oops~

Strawberry Love
"youngmin oppa, have you eaten? you look a little weak.." you asked on the way to school.
 
"ah.. ne~ i have eaten... i may have a little flu... don't worry it'll go away soon." youngmin said and gave you a sweet smile.
 
"are you sure? you can take a day off you know..." you said still concerned about his health.
 
"achoo! ahhh... mianhae... ahh ne~ gwenchana.. i don't wan't to waste a day without you hyunnie-yah..." he said.
 
YoungMin's POV
 
"achoo! ahhh... mianhae... ahh ne~ gwenchana.. i don't wan't to waste a day without you hyunnie-yah..." i said. the rest were staring at me curiously with some kind of evil smirk on their faces. kwangminnie and minnie-yah were whispering some kind of evil prank on their minds. whatever they're doing now is evil to me. -.-"
 
oh no! it was loud and clear! she'll think of me as a freak... 
 
"ahh... pardon me? mianhae... i didn't hear you... i was busy playing with this kitty here..." hyunnie said in a crouched position and wiggling her nose to the cats' nose.
 
"ah.. nothing actually.." i said. the rest were ahem-ing to my answer. i swear, i'm seriously gonna choke them if hyunnie knows what i said just now. i gave them a glare and turned my head towards hyunnie. my expression immediately changed by the second.
 
"you know kitty, i'm gonna name you winnie~" she said.
 
omo! winnie as in winnie the pooh? ahh! i wanna scream like a sasaeng fan~ calm down youngmin... calm down... charisma, charisma, charisma...
 
"winnie? wae?" i asked trying to act as cool as i can.
 
"since i'm obsessed with the yellow colour~ winnie kitty, i'm gonna take you home!" she said then humming a song. a familiar song.
 
"ah? jinjja? seriously now hyunnie-yah,,, you already have like.. 12 cats!" geummin .
 
"that's.... a lot...." i said. i was stunned of how many cats she has.
 
"can i please, please, please, please, please, pleaaaaase come over to your house after school? i wanna meet the cats!" i suddenly jumped i wasn't able to control my obsession to cats. hyunnie stared at me and asked minwoo to hold the cat for her far a little while. she stood right in front of me that was still jumping around then she also  joined in.
 
"kyaa! sure you can! i'm going to introduce you to fluffy, pikachu, spongebob and the others! i can't wait!" we acted like crazy fangirls and jumping and squealing like a real one too.
 
then kwangmin suddenly jumps in the middle of us. "pikachu? you like pikachu? i love pikachu! do you have pikachu at your house?" he shot hyunnie with tons of questions. his eyes widened up when he heard pikachu.
 
"like...." i was about to say something but hyunnie cut my line.
 
"i do! i have a lot of pikachu at home! we can watch pikachu too since i have all their cd's!" she said excitedly and giggled a lot. she looks so cute!
 
"and winnie? you like him?" i asked her. i was feeling sort of jealous of my own twin.
 
"yes! i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally love him! i have a playroom full with pikachu, winnie the pooh, mickey and minnie mouse, pororo, rilakkuma, hello kitty and spongebob!"  she said while skipping around. all the guys and girls widened their eyes and swarmed around her and asked if they could join along. she simply said yes.
 
we both squaled and start fangiling again. suddenly, we intertwined hands and stopped for a while to catch our breath. then we walked to school holding hands. she was holding the kitten on her left hand. the kitten was obedient  and stayed quiet in her hand.
 
when we reached school, we let go of our hands and went through the gate. lucky the entrance has not many people. then suddenly i felt a tug on my uniform and looked at the person tugging it. hyunnie?
 
"oppa... can we go somewhere first?" she whispered. i nodded and asked the others to go on ahead.
 
"where are we going hyunnie-yah?" i asked. i've never passed this part of the school before.
 
"there.." she said while pointing to a beautiful greenhouse. "come on.." she grabbed my hand and we entered the greenhouse.
 
am i in heaven already? did i die just now? this place is astonishing!
 
i smiled to myself and pinched my cheeks. "ow!" so i'm not dreaming.
 
"pretty ne? i worked on it myself... i was thinkng of making this our secret hideout... you know... the boyfriend and anceliga girls only" what do you think?
 
"perfect..." the only words that could come out from my mouth.
 
"jinjja? gomawo..." she thanked me and smiled happily.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's me again! wow.. i never knew i'll be this busy on the holidays..
missed me? well i missed you all too!
i made this chapter mainly for youngmin and hyun ae...
if you were waiting for the boyfriend x angelica girls part, then wait for the next chappie!
i'm so happy for the comments, subscribers and views... i feel like crying.. lol.. too emotional~
so yeah, hope you like it... ppyong~!
have you guys watched BoyFriend's new comeback? it's out of this world! it's crazy awesome... let's increase the views! refresh page instead of killing the replay button~ hehehe... here's the link... make sure to check it out!