Lee TaeJun

Fated To Love You {♥}

CHAPTERFOUR*4

-

"Aw, Jaebeom Oppa, are you hungry?" Jessica asked me, with the highest voice ever.

I nodded and faked a puppy dog face, "Feed me?"

She nodded happily before stuffing a strawberry in my mouth.

I then started coughing, she thinks I'm a beast, I can't eat four strawberries at a time! ... Well, I am a beast. A y one too !

"Oup, Jaebeom Oppa, are you okay?" She asked, while hitting my back, I nodded.

Jae Hwa walked passed me with Gi-Kwang and Taejun, she glanced at me as I choked, and giggled to herself, "No, Oppa, I can walk by myself." She said to Gi-Kwang cutely. I think I gagged a little. 

It's been two weeks since the encounter of me getting my lip busted by a little boy. Yes, a little boy. He's lucky the beast side didn't come out of me. I would've went Jackie Chan on his , GRRRRRRRR~.

"Uhm, Oppa, are you okay? ... You're growling to yourself." Jessica said to me, while staring at me weirdly. I looked at the foods in front of me, "I'm not hungry anymore." I then said, before getting up, and walking away.

"He always does that!" She pouted to her plastic friends, her voice sounding completely whiny and different. Gosh, drama queen much? Like oh my gosh !

"Where you going hyung?" Wooyoung asked, I shrugged, "Where ever."

I then walked out of the cafetiria. It felt so good to be out of there. I walked passed Health Class, hoping I could sneak into the gym to shoot some hoops alone for a little. But to only see Mrs. Happinghauf playing with baby dolls ?

I walked into the classroom to ask her what was up. She looked up from her clip board and greeted me with a smile, "Are you into trouble Mr. Park?" She asked.

I chuckled, "Never that Mrs. H."

She raised an eye brow at me, I chuckled, "Okay, so I get into trouble from time to time, but that doesn't make me a criminal."

She chuckled, "You're probably wondering what are these." I nodded, just what I was thinking.

"It's your health projects."

I gasped, "How can that be our health projects?" I asked unbelievably. We're playing with dolls for a project? Guess who's getting an A in health for the first time in 3 years?! ME!

"It's not as easy as it looks. It's like a real baby. It eats, it pees, it cries, it basically has feelings." She says, "Anyone in particular that you'd want to partner up with?" She asked.

I thought for a little... I could ask to be partnered up with Jae Hwa (: . But, she'll hate me even more if she finds out I chose her specifically.

"You wouldn't happen to have Kwon Jae Hwa in mind... Do you Park Jaebeom?" She asked with a smirk and a raise of an eye brow.

I blushed and turned away, "I don't want to trouble you at all Mrs. H." I said with a fake chuckle, still blushing.

She chuckled, "Don't worry. I won't tell her." She said with a wink.

I smiled, "How did you know though? ..." I asked her curiously.

"I see the way you mess with her, look at her, and smile at her. It reminds me of the way my husband does."

KWON JAE HWA

"I'm okay, I swear Oppa." I said as I moved his hand from my forehead.

He scoffed, "What if your sick?" He asked worriedly, I felt the glares from every girl in the hall ways.

"Your making people stare..." I hissed at him lowly.

He chuckled, "So what."

"If I get beat up, remember who the big bang oppa's are coming after." I threatened him jokingly, with the most straightest face I have.

"And Taejun Oppa will..." Taejun joined in, coming from his locker.

 I chuckled, "Hi TaeJun Oppa." I said, giving him the biggest hug.

"I got to get to class you guys, Juniors rock." He bragged, as I smiled at his pride, and walked away.

"I heard we have projects in health class." TaeJun oppa said, my eyes widened, "Yes!"

He rolled his eyes, "Your such a goody two-shoes."

I smiled, "I know."

"What is it?"

He shrugged, "We have to take care of babies with a partner."

I sighed, "I hope your my partner. I wouldn't want a baby with anyone else."

He chuckled immediantly, that so came out wrong.

"I meant, the project. You know!" I covered up, pouting, slapping his arm to shut up, because Jay and his crew was walking by.

"I know, I wouldn't want to have a baby with no body but you either." He said, throwing his arm around my shoulder.

I blushed a little, even though it was nothing big. I looked away from TaeJun as he played with my braided hair.

Lee TAeJUN

I chuckled even though I knew she didn't mean it that way, she was just too cute and innocent.

"I meant, the project. You know!" She pouted, embarrassed, she then slapped my arm to get me to shutup, since the jerk crew was walking by. 

"I know, I wouldn't want to have a baby with no body but you either." I said perposely, loud enough for Jay to hear as he and his homies walk pass us.

Jay's eyes widened in jealously, did you hear that Jay? I hope you did jerk. His face turned just as red as Jae Hwa's, but of course, his was from anger, not blushing.

You slick boy, you think you're the only one that can tame Jae Hwa? I think not.

"Gosh TaeJun, must you always embarrass me?" She says a bit madly, after throwing my arm from around her shoulders.

"Oh, you mean in front of JerfaceJay?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes then looking away.

"No!" She pouted, "Always,"

"Why do you care what he says?" I ask, hoping for a real answer.

"I don't! Now can you stop acting like a baby?" She asks madly.

"Me acting like the baby. You are. Just a minute ago you was turning away blushing, now your mad? Face it Jae, you'll always care what that jerk face thinks of you!" I retort.

She then looked away, maybe I went too far this time.

"Jae. I didn't mean tha-" I said moving towards her, hoping she wasn't crying.

She turned to me with tears in her eyes, "I know... TaeJun, don't apologize. Your right. As much as I say I don't, I'll always care about what that jerk thinks of me..."

I sighed, "That's not true Jae." I said, trying to comfort her. I truly regret what I just said.

"Please, stop crying." I plead.

"I'll buy you ice cream~" I said in a melody to persuade her.

She wiped her eyes, "No thank you... We have health to attend, lets go." She says, then drags me towards class.

-

AUTHORS NOTE :

I think I'm showing more sides of TaeJun, it seems like he's only a minor. Next chapter will be mainly of Hana ! :D.

Enjoy (: .

-- 08142010@12:45AM .