confession and perfection

Strawberry Love

KwangMin's POV

"o.. oppa... i... it's so d.. dark..." minnie-yah stuttered. i switched on the lights and she searched for her stuff. i offered to help but she declined.

"ah! found it! i thought i lost it.." she held her cellphone to the air. she then dropped herself on the carpet while sighing out of relief.

"umm... minnie-yah.. can i ask you something?" oh no... what am i doing?

"hehe... sure! as thanks for helping me out..." she replied.

"do you have a boyfriend?" no.. no! i'm not ready to hear her answer.. what if she has one?

"haha... kwangminnie oppa, why the sudden question?" i can see her blush.

"just answer it.." i said with a serious tone.

"okay... no.. and i never had one... i liked a guy once, he was my friend.. but.. he sort of... liked hyunnie-yah... i got friendzoned..." she replied with a sad expression on her face. i felt bad for asking her that.

"oh.. sorry... umm.. can i ask one more?" i asked. she smiled and nodded.

"would you.. would you be my girlfriend?" oh no.. why did i say that? i only knew her for less than a month... she'll surely reject me. she just kept silent and played with her thumb. after several minutes waiting for an answer, i gave up and nodded. she was gonna reject me anyway. my eyes got teary. i stood and stared at the ceiling. i was about to turn around when she called my name.

"oppa.. will you only love me, not anyone else?" she spoke softly.

i squatted in front of her and held her cheek. " do i look like a guy who likes to play with girls' heart?" i replied. more like asking. she shook her head.

"oppa... will you be with me everytime?" she asked again. i could barely hear her voice.

"i may not be with you everytime, but i'm going to try my best to be with you most of the time..." i said with a slow voice.

"oppa--" she was about to say something but i cut it off with a kiss on her cutely shaped lips. she was surprised at first, then she softened and returned the kiss. after a while, i broke the kiss

"aish.. what can i do to make you believe me.." i mumbled to myself. her face was bright red. i chucled and smirked.

"Jo Minnie-yah, will you be my girlfriend?" i spoke softly into her ear.

she smiled and hugged me. "Jo Kwangminnie oppa, i would love to be your girlfriend.." she whispered. my heart was racing and i suppose i could feel hers too. this is the happiest day for me.

"oppa, notice this pair or ring i made as a phone bangle?" she took out her phone and showed it to me. i nodded and she smiled sweetly.

"after i got friendzoned by him, i made a promise to myself to find a boyfriend. when i have one, i'm gonna wear this as a sign that he's mine." she said while untangling the bangle and took out the ring. she inserted it on my right ring finger. i took the other ring and inserted it on her finger. we dazed at each other and i moved my face closer to her face.

"oppa! unnie! appa! eomma! come and eat! dinner's ready~" we heard hyunnie-yah shout from the dining room. minnie's face looked depressed and i kissed her lips. she seemed stunned and i winked at her. her face became pink. she was too cute! i carried her bride-style to the stairs and we held hands to the dining room.

end of KwangMin's POV

"uwaa! western!" hyunseong, sunmin and geummin cheered.

"ahaha... i hope you guys can eat spicy food..." you scooped the food for everyone.

"aren't you eating hyunnie-yah? you didn't eat since we got back from school.." youngmin asked you since you only sit beside him.

"ah.. aniyo~ i really had eaten so much during cooking.. i'm so full now.." you replied while patting your stomach. he chuckled and took a bite.

"omo! this is delicious! what is it?" donghyun complimented. his eyes shone in amusement. eomma and appa chuckled.

"this is hyunnie unnie's special lamb chop! she made it herself! there is even a secret recipe for it that she made herself! hyunnie unnie is a genius!" little hwa-soo replied cutely and politely to donghyun. donghyun pinched her cheeks and laughed. hwa soo giggled and continued to eat. you went into the kitchen and prepared deserts.

"too bad she didn't want to be a cook... ne hubby?" your eomma said.

"ne~ she's very talented at cooking yet she wants to be an english teacher.." your appa replied and nodded many times.

"she even become an idol because of her passion towards singing and dancing! you must watch her dance one day.. it is amazing~" young su said with amusement.

"jinjja? uwaa! surely ajusshi!" minwoo said.

"aishh... don't call me ajushhi~ just call me uncle.. and you can treat me like i'm your dad.."  appa said then laughing.

"me too!" eomma cheered. they all laughed and nodded. after they were done eating, you brought out 17 cups of desserts.

"on this special day, i decided to make a new dessert.. i hope you all like it.. i name it, fun choco brownie~ it has a surprise inside!" you explained to them excitedly. they had their first bite and smiled widely.

"ahh.. you never failed to exceed my expectations hyunnie-saeng~" shin cho smiled and continued digging into the dessert.

"omo! there are melted white chocolate in the dessert~!" minnie cheered cutely and fed some to kwangmin. kwangmin also fed some to her andhe pinched her cheeks.

"and almond!" jeongmin cheered.

"eh? mine is strawberry?" youngmin said in confusion.

"jinjja? mine is orange..."  min hee said.

"ne hyunnie-saeng, why is it different for everyone?" shin cho asked.

"hehehe... that's the surprise... the filling is white chocolate and your favourite fruits or nuts... want me to explain more?" you asked. you were so excited to see their reactions to the dessert. everyone nodded with curiousity on their faces.

"soo.. i'll start from the eldest okay? soo... appa, since you can't eat sweet food, i made the white chocolate a little bit bitter and i made green tea as the filling since you love green tea very much, eomma, since you love cotton candy... i put in cotton candy for you... young su oppa, i made yours with mango since you always force me to buy mango when i went out somewhere... shin cho oppa, yours is with another layer of melted dark chocolate since you always like my dark chocolate desserts more than the normal chocolate desserts... donghyun oppa,  yours is with banana since you love it so much~ hyunseong oppa, yours is with a coffee bean since you love bitter food.. min hee unnie, don't think i don't know that you always sneak in sweet chocolate powder... jeongmin oppa, don't be amazed but i knew you loved almond even though you only ate it once in front of us... kwangmin oppa, i filled yours with grape since you always steal my grapes during lunch.. minwoo oppa, yours it with persimmons because when we went bowling the other day, we passed a stall that sells persimmons... i can see your eyes sparkle when you looked at it... triplets unnie,i made yours with cookies since you guys always eat a huge amount of cookies during dance practice... mi youngie, i made yours with pistachio because i know how you love pistachios since we were just normal friends a long time ago.... and hwa soo-saeng~ you don't need to ask then since you always eat hard candy when you come back from school" i explained. they all widened their eyes out of shock and how amazed they were.

"whoa... you have an excellent memory hyunnie-yah... " jeongmin stated. the statement made you laugh a little. four family and the angelica girls made a forced smile.

"hey... you forgot about me... how mean~" youngmin said. he pouted and played with is thumb.

"aww... youngminnie oppa~ mianhae~ you like strawberry don't you? because the first time i get to know you better, you were going to eat strawberry and whipped cream at the book cafe ne~? but i ate it all alone.. hehehe... mianhae~" you recalled back what you did at the book cafe.

"hehe.. ne... i'm amazed you get to remember that.." youngmin smiled.

"either way, this dessert is more than perfection! it's heavenly!" mi young cheered. everyone joined cheering too. then you suddenly felt a massive headache. somehow, you were recalling back some memories before the accident. you ran upstaird and crashed through your door. you took your pills and swallowed them while drinking a glass of water. after a few minutes,  your mind settled down and you went downstairs.