Court ?!

Fated To Love You {♥}


"No!" He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, "I'm your husband now." He breathed loudly.

He looked at me dead in the eye, I then bursted out laughing, "For a minute there, I thought you was for real." I said, while laughing my off.

"Anyways, take care of baby Jaelin, I gotta help Young Bae Oppa." I said, ignoring his countless calls for me to come back, while panicking on what to do with the obnoxiously crying baby in his hands.

Pwahaha, I then walked into the kitchen where Young bae Oppa was intently focusing on writing down his lyrics. I took a seat across for him and waited until he was done.

He glanced up, glanced back down at his book, then glanced back up with wide eyes almost immediately.

"What?"

He sighed in relief, "I thought you was a ghost!" He said, as if he were out of breath, relieved that I wasn't a ghost.

I rolled my eyes, "Who said I was Jae Hwa ? ... My name is Rosy." I said with the widest eyes and fakest voice.

He blinked at me a couple of times, "Jae! Your scaring me!" He shouted at me like a punk he is.

"Call me Jae one more time, and Mary will come out as well~" I spooked in a melody.

His eyes widened in fright, I then bursted out laughing, "Oh my god Young Bae Oppa, you are such a punk!"

He knitted his eye brows at me, and glared at me.

"Anyways," I changed the subject, "What do you need help in?"

"My lyrics, can you review it for me and tell me if it's good?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Of course."

"I'm in love with this girl, she's my life, my love, my world.

She's oblivious of the way I feel for her, I can't stand it when otha' guys come near her.

She gots a 'Love like woe', I don't even know why I said that foe'. She gots me tri-tri-trippin in my words, this feeling is highly absurd."

"This sounds like a confessing poem." I said after putting it down, he nodded, "What do you think?" He asked.

"I think a girl that recieves this from you, will fall in love with you forever baebae'." I said, pinching his nose, he's so cute.

He smiled, "I gotta go though Bae, my 'Husband' over there, might kill my baby." His smile faded as I walked away, but I didn't notice.

"I hope you keep your words Kwon Jae Hwa." He mumbled when I completely vanished from the kitchen.

I entered the room to only see Jay sleeping soundly with the baby quietly in his hands with the bottle in it's mouth.

It was a peaceful and cute sight, it makes me wonder if Jay's going to treat his real children this way. Someone cleared their throat, stopping me from my trace of thoughts, "Are you done staring at me hun?" He asked while stretching, I rolled my eyes at his cocky ways.


I scoffed, "What ever. I was staring at baby Jaelin." I lied.


He chuckled, "What ever Jae. Why are you staring at me? You should be staring at your husband Gi-kwaaang." He emphsized Gi-kwangs name in a mocking manner.


I rolled my eyes, "I do. How about you go stare at your wife, Jessica." I mocked Jessica's name like a elementry student would.


"I do. Everyday."


I didn't know why but it got me kind of mad. I mean, I need to shake off this feeling. Jay is just a jerk. Jay is just a jerk. Jay is just a jerk.


I rolled my eyes, "I should have switched partners with Jessica then. I would've been better off with TaeJun Oppa." I mumbled.


"What's between you and TaeJun Oppa anyways?" He asked, jealous. But I didn't notice, of course, clueless me. I'm surprised he even heard me...


I turned around from my laptop, "What's it to you? None of your business." I snapped, then turned back to my laptop.


I then aimed TaeJun Oppa;


k.Jae_Hwa : TaeJun Oppa!


T.Jun Is typing . . .


T.Jun_: Jae  Baby! <3


I didn't mind him calling me that, I was used to his erted and flirtatous ways. I mean, I've been friends with him for like ever.


k.Jae_Hwa: Hows you and your partner?  


T.Jun_: Horrible. She doesn't know how to do ! I should've been partners with you, after all, you my future wife anyways, we could practice ;).


I chuckled at it, I don't blush to TaeJun words anymore, I got used to it I guess.


k.Jae_Hwa: Future wife? Never that you .


T.Jun_: Yeah what ever. You know you gonna have my kids anyways <3... Hows you and your partner?


k.Jae_Hwa: I'll never have your kids ! D:< .


k.Jae_Hwa: Gr, he's so annoying ! Come over, I'm bored.


T.Jun_: He didn't touch you did he baby?!


k.Jae_Hwa: I live with five boys, do you think he has the guts to?


k.Jae_Hwa: Besides, Jay isn't like that. He would never lay his hands on me.


T.Jun_: You taking up for him?


T.Jun_: GASP *in my Jae Hwa impersonation*, your cheating on me Jae Baby?! D;


k.Jae_Hwa: Nonsense ! I'll never cheat on you baby <3 (: .


This is how close we was. I was able to act any way I want with him, he's my best friend.


"Jae Hwa!" I heard my name being called from the living room.


I turned around to Jay, "Stay here, and do not touch anything of mines!" I said to him, as he nodded and continued to text who ever he was texting, not that I care.


