where in the world?

Strawberry Love

hey guys! i'm sorry for not updating for so long... i've been gone for like FOREVER already! gosh i missed you guys... sorry that this is just a short update.. i literally wrote a long chapter but i forgot to save it.. so i'm a bit frustrated on myself.. i'll update soon though.. hope you'll like this chapter.. :) that's all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoungMin's POV

'this girl.. i missed her so much and she left just like that? she could've stayed a little longer though.. ughh... whatever... at least i've got to see her face first thing in the morning..' i thought and smiled to myself.

"hyung are you retarded or something? you're suddenly smiling like a crazy dude" hyunmin said with a straight face. my face immediately turned into a pokerface after he said that. wow.. what a great way to greet your brother whom you haven't seen in ages.

"yah... i haven't seen you in ages and this is how you greet me? you could've say that you missed me or something. whatever... omma and appa, are they fine?" i asked. he just stared at me with that emotionless face for a few seconds.

"ahem.." he cleared his throat.

"hyung! how are you? are you okay? you look so mature! hyung, chinjja bogoshipeoso! jeongmal bogoshipeoyo! look at your skin! it looks so dull! are you sick somewhere? omo! this can't be! hyung must be taken care with a lot of love!" he said with that awkward aegyo of his. aish... this brat really is a pro on being sarcastic.

"eughh..." thet was the only word that could come out from my mouth. his 'greeting' really made me wanna puke. man.. i've already lost my appetite. his friends could only laugh while deep inside i could even see that they were also disgusted as i am.

"wae?" he asked when he noticed that the whole table was quiet.

"uhh.. i kinda lost my appetite.. see you in class dude.." the american boy said. the others joined him and left me with hyunmin alone. i clearly knew what was going on. i maintained a straight face eventhough i was laughing hysterically inside. i continued eating in a quicker pace and headed off to class.

~end of school~

'geez class was really boring.. ' i thought while leaning by the school gate. 

"aish these guys are seriously getting late.. they really need some scolding.. " i said to myself. i had to wait for the younger members while the hyungs waited in the car.

a while later i saw them walking out of the school with the girls. geez.. how could they act like thy're so free when we have a load of work later? 

"yah! ppali! we're seriously late now!" i shouted. the guys seemed to finally remember our tight schedule  a came running towards me. i waved to the girls and headed towards the car without waiting for the guys. i was deep in thoughts and didn't even hear my twin calling me. there was something i was curious about when i saw the girls.

'where in the world is hyunnie?'