again

Strawberry Love

yo guys, i havent been updating for a long time already.. i feel bad.. so i'm updating as much as i can this month.. let's hope i have no more assignments to do.. hehe~ i miss you guys so much! i totally loved their new comebacks! ohmygod.. i cant stop replaying~ enjoy the short update~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YoungMin's POV

5 years.. crazy isnt it? after she told me she liked me too, she just dissapeared.. the other girls couldn't contact her anymore. every night i wondered, where could she be? is she safe? does she think of me? 

i partially gave up waiting for her 2 years before but i just couldn't forget her.. i know, it's complicated.. but no matter how hard i try to forget about her, the times i spent with her just pops out in my mind again.

"hyung, you're already 21.. come on, just get over her and find a new girl.. i'm pretty much sure she's move on already" kwangmin interupted my field of thoughts.

"how?" i bluntly asked.

"duh, i told you before.. go on blind dates, flirt with your college mates.. do whatever as long as you get a girl hyung.." well, we did have this conversation a lot before. but my mind couldn't catch it. it's as if it went from average to worse than retarded in 5 years.

"i don't know.." 

"hyung.. 5 years.. you've been waiting for her for 5 damn years! i just cant tolerate it no more! you have been waiting for the her for 5 whole years! HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GOING TO WAIT?!" i knew it would come to this moment again. the moment when kwangmin began to lose his temper. again. before, i would just argue with him. but now i just kept cool with it.

"you know i gave up.." i spoke calmly and somewhat solemnly..

"hyung.. it doesn't look like giving up if you keep being like this.. giving up means you let her go completely.. but this? this is just messed up" he's got a point. it is messed up.

i just kept silent. processing everything. then someone rang the doorbell. 

KwangMin's POV

"yo hyung.. can i talk to you in private at the rooftop?" minwoo said when i opened the door and he dragged me even before i could reply to him. i swear i could report it as a kidnapping incident if i wanted to.

"what? what? what? why did you drag me here?" i asked half exited half annoyed.

"so i was picking my girlfriend up at the airport when i saw her.. and i immidiately brought her here" he said.. it was weird that he brought his girlfriend here. and why did he have to tell me this?

"so.. what does your girlfriend has to do with me? i have my own girlfriend you know.." 

"not my girlfriend silly.. her!" he pointed out to a short haired girl that was observing the plants. i wondered who she was. but then something came up my mind.

" dude.. if you brought her here immediately, then what about your girlfriend?"

minwoo seemed as if he remembered something and his face turned pale "oh ." he cursed and rushed off to the airport as fast as he could.

i went closer to the girl and greeted her from behind."hey.." 

"hi~" she turned around and what i saw next just made my face turn paler than it already was.