Face the reality

The New Beginning

 

"Oh... Me and ~~~~~we have something to tell you? - Daehyun said.
~~~~~~~~~’s POV
I’m not prepared to tell them... How are they going to react? Aish ~~~~~~ stop it. They said you're like their sister so relax.
--
"But, first of all, you have to keep it in secret"- you said.

"Just say it" Zelo said with some rush

"So... Me and ~~~~~, we are dating"- Daehyun said with a big smile.

Everyone kept silent.

"Ohhh congratulations" - they said hugging us.

"We have to celebrate"- Himchan said, he was always thinking in party's.

“Are you sure it’s ok?"- You ask a little nervous.

"Tchyeah"- Yongguk reply, he noticed that you were nervous, he decided to make you laugh and so he did.
Everyone laughed.

"Noona, Hyung... I don’t want to be the bad guy, but... What are you going to do? Noona is almost leaving..."- Zelo said feeling regret of what he just say.

"Shut up!"- Himchan said slapping his head.

"Ouch! That hurts."

YoungJae noticed that your smile had disappeared and he called you, to talk with you in private, but he waited for Daehyun’s permission.

"~~~~~~~I know it's really hard for you to talk about it... but what are you going to do?"- YoungJae asked.

“I don't know... Daehyun asked me if I wanted to live here."

"Oh really? That's cool, what did you say?

"YoungJae, it's not that easy"- You said in a sad tone.

"Sorry, sorry, and I know...But you leave in two days."

"True... I need to make a decision, but I just don't know..."

"No matter what you decide, I'm going to be on your side"- He said hugging you.

Daehyun’s POV

Why Zelo, why?! Why you have to ruin that moment...

He's just a kid I know... And why YoungJae and ~~~~~~~are taking so long?

In two days she leaves and I really hope she makes the right decision. It's going to be really hard if she leave.

When you and YoungJae came out again everyone was sad.

"Noona, Hyung I didn't mean it... I'm sorry"- Zelo said feeling guilty.

"Don’t worry, its fine..." - you said trying smile.

"It's too sad here, let's hang out, let's shop."-Himchan said.

Everyone agreed. When we were on the mall Daehyun never let you go, you could almost feel his sadness, his pain...

Everyone bought things for you.... "Memories" you thought.

When was time to go home you decided not to go and you went to a walk alone to think about the decision, you didn't go too far because you didn't want to get lost.

~~~~~~~’s POV

"What you're going to do? - You thought. "I want to stay here with them... but my family... I have to call to --------.

" ------ is you?"

"Ah yes, who is it? - She asks.

"How you can't recognize your own friend?"

"Ohhh I'm sorry, how are you? Tell me things"

"I'm fine... but something happen and I need help."

"You’re scaring me."

"So... I'm dating Daehyun and..." - but you were interrupted by her screams.

"WHAT?! REALLY? THAT'S AWESOMEEE. WAIT!! ZELO IT'S NAEKKEOYA, NAEKKEOYA, NAEKKEOYA.

"Calm down, I don’t want Zelo, he is my younger brother. So the thing is, Daehyun asks if I want to live with him".

"Oh... but your family your friends..."

"That's the problem"

"~~~~~... I don’t know what to say, I’m sorry".

After a long conversation you went home.

--

"Why you took so long?"- Daehyun asks worry.

"Oh I'm sorry, I was talking with a friend."

"Oh it's fine"- he said hugging you.

"Ah... I'm going start packing..."- you said almost crying.

"What? Why? You’re going to leave? - He asks scared.

"I don’t know what to do, I want to stay with you but I need to warn my family, and tell them by phone is not right."

"Yes... and?"

"While you promoting I'll be with my family and after that I'll probably have an answer."

"It's better than nothing"

"Can you stop be a little sarcastic? Is not helping"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

You went start packing, and you start crying a lot and Daehyun knock the door, he knew you're sad.

"Come in"

"Hey... don’t cry... Please, makes me feel so bad."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Do it tomorrow, let's sleep"- he said coming to you.

"Sure"- you said kissing him.

You felt asleep on his arms.