is she?

Strawberry Love

hey guys.. i'm free today! yay~ let's see if i could do a double update! missed you guys sooo much.. i wonder if you guys still read this fic.. lol

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Kwangmin finally saw the face of the unknown girl and his face turned pale. He was utterly surprised by her appearance. 

"why are you here?" he said with stern voice. he couldn't control his anger.

"how should i know? minwoo brought me here.." she said. still as innocent as ever.

nothing about her has changed except for her hair.

Kwangmin realised that she didn't come here on purpose but the fact that she was here in front of him made him mad, angry and furious.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE IN KOREA?!" kwangmin shouted. his blood was boiling.

"after what you did to my brother.. how could you dare step into this country?" Kwangmin said gritting his teeth. the girl seemed to be taken aback.

"so this country belongs to your brother huh? well my fault that i have to study medics here!" she said slightly raising her voice then started to walk away.

"wait! stop." kwangmin said but she didn't stop.

"PARK HYUN AE! STOP!" he shouted. it made her stop and he immediately ran towards her.

"what?" she said in monotone.

"i just.. i'm.. ARGH! i'm sorry okay?" he apologised almost sincerely. ALMOST.

"okay" she said

"but i just.. i have something to ask you for.." he said.

"whatever you do.. keep away from my brother.. keep away from all of us.. your old groupmates, my group.. anything related to us.. just keep away, okay?" he said. his tears are threatening to fall.

"okay.. i didn't want to see you guys again anyway.." she said and walked away as quick as she could.

YoungMin's POV

i was waiting for the elevator to arrive from the rooftop when i was tying my shoelaces. i was hoping there'll be nobody in the elevator because i really wanted to be alone right now. all the talk with kwangmin made me suffocated and i really needed some air.

when the elevator door opened, i was surprised to see a girl in there. i could've swear i've seen her before. she was fiddling with her phone when i stepped in and i just stood at the left corner of the elevator while she was on the right side of the elevator.

her phone rang and she picked it up. "yeobeoseyo? seoul national university? ah. ne.. park hyun ae imnida.."

that single line from froze me. could it be? no.. she has long hair.. this girl has short hair.. how i wish she wasn't wearing those sunglasses.

"ah really? okay then. i'll be there in a few minutes.. ne.. kamsahamnida~" she said on the phone. her voice was sickly similar.

i didn't realise that i kept staring at her until we get to the ground floor. she quickly ran off out of the elevator and hitched a cab.

"she couldn't be her... right?" i mumbled to myself