Memories...

Fated To Love You {♥}

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}
Pwahaha ! What should I make him do? I have the powers in my hands... Ew, I don't want powers in my hands. Maybe in my head, that would be awesomely cool. Then I'd be able to zap people with my thoughts awesome!

"Ouch..." Next thing I knew, I was on the ground.

It happened too quick. I hit into someone while pondering to myself in the hall ways while walking to class.

My books were all over the ground, I had hit into a jerk... Sigh, where is my luck today?

"I'm sorry." I said after rubbing my forehead, now picking up the books that have dropped on the ground.

"Watch where you're going next time geek!" The guy said, standing up, then brushing himself off.

Stupid stupid jerk. That's why I'm going to college and your not ! You're too busy playing foot ball with your C / D averages! You're lucky I'm too much of a wuss to start trouble ! Hurry and walk away!

"Yo man, don't talk to her like that!" I heard a very familiar voice said sternly, I was too afraid to look up, so I continued picking up my books and papers that were scattered on the floor.

"Apologize 'cause that's not how you talk to a lady!" He sternly said.

The guy got down to my level, I looked up at him, then pushed up my glasses that were sliding off, "I'm sorry." The guy said quickly.

"Now get outta here!" He shouted.

The guy quickly stood up on his feet and ran off, as everyone watched intently.

Jay then got on the ground and helped me gather up my things, "Are you okay?" He asked.

I glared at him, "Yeah." I simply said still gathering my things, not even bothering to look at him. I should at least say thank you... But it's weird.

Crap ! I looked to my right to see the friendship bracelet him and I shared in elemantary school, laying there beside my binder.
{ http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q38/killerpixi/IMG_5017.jpg }
{ Left : His - Right: Mine }

I quickly reach to get it before he could see, but before I could grab it, he grabs it, he holds it, it was his that he was holding. The reason I have his and he has mine, is because he insisted on doing so.

{Flash Back x Fourth Grade}
"Let me put it on for you." He says to me, I smile, and nod.

He wraps the blue one around my wrist, I looked at him, "You babo, are you blind? The blue one is yours and the pink one is mine."

He chuckles then pushes my forehead, "I'm not blind, babo. I want you to wear mine, to let you know I'm always there protecting you." He says softly as we sat at the steps of my house, he then reaches in and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Aren't you going to be embarrassed because you have to wear a pink one?" I asked him innocently and clueless.

He shook his head, "I don't care what they say. It's my good luck charm." He cheeses.
I didn't know what this feeling was, it was like being in a never ending fantasy. I didn't even know what love was at the time, but I was in it.

{End of flashback}

Does he remember it?

"Pretty nice... Where'd you get it from?" He asked, holding it up to his eyes.

I rolled my eyes, I was stupid to even think he would remember it. I mean, he's a player. He probably doesn't remember half of his exes.

I snatched it from his hands, "None of your business." I scoffed, grabbed my things from the ground, and walked to my next class leaving him in daze in what he done wrong.

{Jaebeom P.O.V}

I chuckled as I watch her walk away quickly and madly, holding her books in her hands, heading to class.

I pulled up my sleeves to reveal the pink friendship bracelet we shared, this was hers, and she has mine. I sighed, "If she only knew." I said lowly to myself, as everyone evacuate the halls to get to class. I shook my head and pulled down the sleeves, I was still squatting on the ground, I scanned the floors to see if she missed anything, because although she wears glasses, she's still blind. Sad ? I know.

And to my guess, she did. It was a little brown note, it looked old and familiar. I picked it up and stared at it from my plam, I was fighting with myself whether I should open it or not. That's what it was ! It was the note I left her before I moved. She still has this?!

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}

Stupid stupid Park Jaebeom, why was I ever friends with him? I mumbled and thought to myself as I walked away from him madly. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes, I sniffled, I don't need to cry cause of him. I've cried enough because of him !

