He ... Him ...

Fated To Love You {♥}

I coughed a couple of times, 'causing Ji-Yong Oppa to hit my back a couple of times to "help," me.

"Yah, Jae, don't go to school. You're already sick." Ji-Yong Oppa then scolded.

I shook my head, "I have to. I need to get into a good college." I then said, slipping on my black uniform shoes.

"But, your school uniform will get you more sick." Seungri commented with raspy voice, I'm guessing he just rushed a shower because he woke up late... Typical monday morning.

He was right for the most part ... We had to wear plaid skirts that was about a inch above our knees, black church-looking tube socks, a white button up with a girls blazer with the schools logo on the side.

"I have to go. Today's the day we give Jaelin back in." I said with a pout, then coughing herendously.

"I'm walking, don't even try to persuade me." I then shouted before leaving out of the door quickly. Knowing they would just force me to take a ride.

As soon as I stepped out of the door, Wooyoung came dashing to me, surprising me.

"Jaaaae!" He shouted adorably before hugging me, "We're giving you a ride today." He said happily, with the biggest smile on his face, then giving me a kiss on the cheek. I was used to it though.

I was wondering who he meant by, "we," so I looked straight, having to notice that there was a car parked there, with Junsu leaning against it with his arms crossed cooly, with a calm smile.

"Wooyoung... How could you be so energetic first thing in the morning?" I asked tiredly, then yawning.

He shrugged with a smile still, "Yah, Jae Hwa ... Are you sick?!" He asked a bit loudly.

"No," I said waving my hands, "Just tired."

He took baby Jaelin out of my hands as we walked towards the car, "You're a liar, your face is so pale." He then said.

I loved Wooyoung, he was so adorable ... He's my Oppa, but I refused to call him Oppa since he was so dang ... Adorable!

When we stood in front of the car, Junsu opened the passenger door for me,
"Morning sleeping beauty." He said with a charming smile.

I smiled back, "Good morning JunKay." I said, after he gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was always something the 2PM boys did when they see me. I've gotten used to it though.

It was better than the raspy and miserable voices of, "Good morning," from the big bang boys!

"I heard Taeyang Hyung asked you out." Junsu brought up as he kept his eyes on the road. I totally forgot about that. That means drama is going to be waiting for me at school... Sigh.

"Waaaah~!" Wooyoung exclaimed, moving up from his seat to peep his head between the space between the drivers and passengers seat, "I missed my chance!" He pouted jokingly, although it was quite adorable.

I chuckled, "I can care less now of drama ... You guys can pick me up everyday if my morning started like this everyday. I could get used to it." I smiled.

Junsu chuckled as he made a turn, as Wooyoung gasped excitedly.
"Really?" He asked unbelievably like a lost child with wide eyes, "Now we can bring you all the way to school when ever we come get you. I hated dropping you off two blocks away!"

"You mean I hated dropping her two blocks away from the school everyday?" Junsu rephrased.

"Well, I hated it too!" Wooyoung then said, "Don't worry Dongseng, your Oppa will protect you from all the drama at school!" I knew exactly what he meant when he said that, and I appreciated it that they tried as hard as possible not to mention Jay any of it, knowing it could hurt me.

"Trust me, all of us will..." Junsu then said, "Chansung, Junho, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon was acting like little kids wanting to squeeze in the car to come and get you altogether but I refused to let your morning get bamboozeled by 5 reckless animals. 1 is enough. Wooyoung."

I laughed as Wooyoung pouted at his Hyung, Junsu only ignored it.

"All 5 of them together ... It's a mess." Junsu commented, I chuckled.

"Instead, their going to take turns coming every morning. Tomorrow is Junho's turn." He added.

As we entered the parking lot, I already noticed the large amount of people staring. They was always staring when ever the kingka's entered the parking lot. But this time, they was glaring along.

"Don't worry." Wooyoung whispered to me, I smiled in return.

I walked out of the car with Junsu and Wooyoung, Wooyoung carrying my baby, and Junsu talking with me, so I could avoid the various glares that I was getting from all over the school's campus.

"Your sick." Junsu sighed.

How do they even know?

I shook my  head, "No I'm not." I said in that, 'you-a-weirdo-what-are-you-talking-about' voice.

"Don't act dumb, your getting out early today as soon as you give in your project." Junsu then said, then taking my book bag away from me so he could hold it himself.

