Think About It

The New Beginning

 

"What?"- You ask shocked.

"Yes, you can study with JongUp". He said hopefully you say yes.

"I don't know... I... my life is not here... Neither my family and friends... And how I’m going study with JongUp if my Korean is not perfect, I understand you and the others I mean sometimes."

He looks disappointed with your answer and said:

"About the Korean don't worry, and you can visit your family every time you want, when we are on promotion if you want to be with them, I'll understand, because I know in a few days I’m going to be with you again."

"Daehyun I love you and you know it.... I want to be with you too but how I'm going to survive? I need money, I need a job... how I’m going to pay college? It’s not that easy"- you said sadly.

“I love you too and I want to be with you everyday that's why I want you come live with me... I'll pay you the college... I'll help you getting a job, and with luck you work on the company, I'll do anything for you"- He said with hope.

You couldn't avoid and smile with his words.

"Pay me the college?! You already have to pay yours, I don't want to be a charge to you... But about the job seems a good idea."

"A charge?! You think you're going to be a charge?! Are you crazy?! You don’t hear what I say, I'll do anything for you. Promise you'll think about it... And I know it’s a real tough decision."

You feel a little shy and smile and said:

"You're such a cute Daehyunnie Oppa, I'll do anything for you too and yes I promise I’ll think about it."

"What you call me?"- He said smiling.

"Ah...Daehyunnie..."

"Hmmmm Daehyunnie... I like it"- he said while he was about to kiss you.

On the next morning the boys saw you and Daehyun on the couch and the call you and him.

You and him went to prepare.

"Yongguk Oppa, Himchan Oppa, YoungJae Oppa, JongUp, Zelo, Daehyunnie Oppa , what you guys want to breakfast?- you asks on a good mood.

They look confused to each other except Daehyun who was smiling.

"Daehyunnie?! What are you guys not telling us? "- Himchan asks.