Beginning of ... Hell.

Fated To Love You {♥}

JAY PARK P.O.V

As I walked away from her, I felt the need to break free from Jessica, and run back to her. But I already saw Young Bae run after her. She's better off with him anyways... I know I won't be able to take care of her as much as I want to. We just don't get along. She'll never open up to me like she will with Young Bae.

Maybe it was because the way we met. We met to become lovers, and nothing else. She doesn't want to be more than lovers, so it isn't comfortable to be anything else. I guess that's just the way life works. No one can question the fate god made for us.

Anywhore, I guess I'll just stick with Jessica. It's better than all the other girls in the school, I mean, she's not better than them, but Jessica's the only one in all my classes that I would choose besides Jae Hwa. I think spending more time with her, would get me to develop feelings for her.

JAE HWA P.O.V

I cried, I rarely cried. I cried only because it was him that I was crying for. He was the one that kept my mood lighted, even if I always claimed I hated him. I had him in my hands, but he only slipped through my fingers like water.

"Let it all out..." Young Bae said beside me, as we sat in front of the Han river at a bench facing the view at 12AM. Letting the only scource of light being the water fall's various colors. The only thing being heard was the water streaming, and the quiet sobs I was having.

I was crying on his shoulder, letting it all out as he said to. But I can't cry enough to let it all out, this would just be some of it. I felt like my heart shattered in pieces. It was like a chance I let go. Imagine your favorite member of any group was sitting right next to you on a bus, but you didn't know it was the person because they was in disguise, he / she was talking to you and everything, you didn't find out until you got home, checked the persons twitter / cworld, to see a picture of them on a bus wearing that same disguise, and only a little bit of you was showing because you was sitting right beside the person. You lost the chance to get closer with them, when you could have had it. That was what I was feeling right now.

The feeling of letting a chance go. Wow, how pathetic do I look right now? I mean, I've been dodging him for so many years as he been chasing me, now he's dodging me, as I attempt to chase him. It was like the teenage way of playing tag, more advanced in being hurt, in this game, falling on the ground and scraping your knee isn't the pain you recieve, it's falling in love with someone without the person being able to catch you.

That was it.

I started to settle down a bit, realizing that I'm the wrong one in this situation. Jay isn't the bad guy, I was.

"Have you calmed down?" Young Bae asked softly as I lift my head up, staring straight, just enjoying the view as I sniffled from time to time.

I nodded.

"So I can go knock JayGay out now?" He asked.

I shook my head, "He isn't the bad one." I muttered, my voice cracky and shaky.

YOUNG BAE P.O.V

I looked at her sadly, I knew I had to give a talk to Jay. She was hurting way too much, and I don't think she deserves even half of this much pain. I'm not gonna even really give him a talk, I'll give him a warning.

After walking home together, we enter the apartment to find the five guys spazzing out while playing game. I glared at Jay as I walk Jae Hwa to her room. I cover her from Jay's view so he wouldn't be able to catch not even a glimpse of how much he's hurting her; It'll only feed his ego.

I walk her into her room and sit her on her bed,
"You okay?" I ask her softly, as she rub her head.

"Just a headache..." She says lowly, if she wasn't in the room, I would have thought it was a ghost.

I took off her jacket for her, and lay her down in her bed. I put the blanket over her and tuck her in, "Stay still and do not move." I warn her, she nods obediantly, as I take her glasses off and set it on the night stand beside her.

I walked out of her room and shut the door behind me quietly.

I walk into the kitchen and search the cabinets recklessly and quickly, ignoring the guys loud habitats. I found it after swinging open almost more then all the cabinets and drewers their were in the kitchen.

I take two pills, and throw the bottle back in the cabinet, making loud noises, I then grab a cup, and pour water.

I took off my jacket and threw it in my room before walking into Jae Hwa's room.

I walk in quietly, sit on the side of her, sit her up,
"Open your mouth."

She nods and does as she's told, I put it in , and have her drink it down with water.

I then lay her back down, "Your sick, I don't want you to get even sicker, so your not going school for tomorrow."

