Young Bae Oppa~

Fated To Love You {♥}

KWON JAE HWA



Here in YG building I sat with a bruised up wrist, and a swollen foot... Gah! How you wonder?! HOW?! HERE'S THE STORY ...

Setting: School. Time: After School

"Kwon Jae Hwa!" Jessica shouted at me, with her plastic friends behind her.

She then hit the books from out of my hands, "Stay away from my boyfriend Jay! No one wants to date you. Especially Kingka's!"

I looked up to see Young Bae Oppa behind her, watching secretly what was happening.

I sighed, she's right. No one wants to date me, especially kingka's... I didn't want to start any trouble today, I was too tired from yesterday's sleep over. Gah, what a drag... -.-.

I then bent down to pick up my books, those words she spat earlier pierced my ears, "No one wants to date you! Especially kingka's!"

I walked outside of the school with the books in my hand mad/sad. As I looked down to carefully put my books into my messenger bag, I accidentally hit into someone, 'causing my books to scatter on the ground. I really wasn't in the mood for any of this.

I sighed, "Mianhe." I said with out looking up, then crouching to pick up my books.

"It's okay." I heard a familiar voice say, then helping me pick up  the books. Young Bae Oppa.

"What grade are you in?" He asked, greatest actor ever. I looked around as the students watch Young Bae Oppa interact with me. They were all glaring at me, whispering bad things about me to one another.  Especially Jessica and her plastic friends people call SNSD.

"11th..." I said lowly, he stood up with my books in his hands.

"Oh, I see." He said, "You wouldn't ... like to go on a date.. with me, would you?" He must have noticed what she said...

Everyone gasped, "I can't believe this! Urgggg!" I heard Jessica scream, as her little clique try to calm her down.

"He only feels sorry for her!" I heard Yoona try to comfort, grabbing Jessica's arm. Jessica snatched her arm from her grip, "AHHHH! Why not me?!" She threw a tantrum, stomping her feet like a little girl.

"I've had my eye on you since you first entered this school as a freshmen... I never really had the chance... Or guts, to come up to you and ask you properly for a date." He covered up with a smile.

I smiled, I knew he was only doing this to get back at Jessica. I love you Dong Young Bae!

"S-sure." I stuttered.

"Pick you up at 7 tonight?" He asked, I nodded, "Sure."

"Can I walk you home?" He asked... Well, we do live together, you mine as well jerk.

I chuckled, trying hard not to burst out laughing. He tried so hard not to laugh, I could tell by the wide grin he had plastered on his face.

Everybody gasped, whispering still. Oh god was this going to be big ...

-

We was walking down the street laughing our asses off, "Oh my god, the part where you asked if you could walk me home, I was gonna roll on the ground and start dying!" I said in between laughs, as he laughed along.


"I almost thought you was serious when you asked for a date!" I said, hitting him playfully while laughing. He then stopped.


"I was for real..." He then said sincerely, I nearly choked on my own toungue.


"Hehe, I was kidding." He said while hitting my back for support, still coughing.


I didn't know why... but I was a bit disappointed when he said he was kidding. Hmph, there's something wrong with me today.


"God, you really don't want to go on a date with your oppa huh?" He pouted, "You know, a lot of girls would kill to be asked out by me." He added confidently.


I chuckled, "Oh I know Oppa, I know." I'm just feeding his ego, although, I don't mind doing that for him.


Suddenly, I heard a crowd of people talking, loudly, some of them were even screaming, I turned around to realize that there were a group of fan-girls stalking us... Well Taeyang Oppa..


"Crap..." I heard him mumble.


I looked at him weirdly, "Wait..." I said realizing something, "Aren't you supposed to get picked up by your manager then go to practice today?"


He nodded slowly as if he regretted not taking the ride.


"You regret it now huh?" I .


He shook his head, "No. I get to walk-well run home with you now."


Before I could get what he meant, he grabbed my wrist, and ran as fast as he could, with stupid me trying to keep up with him.  

Setting: YG Building . Time: 4:33PM

And that's how and why I have a bruised up wrist and swollen feet, sitting in YG building.

"Wipe that frown off of your face." Seungri said cheerfully, coming to me sweaty only wearing ball shorts and a white wife beater, with a towel around his neck, and a bottle of water in his hand.

