New paths.

Fated To Love You {♥}

"You just have to find a new road to follow."


 

"It's okay." He then said soothingly.
 
I nodded, "I won't die Young Bae." 
 
He chuckled, "Yah! I'm trying to comfort you."
 
I laughed but it quickly faded into a smile, "Kahamsamnida Baebay." I thanked sincerely, as I held onto the warm hot chocalate he brewed up, in his baggy clothes, and a warm blanket around my shoulders, as I sat in the middle of his bed.
 
"I don't get why you're wearing my clothes if your room is only across the hall from mine." He then said, I glared at him.
 
"I don't have baggy warm clothes like yours, I only have stupid girly clothes. Ech!" I then explained yet again with an attitude and fake gagging at the end.
 
He chuckled, "I know. You look cuter in my clothes anyways, you should wear them more often." He said, then winked, and it made me hella' blush.
 
"Sssstooooop!" I whined and pouted.
 
He chuckled, "I love it when you blush though, it's so cute."
 
I blushed yet again, "Bae! If you keep doing this, I'm walking back home... And yeah, I MEANT MY ROOM!" I shouted childishly, he's making me feel so much better...
 
He chuckled, "Okay, okay," he surrendered as he chuckled, "I'm not that mean, I won't let you walk home alone that far." He said sarcastically.
 
I then giggled as well, he smiled, "Go to bed." He then said, taking away my hot chocalate and putting it on the night stand. As he tuck me in bed.
 
"Where are you going to sleep?" I asked him.
 
"Well, you seem comfortable in my bed. I'll just sleep in your room." He said sitting at the side of the bed.
 
I shook my head, "I don't want you walking all the way there alone... Can you just sleep with me tonight?" 
 
He looked at me startled at my sudden question, 
"I know it sounds wrong, but it's not like your gonna do anything to me Bae. I trust you." I then said, I didn't want to sleep alone tonight...
 
Young Bae / Taeyang P.O.V
 
She shook her head cutely, "I don't want you walking all the way there alone... Can you just sleep with me tonight?" 
 
I turned around and looked at her shockingly, what is she saying? 
"I know it sounds wrorng, but it's not like your gonna do anything to me Bae. I trust you." She then said, she trusts me... Jae Hwa, I'm still a guy.
 
Guys... Can't control theirselves. And I don't know if I can either... Not around you at least.
 
"B-but Jae..." I tried to think of the right words to say with out scaring her, "I-" And before I could even finish, she cut me off.
 
"Bae, I trust you. I know you won't do anything to me." She then said innocently, as she snuggled with the blanket, scooting more to the side to give me space to sleep.
 
I'm still a guy Jae Hwa. You may look at me differently from all the other guys, but I have hormones too...
 
"Please?" She pleaded with a puppy dog face, after she set her glasses beside the clock on the nightstand. 
 
I sighed, "Only for one night." I then said, as she happily grinned, moving over some more. 
 
Maybe just this one night, I can control myself. I'll try. 
 
I got into bed, as she slowly went to sleep, I wrapped my arms around her. I sighed, at least I'm doing a good job on keeping her happy, and avoiding her from thinking about Jay.
 
Hopefully, you'll fall into my arms safely where you'll always be happy. You just have to find a new path to follow, Jae Hwa. Stay strong.
 
{No one P.O.V}
She sighed as she rolled her eyes, "YAH! I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CARE, WE DON'T GO OUT ANYWAYS!" Mary shouted irritationally.
 
Daesung shook his head, "But you guys basically have a thing."
 
Mary shook her head, 
"No we don't!" She denied quickly.
 
"The great HeartBreaker Ji-Yong Hyung is sprung over you, and you're denying him?" Seungri asked unbelievably, "Girls would kill to be in your position!"
 
"Well then they can have it!" She retorted, she was officially annoyed.
 
Lily walked towards Mary, "Mary, calm down..." She whispered, Mary rolled her eyes.
 
"I hate guys that are so full of themselves. They flirt with any girl that have interest in, and how do I know there aren't other girls their flirting with?!" She ranted to Lily.
 
"It happened before, why won't it happen again?!" She ranted even louder, 'causing Ji-Yong's eyes to widened.
 