She chuckles, "I wasn't going to go school anyways." She replies, which leaves me in daze.

"Bwah?!" I say a bit loudly, "You've been cutting school?!"

She chuckles even more as she watches me freak out,
"Of course. I'm a rebel." She says with a adorable smile, 'causing her eyes to disappear.

She never fails to amaze me. No matter how down she is, she still finds the time to smile as if their was nothing wrong. If I hadn't witness her crying earlier, I would have thought she was perfectly fine.

Slowly, she drifted off to sleep... I tuck her in tighter so she wouldn't get sick, and gives her a kiss on the forehead before walking out.

I then walk into my room grabbed ball shorts, boxers, and a white wife beater to go take a soothing shower.

As I take a shower, I start to think of the things Jae Hwa has said.
"Move on." I whisper to her as we walk towards the Han river.

"I can't..." She replies softly, "My heart has been set in one spot, in his heart. I can't take it back, unless he gives me permission to."


I was confused on which she meant by that, I hit the shower curtains as I think about how much he's done to her. Why don't she move on?! He doesn't deserve someone as good as her.

Unless he gives her permission to? Doesn't that mean she needs closure? Yes! I smiled as I turned off the water, stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist, as hot water drip from my hair to the ground.

-

I walk into the kitchen to see Jay grabbing a bottle of water from out the fridge. Just as he was going to exit the kitchen, I speak up.

"Yo." I say, as I pour coffee into my cup.

He turns around, "Yo,"

"Sit down." I say turning around, leaning on the counter while mixing my coffee.

"Nah, I'll pass." He says before leaning on the door frame, "Wassup?" He says after drinking a gulp of water. Does he not know where this conversation is headed? I oughta' punch him in his mouth to make him remember.

"Wassup with you and Jae Hwa?" I didn't need to be around the bush, he knew where this was going, and his expression as giving him away.

"Nothing." He simply replies, if it weren't for Jae, I swear I would have murdered this kid by now.

"Nothing?" I ask with a raise of an eye brow, "It doesn't look like nothing."

He sighs then look to his right, "Look man, I didn't come here to talk about Jae."

I chuckle sarcastically, is he serious?
"You must be thinking about her. After all, she does live here. You wouldn't come here if you didn't want to see or talk about her." I say, "Your probably shaking inside wanting to talk to her."

His expression tenses up, and it looks like he wants to take a swing at me. I'm ready anytime bruh.

"Look," I then say as he stares daggers into my eyes, "I'm not with that little kid , so drop it. If you don't want to be with Jae, give her closure so she could move on. I'm not making you make the decision now, I'll give you until tomorrow evening to, whether you want her, or don't. And if you don't, give her closure."

His expression doesn't tense down one bit,
"Who are you to be telling me this?"

"Don't worry about it kid." I simply reply.

"Kid? Dude, just shut up. You have no say in this what so ever." He says, gripping onto the bottle rather tightly, 'causing sounds of plastic rippling, "What do you have with Jae?" He asks a rhetorical question.

The question isn't expected an answer, but I answer it anyways,
"I like her." I say, 'causing his eye brows to knit together, his anger raising by the second.

I smirk at his anger, I shake my head as I take a sip of my coffee, "If you don't cherish her the way she should be, I'll take her from you."

His anger by now was boiling, but he managed to keep his hands to himself, which I find pretty surprising.

I walk towards him, "Make the right decision kid, you wouldn't want to make a mistake you can't go back on." I say before patting his shoulder, then walking away to my room, leaving him there angered. I chuckled, he's really immature; Now I really don't see what Jae Hwa likes about him.

-

JAE HWA P.O.V

I wake up with the worst headache there was, I looked around, my sight was blurry, I start feeling around my nigh stand for my glasses, I pick it up, put my glasses on, and checks what time it is, "9:26." I say to myself, then coughing.