I looked down while slapping my forehead, scolding myself. I then crashed into someone, my glasses fell of my face, and my books and such fell to the ground yet again. I landed on the ground on my , I grunted, "Ouch." I groaned to myself, while I rubbed my looking down, my hair covering my face.

Seriously, where is my luck?!

I didn't wanna look up, I was waiting for the person to walk away...

"I'm sorry. I should've looked where I was walking at." He said apologetically, there were still tears in my eyes, so of course, I was trying to avoid his gaze.

"It's okay." I said lowly, I then helped him pick up my things, my hair still covering my face since it was down as I looked down to the ground.

He got up and picked up my books, I looked up, with his free hand, he held it out to me, I looked at it and thought for a moment, why was Nichkhun helping me?

"Uhm, I'm not contagious you know..." He chuckled, I smiled a little, and took his hand, he pulled me up with a strong force. Wow was he strong.

When I stood up and rubbed my , it hurted. I looked at him and fixed my glasses, I sniffled, "Thank you..." I said lowly, attempting to get my books from out of his hands.

He moved moved back with my books, "It's okay... Is it okay if I walk you to class?" He asked, I looked at him for a little and thought, I hesitated whether or not I should, I mean, he might be a jerk like Jay, "I mean, it's the least I could do since I did hit into you, and probably injured your bottom rear." He said with a chuckle, I chuckled at his way of words, 'Bottom Rear'.

I nodded my head slowly, I wasn't used to meeting new people. I was shy, of course. The only person I spoke to harshly was Jay. Only because he doesn't deserve to be spoken nicely to, especially with what he done to me. I don't know his reason for doing so, and I don't plan on finding out, I don't even want to know his excuse.

"Yes!" He cheered happily, I chuckled lowly, no wonder all these girls be on him, he's adorable, "So where to pretty lady?" He asked happily.

I thought for a moment, "Room 313." I said lowly.

"Really? I go there too." He then said, with a smile, "Lets go."

I walked slowly beside him, as I listened to him talk to me.

"Why are you late?" He asked, stupid Park Jaebeom ! That's why!

I sighed, "I hit into someone into the hall way earlier." I said lowly.

He chuckled, "Do you hit into people a lot?" He asked, I was slightly embarrassed, I nodded slowly.

He chuckled, "Of course you would hit into people if you're always walking with your head down." He teased.

I glared at him, "I'm just kidding." He chuckled.

"Here we are." He said, looking at class 313, "Why do you carry so much books around?" He asked me.

"I don't usually, but I didn't have much of a choice since I didn't have time to put some of them in a locker... I would have been more late." I said, he nodded in understandment.

I nodded, "I can get my books now." I said gently, reaching for my books.

He shook his head, "No, it's okay. I'll take them to your seat." He insisted, this is bad...

"I-" Before I could stop him, he walked into the classroom already.

I sighed, I had no choice but to walk after him.

When I walked in everyone stared at me as if I were a wild animal in a wrong environment... Well, I was kinda. I mean, what is one of the guys from the popular group talking to me?! I know, weird right?

I heard whisperings and I felt glares, he stopped in front of me and stepped aside, "Lead the way to your desk." He said generously, why does a sweet heart like him hang with a jerk like Jay? This is too impossible...

I looked up from the ground and led the way to my desk, he then put the books down on my desk, "Wait for me after class, I'll help you carry them to your locker." Since, I wasn't able to do it earlier.

I shook my head, "You don't have to." I retorted.

He shook his head and chuckled, "But I want to. You're not gonna hurt my feelings and tell me I'm not able to... Are you?" He asked with the widest and cutest eyes.

I shook my head, "I guess... If you want to." I said lowly, since the whole class was basically listening in on our conversation, including the teacher. Are we like... wild animals being observed in the wild or something?
 

I was kind of nervous, I wasn't used to this much attention. I didn't want this kind of attention. I mean, look at me...

"Thank you..." I said lowly, he shook his head, "No problem. If you ever need help with anything, just ask me." He said with a wink.

"Okay love birds, I think that's enough." The teacher joked, as the class glared at me. Nichkhun blushed a little, as so did I. But no one didn't notice, since I had my face covered anyways.