I sighed, "This is all Young Bae Oppa's fault!" I pouted, glaring at Young Bae Oppa through the mirrors around the practice room as he and the other three practiced their dance moves.


He gave me a sly and sheepish smile, "I said I was sorry."

"Sorry doesn't fix a bruised wrist and swollen feet." I pouted, "Come and kiss my wrist." I demanded in a soft voice with a wide grin.

He chuckled as the other guys ouu'ed and aww'ed.

"If that makes you feel any better." He said, then walking towards me.

Waaaah, he was actually going to do it !

Seungri scooted away from me before Taeyang came over, Taeyang then sat beside me and took my wrist in his hand, he blew on it, then kissed it gently. I didn't know why... But I was blushing.

"Does it feel better?" He asked me in a soft whisper, I shook my head.

"Waah, why not?" He asked in a pouting manner that made me giggle, "I'm not giving you anymore kisses. You have to call Jay for that."

I pouted, "But Oppa," I said in a whining manner, "It's the wrong wrist!"

He laughed embarrasingly, "Mianhe Mianhe." He said through my whining.

He then picked up my other wrist and gave me another gentle kiss that made my skin tingle.

"Feel better?" He asked gently while looking in my eyes, I nodded as I stared at him in awe.

"Aww, looks like our little Jay Hwa has a crush on Young Bae." Ji-Yong Oppa then bursted our moment.

I turned away from Taeyang, hiding that I was blushing from him.

"Aw, she's blushing!" Daesung pointed out, as they all sat on the practice room floor, getting a rest.

"If I'm not mistaken ... Hyung, are you blushing ?" Seungri asked curiously, about 2 inches away from Taeyang's face.

"No!" He immediately denied.

"OoU, looks like there's a little ... Thing going on between this two." T.O.P teased.

Suddenly, my phone rang. YES! Saving me from this hella' awkward moment.

"Ou, who is that Jae? Your other man?" Ji-Yong teased.

"Shut up!" I hissed at him before running out of the room.

After shutting the door, I leaned against it, I felt my cheeks, they were so ... warm.

I looked at my phone, TaeJun Oppa,

"Hello?"

"Sup Babe?" He said on the other line.

"Wassup G?" I played along.

He chuckled, "How adorable."


I laughed, "So wassup?" I asked.


"Where you at?" He asked.


I sighed, "At YG with the guys." I said boredly.


He sighed, "Never mind." He said quickly, then hung up.


I looked at the phone... So weird.


I then walked back into the practice room, my hands in my jacket pocket, looking down at the ground, wondering... What was all that about?


Suddenly, I tripped over a wire, hitting the ground with a loud thud.


All five of them instantly turned around and ran towards me. I looked up and rubbed my forehead... Ouch.


"Are you okay?!" They all asked at once, pulling me up to my feet. Ji-Yong put my arm around his shoulder and helped me walk towards the bench. They sat me down on the bench and ambushed me with questions.


"Do you remember your name?" Daesung asked with worry.


"Jae Hwa."


"What's your favorite color?" Taeyang asked almost immediately.


"Blue."


"Who am I?"


"Ji-Yong Oppa."


"Who am I?"


"Seungri."


"What's going to happen tomorrow?"


"I'm not physcic you genius." I said plopping T.O.P Oppa on the forehead.

"Yea she's okay... She's still the same Jae Hwa fluent in sarcasm." He said walking away, as the other three followed up beside him, "The big boys have to practice now." I wanted to burst out laughing, but I somehow didn't have the urge to.

"Such a clutz." Taeyang Oppa said to me.

I rolled my eyes, and stuck out my tongue.

"You know... shouldn't stick out your tongue unless your planning on using it." He then said.

I chuckled, "Who said I'm not? I think I'll go tongue Jay." I said jokingly with a straight expression on, getting ready to get up.

Taeyang Oppa grabbed my arm and sat me back down, "Don't play like that... It get's me worried." He said a bit madly.

I looked at him weirdly, "It get's you worried?" I questioned confusingly.

He realized what he said... I'm guessing, by the way his expression changed.

"Nothing." He said quickly, then walking towards the rest of the guys to join them in practice, before I could question him more.

Why is everyone acting so damn weird today?!

Suddenly, I hear a knock at the door. I quickly get up before the knock disturbs the boys while they were practicing.