I drink the rest of the water that was left on my night stand, I pull myself out of bed, and walk towards the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to discover it a mess, lucky charms were scattered on the kitchen counter and floor, with the box laying flat down, bowls piled up in the sink, with pizza boxes stacking beside the trashcan, and the table had nothing but left over buffalo wings. I sighed, they better be cleaning this...

I wash the cup quietly, knowing everyone else was already asleep. I sigh, usually, I would grab a quick bite in the morning, but my stomach wasn't cooperating with me at the moment... That and this kitchen makes me lose my apitite.

I then walk into the living room to see Seungri sleeping beside Daesung, Seungri's legs going in all different directions, as Daesungs hand lay firmly on Seungri's chest. I look to the right of Seungri to see Ji-Yong Oppa upside down, facing Jay's feet; as Jay lay belly down, he slept with his cheek on the pillow facing Ji-Yong Oppa's feet, as drool slowly comes out of his mouth. I look at the couch to see T.O.P Oppa dazing away with his arm hanging off of the couch. I look at the t.v where it stayed on, currently playing iCarly.

Sometimes I wondered how they could live this way. I wanted to leave the house before Jay woke up, I didn't want to face him. At all.

And so, I walk into Young Bae's room tippy toeing. I feel like messing with him.

He was on his bed, sleeping on his stomach, his arm off of the bed, and touching the ground, as his blanket cover only some parts of his body. He might be a angel of some sort, but he sleeps like an animal.

I smile as I bend down to his face, I then trace his eye brow of his, their so cute! I think they're his best features. I trace my way from his eye brows, to his lips.

"So cute..." I mumble with a smile, suddenly, his arm grabs my wrist pulling me into bed with him, using his arm as a pillow, as he hug my waist. I look at him uncomfortably, and blinks at him a couple of times.

"Young Bae." I say low enough for him to hear shaking him, in case the other members hear.

"Young Bae..." I say a bit louder.

"Just... For... A little." He mumbles, his voice raspy and groggy.

I look at his peaceful face, his skin is so soft. I then played with his face, I traced circles around his nose, and outlined the creases of his lips with the tip of my finger. I look at his soft lips, I wonder how they would feel on my lips... NO! Bad thoughts go away. Go away...

I mean, it would feel like cherries right? I always had this thing for cherries. Their so smooth and soft, but once you take a bite at it, it's juicy, and if you bite the right one, it's sweet. I wondered why all these girls like these guys if their like normal human beings? Especially Young Bae. I see those pretty girls that attends their concerts, they're so flawless. Their hair, the way they dress, their smiles, their... simply flawless. I think Big Bang should have B2UTY as their fan club instead... Although, I bet B2ST has just as beautiful fans.

"If you want to kiss me, just say it." He says, his eyes still shut, his voice still raspy. Guys morning voices are y...

"I-I don't want to kiss you." I quickly deny, turning away. Am I that transparent?!

He chuckles, then turning my face back to facing him with his arm I was resting on, "Just go back to sleep... Your sick." He simply says, falling slowly back into sleep. And with out knowing, I did as well...

-

No one P.O.V

Mary and Lily walks into Big Bang's apartment tiredly, Mary notices the guys were still sleeping, "YAH!" She shouted loudly, 'causing everyone to flinch awake.

"...What?" Ji-Yong Oppa said groggrily.

"Where's Jae Hwa?!" She asked, as Lily took a spot beside Jay on the blanket to get more sleep. Since she couldn't get enough because Mary rushed her out of 2PM's place.

"I don't know... Leave me alone..." Ji-Young said through his pillow, his voice muffled, but still easily heard.

She walked to Jae Hwa's room to find no one...
"She's not in her room... Did she run away?!" Mary shouted rather loudly.

Everyone ignored her, considering they were all half asleep, and wasn't even listening to her.

Mary then decided to look around the apartment. She opened each members door, but she was too afraid to open Young Bae's, she knew he was still in there since he didn't sleep in the living room. She pushed open the door slowly, and peeped her head in. Her eyes widened, and she wanted to scream in happiness. But instead she squeeled to herself, then closing the door slowly.

