GoodBye!

The New Beginning

 

Was morning and your last day, at the afternoon was time to go.

"Good morning Daehyunnie."

"Good morning princess."

"Let’s get up." - You said.

"Hmmmm, 5 more minutes."

“You stay then, I can't." - You said in a sad tone.

"No, no, stay with me."

"I... have to pack."

"Oh... It's today..."- he said.

"Yes..."

You got up and dressed, when you came to the kitchen, you saw the boys preparing the breakfast.

"Where is Zelo?"- You asked.

"He's still sleeping, he didn't sleep all night." - YoungJae said.

"Ohhh poor kid."-  You said.

"Noona don't call me kid." - Zelo said.

"I thought you were sleeping."- YoungJae said.

"Anyo."- He replied.

"Let's eat."- Yongguk said.

"Ok, but I'm going to call Daehyun first."- You said.

"Daehyunnie, let's eat..."

"I'm going..."- he said.

"Now!"

"Ok, ok I’m going." he said.

"So many food... I'm in heaven or what? - Daehyun said while he was arriving to the kitchen.

"Don't be silly"- you said.

After the breakfast you went finish packing and Daehyun was with you.

The boys were playing like always, but today they weren't very excited like they used to be… They look so sad. You have a few more hours before leave.

"Hey, why this sad faces? - You asked.

"Because you're going to leave." - Yongguk said.

“Oppas you shouldn't be sad, you are about to promoting, and you guys will not even realize that I'm not here."

"~~~~~~~ don't be silly, is going to make a big difference without you." - YoungJae said.

You spent the last few hours playing with them, and when you had just one more hours you spend it with Daehyun, he was really sad.

"~~~~~~~ remember when I went pick you up at home? You had just woken up."- He said.

"True, don’t even remember me that."- You said.

"But when I saw you, even with that messy hair and on pajamas, I thought you beautiful."

“Ohhh, you never told me this before."-  You said.

“I know, and when we talk on the plane, I knew you were different and was impossible for me not falling in love with you."- He said.

"Daehyunnie of you continue saying these things. I'm going to start crying.

"Don't, but I need to say this, no matter how far we are from each other, no matter what you hear just... no matter what happen, don't forget I'll always be waiting for you, you'll always be my princess and I'll always love you. Promise you won't forget that."

You could handle it anymore and start crying.

"I promise" - you said sobbing.

"Don't cry."- He said hugging you.

"Daehyunnie this competition was really the best thing that ever happens to me, when I saw you at my door I thought were just a dream, on the plane I was getting to know the real you and I was loving, this week with you and the boys was amazing, the night of yesterday, everything.... I passed great moments here... So after you promoting, I'll be living with you, if you want."- You said.

"What, Are you serious? Of course I want!"- He said smiling.

"Yes, I don't want live without you, Daehyunnie I love you like I never loved someone before."

"I love you too princess." - He said kissing you.

Someone knocks the door and was Himchan.

"Hey, sorry, but it's time to go."

“Ok... in a minute- you said.

Daehyun hug you really hard.

"Daehyunnie... I have to go now."- You said.

Everybody went with you to the airport, and on the van everybody was in silent. When we arrived to the airport was time to say goodbye. You were crying a lot, you hug them all and said:

"See you later."

They look confused to each other.

"When you guys finish the promotion I'll be living with you."

"Yes, that's awesome Noona."- Zelo said.

"Zelo can I hug you?"- You asked.

"Yes, but be careful please."

"Sure. So guys... this week was amazing, I'm going to miss you all and I love you all."

"We love you too and we are going miss you too."- Yongguk said.

"Hey!"- Daehyun said.

"Don’t be silly Hyung"- JongUp said.

"I'm joking." - DaeHyun said with a forced smile.

"Let's go guys." YoungJae said.

You said bye to them, and was time to say goodbye to Daehyun.

"Well Daehyunnie... is time." - You said.

“I love you."- He said.

“I love you too."

"Don't forget the promise."- He said.

"I won't. See you later."

"See you later my princess"- he said kissing you.

You went, you were going to miss those kisses, those hugs, the boys and of course Jung Daehyun.