"If you really loved her, you'd leave her alone."

Fated To Love You {♥}

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}

I would say I live with the biggest jerks ever...

I walked in front of the screen, as they played Call of Duty. They squirmed in their seats, attempting to see the screen behind me. I pouted and stood in front of the t.v, Taeyang paused the game, "Jae!" They pouted at the same time. One hand on their remote control, the other in the air to complain as well.

I glared at them, "You guys are the biggest jerks ever!"

"We were on a roll!" Daesung complained this time, "Can you do us a favor and make us a sand which?"

I now shot him the meanest glare I had, "No! I want to do something. All you guys been doing is playing Call of duty!"

"What do you mean all we do is play Call of Duty?" Ji-Yong Oppa asked stupidly, "Yesterday I went out!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "With one of your ty girlfriends ! I want to do something together!"

He gasped, "Their not my girlfriends!" That wasn't the point at all... He didn't even notice I called them ty.

"Yah, why don't you go do something with Jaebeom or something?!" Seungri complained.

They always tease me using Jaebeom's name... Another reason why their jerks !

"Do you have a death wish?" I asked him with a glare.

He blinked a couple of times and shook his head slowly, crept out much?

They then put their remotes down on the coffee table to get comfortable, "Seriously though, do you not understand how much he loves you?" T.O.P oppa questioned.

I scoffed, "Him, love me? What ever." I said then looked away.

"We're serious Jae." Ji-Yong Oppa then said.

I looked at him, "If he loved me so much, why did he leave me?"

"I don't get why he doesn't tell her the truth..." Seungri whispered to Ji-Yong Oppa.

"Believe it or not Jae, you guys went through the same things..." Daesung Oppa then said.

I raised an eye brow at him, "Never. When pigs fly, is when he goes through the same things as me." I said fed up with the Jaebeom conversation now. I was always fed up when it came to a Jaebeom topic.

I didn't wanna make contact with them, so I looked anywhere but at them.

Someone then rang the door bell, thank god ! I needed a distraction at the moment.

They stared cluelessly at the door, "Did you invite anyone?" They asked one another back and forth, they then looked at me, I shrugged and got up towards the door.

I swung the door opened to see the one and only, Gi-Kwang... I was frozen shut, I couldn't talk, move, or anything. Can he recognize me? Why was he here? Nah, he can't recognize me. I mean, all we did was talk on the phone. Maybe I shouldn't talk!

"Excuse me?" He said with a smile waving his hands in front of my eyes while I was in daze, I shuttered out of it, and blinked at him a couple of times.

"If I'm not mistaken, Ji-Yong Hyung and stuff lives here, right ?" He asked, I nodded looking really dumb at the moment, and pointed behind me to the sofa.

The boys turned around from the couch and waved at him, "Come on in bruh." Seungri then said.

He nodded, "Thank you." He said to me lowly, and walked towards the living room. I stood at the door, still looking at the spot he was just standing. Why am I so at dazed? I mean, I live with 5 singer / rapper stars. Why am I not dazed with them?

I shook it off and turned myself to the living room, still holding on to the door knob to stand straight, he was playing Call of Duty with them.

"Jae, we'll continue our conversation later." T.O.P shouted still focusing on the game.

I nodded, "I-I'm going to Taejuns house..." I said lowly to Daesung.

"Mhm, don't come home to late."

I nodded and shut the door behind me. I took a deep breath of relief after shutting the door,  my back was against the door still, I looked around the hall, and started my way towards TaeJun's house.

I used my spare key I had to open it, I walked into his cozy apartment and through myself on the sofa, "TaeJun Oppa!" I shouted while turning on the t.v.  

He stumbled out of the apartment room, almost as if he were drunk with a bat, his hair all messy, no shirt on, just jeans, and some black socks. Just woke up from a long nap... Wow.

He dropped the bat and scratched the back of his head, "Oh..." He mumbled, his voice grogrilly from just waking up, "It's just you..."

I rolled my eyes, "I know, I'm not someone you want to see. It's just Kwon Jae Hwa. Boring Kwon Jae Hwa." I said sarcastically, turning my attention to the t.v.

He chuckled with his husky voice, "I didn't mean it like that Jae." He said, then plopping himself beside me on the couch with his arm around my shoulder.

I then through his arm from around my shoulder, as he took the remote out of my hand, "Hey!" I pouted.