I ran to the living room to see Gi-Kwang Oppa there with a smile and ... a gold fish?!


"Gi-Kwang Oppa!" I shouted before jumping on him for a hug, he chuckled as he stumbled back a bit losing balance from my sudden force.


"Whoa there Jae." He said and chuckled, hugging back, "Why do you smell like ... men colgne?" He asked a bit suspicious pulling back from the hug to look me into the eyes.


I shrugged, I sniffed my sleeve, "Oh, Jay." I responded, he raised an eye brow, "Jay's here?"


"Yea, isn't that a maricle?" Seungri said while chuckling, I then grabbed the remote and threw it at him, having it hit his stomach, making him groan in pain.


"Their partners for the baby project." Ji-Yong Oppa explained, Gi-Kwang nodded slowly, and suspiciously.


"Anyways, I want you to hang with my sister... You know, tag around with her. She recently came from the states, your age, and has no one to hang with... She's gonna be in the same class as you by the way. Is it okay if I bring her by sometime?" He asked, I nodded with a smile, "Sure." Ever since these boys came into my life, I seem to gain more haters, and more importantly, more friends.


Suddenly, the baby was heard crying his (Plastic) lungs out. "I talk to you later!" I said while running towards my room.


I looked at Jay who was craddling the baby, he looked up with me with a weird expression, "GET IT TO STOP!" He shouted, throwing the baby to me.


I caught it and glared at him, I picked up the baby bottle and stuffed it in it's plastic circular lips, it then shutted up.


I glared at him, "Must you man-handle him all the time?" I asked with an attitude, putting the baby gently down onto my bed.


I then looked up at Jay, wondering why I didn't get a smart response back, what's wrong with the genius ?


"What's up with you and TaeJun?" He asked with a husky voice, as if he were a angry boyfriend.


"What are you talking about? Didn't I say that was my business?" I said, emphasizing the 'my'.


He pointed at my laptop screen, "You read my conversation?!"


"That's not the point." He then said, "What's between you and him? If you continue to act this way, I don't think I'm able to do this project with you..." He said, then clearing his throat while getting ready to leave.


He then grabbed the baby bag and baby Jaelin, "Do what ever. If you want to see him, you can see him in school."


"That's not right! That's my baby too ! I'm the mother of the baby!" I retorted at him angrily, who do he think he is?!
"Then act like one!" He shouted back, then leaving, starting the silence with the slam of my door.


What does it matter to him anyways?! We're not even together! Stupid jerk...
-
"You like Kim Hana?!" They all asked in a unison unbelievably.


Seungri nodded slowly...


"HOW CUTE!" They all shouted... Are these guys gay?!


Suddenly, the door bell rang.


I ran from my room completely ignoring the guys that were gushing on and on about things I don't care about... They're like little school girls, I swear.


I opened the door only to reveal Junsu, Junho, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun.


"OPPA'S!" I shouted. Yeah, we've gotten closer. They've been coming over a lot recently, and I'm really enjoying their company. It was only an hour ago Jay stormed out of the apartment with baby Jaelin, I wonder what he's doing if the boys are here...


They all gave me hugs, Junsu raised me in the air and spinned me, "I've missed you." He then said, I then hit his chest playfully, "Maybe if you and the boys stop missing school to perform concerts for your crazed fans, you guys would see me more." I smiled while fixing his jacket coller.


He had his arms around my waist still as I had my hands on his coller... Still. He gave me a pouting smile =/, "You know we can't quit our concerts... Why don't you go to one?" He asked.


I shrugged, "I don't want any, I mean any of the girls or people to know that I know you. They'll use me and take me for granted."
"Then what will they do to you when they find out your Jaebeom Hyung girlfriend?" Chansung said, as he chewed on a banana with Wooyoung and Junho snickering along with him.


I let go of my grip from Junsu's coller and attempted to attack them, only to fail since Junsu pulled me back in with his arms that were around my waist. Only to have brought me closer to his chest, "Calm down." He then said, "You smell good Junsu Oppa." I complimented.


"If Jaebeom Hyung sees you guys like this, he'll get angry." Nichkhun teased this time, I turned around and glared at him, knowing that if I attempted to attack him, Junsu would only pull me back in.


"Hey wassup you guys?" Ji-Yong Oppa said coming from the living room, tossing a softball back and forth from his hands, "We in the living room." He said, then leaded everyone into the living room.


"Aye, Jae Hwa. I called TaeJun over so you won't be so lonely tonight." Ji-Yong Oppa said before I left the living room.
I turned around, "Why? Where are you going?" I asked. They always called TaeJun Oppa over when ever anyone was gonna be home so I wouldn't stay home alone.


"No where. We're having a sleep over tonight. I don't want you to feel so left out." He then said.


"Are you joining us tonight?" T.O.P Oppa asked.


"What are we doing tonight?" I asked curiously.


"We're watching a scary movie and doing all-nighters!" He said excitedly, "B2ST, Jay, and some others are coming over tonight." He then said.