I felt useless right now. I was sick, not handicap guys. "Wooo, can I hold my baby?" I ask, he shakes his head and continues walking, holding the baby bag on his right shoulder, cradling the baby. He looked like a single father, hah!

It's like they were mechanical dolls, because as we walked through their group of fans that stood and waited their everyday for them, they said no words, the only thing they did was keep their eyes forward, making sure I'm keeping up with them. They do this every morning ... I bet it gets annoying.

"She's with another kingka!" I heard whispers. I rolled my eyes, I really could care less.

As we entered the schools hall-way, we still-well I still had cold glares coming from more then half of the people around us, they were all leaning against their lockers, just watching us associate.

Junsu and Wooyoung acted normal when we were in the school hall ways, as we walked down, the rest of 2PM met up with us, including Jay.

I glanced at him and looked away, Junsu knew what that meant... So did all the other guys, so to keep my mind off of him, they all came up to me and said their good mornings.

"Good morning Jae." Nichkhun said softly as he hugged me, then gave me a kiss on the forehead; causing more glares...

After he stepped away, Junho stepped up, he started off with a kiss on the cheek, then a hug, "Good morning Jae." He said charmingly, then giving me a longer hug then the others. Only because I secretly enjoy his long cozy hugs.


After he stepped back, Taecyeon stepped up to me,
"Good morning nerd." He said with a bright smile, then giving me a hug followed by a kiss on the forehead.  

By now, everyone, including the guys around us were glaring at me calling me all sorts of names under their breaths. I swear, if eyes could kill, I'd be dead.

"I heard you finally gave in to show everyone your friends with us and related to -" I quickly cut off Nichkhun's sentence,

"Oh look! Mary and Lily is here!" I changed the subject, noticing they were already walking towards us.

Nichkhun then gave me a apologetic smile for almost exposing the rest of my business to these nosey monkeys watching our every move.

Suddenly, the bell rang, "Jae-yah, we're in different homerooms, so I'll see you first period. Be good for oppa, arraso?" Wooyoung then said, giving me a kiss on the cheek, he was acting like the older one ... for once.

I nodded, "I'm always good though Oppa." I pouted jokingly.

"Ah, so cute." Taecyeon said ruffling my hair.

"Yah! Big teeth man, do not ruffle my hair." I pouted.

He chuckled, then ruffled it again, before I could get him, he ran off to his homeroom.

"Bye Jae." The boys all said before scurrying to their home rooms, well, except Junsu though, he was in the same homeroom as I. We all got switched homerooms last week, I had no idea why though... It , because Jay and Junsu are the only ones in my home room from 2PM... I would trade Jay for Junho and Wooyoung. No favortism or anything, I was just closer to the three of them.

"Lets go Mary, Lily, Jae." Junsu then said, throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Lily!" Junsu shouted in homeroom, "Come sit next to me."

Mary and I giggled as Lily's face became bright red.

I looked around the classroom to do attendence for the teacher since she was absent, yes, I'm a teachers pet, and?

"Why is that hoe doing the attendence?" I heard someone scream out, a guys voice.

I ignored it, "Lee Lily." I called out.

"Present!" She shouted.

"Hang Mary." I said looking around.

"Present!" She shouted.

I then looked around for Hana, that's weird, she's usually not absent.

"Yah, Kim Junsu, where's your sister?" I ask from the front of the room.

He looks around then shrugs, "She left the house this morning." He added.

I nodded, I then started to think, I haven't seen her around lately.

"TaeJun?" I looked around the room, not here either? Weird...

"Such a !" I heard a guys voice say... This time, I knew where it was coming from. A voice from the corner of the room, Junsu then got up from his seat abruptedly, "Who wants to die?!" He asked madly, Lily then pulled him down in his seat, "Calm down." She cooed.

"!" I heard another scream, this time, Mary and Lily stood up.

"Who ever is saying that and says the next one about Jae, I swear we'll break your necks!"

They warned madly, I shook it off... I mean, it might just be jealousy. I was prepared for all this, I mean, I knew this was coming, I wouldn't reveal my friendship with them with out thinking ahead, and honestly, I didn't care what they thought  or said about us. Imagine how much more worse it would get if they find out I live with Big Bang.

"ing !" I heard someone scream about five minutes later, as I marked everyone's attendence.

