The End… Or is it?

The New Beginning

 

~~~~~~~’s POV

“~~~~~~~ WAIT”- ----- screamed you at that time, were already crying.

“Let’s go!”- You said.

“Where?”

“To the dorm.”- You said.

“What?”- She said looking shocked.

“We have to go there, until I find a new home, and if you want to stay living with them I don’t care.”- You said.

“You think I want to live in the same house has Daehyun? I helped him, I can’t even look at his face.”- She said.

“But Zelo lives there…”

“True, but before I knew Zelo I already knew you.”- She said.

You were so pissed off, you just wanted to slap that b****!

When we arrived to the dorm, it’s seemed quiet.

“SUPRI….”- Himchan, JongUp and YoungJae said, but when they saw your face they stopped screaming, their intentions were good of course.

“Hi guys.”- You said.

“What happened?”- Himchan asked.

“This is -----”- You said changing the subject. She looks calm on the outside but I knew that on the inside she was freaking out.

“Hi”- She said shyly.

They presented themselves.

“----- what happened?”- YongJae asked to -----. She explained the whole situation to him.

“I thought that this was a party?”- You asked, you need to forget the problems for a while.

“Well it is…”- JongUp said.

They didn’t ask for the other BAP’s members, YoungJae had already told them what happened.

You started drinking, they tried stop you, but they couldn’t.

Daehyun’s POV

“I’m going to kill Hana.”- I said.

“You’re not going to do anything.” – Yongguk said.

“They are on the dorm.”- Zelo said.

“How do you know?”- Yongguk asked.

“I texted Himchan.”

“How is she?”- I asked.

“He said her face was red and her eyes…”- Zelo was saying until I cut him off.

“Once again I made her cry. What kind of boyfriend am I? At this time I’m probably ex-boyfriend.”

“Wowow! Calm down, everything is going to be just fine.” – Yongguk said.

“I doubt it”- I said.

“Let’s go back to the dorm?”- Zelo asked.

“Sure.”- I said.

~~~~~~~’s POV

You were already drunk when they arrived.

“~~~~~~~are you alright?”- Daehyun asked you.

“You…L… Leave me alone!”- You said feeling dizzy.

“Are you drunk?”- He asked.

“Just leave me.”

“We tried to stop her…”- Himchan said.

“~~~~~~~ that pics are not true.”

“Isn’t it you on the photos?”- You asked.

“It is, but…”- He said.

“BUT NOTHING, I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU, I GAVE YOU ALL THE LOVE I COULD, WASN’T IT ENOUGH?! I GAVE YOU MY BODY TOO, I LEFT MY FAMILY FOR YOU, ALL THIS FOR WHAT?”- You said screaming, but before he could answer you passed out.

Daehyun’s POV

Is she drunk? They should have tried to stop her. She did so much for me… She won’t listen me this time…

We stay staring at each other.

“I’m going to put her on bed.”- I said.

“I’m going stay with her.”- ----- said.

“----- let me explain what happened.” – I said.

“No, not this time, you should have told her.”

“But…”- She don’t let me talk.

“But nothing you cheated her… After all the things she said about you, the things she did for you, you’re exactly like the others aren’t you?” – She said, and that hurt me so bad.

“Hyung, what are you going to do now?”- Zelo asked.

“I don’t know, none of them listens me… Zelo could you talk with -----?”

“Yes… I think so… But you have to explain me everything first.”- Zelo said.

While I was explaining it to Zelo the others were cleaning the dorm, now we have two girls living with us.

“So this was a trap?” – Zelo asked.

“Yeah I think so…”

“Can you prove it?”- He said.

“Do they have secret security cameras backstage?”- I said.

“Probably.”- He replied.

“We need to go to the studio.”

“It already passed 5 months, do you think they still have it?”- Zelo asked.

“I don’t know we can try, but now, go talk with -----.”

“Can I come in?”- I asked.

“Sure.”- ----- replied.

“-----, can we talk?”- Zelo asked.

“Not now, I’m going stay here.”

“I’ll stay.”- I said hoping she would say yes.

“No way!”- She said.

“-----, please…”- Zelo said making puppy eyes face, she looked at us and the she got up, the thing is, no one can resist Zelo’s puppy face.

Zelo and ----- went to talk, when suddenly ~~~~~wake up.

“Oh… my head… What’s happen?”- She asked.

“Don’t move… take this pill, is good for hangover.” I said slowly.

“You… Just go! I don’t want to see you.”- She said.

“But…Fine, I respect your decision, at least take the pill and eat something.”

“Fine, now go.”- She said.

Damn this hurts really bad, she never treated me like this, I really hope ----- believes in Zelo.

~~~~~~~’s POV

Omg… My head… Maybe this whole thing was a nightmare, but then I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart, and the whole pain come again. Then you heard Daehyun’s voice, this time you wouldn’t just listen him and then everything would be fine.

After all this, you missed him, that sweet voice… He is always there for you like always. After he left ----- come back in.

“Hey… How do you feel?”- She asked.

“My head hurts just like my heart, but I’m fine.”

“Yeah very actually”- She said in a sarcastic way.

“Shut up!”- You said.

“Maybe you should listen to him.” – She said.

“Oh great, did he already fill your head with crap? A few hours earlier you couldn’t even see his face and now you believe in him?!”- You said trying to scream, but your head just hurt too much.

“No, it’s not that!”- She said.

“What is it then?”- You asked.

“It’s just that maybe that was a trap… He loves you and only you… do you doubt of his love for you?”- She asked been melodramatic.

“Well, when I see him kissing another girl, yes, I doubt him.”- You said.

“Stop that! Give him a change or you’re going to lose him for good.”

“Actually it’s the way around, remember? This whole thing is Daehyun’s fault!”- You said, but you didn’t want to, your feelings were hurting you!