sleepover

Strawberry Love
Hyun Ae’s POV / Your POV
 
I went downstairs after I calmed down from my headache and saw eomma waiting worriedly at the stairs. I went down and gave a faint smile. She still had that worried expression on her face but she tried hard to hide it. I walked towards where everybody were waiting for me and I called young su oppa and shin cho oppa over. I pulled them to the kitchen and told them what happened. They were very shocked and happy that there was hope for me to remember everything now.
 
“oppa, I need you to do something… can you please get the boys out of the house while I explain everything to them? I don’t want the boys to know about this.. please?” I pleaded to them. they understood my situation and smiled.
 
“ you can count on us dongsaeng~” shin cho oppa said then high fived me and young su oppa. Then we returned to the living room.
 
“ guys~ can you help us fetch something at the grocery store?” young su oppa said. They nodded and got out the house. Before they got out the gate, I did our secret handshake with young su oppa and shin cho oppa. Then I rushed back in and ran to the living room.
 
“so.. mind telling us what happen?” min hee unnie crossed her arms and leaned on the wall.
 
“aisshh.. ne~ appa, eomma, unnie, dongsaeng… I think I have good news to tell you… I think I can recall my memoris back! Just now.. I remembered things before the accident…” I said then jumped around.
 
“o.. omo! Jinjja?! I’m so happy!” eomma jumped along with me. Then we all did a big teddy bear hug.
 
“but.. how do we do that?” hwa soo-saeng asked.
 
“m.. molla…” I said. Ahh I’m so depressed we all dropped down and sighed.
 
“ then we just have to keep trying!” geumminnie unnie cheered. The mood became cheerful again.
 
Your phone rang and you picked it up. “yeoboseyo~ yo… can we go home now?” I heard young su oppa’s voice on the line.
 
“yeoboseyo… ne~” I replied and he closed the call.
 
"you all.. i need to ask you something.... please don't tell them about this.. the can't know anything... please..." i spoke slowly. they nodded and smiled.
 
after a half an hour, they came back with a bag full of sweets. 
 
"what the... are you planning to get cavities?" sunmin unnie joked and we all laughed.
 
"aniyo~ we wanted to challenge hyunnie-yah... will you accept hyunnie-yah?" minwoo pointed at me and smirked.
 
"well let's see if i can do that... what's the challenge?" i said while fist pumping the air.
 
"we were planning to invite them to play death wars on the weekends which is 3 days from now, so me and hyung were coming up with an idea to challenge you to make a recipe and use at least 5 candies for each type... the time given will only be for 45 minutes... think you can dongsaeng?" shin cho oppa said while lifting his right eyebrow repeatedly.
 
"heheh... i accept this challenge~!" i said vigorously. i'm quite unsure but i'm still gonna do it anyway.
 
"can we come along? we wanna watch you cook too!" mi young unnie pleaded.  i looked at young su oppa and he nodded. i jumped and hugged him. i can't wait for the day.
 
"what if i managed to do it?" i asked curiously. i was kind of teasing them but maybe they won't realize.
 
"then i'll buy you 3 things you want..." young su oppa said and made a peace sign.
 
"i'll buy you a pair of tickets for the fun fair next month!" shin cho oppa said excitedly. they are making me excited.
 
"and if we win~ muehehehehe...." shin cho oppa didn't finish his sentence and ran upstairs along with  young su oppa. aish... what are they gonna do?
 
"ughh.. come on guys~ were gonna sleep in the play room..." i said and skipped to the play room.
 
"good night sweetie~ i've already set up you place to sleep in the room... have fun~" eomma said and went upstairs with every member of the family.
 
" good night eomma... saranghae... ah unnie, care to join us?" i wished eomma good night and invited min hee unnie to join us. mostly because i want her to accompany hyunseong oppa.. i'm such a cupid... they were getting closer today anyway... 
 
"can i?" min hee unnie asked. 
 
"s--" i got cut off by hyunseong oppa.
 
"sure!" oppa said a little too excited. he laughed and continued our way to the playroom.
 
"pikachu war!!" kwangmin oppa squeaked while skipping to the huge stack of pikachu in the corner of the room. we all laughed and the guys also did the same as kwangmin. the guys started hitting each other with the pikachu plushies. the girls and i sat on the floor and started talking about random stuff.
 
"yah~ make sure to be careful kwangminnie oppa... i don't want you to get hurt..." minnie unnie said. i can hear her tone change from how she used to talk to kwangmin oppa. it changed to a cuter tone.
 
"hehehe... ne princess~!" he replied. it made everyone cheer and clapping hands.
 
"y.. yah~! this froggie... aishh..." minnie unnie said while blushing hard. 
 
"what is this? are we roleplaying 'the princess and the frog'? if so then i'll be the king..." jeongmin oppa jumped around and took mi young unnie's hands. he winked his right eye and mi young unnie giggled.
 
"i suppose i'll be the queen then?" mi young unnie said in a sarcastic voice.
 
"me and the hyungs will be the knight!" minwoo oppa said cheerfully.
 
"then us girls will be the maidens?" sunmin unnie asked. then we all laughed at our own nonsense. the guys laid down to catch their breath.
 
"ahem~ minnie unnie~ can i ask something?" i asked. curiousity haunted my thoughts.
 
"ah ne~" she replied in a calm voice.
 
"so...... something going on with you and kwangmin oppa?" i asked.
 
"uhh... what are you talking about? i don't understand... haha.. ha... haha..." she replied and laughed awkwardly.
 
"i know you understand unnie... you can never lie to me... " i replied in a one tone voice and puffed my cheeks.
 
"aishh.... fine... we're... dating?" she said. i squealed and the other unnies were too.
 
"hahaha.... my guess was right after all..." geumminnie unnie cheered.
 
"what guess?" minhee unnie asked.
 
"well... some bet i made with sunmin unnie." she replied. we nodded and laughed.
 
"soo.... mind telling us how it happened?" mi young unnie asked with a huge grin on her face. minnie unnie told us everything.
 
"uwaa.. so lucky~ i wish i had a boyfriend.... come on girls... to the single corner of shame..." min hee stood up and sat in the corner facing the wall. me, sunmin and geummin joined her in the 'single corner of shame'. mi young unnie and minnie unnie laughed loudly.
 
end of Hyun Ae's / Your POV
 
"omo? why are they sitting over there?" kwangmin asked as he back hugged minnie.
 
"hahaha.... they're sitting at the 'single corner of shame'... hahaha... pity them" minnie replied making the others laugh along.
 
"wait a sec... if they're over there, and you're over here means that.... uwoooo! who's the unfortunate guy?" youngmin asked minnie and clapped.
 
"yah! oppa! hahahah... " minnie hit youngmin several times.
 
"aigoo... hyung... the unfortunate guy is me..." kwangmin pointed at himself with a regretful voice. he was obviously joining his twin to tease minnie.
 
"aish oppa! how could you~" minnie said then she made a pouting face.
 
"ahaha... i was just teasing jagiya~" kwangmin hugged her back. she grinned and poked his stomach then tickling him.
 
"ahahaha.... okay stop... let's get ready for bed..." donghyun said.
 
"ne appa~" hyunseong joked. they all laid down and fell into deep slumber. only you pretended to sleep. you intended to stay awake. you pulled out a sketch book and started drawing something. as you finished drawing, you were surprised to see an image of one of the memories you gained just now. then you continued sketching until 5 in the morning.