Finally Some Peace (?)

The New Beginning

 

~~~~~~~’s POV

“----- BAP interview today, you’re coming right?”

“I think you don’t need an answer.”- She said

“True, be here at 5h.”

You were a little nervous about this interview, and if they talk about Hana? Or even worse and if she’s there? Don’t think about it, everything is going to be fine.

“Can I come in?”- ----- asked.

“You don’t need to ask. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. - She said.”

“How was the talk with Zelo…? I promise I won’t tell Daehyun.”

“It’s Daehyun… you can’t hide anything from him.”- She said smiling.

“This time I’ll do it…”

“Fine… So I can’t tell you everything, but was something like: he talk about himself, things like his favorite hobbies, how would be his perfect date and he said he would like to know me better because he said I’m different from the others… Oh… It’s true, on the first time I talked to him, and I realized it was him and I screamed, he heard my screams and thought them funny. He said for me go with you to Korea….” – She smiling a lot.

“Soooo cute… That’s why I love him.”

“YA! NAEKKEOYA!”- She said screaming.

“Aish! Calm down… I’ve already told you, he is like my younger brother, and now shut up the interview is going to start”- you said.

Daehyun’s POV

I really hope they don’t talk about Hana…

“Daehyun, if they talk about Hana or something don’t say anything I handle it, I’m so sick of this situation.”- Yongguk said.

“Thank you Hyung.”- I said smiling.

Actually the interview was funny, the MC’s didn’t talk about Hana or something, everything was doing fine until…

“Hi Daehyun.” – I heard. Oh no! This is her voice.

“What you want?”

“Don’t treat me like that… I’m your girlfriend.”- She said smiling.

“No, you’re not my girlfriend.” – I said.

“You don’t need to deny, you love me.” – She said pulling me against her.

“Are you stupid or what? I don’t love you and I’ll never will.” – I said screaming.

“I’m not stupid, I’m in love.” – She said.

“Leave me alone.”- I said leaving her, when suddenly she grabs me and kiss me.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!”- I said screaming, I just want to slap her… I can’t she’s a girl…I just leave.

“Did you get it?”- Hana asked.

“Yes!”- A photographer answered.

“Good.”- She said smiling.

I finally arrived home.

“Slow down, you almost broke the door.” – YoungJae said.

“Don’t bother me.”- I said.

“What’s wrong with you? You were fine, something happened?”- He asked.

“NO! I’m not fine, just leave me alone.”

“What’s for the screams?” – Yongguk asks.

“She kiss me alright?!”- I said.

“Who kiss you?”- YoungJae asked.

“HANA!” – I said screaming of angry.

“What? When?”- Yongguk asked.

“After you and the boys leave, I had to go back and she showed up and said I love her and she love me always the same things, and suddenly she grabs me and…” – I said feeling so much angry.

“Why? You could do something.”- YoungJae said.

“I couldn’t was so fast.” – I said.

“Did anyone see it?”- Yongguk asked.

“I don’t think so.”

“Are you sure?”- He asked.

“Well, I didn’t see anyone.”

“We got to keep this in secret, don’t tell anything to ~~~~~~~” – he said.

“You think so? I don’t want lie to her.” – I said.

“It’s better, if nobody didn't saw it she can't prove it”- he said.

“You’re right.”- I said.

~~~~~~~’s POV

On the beginning of the interview you were nervous, but this interview was so funny, and no one talked about Hana, suddenly your phone rang.

“Hi Daehyunnie.”

“Hi princess.”

“How are you?” – You asked.

“Fine and you?”

“Fine.”

“You like the interview?”- He asked.

“If I like?! I love it, me and ----- we laughed so much was really funny.”- You said.

“That’s true, was funny.”- He said laughing.

“And I’m happy because they didn’t talk about Hana.”-  You said.

“Yeah me too… Maybe all this crap is over and we can have some peace.” - He said.

“I hope you’re right.”- You said.

Like always you and Daehyun talked for hours.

“Saranghae”- He said.

“Saranghae.”