"That's it!" I heard Junsu shout, he got up from his seat, this time, Lily didn't bother to stop him, he walked quickly to the other end of the class room and gribbed the guy shirt up, "Say one more time, I ing dare you!" He shouted at the guy, then pushing the guy back down in his seat after a couple of quiet seconds, showing the boys horrified face.


Junsu then walked back to his seat, then giving me a assuring smile. I returned it, but it wasn't real at all. I really appreciate them doing all this.

"Park Jaebeom?" I continued the attendence, I heard nothing, I then saw him in the back row whispering god knows what to Jessica; she was blushing all over. Oh, he moves on fast. I guess I was spacing out, just staring with out knowing, 'Causing Junsu to snatch the attendence sheet from out of my hands.

"I'll do it, go take a seat." He whispered, I noddedd.

"Choe Lee ?" He called out, "I'll kill you later." He threatned, I turned around to see who he was talking to, and it was the guy shouting crap at me earlier.

"I'm done." He smiled, as if on cue, the bell rang.

I didn't know why it bothered me, I had a chance to be with him, but I let it go. He used to stand up for me always, even when we was in an arguement, he always stood up for me. I guess this truly is a goodbye. What am I even saying? I'm the one who agreed for it to be a goodbye!

Suddenly I felt a arm go around my shoulder, I look up to find Taeyang Oppa.

I sighed, "Hi Young Bae." I sighed, I wasn't really accustomed to call him Oppa, so I didn't.

"What's with the long face?" He asked, attempting to mock my frown, making me chuckle.

"There it goes." He says, walking me to first class.

"Aren't you supposed to be on the third floor?" I asked him, "Seniors aren't welcomed here." I joked.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"I'm kidding Bae." I then say, I kind of got used to the glares I get now. I don't even mind them anymore.

"Better be." He said jokingly, earning a punch from me.

"Hey, your going to Mrs. H's classroom, right?" He asks, I nodded.

"I'm going there too!" He says excitedly with a bright expression on his face.

I looked at him confusingly, "You failed?" I asked cluelessly.

He chuckled, "As amusing as it sounds, no. Our teacher for first period is absent so their splitting up the seniors in different Junior classes." He explained, I nodded in understandment.

Junsu then turned around, he then threw his other arm around the other side. I now had two guys on each side of me... Sigh.

I looked at Mary, who was arguing with Ji-Yong Oppa.

"LOOK, leave me alone!" She shouted.

"You can't resist the GD charm babe~" He cooed, attempting to put his arm around her shoulder. Only to fail, she grabbed his arm turned him around, and put his arm against his back, "Touch me again, and you'll die!"

"Your cute." He then said with a laugh, then turning around, ebracing her in a tight hug so she couldn't make any movements to hurt him.

"YAHH!" She shouted, "LET ME GO!"

"I could get used to thi-umph." She then kicked his shin, 'causing him to hold his leg in pain. It gave her the opportunity to run inside Mrs. H's room before he came after he again.

They were both so cute together!

I was hesitating whether or not I wanted to go on with this, going in Mrs. H's room... Being partners with Jay still...

"Come on, don't hesitate. This is the only class your taking today anways." Junsu whispered to me his arm now slung around Lily's shoulder.

Lily and Junsu walked into the class room together, 'causing girls to screech, oh I knew they were jealous. Mad jealous.

I sighed, "Come on, I mean it when I say I'll protect you." He whispered, I nodded.

We then walked in together, followed after Junsu and Lily.

Only to have a more screeches. Surprisingly, none of them was coming from Jessica. Was she satisfied with just Jay? What ever.

"Settle down class." Mrs. H then said, she eyed down Young Bae, than me. I know she was wondering...

I looked around before sitting down, Jay was supposed to sit next to me since we were partners for the project. But I only found him at the back of the room with Jessica, playing with her baby.

I then looked at Baby Jaelin, "Your Oppa is babo." I spoke to him as if he could really respond, I sighed.

I was too caught up talking and playing with the baby to even realize that Young Bae was staring at me in awe. Wondering how it would be like if we had a family together.

I turned around yet again to see Jay talking to the baby,
"Sorry... Appa has to give you back to the teacher. Be good, arraso? Here, say goodbye to Omma." He said passing the baby to Jessica. She grabs it happily and says her goodbye in, "Baby talk."

"Don't worry about it. He's trying to make you jealous." Young Bae whispered in my ear. How long has he been watching me? I almost forgot he was even here.

