On The Same Skin Has Him

The New Beginning

On the next day -----, Zelo and YoungJae meet each other.

“So are you ready?” – YoungJae asked.

“Yeah.” – Zelo said.

YoungJae called Hana.

“Yoboseyo?” – Hana said.

“Yoboseyo, its YoungJae.”

“Oh, how are you?” – She asked.

“Fine and you?”

“Fine. Don’t get me wrong, but why are you calling me?” – She asked.

“Oh… I would like to invite you to a coffee.

“Sure, but first I have to go to the studio.” – She said.

“Perfect, I’ll meet you there.”

“Sure, see you later.” – She said.

“Bye.”

“She is going at the studio, you know what you have to do, right?”

“Yes!”- ----- said.

They finally arrived to the studio, Hana hadn’t arrived yet, so they were preparing the cameras.

“Hyung, where are we going to hide the cameras?” – Zelo asked.

“Put them here, she won’t notice.” – YoungJae said.

“It’s her! Let’s go!” - ----- said.

“Hi!” – She said smiling.

“We have to talk.” – YoungJae said in a serious tone.

“What’s wrong?” – She asked very innocent.

“Hana, you don’t need to fake, I’m not a full, I know you trapped Daehyun.”

“What are you talking about?” – She asked pretending to look confused.

“Stop the pretending, you know exactly what I’m talking about.” – He said.

“Sure, I trapped him, I had to do something, and I thought that it would be the only way but I was wrong, he seems to be in love, but is not with me.” – She said.

“Ohhh I knew it, you’re such a liar. You destroyed his life… You have to tell the truth.” – YoungJae said.

“Are you crazy? You really think I’m going to say to the TV something like: “Oh I decided to kiss Daehyun, take pics and tell the world we are dating, I’m kind of like a stalker”, no way.” – She said.

“You know what?! You don’t need to say anything else!” – YoungJae said.

“You just made me waste my time, oh and don’t mind telling this to anyone, no one is going to believe you, you don’t have any proves.” – She said.

“Oh sure…” – He said.

She left.

“Did you get it?” - ----- asked.

“Yes, now we have to show it to ~~~~~~~” – YoungJae said.

~~~~~~~’s POV

Where is this girl? She is probably with Zelo, but she could’ve left a note.

You can’t stop thinking about Daehyun…more than the usual…When you saw him you were happy, after all you’re still in love with him. He was so cold… Maybe you’re just getting what you deserve… Maybe you should talk with him… But what if is too late?

Daehyun’s POV

This dorm lately has been so weird… Maybe is because the girls aren’t here.

“Daehyun, did you see Zelo or YoungJae?” – Himchan asked.

“No… I didn’t hear them waking up.” – I said.

“Hmm… weird!” – He said.

Suddenly we hear the door opening was -----, Zelo and YoungJae, for a moment I thought ~~~~~~~ could be with them… But then…

“Zelo call ~~~~~~~ NOW!” – YoungJae said.

“What’s going on?” – I asked. Suddenly the door bell rang.

“I open.” – I said. When I opened the door I saw ~~~~~~~.

“So fast?!” – YoungJae said.

“I didn’t call her.” – Zelo said.

“Can I come in?” -  ~~~~~~~asked.

~~~~~~~’s POV

You were freaking out, you didn't know what to do. You wanted talk with him... but you're scared. You decided to text -----.

"Are you okay?" - You asked.

"I'm fine, don't worry." - She replied.

That's it, you're going to the dorm.

When you arrived, they look like they were waiting for you.

"Yes, come in." - Daehyun said.

"Is it something wrong?" - He asked.

"I... need..." - But before you could say anything YoungJae cut you off.

"Don't forget of what you are going to say to him. But we need to talk with you now!"

"But... I..." - You were trying to say.

"Noona it's urgent." - Zelo said.

"Stop! I need to talk with Daehyun!" - You said.

"Has to be now?" - ----- asked.

"~~~~~~~, you can go talk with them, I wait." - He said smiling, you smiled back. Damn you miss him.

We went to the room.

"So what is this urgent thing?" - You asked.

"See this!" - YoungJae said. He put on TV, and you saw Hana telling the truth. They were right... Daehyun is innocent since the beginning.

"Why you don't say anything?" - ----- asked.

"I... I have to talk with Daehyun." - You said. When you opened the door he was in front of you.

