A New Best Friend?

The New Beginning

 

You and the other members started laughing, Zelo can be really silly sometimes, but still cute.

"Nothing, everything is just fine"- Daehyun said laughing

"I'm thinking... Noona you supposed to spend a week with us.... but you spent the whole day with Daehyun"- Zelo said sound a little disappointed.

"Oh you’re right... I'm sorry guys"- Even though they have said that you could go with him, Zelo was right and you felt a little guilty.

"There's anyway for me make it up to you guys?

"Well yeah"- Himchan said

"What?"

"So it's night let's show you how is Seoul at night" - He said really happy

Everyone agreed and we went dinner to a cool restaurant.

The waiter comes and asks you what you want to eat, you just stare looking at him because you didn't understand very well what he said.

Everyone laughed of the funny face that you made.

Yongguk Oppa order for you and they started asking things about your country, they seemed really excited to hear it. You talked until foods come.

Yongguk order to you Kimchi.

You stared at the food thinking:

"Maybe this is too spicy"

You took your chopsticks and started eating, the truth is that was really spicy but still good, really good.

You noted they were staring at you.

"Noona why are you not screaming or something?"- Zelo asks

"I'm supposed to scream? It's spicy but I can handle it".

Daehyun’s POV

"Oh my girl is so cute, she eats as much as I, that's cool at least I'm not the only one."

Under the table you grab her hand and she smiled.

YoungJae was suspecting something about the situation... but you didn't care.

--

After dinner the boys were showing Seoul to you until...

"OMG IT'S BAP"

A group of foreign fans appeared and started asking for photos and autographs, you really didn't felt uncomfortable, sooner or later that would happen.

After the little meeting we went to a nice calm disco.

You were sitting on VIP zone with BAP when suddenly JongUp pushes you to dance, you're really uncomfortable about it and Daehyun make a really bad look.

"Why are you so jealous? - Yongguk asks

"Wait, what? I'm not jealous". Daehyun said a little embarrassed.

"Don't lie to me Jung Daehyun"- Yongguk said teasing him.

"Ok... maybe I feel a little jealous".

"I knew it! Don't worry JongUp is not going steal your girl."

"Hyung... thanks... and don't say anything about it".

Yongguk wink.

~~~~~~~~~’s POV

"I'm dancing with JongUp... he's a pro and I'm a really bad dance."

You noted Daehyun got jealous again... you think is really cute see him jealous but he doesn't need to worry about it.

--

When we arrived home you didn't want sleep so you went watch some TV. Everyone was sleeping until YoungJae show up

"Oh you here, I didn't knew it"

“I woke up you with the sound of TV?"

"No, I can't sleep... Hey, you want some milk and cookies? - He asks so nicely

"Well sure"- you reply a little confused... Maybe he wasn't that bad as you thought.

You and YoungJae were talking about everything, he is a really nice guy, and he reminds you your best friend. Suddenly you realize you were talking about your personal life and he too. You can real trust him.

"What's going on with you and Daehyun?"

"Oh...Ah... Me.... Me and Oppa...? Nothing."- You replay really nervous and blushed

"You don’t need to stay blushed, you know you can trust me"

"Well I like him.... I mean strangely I like Jung Daehyun Oppa not Daehyun from BAP"

"Well I knew was rolling something with you two..."- He was saying before you cut him saying:

"Please Oppa, don't say anything to anyone"

"Relax.... I'm not gonna say anything" - He said smiling

"Like I was saying, I liked him before, but was Daehyun of BAP... and now... I don't know.... I don't know him enough but it something about him... that's make me feel alive and protected"- You said happy because that was the first time you were talking about your feelings since you come.

"I understand, let’s see some TV."

After the milk and cookies you went see TV with him and you fell asleep one his arms. On the next morning you and him wake up with someone screaming:

"YA! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me what you think about it ^-^