Running Away?

The New Beginning

~~~~~~~’s POV

It's been a week since you and ----- moved to the dorm again, Daehyun still doesn't talk with you but at least when you smile for him, he smiles back. He's being better than you.

One day you decided to clean the dorm. Didn't had anyone at home except Daehyun, but he stayed all day on his room.

"Daehyun?" - You called him knocking at his door.

"Yes, come in." - He said.

"Can I put some music?" - You asked.

"Why are you asking me this? You live here too." - He said.

"Yeah, but you could be sleeping or not want to be bothered with the music." - You said.

"Don't worry." - He said smiling, you smiled back.

While you were cleaning like always you were hearing BAP. On the living room were that big pic of you and the boys of the day we spend it on the park.

You were on the top of a chair when suddenly you slipped. You didn't feel any pain. When you noticed you were on Daehyun's arms.

"Oh... Oppa thank you."

"You need to be more careful. And what were you doing anyway?" - He asked.

"I was cleaning..." - You replied.

"And why are you doing this?" - He asked, you're still in his arms.

"Because I don’t have anything else to do." - You said. He just smiled.

"Ah... Oppa... Can you please put me down?" - You asked.

"Oh... I'm sorry..." - He said putting you on the floor.

"It's fine." - You said, he smiled.

While he was going back to his room you called him.

"Daehyun!" - He stopped. - "I miss you!" - He stayed stopped for a little more and then closed the door.

"At least you tried." - You thought.

Daehyun’s POV

After she leaved I heard the BAP’s songs and once again I laughed.

I was hungry, when I left the room I saw her on the top of a chair dancing and singing "Crash".

"That silly girl." - I thought.

I didn't know why, but I had that feeling I had to be next to her, when suddenly she slipped, good for her I was there. She look confused probably because she was supposed to feel some pain, I can't let my princess be hurt.

How I miss be with her on my arms, that was the first time in a long time that we had a small conversation.

When she said "I miss you" I just smiled, but I didn't want her to see... I'm still hurt with her... But I miss her too, I still love her...

~~~~~~~’s POV

You felt so bad when Daehyun didn't said anything, but at the same time you felt good. Then you decided to make some cheesecake for him and for you too.

"Daehyun, can I come in?" - You asked.

"Yes." - He said.

"Ah... I made some cheesecake... and I thought you could want a little." - You said.

"Sure, thank you." He said, you smiled.

"~~~~~~~, you don’t need to do this just to talk with me." - He said.

"Oh great now he thinks I'm doing this like an excuse."

"Ah... I'm not...I just though you could be hungry." - You said.

"Yes sure." - He said.

"Has you wish Daehyunnie." - You said. He stare at you, you didn't realized you just call him "Daehyunnie".

"Ah... I'm... I'm sorry." - You said leaving.

"Its fine, princess." - He said. (But the princess part he said low voice).

"Damn, I don’t know for how long I can take this." - You thought.

Daehyun’s POV

Cheesecake? This girl never changes. I decided to a little, she looks so cute when she's nervous. How I miss her calling me "Daehyunnie.

When was dinner time the rest of the guys arrived home.

"What’s for dinner?" - I asked.

"We brought Kimchi." - Himchan said.

"Good! Let's eat." - I said.

"Not yet! We have to wait for Zelo and -----." - JongUp said.

"Really?"

"Yes!" - He said.

While we were waiting we went play ps3, when suddenly Yongguk asks:

"Where is ~~~~~~~?"

"Probably on her room." - I said focus on the game.

"Did you talk with her?" - He asked.

"No."

"Aish! You are always the same." - He said.

Finally Zelo and ----- arrived.

"Damn, I almost died waiting for both of you." - I said.

"Don’t be a drama queen." - Himchan said. They laughed.

"Can we eat now?" - I asked.

"Yes, go call ~~~~~~~" - Yongguk said.

"Who?" - I asked.

"You!" - He said.

"I..." - I was about to talk when YoungJae interrupted me.

"Never mind, I'll go."

"But..." - I was trying to talk but once again I've been interrupted this time by Yongguk slapping my head.

"Damn with you!"

"Hyung, that's hurt."

~~~~~~~’s POV

"~~~~~~, can I come in?" - YoungJae asked. You cleaned your face.

"Yes, sure." - You said.

"Let’s eat." - He said.

"I’m not hungry." - You said.

"Are you feeling good?" - He asked.

"Yes, yes."

"Are you sure?" - He asked.

"Yes..."

"Have you been crying?" - He asked.

"Me? No!" - You replied.

"You don’t need to lie to me." - He said. On that moment you got up and hug him and start crying.

"Hey, don’t cry..." - HE said hugging you. - "What's happened this time?"

"N...Nothing...It's just... I can't handle this anymore, I know I deserve it, but it's too much.

"Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine." - He said.

"I hope so."

"But you need eat something." -He said.

"Later."

"Fine. But don’t cry anymore okay?" - He said cleaning your face.

"Sure, thank you Oppa." - You said.

Daehyun’s POV

"Is she coming?" - JongUp asked.

"No, she said is feeling a little sick." - YoungJae said.

"What?!" - I asked.

"Like you care." - YoungJae said.

"What the hell?! Of course I care." - I said.

"YA! You're not going to fight. Is too serious?" - Yongguk asked.

"No, don’t worry." - YoungJae said.

After the dinner the boys went for a walk and I decided to go check on ~~~~~~~.

"Can I come in?" - No one answered, so I come in. She was sleeping. I hate seen her like that and it's my entire fault.

"Only if you know how I miss you... but I still can't forgive you. I'm sorry." - I said touching on her hair. I went pick up something for her eat when she wake up, and then I went watch some TV.

~~~~~~~’s POV

After YoungJae leave, you call to your mother, you miss her so much. Suddenly you hear Daehyun voice, and you pretend to sleep.

"If you miss me why you keep treat me like that?" - You thought. After he brings you food you eat and went to check him.

He felt asleep on the couch.

"I miss you too, I'm so sorry, I should listen you, and now it's too late... Who knows maybe one day you be able to forgive me. Daehyunnie Saranghae." - You said crying.

The house was empty, while you thought and thought and you decided to leave on the next morning.

Daehyun’s POV

Like always I fell asleep on the couch, I heard the door opening, so I pretend to be sleeping. "She was awake when I said that?!" - I thought.

When I felt her tear on my face... that kills me. I just wanted to hug her and never let go.

On the next morning we wake up with ----- screaming our names.

"What's wrong?" - Zelo asked.

"~~~~~~~ is gone!" - She said.

"WHAT?!" - I asked screaming.

"Yes, she left a letter." - She said.

"Let me see." - Yongguk said and starts to read it.

"Hi, thank you guys for taking care of me, and help me when I needed the most. I spend great times with all of you, I'll never forget it.

Zelo, please take care of -----, she's a good girl and deserve to be happy, I'm trusting you kid.

Himchan, Yongguk, YoungJae, JongUp and Zelo, I'll never ever forget you, who knows well see each other again one day.

-----, take care of these boys, thank you for coming with me to Korea, thank you for everything.

Daehyun... once again I'm sorry. I said I'll wait for you the time I have too, but it's too painful, now I know how you felt... Like I said maybe one day we meet each other again.

Don’t look for me, I'll be fine... So, I'm going to miss you all, love you all and bye."

When Yongguk finished, everyone was crying.

"Why she did something like this?" I said.

"We have to go look for her...” - YoungJae said.

After we eat something we start to look for her, and I knew where she was.