Friends.

Fated To Love You {♥}

{Park Jaebeom P.O.V}

I'm really not a bad guy ... I thought to myself, as the crowd cheered loudly as they sat at the bleachers that were at all sides of the gym, as our team held the trophy of the game in the middle of the gymnasium, as the other team walk away sulky, bummed at the fact that they lost.

Junsu elbowed me with a smile, "Cheer up, we won!" He shouted loudly so I could hear over the crowd, as the crowd shouted our team name, "BLAZERS."

I gave him a faint smile, then looked away. My eyes were glossy, I wasn't in the mood to be happy. I need her to know! I thought keeping it a secret from her, would hurt her less, but I'm wrong. I felt like too much things were on my mind at the moment, I didn't want anyone to talk to me while I felt this way.

"What's wrong with you?" Wooyoung asked me while we were in the lockers room, getting ready to go in the showers.

I shrugged while throwing my gym bag into my locker then turning the other direction, heading to the showers with only a towel wrapped around the bottom half of my body.

"Did something happen?" Wooyoung asked Nichkhun, Nichkhun shook his head, "Leave it alone." He said to Wooyoung.

Nickhun now knew everything. He knew that Kwon Jae hwa, the "Nerd," was the girl that Jay used to talk about all the time when he first came back to Korea. Everyone thought he was born in the States, but the truth is,  he was born here. He moved in the fourth grade because of problems.

When he first came here, Nichkhun was his first close friend. Since, they both came to Korea in the 7th grade. They are now in the 9th grade, and still as close. He remembered how Jay used to always talk about one girl,
"I can't wait to see her!" He used to always say happily while they played basketball with the guys after school everyday, "I wonder if she misses me." He'd say with a smile, then shooting a hoop.

He shook his head, he wondered how Jay felt when he walked Jae Hwa into the classroom earlier today. He probably felt betrayed, Nichkhun thought, he shook his head, while changing out of his sweaty clothes.

He always wondered why Jay messed with Jae hwa all the time in the 7th grade. And, he also wondered why Jay never talked about the girl after Jae Hwa has transferred into our classes. Slick guy, he thought.

Nichkhun shook his head, then closed his locker, she needs to know the truth whether it's from Jaebeom, or from someone else. The truth just needs to be told, he thought to himself, shutting the locker closed, then headed towards the shower with a towel wrapped around his lower part of his body.

I need to stop thinking about her, I thought to myself while the water streamed down my hair. I put my hand through my hair, pushing my hair back. I sighed then turned off the water, maybe she's at home already.

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}

I walked into the apartment after work, to see the boys in front of the t.v on the sofa cheering loudly. Seungri jumped out of his seat and pointed at the t.v, "The other way dude!" He shouted at the t.v, trying to coach the soccer team through the t.v. Genius !

I sighed and took off my shoes and threw my book bag on the floor on top of all the boys shoes, they all turned around at once, taking their eyes off of the t.v, "Hey dongseng." T.O.P greeted me.

"Hey oppa..." I said dully, walking towards the kitchen slowly.

"Hi Emily." Taeyang said when I entered the kitchen, I almost forgot he doesn't like soccer. He's the more calm one. He was sitting at the table, writing things on a book.

I took a cup from out of the cabnet placed it on the table, "Hi Young Bae oppa." I said while grabbing the milk out of the fridge. I shut the fridge and poured me a glass of milk.

I watched as he wrote, "What cha' writing Oppa?" I asked.

He looked up and smiled, "Just some lyrics." I nodded.

"You wanna read?" He asked, I nodded yet again with a smile.

"[Hook]
I've been searchin' for my baby, the one to come and save me
And this you know, she is so beautiful
Ain't never act stuck up or shady, one hundred percent all lady
And this you know, she is so beautiful - yo yo

[Verse 1]
Baby, are you all for me
Baby, my heart is in need
Of a love wanting, to cherish the soul
Everyday thinkin' so deep
Everynight turnin' in heat
It is why all this here is happening to me, yeah

All the love I can give
All the days we can live
Always and forever now
All the love I can give
All the days we can live
Always and forever now

[Hook]
I've been searchin' for my baby, the one to come and save me
And this you know, she is so beautiful
Ain't never act stuck up or shady, one hundred percent all lady
And this you know, she is so beautiful - yo yo


[Verse 2]
Baby now you hold the key
To my heart, baby you see
I don't want no uh tha let it be known
It's how it always will be
This love will set us free
And I can't believe this is happening to me

All the love I can give
All the days we can live
Always and forever now
All the love I can give
All the days we can live
Always and forever now"

I looked up, "Not finished yet?" I asked, he nodded.

"How was school?" He asked.

I sighed, "Tiring. Can I please drop out?!" I asked, he shot me a glare, "Everyone's still hard on you?!" He asked unbelievably.

I looked down, I didn't want to tell him. Their gonna worry.

"They are aren't they?! When are you going tell them that you're Ji-Yong's little cousin, and our family?!" He snapped, "I don't want them to continue treating you like this ! Their lucky I'm not in your grade. I would've strangled them, one by one! If they know your close to us, they won't treat you like this!" He was fuming mad.

I looked down at my lap, fidgeting with my fingers... I pushed up my glasses that were sliding off my nose, then looked back down. I didn't wanna make contact with him.

He sighed, "Mianhe for shouting at you like that... I just care about you, that's all." His voice softened up.

I nodded, I looked up at him and shot him a reassuring smile, to let him know I was okay. I know he feels bad, "Anyways, who's the song about Oppa?" I asked changing the subject, smiling creepingly at him.

