What are we gonna do? ...

Fated To Love You {♥}

 

"Jae Hwa! My poor baby Jae Hwa!" Ji-Yong Oppa cried endlessly, as I rolled my eyes. Yeah, we're in deep , but I don't see how a man can openly cry like that. It's really disturbing. Someone please tell me why someone falls for someone like him? Cough* Mary, she knew I was thinking something bad about her by the look I gave her, so of course, as violent as she is, she throws cheerios at me. 
 
Young Bae's mind wandered off to gods know where, all of them was worried, but Ji-Yong seems to be the only one expressing it 110%.
 
"Just because we're around the same age, they think we aren't taking care of you?!" Seunghyun Oppa spoke madly.
 
I shrugged, "The letter said they tried to call, but someone abruptedly hung up on them." The guys looked at on another, Seunghyun Oppa eyes darted to Seungri.
 
"What?! Don't blame this on me. I thought it was a e!" He denied.
 
I chuckled, 
"Don't worry. All we have to do is get someone older then all of us to represent me in court, then I won't have to be adopted by a white family in the states, and be forever forgotten by you guys." 
 
They all stopped their crying and moping, to slap me on the back of my head.
 
"YAH!" I shouted, "I was just saying..." I don't even know why they're so worried. Acting like little babies. They act like if I get adopted, I won't run away just to come back to them. Sheesh ! 
 
"Anyways, while you guys think of someone to respresent me in court, I'm going shopping for Junhwa Oppa's memorial tomorrow. Peace out girl scouts," and before I could walk away, Young Bae pulled my wrist and spun me around.
 
"I'm coming with you." He said, I smiled and nodded. 
 
"Eeeeeeek!" Mary screeched, "Why can't you be as charming as him?!" She asked Ji-Yong Oppa, as he sighed, followed by a glare towards Young Bae.
 
Young Bae put his hands up in surrender, 
"She's the one that finds me ily charming." He winked.
 
"YAH! STOP WINKING AT MY HONEY!" Ji-Yong Oppa shouted as Young Bae and I ran down the halls before he tore us apart, well him.
 
We was hyperventalating by the time we made it outside, but it was okay, we both started to laugh, and started our walk towards the train.
 
"Won't we be spotted since you're ... I don't know, a superstar?" I asked, he chuckled.
 
"As long as we enter last, and the very last train, we'll be alright." 
 
I nodded, but yet, I was still uneasy, and I take it that he noticed.
 
"Don't worry," He cooed, "My fan girls won't ambush you, after all, you aren't my girlfriend." He then said confidently and cooly, and walked ahead of me. When did he get so confident? I shrugged and ran to catch up with him.
 
Suddenly, my phone started to ring. Young Bae watched as I took out my phone and stared at the screen for a little, wondering who's number is a 206 number.
 
"Yabasayo?" I said lowly on the line.
 
"... Hey..." I heard a scratchy grogrilly voice respond.
 
"Who is it?" Young Bae mouthed, I shrugged.
 
"Uhm, may I ask who's speaking?" I ask in english.
 
"It's Jay..." 
 
"JAYYYYY!" I shouted loudly, as he chuckled, pulling the phone away from his ear.
 
"I called the other day, but instead, your mom and brother spoke to me... Your brother is really erted, but adorable."
 
"What?! What did he say to you?"
 
 [FLASHBACK] ...
 
"Hello?" Spoke a womens voice, sounded as if she was in her middle 40's.
 
"H-hello?" I responded a bit scared.
 
"Hello? May I ask who's speaking?"
 
"Kwon J-Jae Hwa. Is Jay there?" I asked nervously.
 
"I'm sorry, but I don't think he's in no mood to talk to anyone at the moment, wanna leave a message?" 
 
"An-annyo, (No), just tell him Kwon Jae Hwa called please?"
 
"That I can do-" Suddenly, I heard movements of the phone, 
 
"Hello?" I heard a male voice, kind of deep, sounded as if he was in his late teens.
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Are you my brother girlfriend?" He asked, I chuckled.
 
"Nooo," I said through my laughs, "We're just friends."
 
"Ah... You rejected him."
 
I then burst out laughing,
"No-noo, it's nothing like that." I said laughing.
 
"How about you get with me then shawty?" 
 
"Yah! Jehan, don't mess with your hyung's friend!" I heard his mother faint voice say in the background.
 
"No umma, she wants to be with me." He responded to his mother, "How about we go take a movie and tell my brother to kick rocks?"
 
I started to chuckle, "You and your brother are so much alike." I told him.
 
"Yah, he won't mind. After all, he says he has a girlfriend named Kwon Jae Hwa..." 
 
I froze, "H-huh?"
 
"Oh ... Are you his second girl?" He asked, a bit scared that he might have ruined his brothers' player cover.
 
"Haha, no." I then said, "Appearantly, I'm his first girl." 
 
He then gasped like a four year old girl, 
"Your Kwon Jae Hwa?" He asked unbelievably.
 
"Yes." I said confidently with a smile.
 
"OMMA, I'M TALKING TO THE GREAT KWON JAE HWA THAT MADE HYUNG FALL IN LOVE!" 
 
"Do not tell my hyung I tried to get with you, I swear to god he'll cut my balls off and throw me in the basement!" He said to me over the phone.
 
"Don't worry, I got you." I said with a chuckle, "Tell him I called for me?"
 
"Of course, anything for my future sister in-law." I chuckled, and we bid our goodbyes.
 
... [END OF FLASHBACK]
 
"I'm so gonna kill Jehan!" Jay said on the phone.
 
"Calm down, don't. I gave him my word."
 
"He told you all that?! Damn right I'm gonna cut his balls off!"
 
"No, for me?" I asked.
 
He sighed giving in, "Okay, anything for you."
 