"OH!" He shouted agrilly, "So that's your problem! You had a bad expieriance with a jerk in the past and now you're holding it against a guy that actually wants to start a life with you?! I see how it is, I'm not gonna stand around and annoy you any longer, I'm done with you." He said madly, then walking back to his room, starting the silence with a slam of his door, and a few seeconds after, loud music was blasted from his room. 
 
Ji-Yong was always like that, he'd lock himself in his room, and blast what ever song represented how he felt. Right now, he blasted heart-breaker. Although, it was the other way around...
 
{Mary P.O.V}
 
Is he really serious?! He's the one getting mad at me for some dude picking up my phone, and now he's telling me, "He's done!" NO! THE OTHER WAY AROUND DUDE.
 
NO ONE EVER TOLD YOU TO STAND AROUND FOR ME JERK !!! 
 
Seungri and Daesung sat on the couch awkwardly, 
"Tell your douchebag of a hyung goodluck with being done with me, BECAUSE THERE WAS NEVER A START!" I shouted agrilly before grabbing my bag and heading out the door.
 
Lily then through herself tiredly on the other sofa, and sighed, 
"Why is there so much drama in one week?" She said tiredly, as the guys nodded along.
 
I sighed irritatedly as I walked around the streets of Seoul in the rain at 9PM.
 
I bet Jae Hwa is having a hard time... I thought to myself as I jumped in the puddles. 
 
I should've never stormed out of there like that, I should have at least checked up on Jae Hwa first... 
 
Suddenly, someone tapped my on my shoulder. I turned around, and jumped, getting ready to run. It was someone in a hoodie, and I couldn't see their face since their hood was giving them a shadow.
 
The person chuckled as he grabbed my wrist, "Chill Mary, it's just me. Jonghyun." He smiled.
 
I sighed in relief, "GOSH! YOU SCARED ME!"
 
"Yeah, and you scared everyone else at back home including me." That so backfired.
 
"Shut up." I then said, walking away, knowing he'd follow after me.
 
"I know you're not in the mood to go home, but it's late." He then said to me, I shrugged, "I don't care, I'm a big girl."
 
He sighed, only knowing that arguing wouldn't get him anywhere, especially with me.
"Hmm... How about we go to  the Han River?" He asked, I nodded ecstatically.
 
"You know... I thought you was a weird kid when you came up to us, I thought you was going to ask for our numbers or something. But you was just returning my phone." I said as I blanced one foot after another on the cement blocks that were aligned in front of parking spots to stop the cars to go any further then the line. 
 
He chuckled, "I can't believe you didn't recognize me."
 
I shrugged, "I don't pay much attention to boy groups." I honestly think they're a waste of time to study on. Besides, I have important things to do. Like watch k-dramas (: . It's way better then boy groups, like way !
 
He chuckled, "Oh what ever. You hang out with 2PM and Big Bang all the time, I'm sure you went to at least one of their concerts."
 
I shrugged, he got a point there, "I think I saw you once on, 'Dance History,' when you was battling 2PM." I then thought... "Yeah, it was the dance battle where my Oppa's was wearing y as suits and shades!"
 
Jonghyun rolled his eyes, "Okay... Okay. You wanna hang with the older guys, we're just little kids (ShiNee)." He acted as if he were offended.
 
I chuckled, "You know I'm just kidding."
 
His eyes widened, "So you really did know us?" 
 
She shook her head, "Kidding about the dance history thing, they weren't y at all." 
 
He sighed, "Yah." 
-
"Hello?" Seungri heard on the other line, "Hello?" He responded.
 
"Is this the Kwon residence?"
 
"Yeah, may I ask who's speaking?"
 
"Hi, this is Ryan from DHS, child services. We are wondering, does Kwon Jae Hwa also live in your residence?" 
 
"Yeah?" Seungri replied cluelessly on the other line, "Dude, you sound like you're like in your middle 30's, do not tell me you are trying to get with my dongseng. She's not interested in pedos. kBye!" He then hung up.
 
"JAE HWA!" Seungri shouted from the livingroom.
 
"She's sleeping doofus." T.O.P replied coming from the kitchen in his pj's, "Why are you shouting?"
 
"I don't know, some old head that sounded like he was in his 30's just called asking for her."
 
Little did they know the person was far from being a e...