I sigh then put my head down, and with out knowing, I fell into a deep nap. I was that tired from playing basketball all night. We came home at four, and I couldn't sleep until 5:30, leaving me with only one hour and a half to get sleep.

I then heard countless shouts of my name, I looked up tiredly,
"I'm sorry Mrs. H, she's sick, and she's tired since we didn't much sleep last night due to personal reasons." OMG, why did Young Bae say that?!

I heard gasps from all over the room,
"It's not like that." I defended before anyone jumped to conclusions.

-

I sighed as I walked down the halls with people whispering bad things about me,
"YAH! Young Bae, why did you have to say that?!" I sulked shamefully, "People think we did 'it' !"

"What's 'it' ?" He asked as if he were clueless.

"IT!" I repeated.

"Oh, you mean ?" He asked, shocking me with the sudden saying. He just said it out of no where like it was nothing.

He said with with a smirk to tease me, he then pinched my nose, "Your so cute and innocent."

I nodded, "I'm innocent... Not cute." I then informed him.

He shook his head, "To me, Kwon Jae Hwa is the cutest girl in this whole school." He said loud enough to catch everyones attention, then tucking the loose string of hairs behind my ear.

I hated how he acted with his instincts. Does he ever get shy ? ...

He then bid his goodbyes heading to his next class to his normal schedule, "Junsu will be getting you out early." He said before walking away.

Junsu then caught up with me, "Coming to our concert tonight?" He asked, as he did, Wooyoung popped from behind him with the scariest but adorablest grin ever.

"COME COME COME!" Wooyoung said loudly,

"Is Jang Wooyoung telling Kwon Jae Hwa to ?" I heard someone whisper.

I look at them in disgust as Wooyoung scratch his neck nervously, "They're so disgusting." He then commented, I nodded in agreement, "Like really..." I muttered.

Everyone in this school thinks I'm a now... Gee, thanks.

"Don't be mad at Taeyang Hyung, he just saw how Jay was acting and wanted to get back at him." Chansung said, elbowing me.

I sighed, "I know."

"Anyways, are you coming to our dance battle ... or what?" Junsu asked, as he grabbed my books out of my hands.

"Where are we going?" I asked changing the subject.

"Remember, your getting out early." Junho then said, grabbing my book bag.

I looked at all of them, "All of us are getting out early?" I asked.

Wooyoung nodded, "We have the dance battle to go to, and your tagging along."

I pouted, "Do I have to?! I'm sick remember?"

Junsu shook his head, "No excuses. Seeing us in live action will make your temperture go UPPP, 'Cause we hot like that. But itsallgoood." Such a wanna-be gangster, I swear. But that doesn't mean he is'nt cute.

I chuckled at his conceitedness, "Just once." I warned, they all shouted in joy.

Everyone calmed down as soon as soon as we walked into the parking lot,

"Jessica is gonna be there too..." Wooyoung muttered, followed up by a sigh.

I looked at him, "He's really serious about her, isn't he?" I asked.

Suddenly, coughs from all of the other five members were loudly heard.

Wooyoung looked around nervously, as the five of them give them warning glares,
"N-no! O-of course not." Wooyoung said unsure...

"Don't worry about him. He's taking a different car." Nichkhun then said, slinging his arm around my shoulder, "Today, your here to have fun!"

"So you won't feel lonely, we invited Mary and Lily as well." Junsu then said, as we all settled in our seats, me, being forced to sit in between Junsu and Chansung.

"Lily and Mary is already at your apartment, so you'll go in and change or what ever." Junsu then said, "We'll give you an hour." I nodded.

-

I walked into the apartment to see Mary and Lily, their legs resting on the coffee table, slounching on the couch, crunching on chips as they watched t.v. They were already out of their school uniforms.

They glanced at me, then turned away,
"Thanks for making me feel welcomed..." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Why do you have to feel welcomed in your own home...?" Mary asked with a uninterested tone as she continued to watch t.v.

"Gr, your right." I muttered and walked into my room.

I looked through my closet, I was a nerd, yeah, that was true, but that didn't mean I don't know how to dress. Why was I even going ? ... I'm sick, I admit, I feel sick to my stomach.

I walked out of my room, in PJ's. I've decided that I didn't want to go.

Mary turned around from the couch, as Lily continued to watch t.v.

"So... Are you gonna get dressed?" She asked.

