Happy after all

The New Beginning

Daehyun’s POV

When we arrived to the dorm Yongguk decides to order food, you and ~~~~~~~went to the couch.

“I can’t believe in what you did?” – I said.

“Me? You were the one who decide to tell the world we are dating.” – She said.

“And I don’t regret it, but I’m talking about what you said to Hana.”

“Oh… That… well she was already piss me off, I had to do something.” – She said.

“Yeah I know…” – I said.

“And now?” – She asked.

“Now what?” – I asked.

“What is going to happen to us?” – She asked.

“Well… we are going to marry and have wonderful kids.” – I said. She looked scared.

“Ah… marry? Kids?” – She said.

“What? You don’t want marry me?” – I asked.

“I want… But you don’t think it’s a little too early to think about that?” – She asked.

“Ahahahaha.” – I could handle myself and I start laughing.

“What so funny?” – She asked.

“I know it’s early to think about that, but I need to know if you wanted.”- I said.

“Of course I want.” – She said slapping me.

~~~~~~~~’s POV

“Kids? Marry? Daehyun I love you but slow down”- you thought.

Of course you want to marry with him and have kids with him… but it’s too early.

Yongguk called us to eat.

“So, now finally everything is alright.” – He said.

“Yeah…” – We all said.

While we were eating you noticed how happy everyone’s was. Zelo and ----- were having a good relationship. Yours and her relationship with the boys was awesome and you and Daehyun were better than ever.

“~~~~~~~, you are to quiet, is it something wrong?” -  JongUp asked.

 “No… everything is just fine…” – You said.

“But you seem weird.” – Zelo said.

“It just… I’m thinking how my life change in these months’s… Now I’m living with you guys, I’m dating Daehyun, ----- is here with me and dating Zelo… everything is just fine.” – You said.

“She’s right… I never thought living with two girls was that nice” – Himchan said.

“Actually you’re right.” – Zelo said.

“And I never thought living with 6 guys could be that nice.” - ----- said. In that point you agreed with her.

After the dinner you and ----- start cleaning until…

“Warrior is back”

“We gonna rock this”

“Ahum”

“BAP”

You and ----- looked excited to each other and start singing with them. After the cleaning/singing, we went to watch a movie.

Daehyun’s POV

~~~~~~~was so right… both of our lives changes so fast… I never thought I could find the love of my life like this… Everyone was happy…

When they start cleaning I have that awesome idea and I talk to the rest of the boys and they agreed, we start singing, ~~~~~~~ loves listing music while is cleaning, they looked really excited when we started to sing.

After the cleaning I made some popcorn and we went to the couch…

“So what movie you guys want to see?” –YoungJae asked.

“Anything.” - ~~~~~~~ said.

“Comedy?” – He asked. We all agreed.

While YoungJae was putting the movie I hug ~~~~~~~ tightly and said:

“You are the best thing that happened to me, and I love you and I always loved you.”

“Also you're the best thing that happened to me and I love you too.” – She said smiling. I kissed her.

“YA! We are going to watch a movie, stop with that.” – Himchan said.

Both off you smile, and stayed on each other arms, happier than ever.

------------------------------------------

So this was my first fanfic... I hope you enjoyed... I'm sorry if the final chapter was a little disappointing ^^'