As soon as I opened the door, someone pulled me out.

Before I could scream the person cupped their hands over my mouth...

As I calmed down, the person let go of his hand.

"YAH! LEE GI-KWANG!" I shouted at him, kicking his shin in anger.

He groaned and held his hands on his shin, hopping on one leg while cursing to himself!

"How'd you know it was me?!" He asked while jumping in pain.

"I could tell by your scent." I smiled cheekily.

With all the ruckus going on, I didn't realize a girl standing beside Gi-Kwang giggling at his pain. She was shorter then Gi-kwang, she had brownish blackish hair, she wore skinny jeans and a hollister shirt, with black flats.

She noticed I was staring at her and introduced herself, "Annyounghaseyo, Lily-imnida." She said and bowed, "I'm Gi-Kwang's dongseng." I nodded in understandment.

"Annyounghaseyo, Jae Hwa-imnida." I smiled, "I'm Gi-kwang's worst nightmare." I kidded.

"She really is..." He mumbled under his breath.

I then hit his chest playfully, "Anyways, explain to me why you look better then Gi-kwang? He's adopted isn't he!" I kidded. She laughed as Gi-kwang glared at me.

"I'm just kidding Gi." I then defended before he killed me, "Anyways, wanna see the big boys practice?" I asked.

She then bursted out laughing, "Big Boys?"

I nodded, "Yeah... Don't ask me." I said sheepishly and chuckled.

Gi-Kwang put his arms around my shoulder and walked with me back into the practice room, the guys turned around upon hearing the door open.

"Woah woah woah there buddy." Ji-Yong Oppa cooed, then removed Gi-Kwang's arm from around my shoulder, "She already has a man..." He said looking directly at Young Bae Oppa who was now walking to the bench by himself to get a drink of water.

"Yeah, she has two." Daesung added.

I gasped, "Lies. I don't even have one, how can I have two?" I questioned.

"Now you have three." Seungri butted in. I then hit him playfully.

"You guys, this is Lily."

"Annyounghaseyo, Big Bang-Imnida." They said loudly and enthusiastically.

I looked at Taeyang who was on the bench drinking water, just chilling by himself. What's up with him?

"Annyounghaseyo, Lily-Imnida." She said softly.

"Waah, she's so cute!" Seungri commented.

"Adorable!" T.O.P commented.

"Beautiful." Ji-Yong said amused by her.

"That's not fair, you guys took all the good words!" Daesung pouted, "Innocent." He then said.

"Kahamsamnida." She bowed. They all aw'ed again as if she was a cute little puppy.

I walked towards Taeyang Oppa and took a seat beside him, "Wassup?" I asked him.

He looked at me, then looked straight forward.

"You was okay this morning..." I commented lowly.

"Don't let people put their arms around you..." He mumbled lowly, I couldn't hear him though.

"What?" I asked, "I can't hear you."

"She's pretty." He said a little louder.

I nodded, "Isn't she? It's hard to believe that's Gi-Kwang Oppa's little sister." I commented as we both watched the four guys crowd around her ambushing her with a million different questions, while Gi-Kwang threw a fit about leaving his sister alone. But it didn't matter, they completely ignored him.

"You know..." I whispered to Taeyang, "She's single." I lied there. I just wanted to see what he would say.

"Really?" He asked, GR!

I nodded, "Why don't you go ask her out?" I asked.

"You think she'd be interested in me?" Crap, this is what I get my big mouth into.

I nodded, "Go for it Bae." I encouraged him half heartedly. I mean, if he's interested, I have no right to stop him.

Suddenly, my phone rang and, "only you," started playing through my phone, that only means on thing, Junsu is calling.

"Sup JunKAY?" I joked.

"Sup JaeJAE?" He joked along.

"Wassup?" I asked seriously, as I watched the guys go on and on with the questions.

"Come hang with us! We have a break for the rest of the day." He said happily over the phone.

"Yeah!" I heard Wooyoung shout from the backround.

"Come get me." I then said, "I'm bringing a friend along too."

"Girl, boy?!" Junsu asked, well shouted on the phone.

"SHE'S BRINGING A BOY ALONG?!" Taecyeon shouted in the backround over protectively.

"No, it's a girl."

"OoU, it's a girl." Junsu said flirtatiously.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, so come get me!" I said then hung up.