I shrugged,
"I don't feel so good. I don't want to go." I then said, walking to the kitchen to get a cup of water.

She quickly ran to me, she grabbed onto my arm, "PLEAAASSEEEE?!" She pouted, giving me those puppy dog eyes.

I looked at her, "Mary, stop acting like a big baby. You can still go."

"But, but, but... YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE WITH YOUR COUSIN!" She shouted.

I chuckled, "He likes you, it's cute." I simply replied, pouring a cup of water.

"He's a celebrity that can't keep his horomones under control!" She said in a pouty voice.

"Lily will protect you from him, right Lily?" I called from the kitchen.

"Uh huh." She replied her eyes glued to the t.v.

"JUST GO GET DRESSED OR I'LL PUNCH YOU... AGAIN!" She shouted at me which made me flinch... The bruise from the last punch didn't even go away yet!

I hissed at her and stomped my way to my room.

Aish! I looked around my closet, I grabbed destroyed skinny jeans, a tanktop, and a white off the shoulder shirt.

I grabbed a white purse from out of my closet, and threw the things I needed into it.

After five minutes of contemplation, I finally decided to just wear white flats.

I walked out of the room, to see the boys hanging out with Lily and Mary.

They then turned to me all at the same time, "Finally." Lily commented.

I rolled my eyes, "Do I have to go?!" I pouted, "I don't even feel so good."

"Don't worry..." Wooyoung then said happily, clinging onto my arm as we walked out of the condo / apartment.

"You know Wooyoung, you shouldn't cling onto me so much. What if the media see's it and thinks your my boyfriend or vice versa?" I said to him.

He shrugged, "I wouldn't mind the media thinking your my girlfriend." Wooyoung said happily.

Junho then whacked Wooyoung with a rolled up news paper he was fiddling with, "Stop having thoughts about her."

Wooyoung ignored him, pouting while rubbing his head.

"Wah, Mary, you look pretty today." Chansung complimented, throwing his arms around her shoulders. They were as close as Mary and Lily as close as I was to them. I watched how they had a normal conversation. My life feels so complete at the moment...

"Ninja turtles actually beats Yu-Gi-Oh." Lily said to Taecyeon.

He shook his head, "Can ninja turtles throw cards and have monsters pop out of it?" Taecyeon defended offendedly.

"No. But they could throw punches at your body and make your head pop out of it." Lily replied casually, as Taecyeon looked at her scaredly.

"What ever you say. But Simpson beats Family guy." He mumbled.

She then punched his arm, "Don't ever blurt out such lies!" She then said, walking away from him who was rubbing the area she bruised, and up to Junho.

"Hi Oppa." She said to him casually as Junho threw his arms around Mary's shoulders, "You know, you should drink milk more." That setted off the bickering between the two. Happens all the time.

I laughed, "How long is the concert going on for ?" I asked, then clinging onto Junsu's arm.

"Until 1AM." He replied.

"Wahhh! I have school tomorrow!" I said, stepping in front of Junsu.

He chuckled, "I already gave them a note for you, Mary, and Lily. You guys are spending the night at our place."

My eyes widened, "WHAT?!" My thoughts automatically linked to Jay. Jay lived there.

Junsu chuckled knowingly, "Don't worry. I wouldn't invite you there knowing your worries. He's spending the night at your place with Ji-Yong Hyung." I nodded in relief.

"Why is he staying at my place?" I asked as we entered the car.

"They have some unfinished duties." He then said, I nodded knowingly. Ever head of Call of Duty? Yes,  that's their unfinished duties.

"You guys don't have schedules tomorrow?" I ask as Chansung buckled my seat belt.


Chansung shook his head, "Tomorrow we get a break for the first time in two weeks." He beams.

Finally they give them some break. I mean, they even have school squeezed into their tight schedules. It's bad as it is since they barely get any sleep to start with.

"But why do we have to sleep there?!" Mary then blurted emphasizing the we.

For some reason, Junsu kept giving me the 'eye'. The disappointed 'eye'. It's like everyone in the car expected me to do something, say something, or realize something. It's just, their waiting patiently. They kept trying to hide it, but I know when they're hiding something. I know when everyone's hiding something.

It was always this time of year that I was sick. It was always March. March. March. I'm sure there's a particular reason, but I just can't put my tongue to it at the moment...

"I don't want to miss school though!" I pouted, earning a slap from Lily.