He chuckled, "A secret." He said with his index finger on his lips.

"You don't trust me?" I pouted, "Give me clues then!"

He looked up, "Hmmm..." He thought with his hand on his chin.

"She's pretty, adorable, and loves to laugh."

"NO FAIR. What kind of clues are those?!" I asked unbelievably, "Tell me moreeeee." I pouted.

Ji-Yong then entered the kitchen, he opened the fridge and looked around, "Jae Hwa... You know what next week is ... Right?" He asked, his voice bouncing off the walls of the fridge.

I nodded slowly... I sighed, I should've known Ji-Yong was going to say that, of course he would say it when his face isn't showing. He never wants to see my face when I ever hear anything of the subject / situation. It wasn't only that, he didn't wanna show his hurt expression as well, he thinks I'm dumb. He doesn't want to show that he is weak, because he wants to be a strong, "Role Model," for me.

The story will never be told again, never do I want to tell  hear it, never do I want to go through it, again !

I looked down at the ground, "I-I have homework to do, see you guys later." I said lowly, stuttering, while my voice cracked as well.

I waved by to Taeyang before leaving the kitchen, he looked at me worriedly.

I walked into my room, shut the door, locked it, then threw myself on my bed. I sat up, my bed was aligned against the wall, so I leaned against the wall, at times like this, I wish I could talk to someone. I can't talk to Taejun about it, because he doesn't know anything of it.

I simply can't show the Oppa's of big bang, that I'm weak. They help me enough, I don't want them to worry about me anymore, since they hold busy lives.

I sighed and stuck my hands in my pockets, looking for my phone, I then felt something crippling in my pocket. I pulled it out, and remembered that the cute kingka gave me his number earlier.

I thought for a moment, he's the only one right now that can help me with my problems... It's not like he'd find out who I am anyways. He won't recognize me, since he doesn't talk to me, and he didn't see my face earlier.

I then dialed in the number on a blocked number,

"Hello?" I heard his voice on the other side, with loud backround noise.

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. It was like my lips were sealed tight.

"Hold on guys, I'm on the phone. I'll give you guys a 15 minute break!" He shouted to the guys in the back round, him and his group is probably practicing right now, is it okay if I interrupt? I called already, so I mine as well just go on with it.

"H-hello?" I said nervously on the other line.

"Is this Ms. X ?" He asked with a low adorable chuckle.

"Yes..." I then said, I'm glad I don't have to explain who I am.

"Just tell me it's Ms. X when ever you call, so I don't have to ask for a name."

"Okay."

"Don't be shy. Remember, I don't know who you are. So speak freely on what's bothering you." He insured me.

"Okay. So, it's about my family right now..." I explained everything, from the beggining till' the end. I know I said I wouldn't tell the story ever again, but I needed to let it all out. When I finished explaining everything, I was out of breath, and full of tears.

{Gi-kwang P.OV}

She was breathing heavily on the phone, and no doubt she was crying her eyes out. I didn't know a person could go through this much troubles. Especially a girl like her, she endures it all, she's a strong girl... I wish she'd tell me who she is, only so I could help her and support her through it all.

With out knowing, I was crying with her. I sneaked out of the practice room slowly, while the boys joked and kidded around with one another. I sat on the ground at an empty hall way, I leaned on the wall, my legs straight aligned beside one another, I leaned my head up, with the phone still in my ear, my eyes closed, trying to stop the tears while facing my head towards the ceiling.

"Sometimes, I wonder why I was struck with bad luck. Of all people, me... Ever since that one boy left me heart broken, everyone left me one by one. Maybe I was made to be alone-" She sobbed on the phone, I cut her off before she was able to finish her sentence.

"No you wasn't. You have me, I may not know who you are, but remember that I'm only one phone call away. I'll wait until you're ready to reveal yourself." I said sincerely to her over the phone. A girl like her doesn't deserve this much pain.

Jae Hwa smiled to herself secretly, "Kahamsamnida..." She sounded so sweet, I want to meet her, and give her one of the most best hugs ever, just so she would feel better. Her story relates to mine in so many ways...

"No problem, that's what friends are for, right?" I said over the phone, acting as if I weren't crying, I chuckled.

I heard back round noise through the phone, "I have to talk to you later Gi-kwang!" She them hung up quickly...

I'm determined to be there for her.

{Kwon Jae Hwa P.O.V}

"Kahamsamnida..." I thanked him, why is Jaebeom the only jerkish kingka?

I suddenly heard someone walking down the hall, towards my room, someone then knocked on my door, then shook the door knob, attempting to get in.

"I have to talk to you later Gi-Kwang!" I said in a rush over the phone, then hung up. I quickly wiped my tears, looked at myself in the mirror, and fixed my hair, "Who is it?" I tried to sound as normal as possible.

"It's Daesung Oppa." He then said, "Are you okay?"

"Of course!" I said a bit too perky...

"Uh... Okay?" He said unsurely, "Anyway, food came already."

"O-okay, I'll be right out." I shouted, he then walked away.

"No problem, that's what friends are for, right?"

That line replaed over and over in my head, does he really mean that? I smiled, then headed towards the kitchen.

-

-

SORRY, there was a typo earlier. I wrote Ji-Yong's name accidentally, when I meant to write Jae Hwa. Sorry ><

This chapter was totally pointless, but none the less, I updated ;D. Thanks for the subscriptions and comments. I am reading them :D.

Comments I do enjoy, so leave plenty readers :DD. Tell me what you guys think, yay or nay ? This chapter was to introduce Gi-Kwang into the story. Trust me, things will get much more interesting then this, stay tuned :D.