She then walked into the living room, "Never mind. She's  sleeping in Taeyang Oppa's room." She simply said, throwing herself on the other couch before the boys run up and trample her. She chuckled to herself as she the t.v as the boys recklessly ran towards Taeyang Oppa's room with pillows and blankets following after them.

They paused as soon as they got in front of his door, T.O.P Oppa pushed opened the door slowly, as each one of them peep their head in it to see what they can see. Besides Jay of course, he only stood in the hall way leaning his back against the wall to watch the guys look totally stalkerish.

They all gasped lowly, "She's sleeping in his arms!" Seungri whispered in a shoutting manner, making Jay anxious to peek.

Suddenly, they heard Jae Hwa coughing. 'Causing Taeyang to awaken to aid her, "You okay?" He softly asked her as he patted her back, she nodded, "I'm okay..." She breathed out.

"Omo! Did I wake you?" She asked worriedly.

He shook his head, "I was already awake..." He lied, "Do you need water?"

She shook her head, "Don't worry about me. Just go back to sleep. You and the guys barely have days off, don't waste it."

The boys watched quietly in amusement as they watch the two associate.

"I'm not wasting it. If taking care of you is how I'm gonna spend my day, I'm surely not wasting my time." He then said, 'causing the guys to gasp, falling into the room piling on one another.

Jae hwa and Taeyang turned around to only see the guys piled on one another, they all lifted their heads up and gave sheepish grins, "Heheh..." They all laughed nervously.

Jae Hwa turned her head the other way, afraid they'd see her blush.

"Yah!" Taeyang shouted at them, "How long have you guys been there?" He didn't mind them at all watching or anything, he really had nothing to hide, it's just the way Jae Hwa might feel.

They all got up one by one with a smile on their face as they brushed themselves off,
"If taking care of you is how I'm gonna spend my day, I'm surely not wasting my time baby~" Seungri mocked in a squeaky high voice to Ji-Yong.

"Saranghae!" Ji-Yong added mockingly in a high pitched voice that could be passed as a girls, he then threw his arms over Seungri, "Saranghe Yeobo!"

Taeyang chuckled, he then turned to Jae Hwa who was facing the other way, he leaned in and whispered in her ears, "Don't worry. It's nothing to hide anyways. It's just the beginning."

She smiled, his warm breath tickled her ear, and gave her chills everywhere, but she didn't have to tell him that...

Taeyang ruffled her hair before walking out of the room, "I'll go fix you something to eat." He said before leaving, leaving her in the room with the four other guys.

"OoU, so what was that about?" Ji-Yong said mockingly, sitting beside Jae Hwa.

"Shutup Oppa..." She said normally, yet hiding her face that was obviously blushing.

"Where did Jay go ?" Daesung suddenly asked, 'causing Jae Hwa's eyes to avert to the hall way, everybody knew that inside her, her heart still shouted for Jay. But they knew it shouted for Taeyang as well. It's just the screams are louder, and more heard, with Jay...

JAE HWA P.O.V

"Where did Jay go?" Daesung asked everyone.

My eyes quickly switched to the hall way, he was here? Watching? Don't get the wrong idea, please... Yes, everyone knew. Everyone knew my heart only ached for Jay.

"H-he was here ?  ..." I asked lowly, a bit scared.

"Yeah." T.O.P Oppa replied, "He was standing in the hall way just a minute ago..."

"Ohhhhhh." All the guys said in a unison, "Crap!"

I nodded my head slowly in sarcasm, "Gosh!" I shouted.

They all realized why he left. Babos!

"Yeah..." Seungri trailed off, "Sorry about that." He said scratching the back of his neck.

I sighed, "Ah, what ever. He has a new girl anyways, why can't I have someone new?" I then said, slipping out of bed, then walking out of the door, leaving the guys in Taeyang room in daze.

"WAIT!" I heard Daesung shout in realization from Taeyang's room, "TAEYANG HYUNG IS YOUR SOMEONE NEW?!" They all ran from Taeyang's room into the kitchen where Taeyang let me taste the congee he made.

