mianhae

Strawberry Love

"finally he's gone... ughh... i hate him... by the way, where did hyunnie go?" geummin asked.

"uhh... about that... she kinda... umm..." minhee stuttered.

"what?" sunmin asked.

"well... sh--" minhee was about to explain before she got cut off by someone.

"guys! lunch is ready! come here hwa soo-saeng... come and eat~" shin cho shouted from the dining room. they all sighed and headed to the dining room. 

"yay! is unnie okay now oppa? this is going to taste good like always right oppa?" hwa soo asked.

"well, hyunnie didn't cook today dongsaeng~ this oppa cooked it... i think it's gonna taste good... i hope..." shin cho replied while pointing to hyunseong.

"you think? seriously oppa?" minhee asked.

"well...... whatever... just eat it... we just have to be grateful... you don't want hyunnie to burn down the house do you?" shin cho replied with a concerning tone.

"okay..." minhee replied. they all ate the food in total silence. hyunseong seemed worried if his cooking is bad. shin cho noticed it and broke the silence.

"whoa... it tastes amazing dude... i didn't know you were an awesome cook!" shin cho praised. hyunseong's face lightened up and the others complimented him too.

"it's good...but... unnie cooks it better..." hwa soo said. minhee and shin cho quickly covered . lucky hyunseong didn't hear it.

"umm... hyung, are we gonna search for baby panda?" donghyun asked.

"bwoh? who?" shin  cho asked.

"i mean... hyunnie... are we?" donghyun replied.

"better not.. i really mean it... better not look for her... she'll get mad if she knew you searched for her..." shin cho said while looking at the fork.

"mian...." someone said.

"bwoh?" youngmin asked.

"mianhae... it's my fault she became like that... i just... tao really likes her... i feel bad to see him dissapointed.. i just don't know anymore... then it's true what people say... i'm just a burden to this family... i've burdened everyone a lot... it must have been better if i never even existed... mianhaeyo... sorry... i've lost my appetite..." minhee apologized and ran out from the house while crying. everyone was surprised by what just happened. then hyunseong ran off.

"what... i've never thought of it that way... why did she even came to think of that?" shin cho covered his face with both of his hands.

"oppa... don't cry... hwa soo hates to see oppa cry..." hwa soo got off her chair and went to hug shin cho.

"come on hyung... i bet hyunseong is comforting her now.. no worries... " kwangmin said.

"ne oppa... really... hyunseong oppa is really dependable..." minnie said.

"hahaha... i hope so..." shin cho said while wiping his tears.

"ne~ just trust him..." the twins said in unison. then we all hanged out at the living room while watching some movies to kill time. MiJeong went to play in the playroom while hwa soo was sleeping in her room. we hanged out till dark.

"i'm back... " minhee entered the house with hyunseong.

"oppa... mianhaeyo...." minhee bowed and hugged shin cho. finally everyone laughed and enjoyed themselves.

"ah... it's 8 o'clock already... we better get back... " donghyun said.

"ah.. ne... i'll drive the girls home.. see you guys on the weekend..." shin cho said he then got out of the house and started his engine. the girls got on the car and they drove off. the guys started walking to their dorm.

"hyung... let's stop by the park in town first..." youngmin asked the guys.

"eh? jinjja? it's late~ why do you want to go there anyway?" minwoo whined.

"come on... i dunno.. i just have a feeling that i wanna go there... please... jebal..." youngmin pleaded. 

"come on~ i'll buy you guys ice cream..." he pleaded again.

"ughh... fine... but we have to stop by the dorm first..." the others finally gave in.

"wae?" youngmin asked.

"notice what were wearing now hyung?" kwangmin said sarcastically. youngmin chuckled to hide his embarassment and nodded.

~in the dorm~

"aishh... you're so slow hyung!" kwangmin whined.

"aishh... i was just looking for a shirt.. you're such a sissy kwangminnie..." youngmin finally got out of the room and wore his sneakers. 

"ughh... " kwangmin leaned by the wall while waiting for his brother. after he finished wearing his sneakers, he ran out of the dorm and got out of the building.

~at the park~

"swings!" minwoo cheered and ran off to the swings.

"come on... let's play!"  minwoo cheered and pulled the others to the playground. they were playing happily until they heard a frustrated scream. the scream made us stop playing. 

"uh.. hyung... what was that?" minwoo tugged donghyun's jacket.

"dunno... want to find out?" donghyun asked. they all nodded and went to the direction where the scream was heard. until they finally found the person, they hid behind the bushes and inspected the girl.

"isn't that... " jeongmin pointed to the person. she was crying while looking at the sky.

"yeah..." kwangmin said.

"let's see where she's going... i'm kind of worried for my baby panda..." donghyun said. they agreed and continued on watching her.

after awhile, she stood and saw her walking off to somewhere. they secretly followed her from behind.

"isn't this......." kwangmin asked.

"the school?" minwoo continued kwangmin's sentence. they followed her until they reached a greenhouse. you entered the greenhouse and switched on the lights.

"well, let's get back home guys.. at least we know where she's staying overnight... we'll come by tomorrow and look for her... let's just hope she'll be in her real self again..." youngmin said and they all agreed. they set off back to the dorm and slept.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

an update! 

i'm really in the mood for writing these days... 

so~ do you like it? hehehe

i personally think that this chapter is kinda lame...

mostly because i'm out of ideas because of too much homework..

well.. i'll do better on the next chapter... see you! ppyong!