Jae Hwa?

Fated To Love You {♥}

"Can we go to the food court now, Matt?" I asked, completely exhausted from all of this walking, standing in Lids. A store, just full of hats.

He looked at me trying on one of the hats, "Is this one fine?"

I nodded, obviously annoyed as I rolled my eyes, "The last fifty you tried on was fine!!"

He looked at me, one eye brow lifted and turned to the worker, "I'll take the last fifty I tried on."

My bags dropped out of my hands and my eyes widened, "W-what! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, idiot!"

(@sammytran) - Matthew.

"I mean, this is the only way we can leave. I can try more hats if you'd like." He smiled at me mischeviously.
 

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh, you irk! How are we going to bring all of this home?!"

He shrugged, "I'll call someone to pick it up later." He said, as he walked out of the store.

I rolled my eyes and followed up after him.

{Jay P.O.V}
 

I chuckled, Justine really isn't a bad girl after all.

"So wait, you just came to America from Korea?" She asked, as she rolled the broccolis around her plate.

I nodded, "Is there a problem?!" I tried to threaten her for fun and jumped at her.

She laughed at my playfulness, "YESSS!" She replied, acting as if she was tough, "You're trying to use me, so you can marry me to stay in America!"

I laughed so hard I used my hand to force my mouth shut from bursting out an obnoxious laugh,

"It's nothing like that, oh my god!" I said between my laughter.

"Mhmmm." She said looking at me with her eye brows knitted as she played with her straw, obviously kidding around.

"I'm a citizen! I moved to Korea when I was 18, genius!"

"WELLLL, you didn't mention that earlier." She giggled, it was awfully cute.

"I didn't think I had to, didn't know someone was going to make assumtions!" I acted as if I was offended.
 

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}

I rolled my eyes annoyed, "Where's that obnoxious laugh coming from?" I asked Matt, as I slammed my soda fountain on the table.

"Someone's a little irritated..." He said, looking away, then pointing to the far left of us, "Ha!"

"What?" I asked, then looked to the left, only to see a couple on a date. I only see the girl though and the back of the guys head.

"Of course it would be coming from him." Matt said irritatedly, "Just came back and the on dates already."

I looked at Matt suprsingly, "That's really rude of you to say about the girl."

"I wasn't talking about the girl Jae."

So he was talking about the guy, oh.

"If that nigga dares to with me today, I'm blowing his off."

I sighed, "Matty, calm down. Let's go home, ma's probably waiting on us."

He shook his head, "We still have to buy you more things."

I shook my head, "No, I'm tired. Tommorrow, after school. Alright?"

He nodded, "Let's go." As we both stood up, I noticed the only way to leave the food court is to pass them. , I hope nothing pops off.

As we walked passed, Matt kicked his chair. He instantly shot up, "What the dude!!" He shouted.

Matt quickly rushed towards him, I pulled him back and shouted, as my glasses fall off my face, "Matty!! Stop."

The girl that was on a date with him stood up as well, just as surprised as I was.
 

The other guy walked towards Matt as I held onto Matt's arm, but as soon as the guy looked at me, he stopped in his trance, for what reason? I have no idea. I might if I HAD MY GLASSES! Hence, they were broken, on the ground. Thanks Matthew.

I looked at the guy, he was blurry, I know he's looking dead at me though. I looked at him back, although I couldn't put out just who he looked like.

He was quiet, just staring at me. Suddenly, a group of boys, I assume that is the guys friend, come up from behind him.

 

"What happened dude? What'd he do?" One of them asked.

 

"It's nothing." The guy that was going to fight Matt replied, calmly. His eyes still on me. Kind of creepy...

 

"I'm sorry he's acting like a kid, this is all a misunderstanding. I apologize on his behalf." I apologized, as Matt glare at me.

 

"I'm not acting like a kid, just treating him the way he should be." Matt last words were before I dragged him away.

 

"What's gotten into you?!" I asked Matt as we were in the car, him driving, his left elbow propped on the window ledge supporting his hand on his face, and his other hand on bottom of the steering wheel. He was obviously ticked off.

 

"Nothing." He simply replied.

 

"That was not nothing!" I shouted.

 

"Stop acting like you know me! We've known each other for one day." He shot back...


I paused, he's right... "... I'm sorry." I stayed quiet all the way home. I'm sure he had his reasons for not liking the guy. I shouldn't have snapped like that.

 

{Jay's P.O.V}

"I'm sorry he's acting like a kid, this is all a misunderstanding. I apologize on his behalf." She replied, as she held onto his arm, before walking away.

Jae? That can't be her. I stood there, stunned. It can't be her.  She looks exactly like her, sound like her, dresses like her and why does her attitude give me her? I couldn't keep my eyes off of her as she walks away, dragging him along.

"How'd a like him score a chick like that?" Hiep questioned, as we all watch the two of them walk away.

"Doesn't deserve her." Cha Cha then added in.

-

-

I'm going to try to update more often, I'm sorry guys! 041612@2:21AM. BTW: Is anyone going to Jay Park's concert in May in NYC? :). I AM!!