{Nichkhun P.O.V}

I found her interesting for some reason. When she was getting up from the floor earlier, her glasses off on the ground, and her hair swifting to the back, showing her face, she was absolutely beautiful, it was as if she was in slow motion ! She didn't need make up to make her pretty, she didn't need to act cute, it came naturally. Her big brown eyes are adorable.

It wasn't only that, she seemed... Mysterious. It makes me want to learn more about her. Why haven't I noticed her before?
 

I ignored the girls that were freaking out, I mean, they freak out at everything I do.

{Jaebeom P.O.V}

I looked at the clock that was on top of the chalkboard, "Where is she...?" I asked myself impatiently while tapping on the desk, "She's late... Maybe something happened." I was getting ready to get out of my seat, before the door opened. I turned around to the door, and in came Nickhun.

I sighed, I was getting ready to get up again, but Jae Hwa followed in behind him,

"Lead the way to your desk." He said with a charming smile. Oh Nichkhun and his looks ! What is he doing with her? She's mine! Well, not officially, but still.

I glared at her, she innocently walked in with her head down, her hair blocking her face, probably scared from all of the attention, she sat down at her desk, as Nichkhun put down her books gently, "Wait for me after class, I'll help you bring them to your locker." He said with a generous smile.

She shook her head a little, yes! Deny his offer, now !

"You don't have to..."

Was they really going to have a conversation in the middle of class, I mean, the teacher was going to teach us science... Wait, this is science class right? I turned around to Wooyoung, "What class is this?" I whispered.

He rolled his eyes, "Geometry." I nodded in understandment, then turned my attention back to the conversation. Everyone was in on this, the girls were glaring, and the boys were staring.

He chuckled, "But I want to. You're not gonna hurt my feelings in front of everyone and tell me I'm not able to... Are you?" He asked, as the girls gasped and started whispering things to one another about Jae Hwa.

"I guess... If you want to." She said lowly, she sounded so innocent. Oh, they have to see how she treats me !

"Thank you..." She said lowly, he shook his head, "No problem. If you ever need help with anything, just ask me." He said with a wink, I gasped lowly, she looked down and nodded slowly.

"Okay love birds, that's enough." The teacher jokingly said, as her face flush pink... I only noticed it though. He blushed as well while walking to his seat that was beside me.

I glared at him secretly, he turned to me, I blinked at him a couple of times, did he notice that he was messing with my woman?

"Hyung, can you tell me what we're doing?" He asked, grr !

I shrugged, "How long have you known me?" I asked.

He shrugged, "2 Years."

"Then you should know I never listen in class." I scoffed, I then turned my attention towards Jae Hwa. She was intently copying what was on the board.

I looked back down at my book, I sighed, I then dug in my pocket and took out the little brown note, did she even realize that she lost it? Probably not. 

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}

After the bell rang, I looked toward Nickhun's direction, he wasn't there, I saw Jay glaring at me though. What's his problem? I looked in front of the class room and Nickhun was already heading my way. He smiled at me, I returned the smile.

"So, where's your locker?" He asked as we walked down the hall ways, "It's locker 67." I replied, I knew his locker was only across the hall from mine.

"Cool. Yours is only across the hall from mines." He smiled. I nodded.

When we arrived in the hall, Jay was already standing there. Oh, did I tell you his locker was only a few lockers down? Torturous, I know.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" He asked dumbly, acting as if our lockers wasn't here. What is he doing?! He never comes to his locker, because he never has anything to put in it !

Urgh, he knew Nichkhun and I was gonna be here ! Stupid jerk, does he think I really want to be with Nichkhun ?

"Uhm, Hyung, my locker is here too... Remember?" Nichkhun told him, confused in what Jay was doing.

Jay acted as if he was thinking, "Oh yeah ! You're right!" Such a horrible actor.

"Oh, Hyung, this is Jae Hwa." Nickhun introduced, then looking at me with a smile, "Jae Hwa, this is Jaebeom."