"YAH!" I screamed at the guys, "GO PRACTICE!"

They all pouted,
"Jae, why'd you have to ruin it ?" They complained miserably walking towards the middle of the practice room to get started.

I chuckled, I know they still love me

"Come on, I want you to meet some people." I said to Lily, "But, where's Gi-Kwang?" I asked.

"Oh, he left to practice already."

I nodded in understandment, "That douche didn't say bye to me."

I turned towards the guys, "I'm leaving! I'm going to 2PM's place!" I shouted to them.

"YAH!" Ji-Yong shouted before I opened the door.

I turned around, "Yeah?" I asked.

"Your not gonna give your boyfriend a goodbye kiss?" He teased as the 3 other guys laughed like hyenas.

I glared at him. Why is it that he's so protective over me with other guys, but when it comes to Jay or Young Bae, their perfectly fine with it. Same with Seungri, T.O.P, and Daesung. God, such s.

"I'm just kidding." He said, "Anyways, go meet your other man." He said as if I was a hoe.

I shot him one last death glare before leaving the practice room with Lily trailing along.

"Annyong Lily-shhi!" They all shouted like little school girls in love.

"Annyong." She said softly and bowed, 'causing the guys to gush about how cute she was, etc.

Just like little school girls would when their crushed touched them or something. These boys are really weird... Can't live with em', can't live with out em'.

-
As we waited in the lobby of YG building, Junsu came running in out of breath, "Sorry we was so late." He huffed.

"We?" I asked.

He nodded, "Jay's driving because my car got towed, and Taecyeon and everyone else can't drive." He explained.

I sighed, how awkward is this gonna be? I have court tomorrow with him.

"Don't worry bestie, I won't let anything happen..." He said, throwing his arms around my shoulders. He then looked at Lily who was beside me.

"This is...?" He asked politely.

"Annyounghaseyo, Lily-imnida." She said and bowed.

"Annyounghaseyo, Junsu-imnida... But you can call me Oppa." He said, smiling, his arms still around my shoulders. Just because I'm shorter, doesn't mean everyone can do that to me -.-.

He then threw his other arm around Lily's shoulder, "Lets go dongsengs." He said happily and walked with us outside.

That's what I loved about Junsu, he treated everyone like family. Well, everyone that was close to his close ones.

When we stood in front of Jay's acura, I hesitated whether or not I should get in. He was parked with the engine on, waiting on us.

"Don't worry." Junsu said, patting my back for encouragement.

Just as I was about to open the back door, Junsu bumped me to get in first, with Lily on the other side... Which leaves me with no choice but to sit up front in the passenger seat... Next to Jay. GRR, I'M GONNA RIP JUNSU'S HAIR OUT.

I glared at Junsu through the window, he pushed down the lock button to his door, and stuck his tongue out at me immaturely.

I raised up my fist to show him he was gonna get a beating later.

Jay was obviously annoyed as he sat there impatiently as I walked miserably and dreadfully around the other side of the car to get into the passenger seat.

I opened the door slowly and got sat inside. I scooted as far as I could towards the door so I wouldn't have to be near him.

He looked at me and gave me a cold glare, I could see it from the reflection of the window.

"Annyoung, Jay-Imnida." He said politely to Lily, turning around from the passenger seat.

"Ah, your the guy that Ji-Yong Oppa and everything are teasing her about cheating on Young Bae-shii." CRAP! WHAT THE HELL?!

Suddenly, Jay started choking on his own saliva, after recovering, "W-what?!" He asked in change of voice.

I turned around with the widest eyes, signaling Lily to shh...

"Nothing." She said suddenly, she then mouthed, "Sorry." I nodded in forgiveness, it's not like she knew.

Junsu then cleared his throat, "Come on, the guys are waiting for them." He then said changing the subject... But that didn't mean he's forgotten...

 


PARK JAEBEOM



I sat there in the car, gripping the steering wheel unusually tighter then usual.

"Ah, your the guy that Ji-Yong Oppa and everything are teasing her about cheating on Young Bae-shii."

"Cheating on Young Bae-shii."

What does that mean ? ...

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi readers ;D. I love you guys, you guys motivate me in writing<3. Anyways, how do you like this chapter? :'D.

Young Bae Oppa ?

08272010@11:17PM