5 Months Later

The New Beginning

 

Finally 5 months had pass, a lot of things happened. ~~~~~~~ said to her family about living to Korea, on the beginning were a big mess but in the end they agreed.

----- in this 5 months went to live with ~~~~~~~. Her relationship with Zelo it’s great, they talked every day, and even if they never talked face to face they are in love.

Hana in 2 months made Daehyun’s live in a perfect hell, and kiss him again, this time he couldn’t handle it and scream at her and almost slap her.

BAP promotion was a success and finally the big day arrived.

~~~~~~~’s POV

“~~~~~~~, ----- wake up girls, you have a plane to catch.”- Your mother said.

“In a minute.”- ----- said.

Your mother already knew ----- well, so she already had her own strategy.

“----- if you don’t get up now you won’t be able to see Zelo face to face.”- She said. ----- almost flew out of the bed.

“~~~~~~~ come on.”- Your mother said.

“You don’t need to say the same for me, I already saw them.”- You said putting the blanks on your face.

“I know, that’s why I made cheesecake.”- She said laughing. You got up and flew into the kitchen.

Was time to go… Everyone was crying.

“I’m going to miss you girls.”- Your mother said.

“Me too mommy.”- You said.

“Yeah me too, thanks for let me live here and thank you for treat me well.” - ----- said.

“You don’t need to thank, you can come every time you want.”-  She said, ----- nodded.

Daehyun’s POV

“Daehyun, Zelo wake up!”- Yongguk screamed.

“Aish! I don’t want.”- Zelo said.

“Yeah me neither.”- I said.

“Don't you guys hear me?” – Yongguk said opening the door.

“Sure, sure.”- I said.

“You know what day is today?”- Yongguk asked.

“Yeah, first day of vacations.”- Zelo said.

“It’s the day ~~~~~~~and ----- comes”. – Yongguk said.

Zelo flew from his bed and me… I just want sleep a little more.

“Hyung who is going to pick them to the airport?” – I asked.

“You.”- He said

“And id I don’t want?”- I ask.

“First it’s YOUR girlfriend not mine and second I bought cheesecake.” – He said laughing.

This Hyung know me so well.

Everyone was excited about their visit, I mean… It’s not a visit, they actually come live with us. Zelo was really nervous, he spent the whole time eating cherry tomatoes (more than the usual), the rest of the boys were preparing a surprise party.

Me, Zelo and Yongguk went to the airport.

~~~~~~~’s POV

On the airplane you and ----- never stop, always laughing and singing… you were excited to see Daehyun and her… well she was really nervous… It’s the first time she is going to see Zelo.

When we finally arrived to the airport you got really nervous, you thought you and ---- were lost.

“~~~~~~~I’m going to buy a magazine.”- ----- said.

“I’m going with you.”

She was trying to read the magazine until… Her face froze, she was really chocked.

“What’s wrong?” – you asked with a bad feeling.”

She never answered.

“Let me see.”

“I… you…”- She said closing the magazine, you took the magazine of her hands and you saw it. You saw Daehyun and Hana kissing and on the title said: “Confirmed!” you had that feeling of stop hearing the world, you didn’t know what to think, how to react… anything.

“~~~~~~~are you ok? Please say something.”- ----- said.

“~~~~~~~, -----” – Yongguk screamed.

You look to Daehyun and he was smiling, you and ----- went to them.

“~~~~~, I missed you so much.”- Daehyun said about hugging you. You just throw the magazine and run.

“HOW COULD YOU? I TRUSTED YOU! I HELPED YOU!”- ----- said screaming.

They look confused to each other, when Daehyun opened the magazine and all the 3 froze.

“I thought you said no one was there…”- Yongguk said.

“Yeah… me too.”- Daehyun said.

“And now? If they went to the dorm, the rest of the Hyungs are preparing the party… and the girls aren’t in a good mood.”- Zelo said.

“This is not happening.”- Daehyun said.