I glared at him, "Hi Jae Hwa. Nice to meet you." He said while reaching out his hand for a handshake.

"Wait hyung, didn't you throw your phone at the back of her head?!" Nichkhun asked unbelievably, "Are you okay Jae Hwa." He turned to me.

I nodded then reaching in to give him a hand shake, "I'm sure it was an ACCIDENT." I emphasized the accident, while squeezing his hand. 'Causing him to bite on his lip, trying to hold in the pain. 

I smiled and let go of his hand, as he shook his hand quick while closing his eyes tightly shut, biting his lips.

"Are you okay hyung?!" Clueless Nichkhun asked him.

Jay opened his eyes and used his left hand to rub his right hand, "Just perfect..." He said sarcastically, while glaring at me.

I smiled my widest, while blinking innocently at him, "er!" I mouthed while Nichkhun asked him what was wrong with his hand.

"Don't worry Khun. I just forgot I almost broke this hand while doing a freeze earlier." He replied, oh my god, is that true? So, I basically almost broke his hand again?! Awesome !

"Go to the nurse to get it checked." Nichkhun then said, Jay shook his head, "I'm okay."

The bell rang, we ignored it, as everyone evacuated the halls to get to class, we were now the only ones in the hall ways. Wow, today I'm on a roll of going late to class. I'm a rebel ! LOLJK.

"You're so familiar... Not from this morning. Wasn't you the girl in 4th grade that puked on the teacher?" Jay then said, GAH! He's embarassing me in front of Nichkhun ! JERK ! So, war it is, ISN'T IT PARK JAEBEOM?! You've gone far, you even brought up embarassing moments of me from the past ! Two could play at that game.

Nichkhun chuckled. Oh my gosh this is so embarassing, I'm not gonna show him that I mind though, that would just show that I lost. And trust me, I hate losing.

"Oh, I remember you too ! Wasn't you the kid that ran into the door trying to escape the classroom because you thought you could walk through doors?!" I retored, his jaw dropped, "It isn't my fault that the teacher decided to put on 'casper', she should have at least told us HUMANS couldn't walk through doors. I mean, it would only make sense."

Nickhun and I started to crack up, how do you like the taste of your own medicine?

"Wait... Aren't you also the girl that denied the little boy in our class feelings when he gave you flowers?!" He brought up, inferring him... Gosh.

I thought for a moment, "Oh ! I remember! You mean the same boy that left a girl heart broken when he moved?!" I retorted, has he remembered how much he hurt me?

He was quiet, tears threatened to stream down.

His eyes softened, "Jae..." He tried to explain, grabbing my hand before I turned away.

I turned around and looked at him coldly, "Don't touch me!" I hissed, then pulled my hand away from his grip, then ran as fast as I could while crying.

I shouldn't be doing this, he doesn't belong to me, never did he belong to me.

"Jae !" He shouted continuously, while running after me. I didn't want to hear his reasons for leaving me. Everyone left me after he did ! My dad, my mom, and my hero... My brother.
 

Why did he have to come back to bring so much memories?!

He was still chasing me, is he ever going to give up?

I stopped at a corner and hid, I watched as he ran past me, with worry in his eyes, shouting my name over and over again.

I leaned against the wall in a fetal position, burying my head on my knees, crying my eyes out quietly.

This happens always ! Why must I cry over him? He's not worth my tears, what am I saying? Of course he is ! After 6 years, he still has a strong impact on me.

"Are you okay ? . . ." A soft voice asked me, I looked up, hair sticking to my face from the tears, I sniffled, I nodded. It was another kingka ... What's with me and these popular guys today?! I forgot his name, but the girls in my class are apes over him. Lucky no one knows that I'm Ji-Yong Oppa's cousin, or else they'll be apes over ME D: . I don't want that ! They'll just try getting close to me for him !

He sighed and sat beside me, "If you want, you can talk to me about it." The kingka with black nice hair said to me. What group was he from again? Bust ? Best ? B2ST? YEAH, that one ! I remember him, he's friends with Ji-Yong Oppa.