"Oh my god, it's good!" I said with my mouth full, he smiled.

The guys just stood at the door frame, as Mary stand in front of them, front view? Yes.

He took blew the congee for me, before feeding me. I told him I was sick, not handicap, but he refused to let me feed myself, and insisted on doing it for me.

I hate it with a smile, "I didn't know you knew how to cook."

"Yah, stop touching me, will you?!" Mary snapped at Ji-Yong Oppa, 'causing me to burst into laughter.

"I can't help myself." He said with a smirk.

"Oh, you want me to help you?" Mary asked sarcastically, "After I break every one of your fingers, you can't touch anything." She threatned coldly.

"Come on." I say to Mary standing up, "I want to take a walk." I grinned at her.

Taeyang pulled me back down into my seat, "Your sick, and you want to go take a walk?"

I nodded, "Come on! You don't expect me to stay in the house all day, do you?!" He shook his head.

"Don't be back too late." He then said, I squeeled, they were actually letting me out!

"Come on." I then said dragging Mary and Lily out of the apartment, still in our pajama's, but I could care less.

She ran to Ji-Yong Oppa, and we were all wondering what she was doing, she then kicked his shin, quickly fleding back to us, dragging us out of the apartment to run with her, as Ji-Yong Oppa chase us for Mary.

"YAH! YOU DEVIL!" He shouted loudly as he ran after us.

When we made it outside, he was still behind us. But, we were unreachable. He had fans crowding around him, asking for his autographs, taking pictures of him / with him, I knew he was getting revenge back on Mary, since she tricked him to come downstairs as he looked a mess.

MARY P.O.V

I smiled devishly at Ji-Yong who was glaring at me secretly through the crowds of fan girls. He was gonna get revenge back on me soon, but I'll be ready when it comes.

"LOOK, there goes my girlfriend!" Ji-Yong shouts, pointing in our direction. WAHH, he has a girlfriend?! I start turning circles, wondering what he was talking about. Where is she? O_O. I see a pole... But I doubt he'd go down so low to go out with a pole. I mean, you can't even take it on a date, and anyone can touch it.

Ji-Yong ran towards me, "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked curiously, as he put his arms around my shoulder. That's when it hit me, THIS WAS HIS REVENGE?!

"YAH!" I shouted at him, jumping away from him, "I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I really didn't want to get ambushed by his fan girls -___-.  

"Yeah, she is my girlfriend." He then said to the crowds of fan girls having mixed emotions at the moment, "Don't be shy baby." He then turned to me.

I turned around from him, and felt my cheeks, they were so warm. OMG, stop this! I ignored the fangirls as they spazzed at Ji-Yong using the word, 'Baby'.

He is not Justin Bieber.

I turned towards Jae Hwa and Lily, they all smirked, trying so hard to keep their laughters in. Urgh, I'll kill them later. Right now, it's time to kill Ji-Yong.

Ji-Yong looked at his watch, "Oh look at the time. I have to go." He then said before I could hurt him, he then sped back into the apartment. I sighed, Jae hwa and Lily grabbed me and ran, before the fan girls snapped out of watching Ji-Yong running then come after me.

After much running, we ended up in a park. As we sat on a bench, a cute guy approached us. He had

He smiled at me which was kind of weird... "Uh, Hi... You kind of dropped this." He then said, passing me my phone.

"OMG, thank you so much!" I shouted ecstatically while rubbing her phone.

He chuckled, "No problem... What were you guys running from anyways?" He asked.

I shook my head than scoffed, "Oh, you do not want to know..." He really doesn't...

He chuckled, "By the way, someone called named Ji-Yong? I picked up thinking it was the owner."

Oh . my . Gosh .... Ji-Yong called?! He picked up?!

I turned to Jae Hwa and Lily, their eyes were as wide as mine...

 

-

-

Oh god, you know hell is going down in the next chapter ...

 

Anyways, enjoy.

 

Comment, subscribe, do what ever you please :D .

 

09072010@1:55AM.