He chuckled, "I wanna watch a scary movie!" He said like a little kid, putting his arm right back around my shoulder,  I rolled my eyes.
I sighed, he looked at me with concern, "What's wrong?" He asked.

{Gi-Kwang P.O.V}

I chuckled while playing game, as the guys shouted in defeat while I shot them recklessly.

Daesung tossed his remote onto the coffee table recklessly, "I quit!" He said a bit mad. I chuckled even more. Oh god.

"I wonder how Jae's holding up..." Seungri said, still focusing onto the game with his eyes glued to the t.v.

"About which situation?" Ji - Yong Hyung asked, biting his tongue, focusing onto the game as well.

"How much situations does she have ? ..." I asked, curious. If I'm not mistaken, Jae was the one that just opened the door... Right ? Is she related to them somehow ?

Ji-Yong sighed, as so did the rest of the guys, "A lot." T.O.P said sadly, yet still focusing on the game.

"Well, I'm talking about Jung-Hwa hyung..." Seungri said softly and lowly, everyone quieted down, he then put down his remote controller, "I don't feel like playing anymore."

I looked at them, they all looked stressed about the mention.

"She didn't look to okay when I mentioned what next week was..." Ji-Yong hyung then said.

I'm guessing "Jae's" brother is Jung-Hwa... Since, they wouldn't rudely state his name informally.

"What's next week?" I asked curiously.

T.O.P sighed, "A memorial."

"I don't feel like playing anymore." Ji-Yong Hyung said, then leaving out the game.

I knew they didn't wanna talk about it. If it's bad for them, I wonder how the girl is taking it... Who is she though ?

"Who's Jae?" I asked out of curiousity.

"She's our dongseng, Ji-Yong Hyung's little cousin." Seungri replied while button mashing, "She doesn't want anyone in the school to know that we know each other. I hate that..."

I sighed, "Why doesn't she want anyone to know?"

"Because she doesn't want people being friends with her just to get closer to us... Sometimes, I wonder how she would be like with better Oppa's..." Daesung said sadly, "I don't get why her and Jaebeom don't comfront and confess to each other."

Jaebeom Hyung and her ? She doesn't look like his type at all... I thought. Is that why he has never had a girlfriend here ? Well, that everyone knows. I mean, he could get any girl he wants, but her ? Wow, this is like one of those dramas.

"Jae's stubborn... She doesn't want to hear Jay's reason..." T.O.P hyung then said.

I looked at my time, "You guys in for ball?" I asked, I knew they needed this. They always called me out to play ball when I wasn't or when they wasn't in a good mood.

The nodded almost immediatley.

Jae ... Jae... She's lucky to have oppa's like these, but she's un lucky to have a life like this. I sighed as I sat on the couch playing co-op mode until the guys were done gathering their things and getting ready.

My eyes left the screen, I couldn't pay attention much knowing that things were the way they were. I looked at the stand beside the couch, a picture of her, and the hyungs. She was on T.O.P Hyung's back, a peace sign up, and winking. I chuckled, she's cute, no wonder Jaebeom Hyung is interested in her. Slick boy.

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}

"TaeJun Oppa, WHY . DON'T . YOU . JUST . TELL . ME?!" I shouted at him, I was on top of him as he was on the ground, shaking him recklessly. Trying to get the answer out of him.

He only chuckled, oh my gosh he pisses me off. Him and his calm ways -.-. Such a moody player, "Come closer baby." He wooed.
"EW!" I shouted, then getting off of him fast as ever, "NEVER!"

He chuckled, then sitting up, his two hands on the ground behind him, holding him up, "Why do you care so much?" He asked, with a grin.

I sighed, "Oh, so a girl can't know about their best friend's love life ?" I asked sarcastically.
It was as if he were thinking, I then threw a near-by pillow at him, having it crash against his face, "Clues ?" I asked.

"She's pretty, adorable, and loves to laugh."

"She's pretty, adorable, and loves to laugh." Taeyang Oppa said the same thing. Do they like the same girl ? How lucky.

De Ja vu much?!

"WHAT KIND OF ING CLUES ARE THOSE? Bull !" I shouted angrily, "Lets go get ice cream." I completely changed the subject, going with my sudden craving.

He chuckled and muttered some words I couldn't interpret, "Okay." He then said, getting up off of the floor, "Let me put a shirt on."

I gasped, "NO!" I then touched his oh-so-y abs, woah... So intense. I want to... Bad thoughts. Go away. Bad thoughts. Go away.
"Who wears a shirt to go buy ice cream?!"