I shook my head, my hair covering half of my face.

"You must need alone time." He said, while tears continued to stream.

He left something beside me, stood up, "Hope to see you around." With that, he walked off.

When he was officially out of sight, I looked at what was beside me. It was a black and white checkered hankerchief on top of a piece of paper. I picked up the hankerchief, and looked at it. I then looked at the piece of paper, oh, it has a note on it.

I picked it up and started to read it, " "Crying is the refuce of plain women but the ruin of pretty ones," so don't ruin yourself, because you're a pretty girl. You probably don't like the help of people, but you don't have to tell me who you are when you call me for advice, I promise I won't ask. I'll be glad to help, 402 - _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ . "

I smiled, I didn't know kingka's could be nice. I wiped my tears and stuffed the note into my pocket. I then started to walk to the nurses office.

I went in, she looked at me, "Omo, Jae Hwa, are you okay?" I nodded with a sniffle.

"Boy problems?" Of course, I had a strong bond with the schools nurse. She's the only staff / teacher that understands me.

"Here, take a nap. I'll wake you up before school ends." She says, then pulls the curtain to show the vacant bed. I nodded and dragged myself towards the bed. I then got comfortable and slowly dazed off to sleep.

Kwon Jae Hwa, you will now move on from Park Jaebeom. He is no longer going to make you cry, I pledged to myself.

{Later on}

"Jae Hwa, wake up." She says, softly shaking me.

I open my eyes slowly to see Mrs. L in my face, I almost forgot I took a nap in the nurses office.

"School just ended." She says to me, I nodded.

While walking down the hall lazily, dragging my feet, my eyes still drowzy, I then yawned. I look at my watch on my wrist, 3:12. Wow. Time to go to work, to boring work... Gosh, I'm tired.

While walking, I suddenly remember I had to go to Ms. K's class to tell her Jay's punishment.

I walk into her classroom to see Jay sitting by himself at the very front of the class room, at the desk in front of Ms. K's desk. She greeted me with a pleasent smile, "Ms. Kwon, have you figured out Mr. Park's punishment?" She asks.

I look at Jay, he looks at me with worry, he's probably wondering how I am... Since the encounter earlier. Why was his eyes red? Was he crying?

I nodded, "Please, do tell." She says.

I sigh, "He did it by accident, so I'll let it go. Well, I have to go to work, see ya' Ms. K." I say, then walking out of the classroom.

Ms. K looks at Jay, "Your one lucky fella aren't you?" She says sarcastically.

{Park Jaebeom P.O.V}

Ms. K turns to look at me, after we both watch Jae Hwa walk lazily out of the classroom.

"Your one lucky fella aren't you?" She says sarcastically.

Something's weird. I wanted her to give me a punishment. Is there something wrong with her? Did I really get her mad earlier?

"Your free to go, since she lets you off the hook. Just stop throwing your phone around." She says, then starts to grade some papers. I grab my book bag from off of the ground quickly, and start to run after her.

I ran out of the class room, and down the stair case.

I caught her before she walked out of the door, "Jae!" I say, grabbing her wrist, she looks at me, "Not now, not in the mood. I have to get to work." She says.

"Please, just listen to my explaination onto why I left..." I pleaded, I didn't want to hurt her any longer! She needs to know the truth !

"No!" She shouts tiredly, "I'm sick of this." She then pulls her wrist from out of my grip.

"Jaebeom-shii, aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the game?" Taecyeon asks me from behind, as Jae Hwa walk away.

"I'll be there later!" I say before getting ready to run after her.

Taecyeon then grabbed my wrist, "Coach is gonna kill you if you don't go!" He says, I sigh, I can't go after her. I need her to know the truth. She deserves to know the truth !

Why won't you let me explain myself Kwon Jae Hwa? You stubborn girl... I'm not a bad guy, really, please just let me tell you the truth, then I'd be out of your hair and out of your life like you want me to...