"Okay bye future husband!" I kidded and hung up quickly, with Young Bae giving me weird looks.
 
"Future husband? ..." Jay thought with a smile on his face, with the phone still to his ear.
 
When I got off the phone, Young Bae looked at me weirdly, but I ignored it. 
 
Suddenly, a really pretty looking girl came up to Young Bae screaming, jumping on him, giving him a hug.
 
I was wondering who she was, as Young Bae took a few steps back losing his balance.
 
"I MISSED YOU!" She screeched, as he smiled a little and put her down.
 
"I missed you too." His deep voice responded with charisma. 
 
I stood there my eyes knitted, not of jealously, or mad or anything, just wondering... Who could this girl be? 
 
She had heels, wore skinny jeans, a white V-neck, and had a black tote. 
 
"How have you been?" She asked him happily and giddily after calming down.
 
He chuckled, "Very well. How about you?" 
 
"I've been great, I just came off of set, we're shooting a new movie..." She then said, "But, you haven't been contacting me lately, why is that?" She pouted. , you're like 20 something grow up.
 
"Come on Young Bae!" I pouted... HEY! It's a differen't story for me, okay?! I can pout, because I'm a pretty girl. She is ugly.
 
"Haha, I'm sorry, but we have to go now." He then said to her, giving her a goodbye kiss on the cheek, she pouted and glared at me.
 
"I'll call you later." She then said as we walked away, Young Bae turned around and started walking backwards as he talked, "I'll be waiting!" He said with a chuckle.
 
You flirt Young Bae. Is this how you really are? 
 
I had to pull him away quickly as they spoke even while we were walking away, 
"Yah! Jae, why are you walking so quick?!" He asked while I dragged his arm towards the subway, when we were far enough from that girl.
 
"Shut up you flirt!" I then said, still dragging him. 
 
He didn't say anything, but when I looked up at him, he was smiling down at me.
 
"What are you looking at Player?!" 
 
He smiled, and shook his head, 
"Nothing."
 
"... Jerk." I then muttered as we entered the subway, I'm glad we're finally in the subway. Where it isn't cold. Young Bae has different sides... Do I even know him? I mean, it's not a big deal, because he is a Sttttuper Star, but, I just never seen this side of him. It gets me wondering if he has other sides. OMG, what if he has another face? Like, two faces. Not the bad two face, but the two face where the other face is his second one... Ah, never mind, you guys will never get it -_-.
 
We sat in a two seater, and I sat by the window. 
 
"Was someone a little jealous up there?" He said in a melody, not looking at me.
 
I looked at him and scoffed, "Me? Jealous? HAHAHAHAHAAHA." I laughed fakely.
 
He chuckled, 
"What ever you say Jae." He said with a smirk, I then pushed his face away.
 
"You're too cocky you bastard." I said and looked out of the window, as if I just didn't call him mean names Oppa Ji-yong told me to never use when I was younger.
 
Young Bae gasped like he was offended (in which I highly doubt), 
"I'm not gonna sit with a mean girl. You're a mean girl." He pouted like an 8 year old and moved to the seat that was behind me. 
 
I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him, "This seat is to only be sat by non-celebritys." 
 
He pouted with his arms crossed and looked out of the window, ignoring me. I chuckled.
 
We were at the next stop, but it wasn't ours yet, only to gather more passengers. And, as the door nearly closed, a really cute guy came dashing into the door, panting and what not. He stood there with his hands on his knees, catching his breath, and as he did, he took a look around the train to see if there were any vacant seats. And, with out me noticing, he approached me and sat beside me. 
 
I turned to look at him and gave him a polite smile, and I recieved one in return.
"Where are you headed to?" He asked, probably noticing me looking for signs, I assume.
 
"H-mart." I replied hesitantly, as Young Bae cough behind me. I rolled my eyes and ignored it.
 
"Oh, it's in about..." He thought for a moment, "Four more stops, it's after Allegheny." He replied.
 
"Thank you." I smiled, "Where ar-" 
 
I then got cut off, by someone extremely rude.
 
"Excuse me, but this is my seat." Young Bae said rudely, looking at the man beside me as if he was going to murder him right then and there with his bare hands.
 
"Yah, stop being so rude!" I scolded Young Bae, "It's okay, you can stay here. I don't know this man." I said, then shooting a dirty glare at Young Bae. He ignored it, and continued to eye down the cute guy beside me.
 
"Oh, sorry dude." The man got up, and relocated to where ever, I didn't wanna look around, because Young Bae was sitting beside me. YAH, Dong Young Bae, YOU WAS THE ONE THAT MOVED! ERRRRR.
 
Stupid jerk... H-mart is next to... Yeah... I think I'll take a visit there, I haven't been there in a while...
 
"What are you thinking about?" Young Bae asked.
 
I forgot he was here for a minute, how can I take him there with out him questioning me? ... .
 
I shook my head, "Nothing."
 
He raised an eye brow, "Okay..."
 
--
 
"What are we gonna do?" Mary asked Ji-yong.
 
He shrugged as he thought of someone, "I GOT IT!" He shouted, causing the boys to flinch in fright.
 
"YAH!" Seung-hyun complained, upset that he actually flinched, "It better be a good idea too..." He said as he rolled his eyes.
 
"WE GET JI-HOON HYUNG!" He said happily jumping up and down.
 
Everyone eyes widened with smiles on their faces, 
"YEAH!" They all said at once.
 

 

I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY *_* . I've been typing this chapter for a while, I've been on a writers block, that and I'm failing first marking period. Oh, and I'm in love with my best friend, I'm really caught up in that -.-.

 

ANYWAYS, I've lost all my readers, ay? WELL, enjoy who ever's reading :D. This chapter is ty, but next chapter will be the bessst.