Jay... Is he really coming?


I shrugged, "I don't know yet. I'll see." I said then leaving the living room towards my room.


-


PARK JAEBEOM


"Yobaseyo?" I said on the phone, as I held the phone against the air with my shoulder, using my arms to cradle Baby Jaelin.


"Yobaseyo?" I then took the phone from my ear and looked it it, weird.


Just as I was about to hang up, I hear screaming on the other line.


"YAH! Park Jaebeom!" I heard.


"Yah! Who is this?!" I shout on the phone.


"Is that how you talk to your mother?! I will cut your-" Oh ...


"Hi Omma." I said sheepishly, "Hehe... Sorry."


"How are you doing there?" She asks, quickly forgetting my attitude from a little earlier.
"Good, good. Tired."


"Remember, I'm only on vacation for 2 more weeks. So don't throw any parties while I'm gone."


"Mommy wants to party too~." I shiver at her words, "Omma! Your too old to party!" I pout on the phone, she's so immature... But cute.


"Mama is not old. I'm 35." She then said.


I laughed hysterically, "Omma... If I'm not mistaken... Wasn't you 35 last year ?" I asked, "And the year before that... And the year before that year... And correct me if im wrong, the year before that year that was before it?"


"Yah! Don't mock your mom!" She scolded, "Mommy is perfectly young."


"Well, I have to go. The hot young beach boy is coming to give me a towel!" She said then hung up quickly. I chuckled at her childish ways. As long as she's happy, that's all that matters.


I then set the phone down, I looked around the condo, so empty and quiet... I can't stand it ! They want me to go, but I don't think so... I can't bring around Baby Jaelin, it's too much of a hassle... Being a single father and all...


I picked up Baby Jaelin in the air, "Daddy loves you... Mommy do too. Mommy loves you, but not me." I sighed, why am I talking to a piece of plastic?


Mrs. H said talking to it would soothe him and calm him down... He's like a real baby. Real creepy. What if he turns into a chuckie doll then cuts off my... *Gulps*. As in instict, I threw the baby across the room. Having it hit into the wall and fall into the ground... Crying. Crap!


I ran towards it quickly, I picked it up analyzing Baby Jaelin, GASP, it has dents in him!


Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door.


I opened it only to reveal Wooyoung... In his pajama's with a police hat on and a fake plastic badge from dollar store. I sighed in relief thinking it was Jae Hwa asking for the baby.


"Wassup Wooyoung? Aren't you supposed to be at Big Bang's crib?" I asked.


"I'm sorry sir, my name is not Wooyoung. It's Cheif Youngie. Kwon Jae Hwa, your now EX wife, wants to file for full custody of the baby. Claiming she has seen marks on Jaelin Kwon-Park's body." Wooyoung then said with a apologetic smile on his face.


"What?!" I shout at him, "She's not getting custody of Baby Jaelin. He's my son, she doesn't want to be a good mother!"


"I'm sorry. I'm just the messager sir. Now please cooperate, your court date is this upcoming saturday. If you don't show up, we have the right to lock you up, and Baby Jaelin automatically goes to Ms. Kwon Jae Hwa. Your court date and such are listed on this" He said, then passing me a stickey note with all the information on it.


I looked down at it, "What kind of sh-" I looked up, I was left dumbfounded only to be talking to my self... That er left. I'll kill him later...


COURT DATE?! I cradled Baby Jaelin, "Can you believe your mom is doing this?" I asked, although I knew I wouldn't have a response.


"If anything happens Baby Jaelin, know Daddie's here for you. If,  I'm saying if, you do happen to go to mommy, be a good boy for her and don't give her a lot of trouble. Oh, and don't call any other guy Daddy... Especially those two jerks, TaeJun and Gi-Kwang. Never!" I then took a deep breath, "Court date is tomorrow. Don't worry... Daddy will protect you... And mommy always."
 

What am I doing ? This isn't even real court...


KWON JAE HWA


Want to take away my baby?! Then in court we must settle this. Pwahaha, how you like me now Jay ?


"Oppa, will you be my witness in the courtroom?" I asked TaeJun Oppa while batting my eyes, you know, it's pretty persuasive.


He pushed my face, "Stop doing that..."


I turned my face back towards him, this time doing a puppy dog face,
"I love you TaeJun Oppa, pweaseeeeee?"


He sighed, "Fine. And this isn't even a real court."


"YAY!" I cheered, "I looveeeee you TaeJun baby!" He chuckle and ruffled my hair.


"I love you too... Kwon Jae Hwa." He mumbled low enough so I wouldn't hear.


I smiled and waved as I walked away, "See you at court Tae Babe!" I said and chuckled.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi :DD. Sorry, I didn't update in like a week. I went school shopping etc. You know?

Only two weeks left until summer ends =/, bummer.

Anyways, enjoy. I've been typing this chapter for a while. I hope you like <3

Comments ? I do enjoy em.

082410@6:16PM