"Daehyun... I..." - You tried to say when he cut you off.

"Don't say anything! You should've believed in me... Now that you have proves you believe in me?!" - He said, he was right, I should believe in him.

"I... I'm..."- Once again he cut you.

"Don't even say you're sorry."

"Please, now I'm the one who's begging, listen to me! I came here to talk to you, to give you a chance to explain yourself. You have to understand I saw. No one told me." - You said.

"I don't care, you should've given me a chance. Now it's too late" - He said leaving.

"What's wrong?" - ----- asked.

"He... He doesn't want to hear me... I came here to talk with him and he doesn't want to hear me." - You said.

Daehyun’s POV

What is she doing here? Why she want to talk with me? Maybe she wants to hear me. -----, Zelo and YoungJae looked so concerned, I just let her talk with them first.

Now I'm curious... I need to know what is happening. Suddenly you recognize that annoying voice "Hana" I thought. She is confessing everything?! That’s why Zelo and YoungJae disappeared the whole day... Then the door opened..." Now she believe in me because she has proves." I thought. Now I'm the one who don't want to hear anything.

I saw regret on her face, but it’s not fair to me, I tried so many times to talk with her, and all the times she just screamed at me. I don’t want her excuses I don’t want to see her, I don’t want to hear her.

Is she begging me? How did the situation got twisted like that? Now I'm the one who needs some time. I needed some air.

I leave her on the dorm... Part of me want to forgive her, but not like that, I don’t want to be mean but she need to suffer like I did. Probably she's going to return to the dorm, part of me want, the other is too hurt.

She said she went there to talk with me, but how I know is not a lie? Aish! Jung Daehyun don’t be stupid like this.

~~~~~~~’s POV

After Daehyun left you stayed on the dorm waiting for him, even if he didn't want to talk to you, you had to try.

"Noona, how are you?" - Zelo asked.

"I don’t know, but now I know how he felt when I didn't want to listen him." - You said.

"Don't be so tough with you." - Himchan said.

"But is true."

"You need to eat something." - ----- said.

"I don’t have hungry." - You said.

"It's cheesecake!" - Zelo said.

"Give me, give me!" - You said, they laughed.

"I thought you said you didn't have hungry." - ----- said teasing you.

"Shut up! Wait!" Did you made it?" - You asked.

"Yes." - She said.

"I helped." - Zelo said.

"It's good." - You said feeling a little better, only cheesecake to make you feel better.

Yongguk arrived to the living room and saw us very quiet.

"Did I missed anything?" -  He asked.

You explain the whole situation to Yongguk Oppa, he heard everything very carefully, like always he supports you, and he is a good Oppa.

“I have to talk with Daehyun." - Yongguk said.

"About what?" -  You asked.

"About this situation, he needs to listen to you, I'm tired to see both of you sad." - He said.

"Oppa don’t, Please! I understand why he doesn’t want to talk with me, he is on his right. I'll wait the time I have to, even if it takes months I don’t care. I'll be here for him." - You said. Yongguk Oppa just nodded.

Daehyun’s POV

I got lost in time, it was already dinner time. Suddenly I got a message from Yongguk Hyung saying for me go home because he needed to talk with me.

When I arrived to the door of the dorm I heard ~~~~~~~ voice and what she was saying. "This girl is amazing", I thought, I mean I've been a little bad with her and she said is going to wait for me...

When I come in she gave me a little smile, I could resist and I smiled back.

We went dinner, Zelo and ----- were so happy, see them like that reminds me and ~~~~~~. After the dinner Yongguk called me on private.

"Is something wrong Hyung?" - I asked.

"It's about ~~~~~~~.

"What's wrong with her?" - I asked concerned.

"It's more like what's wrong with you? After this whole time she came to talk with you and you treat her like that?" - He said.

"Hyung, she treats me worst, I wanted and tried explain myself so many times, and she didn't want to hear me or believe me." - I said.

"Daehyun, give her a chance... She said..." - He was trying to say but I cut him.

"I know what she said."

"And?"

"And... She's amazing... I don’t know but, maybe if it was other girl she would always be bother me and things like that... but her... she's going to wait..."

"That’s true... I know you need time now... But she's really regret." - He said.

"I know..."

"Oh, one more thing, this conversation never happened." - He said while he was leaving, I just nodded.