The Truth to the World

The New Beginning

~~~~~~~’s POV

"Damn, leave this dorm it's really hard, so many memories with the boys... with Daehyun...  It's hard live on the same house as him... It's better if I just leave." -  You thought.

You put the letter next to ----- and left. You didn't know where to go, so you decided to go to the park, there is the only place could make you feel home, reminds you when you were little and you used to go with your mother, besides you had  a lot of memories of funny moments with BAP there.

Daehyun’s POV

We were all in stress, they went to the airport but I knew where she could be.

When I arrived to the park I didn't saw her, on that moment I started to feel desperate when suddenly I saw her close to the lake.

"~~~~~~~!" - I screamed. She looked at me scared, I ran to her and I hugged her. - "Please don't do it!"

"If you think I'm going to kill myself I won’t, I just feel peaceful close to water, oh and I can't breathe.” - She said.

"Ah... I didn't thought that" - I lied. “Please don’t go, I love you, I miss you, I want to be with you again." - I said.

"What? How I know you're not saying that just for me get back to the dorm?" - She asked.

"Because, I want you back not just to the dorm, I want you back as my girlfriend." -  I said.

"Are you saying you forgive me?" - She asked.

"Yes, now it's up to you if you want me back." - I said.

She just smiled and kissed me. Damn I missed her kisses

~~~~~~~’s POV

You decided to get close to the water because since you're little you always loved to be close to the water, even if is not the ocean. Suddenly you hear someone screaming your name, it was Daehyun.

"Damn, he wants to kill me or what?" - You thought. He hugged you with so much strength you couldn't breathe, but you missed his hugs and his kisses.

When we were back home, we stop to eat.

"Daehyunnie, I’m really sorry..." - But before you could say anything else he interrupted you.

"Don't talk about it, just forget it." - He said smiling.

"Ok, sorry. By the way, how did you found me?" - You asked.

"Well... was not very difficult to guess, you always loved that park." - He said.

After we eat, we went home, we saw the rest of the members and ----- include on the living room with worried faces.

“Where did you go?" - Himchan asked.

"Are you hurt?" - Zelo asked.

"Did someone hurt you?" - Yongguk asked.

"Never again do something like this." - YoungJae said.

"You did this because you're tired of us?" - JongUp asked.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!" - ----- screamed.

"YA!" - Calm down!" - Daehyun said.

“I’m sorry if I worried you guys, no I'm not hurt, and no I'm not tired of you guys... I just..." - I was saying before Yongguk interrupt you.

"Doesn’t matter, the import is you're here and saved. You and Daehyun are fine?" - We nodded - "So everything is fine now."

"Actually I don't think so." - You said.

"What's wrong?" - Daehyun asked.

"I think ----- it's offended with me." - You said.

"Actually I don't think so." - You said.

"What's wrong?" - Daehyun asked.

"I think ----- it's offended with me." - You said.

"Of course I am! I came to Korea because of you, and you decided to leave me alone?!" - She said.

"HEYYYY!" - They said.

"Aish! You guys understood."

"I know, I’m sorry." - You said.

"I don’t care." - She said.

"Baby, please forgive her." - Zelo said to her, doing the puppy face.

"I... But... This is not fair, you're cheating." - She said.

"That's a yes? You forgive her?" - Zelo asked her.

"Yes." - She said.

"Let's go party!" - JongUp said.

Suddenly someone knocked the door, was the manager.

"Hi guys, girls."

"Hi Hyung." - They said.

"Hi Sunbae." - Me and ----- said.

"So, tomorrow you have an interview with Secret members." - He said. Daehyun look scared at me.

"Don't worry." - You said to him.

"Is it something wrong?" - The manager asked.

"No Hyung." - Yongguk said.

"Very well, I have to go." - He said.

"I don’t think this is a good idea." - YoungJae said.

"It's fine, don't worry." - You said.

Daehyun’s POV

I'm so happy, everything is back to normal again.

Everything was good until I discovered we have an interview with Secret. But this time was different, ~~~~~~~ is going to be there.

We went out to celebrate, we couldn't back too late because of the interview.

When we returned home, we went to bed. Me and ~~~~~~~talked for hours.

Was time to go to the interview, I was a little nervous.

"You'll be here when I got back?" - I asked her.

"Sure babo!" - She said. I kissed her and went.

MC: Hii everybody! So we are here today with BAP and Secret."

The first half hour of the interview was about our comeback. When suddenly...

MC: "So we have a couple here."

All the members froze.

Hana: "Yes, me and Daehyun."

"Actually no, we are not dating." - I said.

Hana: "Baby, what are you saying? Of course we are dating."

"Don't call me baby and we are not dating."

MC: "Is something wrong here?"

Hana: “No, no, he's just being funny."

"No I'm not, the truth is, I have a girlfriend and is not Hana, her name is ~~~~~~~and she is on the backstage right now." - I said.

Hana: “This boy is so funny."

"~~~~~~~, come here please." - I said, she show up, she was really embarrassed and I couldn't stop smiling.

Hana: "No, you're dating me."

"Can you put this please?" - YoungJae asked to the MC, was the video of Hana confessing everything.

"MC: Wow, you're a stalker?!"

"Hana: "No, I'm not!"

By the way I have something to tell too." - Zelo said.

MC: "What?"

"I have a girlfriend too." - He said.

MC: "What?!"

"Yeah, ----- come here, and don't you dare running away." - Zelo said.

"She is screwed." - ~~~~~~~ said.

Finally she came.

MC: "So two members of BAP have girlfriend... That’s something very new actually. Are you girls happy?"

~~~~~~~ was so blushed, I just wanted to laughed.

"Yes..." - She said.

"Yes..." - ----- said.

Hana: "These boys are so funny, Surprise, surprise, we plan this whole thing."

Suddenly...

"Shut up! This is true, I'm dating Daehyun, stop being stupid, we saw the video, the whole world saw it" - ~~~~~~~ said.

~~~~~~~’s POV

So today is the day of the interview, Daehyun looks nervous because Hana is going to be there.

When we finally arrived to the studio the first half hour went well... until the MC talk about "their relationship". In fact you weren't to concern.

When you heard Daehyun calling your name you didn't know what to do but ----- pushed you to the stage. You were really embarrassed, but happy, you never thought Daehyun could do something like that.

When you heard ----- name you only wanted to laugh.

Hana was already pissing you off, after you said that things to her she left.

MC: So we fished for today... We discovered a lot of new thing...

BAP thanks for coming, Secret too. See you next time.

After we left the studio we went to the dorm.