Goodbye.

Fated To Love You {♥}

 

I looked down to the ground as I walk, the sounds of my boots hitting the puddles I was walking through. It was raining, and I liked it. A million thoughts crowded my head as I walked through the rainy streets of Seoul. The street lights shined brightly, only a few people walking pass with umbrella's sheilding them, the traffic of cars, and the cars driving through splashes of water, I loved the scene and mood. 
 
I tried finding my way to the location Young Bae told me to meet him up at. What can be that important to ruin my rain loving moments? ... Maybe he has food. Food is that important right?
 
I laughed at myself, I'm so dumb. Owell, I looked around, yup this was it, it was absolutely beautiful. Namsun Park. The tower was stunning. Waah... 
 
I looked around and it was completely vacant. Too beautiful to be vacant.
 
I then spotted someone in a black hoodie sitting on a bench under a tree, the person face was covered, but I assume it's Young Bae since he called me over  here anyways. I'll surprise him, (: .
 
I swiftly stood behind the bench he was sitting at, I tried my hardest to hold my laughter in. I then put my arms around him, giving him a soft hug while holding his head, leaning me on him, "Sup boo?" I kidded.
 
He didn't play along... Weird, I removed my arms, and sat beside him. I looked at who it really was and regretted almost instantly that I even came.
 
I then stood up, getting ready to walk away, and as I was about to, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, he stood up, and cleared his throat, "We need to talk." 
 
I tried pulling my grip off, "We don't need to talk about anything Jay." 
 
"We do." His deep voice said, "I'm leaving Korea."
 
My eyes widened, and I stopped struggling to get out of his grip, "F-For what?" I stuttered.
 
He chuckled, but I knew it was fake, "You didn't see the news or anything?"
 
I shook my head.
 
"Some anti's discovered my old comments on my myspace, and everyone's bashing on me. I already decided on leaving Korea, Ji-Yong Hyung agreed I can as well, until the fans calm down, and this controversy dies out."
 
"W-...W-" I couldn't find the right words to come out, I was completely speechless. WHERE ARE YOU GOING JAY?! Don't leave... 
 
Tears were pouring, and I didn't care if he saw me cried over hi
 
And almost shockingly, he pulled me in for a hug. I was a head shorter then him, so he was basically hugging my head, as I hugged him back, crying on his hoodie. "Don't worry." He whispered, his voice just as shaky as mine.
 
How can I not worry Jay? You're leaving me for the second time. 
 
"And even though we've argued almost every time we see each other... Well everytime we see each other," He stops and chuckles even through his quiet sobs, "You're still considered my bestie." 
 
I smiled and a quick chuckle escaped from my lips, "You still remember I used to call you that?" I asked, he nodded. He then let go of the hug, "I gotta go, my flight is in two hours..." He then says, "Do anything that makes you happy." He then said, walking away. 
 
I sighed, this day can't get any worse.
 
Suddenly, I got a call, I looked at the caller I.D, Mary, I picked up, "Hello?"
 
"Jae, tell this douchebag over here, it was a random guy that picked up my phone."
 
"HEY! I'M NOT A DOUCHEBAG." I heard Ji-Yong Oppa scream in the backround, I chuckled, "I'll be home soon." I said before hanging up. 
 
When I walked out of Namsun Park, there Young Bae Oppa was, leaning against his car, his jacket hood up, his head down, and it looked as if he was taking a nap. 
 
I'm guessing he heard my low sobbing, because his head slowly went up, and looked at me, he walked towards me, and hugged me. As I cried my eyes out, he rubbed my hair, "It's ... Okay." He said lowly, as I hugged him with all my might.
 
I wondered if he'll be back ... 
 
-
-

Yes guys, I've decided to continue updating (: . Show love, I'm pretty sure I lost readers, I understand, I hadn't updated in a month. But s'all good. ENJOY :D.

10 04 10 @ 7:23PM.