"Your such a weird kid!" She commented.

"We know you want to make it into a good college, but what are you planning to be when you make it into college anyways?" Chansung asked. Finally, someone asked. No one was ever interested in my life, so this was the first.

"An Immigration Lawyer." I said proudly.

They all looked at me weirdly, "That's pretty good..." Junsu than said to lighten up the atmosphere.

"It would be better if we knew what they did..." Lily mumbled.

"Yeah..." Mary agreed.

"What do you guys wanna be?" I asked.

"I haven't chosen yet, but I really want to become a therapist." Mary said, "But, I doubt it'll happen." She then said, then looking out of the window.


"Why?" I questioned.

"My parents are expecting me to take the family's business." She said lowly, I can tell she didn't have any interests in it at all. Her family is the creator of, "Sincerely," it's a soap line. It's sold world-wide, and has been here for generations.

"Maybe you can still try." Junho then said.

She shook her head,
"I can't get out of this even if I wanted." She then said, "Anyways, Lily, how about you?" By the way she changed the subject, it was obvious that she didn't want to go on with the conversation.

Lily shrugged like a little lost child, "I'm basically in the same position as you, since my dumb brother didn't want to do it, I have to."

"What's your family business? ..." I asked.

Lily shrugged,
"I'd rather not say."

"Why can't your brother do it?" Mary asked. All the attention was to Lily.

"Because he got cut off out of the family because he wanted to become a singer, and now he is one." Lily replied.

"Gi-kwang, that douche." Junsu muttered, "He left the family business to the girl?" He said a bit louder, as the guys laughed at his sudden out bursts.

"Yah!" I then punched him, "Girls can take care of the family business too!"

"But you don't know what kind of Family business this is..." Lily muttered, but only I heard. I knew she muttered it lowly for a reason, so I'd leave it alone for now...

After a half an hour of being in the car, I started to get dizzy... It felt as if everything around me was spinning, like a massive whirlpool was draining everyone in besides me. It went away after a little, so I left it to myself so the others wouldn't worry.

"HEY!" Lily shook me violently, "WAKE UP, we're here!" She said before everyone took up and walked passed the large group of fan girls.

I got up quickly and walked out at the same time as them, lagging behind them, the camera flashes killing my pupils, I tried to hurry to the door, but that only made me stumble.

Junho had his hand on my back, making sure I don't wonder off and slip into the crowd getting mistaken as a fan by the security guards.

"Hi Hyung." Was the first thing that came out of all the guys mouths when they saw Jay. It was really awkward, so I clung onto Mary and Lily and took our own little tour backstage.

"Lily... How's you and Junsu?" Mary , as they both hit each other back and fourth.

"YAH!" I shouted, getting in the middle of them, "Come on, we're here for fun and you guys are fighting."

The lighting back stage was dark, but it was loud, the roaring of fans could be heard from back here, and what made it louder was the busy people that worked here, getting everything together, having small talk with everyone to make sure everything was going alright, and they were all in sync.

As we turned the corner, we notice Big Bang approaching us. I was wondering if he could recognize us through the dark, so we planned to walk straight forward and hit into any one of them. Lily hit into Seungri and Mary hit into T.O.P; As for me, fate happen to let me hit into Young Bae.

"Mianhe!" I tried to shout over the loud roaring, but he brought his ears closer to me so I could repeat myself.

"MIANHE!" I shouted louder this time, he stood tall again, "No problem!" He said in korean, I then walked away from him, testing him.

I walked a few more steps, I guess he didn't notice me... I felt kind of disappointed, and just as I continued walking, I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, someone giving me a back hug with their chin on my shoulder, I looked up to my right shoulder to see smiling Young Bae. A tint of red blossomed on my cheeks, but I'm sure he didn't notice in this dark hall way.

I smiled, "I thought you didn't notice me!" I tried to shout over the roaring.

"I noticed you the second you came around the corner," He replied into my ear, "Your eyes gave you away." He said lower in a flirtatious tone that made me blush even more.

I then let go of his hug, "You can't do this. Not here. One of your fans might see us, or someone worse might see us." I'm sorry. That isn't the truth... I didn't want him to see us.

Disappointment was clearly shown on his face, even through this dark hallway.
"Oh, you mean he might see us?" He said with a stern voice,  his eye brows knitted in the middle of his forehead.

"N-No!" I quickly denied.