He looked at me weirdly, "Everyone ?"

I shook my head,  "Lies. You didn't see the news? Guys aren't aloud to wear shirts anymore to buy ice cream."

He chuckled beastly, "You digging them abs aren't you?"

I nodded furiously like a hyper little girl, he shook his head, "I'm still putting a shirt on. Do you want girls staring at me?" He asked, I shook my head, "Go put a shirt on!" I pushed him away from me quickly.

Five minutes later we was out the door, ready to go get some ICE CREAM.

"You know, Oppa, You NEED to tell me who you like... I bet you it's Hana!" I said accusingly, "How cute!" He chuckled lowly then turned away, probably blushing!

 "You treating?" I asked with the biggest smirk, he looked at me weirdly, "No! You are!"

I stopped at one spot, "Oppa!" I pouted with the iest voice.

He chuckled, "I'm just kidding, of course I'm treating... We get the same amount of money in our pay checks... WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY?!" He pouted during the end.

I rolled my eyes as if he were dumb, "Because your my oppa, duh!" I said, then slapped his shoulder playfully and continued walking.

He sighed before catching up with me, I stood in front of the ice cream stand in the park, looking at different flavors.

"Why are you looking at the flavors if you always get cookie dough?" He asked, I shrugged, "I had to wait until you showed up. DUH!" He chuckled before ordering.

As he took his wallet out, Ji-Yong Oppa comes to the icecream stand shirtless and sweaty, with the other Oppa's slowly trailing behind him.

"Hey Dongsengs, what are you guys doing here?" Seungri ask while wiping the sweat beads off of his forehead with his shirt that he wasn't wearing... They were all shirtless, including Gi-Kwang...

No doubt my face was redder then an apple, he was just so hot... I hope he didn't notice, I kept turning away. Maybe icecream will make me better.

"We're buying ice cream, you guys?" TaeJun replied and questioned.

"We just got done playing ball, getting water." Daesung replied.

"I told you it was the law for guys not to wear shirts when buying ice cream!" I shouted at TaeJun oppa, as the other oppa's stared at me weirdly. Wondering on what I was saying.

TaeJun chuckled, "You must be the fine. Because you got it written all over you!" He said cheesingly.

I scoffed, "Not your fine." I said in disgust, and chuckled.

"Ayo, D', 6 water bottles!" I heard Gi-Kwang shouted to the man, passing him six bucks.

"Thanks." He said while grabbing it, "No Problem G." The man replied.

Gi-Kwang then passed a water bottle to each of his hyungs before chugging down his. I couldn't help but stare at his flawless abs.

TaeJun waved his hands in front of my face to get my attention, I snapped out of it, "Bwah?" I asked clueless.

"Your ice cream is melting." He pointed to my icecream.

I gasped, then started it. They all started to laugh obnouxiously and loudly.

I glared at them, then remembering Gi-Kwang was with them... I looked away embarrasingly. Damn! I always make myself look dumb.

"Taejun, you remember what next week is right ? ..." Taeyang tried to ask as low as possible to Taejun, while we all sat on the grass enjoying our ice creams.

My mood immediatly dropped. But no one noticed...

I looked away to the lake that was about ... a walking distance from us.

"Hey guys, I'll catch up with you guys later. You guys will be at the court right?" I asked, they all nodded.

"I wanna go take a walk." They agreed and gave me an hour to get back, if I didn't come back by an hour, they'd call the cops... Such idiots.

As I sat on the edge of the board walk, my feet in the water, I thought about everything that was going on. Jay was probably starting to hate me, Gi-Kwang was probably wondering who I am, next week is Jung-Hwa Oppa's memorial, guess who's going to be there ? ... YOU ARE CORRECT ! YOU HAVE NOW ONE YOURSELF A CONGRADUALTIONSYOUGENIUS PRIZE.. Not.

I looked at my reflection in the water, who exactly is Kwon Jae Hwa? Oh yeah, the nerdy girl that gets pushed around by people. I then slapped the water reflection, 'causing the water to ripple. "Your one ugly person." I said to myself, I sighed.

"No you're not..." I heard a voice from behind ... I knew just who it was.

{Gi-Kwang P.O.V}

I dribbled the ball and shot it quickly, the guys shouted, "AWW!"

"How'd you let the little boy get the shot?!" T.O.P threw a tamtrum at his team mate, Seungri.

I chuckled, "Lets take a break." It's been a half and hour since we've played again.

Ji-Yong and Tae Jun sighed while wiping the sweat beads off their face.

"What are you sighing about?" Ji-Yong asked TaeJun.

TaeJun turned to look at him, "What are YOU sighing about?"

"Jae Hwa." They said at the same time, with no emotion what so ever.

"Awesome!" Seungri shouted, I chuckled.

"She's really fake smiling a lot now." TaeJun then said, "She kept making herself laugh today... Well, she does that all the time, but still, I just had to point that out."

I chuckled to myself, they talk about her a lot...

"I wonder how she's holding up." Daesung said, while fiddling with the water cap bottle.

They all sighed at once, "Auntie and Uncle's memorial is two weeks from now..." T.O.P then said, a bit distressed.

Her parents passed away too ? ...

"Everyone left me after he left... My brother, my mom, and my dad."

I shook my head, they can't be the same. Stupid thoughts, of course they aren't the same. I mean, it's too much of a coincidence.

"She's stubborn. I heard she ran from Jay yesterday crying... She hid somewhere to cry alone." Taeyang said sadly, "Jay kept calling me, asking me if I saw her."

Wait, isn't that where I saw her? In the school hall ways, crying to herself!

It IS her! I NEED to help her! I dropped the ball I was playing around with, "I'll be right back you guys!" I shouted to them, they looked at me weirdly, before I could hear their responses, I sped off to find her.

I ran towards the board walk, only to hear her shouting recklessly at him. I stood at the corner of the building, to eavesdrop quietly to see where this was going.

"Look Jay! I don't want to hear your reason and I don't want to tell my reasons!" She shouted at him, trying to pull her wrist from out of his hands.

He sighed, "Jae... I don't want to hurt you any longer! Will you please just listen? You don't even have to explain your reason!" He pleaded with glossy eyes.

She calmed down a bit, the tears were slowly coming down from her eyes. She looked ... Stressed. Her eyes were blood shot red, her bangs were sticking to her face from the tears, and her face was scrunched up from crying...

"I don't want to hear it." She simply said, wiping her tears with her free hand. Then pulling her other hand from out of his grip, "If you don't want to hurt me any longer, you'd stay away from me." She said coldly.

It ... Completely shocked me...

"Do you love him? Is that the reason you held a grudge against him all this time?" I asked on the phone.

She sighed, "Of course... It's the only way I can keep him around longer. If I'm mad at him."

If she wanted to keep him around, why was she pushing him away ? Something isn't right here.

He grabbed her wrist, "Do you really mean that?!" He asked.

She looked away from him, looking at the ground, completly ignoring the question.

"I need to tell you my reason!" He shouted, "I'm not a bad guy, really J-"

She immediatly cut him off, "Jay! You have some nerve! You want to explain? NO! It's too late. I don't want to hear it!"

"You know... Sometimes, I just can't handle you." He said to her unbelievably, as if she changed a little too much.

"If you don't want to listen the easy way, I guess it's the hard way."

He has some nerve. He's forcing her to listen?! When she doesn't want to?!

I couldn't take it any longer, I should've stopped this earlier. I ran towards Jae that was being dragged by Jaebeom Hyung the other direction, I then threw a punch straight at Jay's jaw, shocking him, 'causing him to hit the ground with a busted lip.

He looked up at what just hit him, he wiped his lip, "Gi-Kwang?" He asked surprised, as I stood in front of Jae Hwa, protecting her from away from him.

"What was that for dude?!" He asked, unbelievably. He acts like he never been punched in the face.

I glared at him, "Leave her alone. If you really loved her, you'd leave her alone." I repeated those words she said earlier.


{Park Jaebeom P.O.V}


It peirced me enough when she said it from her own mouth ... But, it hurted just as much to hear it from someone elses mouth.
"If you really loved her, you'd leave her alone."


Should I really just give up? I watched as she get dragged away by another guy, their figures getting smaller, and smaller. I stayed at the same spot, just watching...


"That's Park Jaebeom from 2PM!" I heard people whisper, that's a sign... I gotta go.


I got up dusted myself off, and wiped the blood from off of my lip, "I guess it's goodbye..." I said to myself, and sighed. I guess I have no choice but to live in a dark whole.

=

Authors Note:

I'm sorry it took me a long time to update, I've been meaning to, but I kept getting dragged out of the house -.-. Anyways, I hope you've enjoy this chapter :D.  I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS :DDD. It's keeping me motivated. Please do leave comments :].

August 10, 2010 @ 1:36AM