He forced a fake smile, "Come on, the concert's about to start." He said, then grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards the side of the stage.

If I were to have looked back, I would have noticed Jay stepping from out of the corner, and watching me be dragged away by Young Bae. But I didn't, so I didn't notice the cocern, worry, and regret in his eyes, and I sure as hell haven't noticed the lack of emotions he's been showing.

When Young Bae embraced me in that hug, I didn't know why, but it felt like I was cheating on Jay. I was never with him, but it just felt like it. Nothing but a hug was given, but the body heat that I recieved from Young Bae was so addicting, the scent  I of him itself is addicting as it is, but I couldn't help it. I felt like I wanted to stay in his hug forever, but of course, forever is never enough.  

"Stay here." He said with a smile, running on stage with the rest of the boys to get ready to perform.

I stood on the side smiling as he took secret glances at me as he performed. I watched intently, but something on the side of me a few feet away was being an eye sore. I looked to my right to see Jay standing there, watching as well, with a girl holding onto his arm.

I looked behind me, Junsu was bobbing his head to the beat as he sat with his elbows prompt up on his knees, his legs spreaded, and his head down, Junho, Chansung, and Wooyoung talked with Lily and Mary, Taecyeon watched them perform, but a few feet in front of us, and Nichkhun sat with his wife that was given a Back Stage pass to watch them perform.

I didn't know why, but my eyes couldn't pay attention to them perform, I only watched as the girl cuddled with Jay's arm. Anger was found within me, I hate to admit it, but it was making me jealous. I never got to cuddle onto his arms like that, and I've known him for like ever.

I couldn't take it, I moved too fast. I pushed the girl onto the ground, and stepped in front of Jay, "What are you doing?!" I asked furiously.

He eyed me down with no expression, "What are you?" He asked as if I was a stranger.

"Oppa, who is this girl?" The on the ground pouted with a cry.

"Don't worry baby." He said then helped her up.

"You know me!" I shouted at him, tears forming about now, grabbing his shirt.

Mary and Lily attempted to pull me back from him, but I only refused and held onto his shirt even tighter. Junsu, Wooyoung, and Junho attempted to grab me off of him and pull my grip off of his shirt, but I only pushed them away, I needed him! And that was it!

He  then pushed me off of him and I fell onto the ground with a thud, "You're meaningless to me." He said coldly and walked away with the clinging onto his arm.

"How can you say I'm meaningless to you... When you mean everything to me? ..." I said to myself as he walked away with the clinging onto him, my voice cracked and shaked as I spoke. Tears were on the verge of falling, but I tried my hardest not to let them slip.

They were all surrounding me, but I didn't notice their countless calls for me, and their tugs to get me off of the ground, I continued to watch him walk away... His back fading away.

He didn't turn around once as he walked away, but the that hung onto him did, she turned with devious eyes, and a evil smirk.

Suddenly, Young Bae broke through the circle, panting with worry in his eyes,
"What happened?!" He asked through puffs.

"Go cover for me!" He shouted quickly, Junsu than ran on the stage, and continued to what Young Bae left off. He automatically went in sync with the group.

I shook myself out of it and looked at Young Bae who was now squatting on the ground in front of me,
"H-he's g-gone." I stuttered out as tears streamed down my face. I didn't need to mention names, because he knew who 'he' was.

He put my head to his shoulder, and like magic, my arms automatically went around his neck,
"He doesn't know me anymore." I said through sobs, my voice muffled, but loud enough for him to hear.

He picked me up bridal style, one arm under my knee, and one arm on my back, as I held tighter onto him, burrying my face into his neck.

"Don't worry... He doesn't matter anymore..." He said low enough for me to hear as he carried me, ignoring the countless stares we were getting from the people working backstage.

 

-

 

AUTHORS NOTE:

GUESS WHAT GUYS?! Next chapter will be mostly based on Mary and Lily. It'll explain a lot about them and such, you know what I'm saying? :D.

LOL, I didn't proof-read this chapter, so if there are any errors, ignore them ;D. Sorry I hadn't update in a bit, I was having a writers block DX. Plus, school is coming in ... 3 days, and I still have 2 books to read. LOL! I'm gonna fail... Epicly.

This chapter is kind of confusing, I did this chapter like... I typed up some from day to day. Know what I'm saying?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, it was kind of hard for me to think of ideas. Leave comments, and I'd appreciate it :D.

09032010@12:04AM