A little of everything.

Fated To Love You {♥}

 

"Oh shut up Oppa." I then said while struggling to put my shoes on.
 
It was a School Monday morning, and I was in no mood to hear Ji-Yong Oppa complain, especially since today's gonna be a long day. With Jay leaving yesterday and all. Argh, don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry Jae Hwa... Don't cry.
 
"I'm serious! Why were you and Taeyang sleeping together?" He asked with a grin.
 
I rolled my eyes, "Because, I wanted to have ." Ji-Yong Oppa's eyes widened. SEE, that's what you guys get for trying to get me with Young Bae so much. 
 
"YAH!" I heard shouts from the kitchen, living room, and the bathroom.
 
... And in a matter of seconds, they were all gathered in front of me, slipping with their socks on the hard ware floor as they rushed towards me. Seungri came running from the kitchen with a toast in his mouth his tie messy, Seunghyun Oppa came running from the bathroom with his Pajama pants ruffled, no shirt on, and tooth paste all around his face with his tooth brush steady in his mouth, where as Daesung looked at me with wide eyes, completely clean, and Ji-Yong Oppa was at loss with words, studdering, "W-w-"
 
They all turned around at once when they heard Young Bae walk from his room, "YAH ! DONG YOUNG BAE. DID YOU JAE?!" They all shouted at once to poor clueless Young Bae.
 
He dropped his book bag as soon as they mentioned the word, ''.
 
I then burst out laughing, they all turned back around to me with clueless and surprised expressions on,
"I was just kidding. Do you really think Bae' would me?"  Poor Young Bae.
 
"Aye! Don't use that word!" Seunghyun Oppa scolded me. 
 
I started chuckling, "Well, you guys started my day nicely." I said happily, and left the apartment with a smile before any of them could speak another word.
 
Daesung chuckled, "Haha, sorry Taeyang Hyung." 
 
I shivered once I stepped outside of the condo/apartment complex, as the morning wind hit against my poor legs that were only covered with black stalkings that we were forced to wear under our plaid skirts. I hate school uniform. Yes, hate !
 
HATE HATE HATE. Oppa Ji-Yong said that's a very strong word and that I shouldn't say and throw it around a lot... But so is love, but people still throw that around like it's nothing.
 
I sighed, tomorrow... Tomorrow, Junghwa Oppa's memorial. 
 
Jay P.O.V
 
I sighed to myself as I lay flat on my bed, not staring at anything in particular, just the plain white cieling. It was 8 in the evening, and I had no intentions on moving. I wonder how my parents feel about all this controversy. Having to keep the curtains closed, everything top secret. 
 
I'm such a disgrace...
 
I wonder how my boys are doing, Wooyoung seem to have took it pretty bad... I'm such a horrible leader. I really wonder how Jae's doing...
 
*Flash Back -
 
"Did you make your decision yet?" Young Bae asked me on the other line, I really want to knock him out right now... But I shouldn't be so mad, he's only caring about Jae. WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS COMING?! I mean they live together for crying out loud!
 
I faked a chuckle, "Yeah... I have to say goodbye. You didn't see all the controversy?" I asked with my grogrily voice from crying earlier, "Are you happy now? I forfeit the competition. You won. Whoop-di-doo." I said sarcastically. 
 
"I'm not happy." He said on the other line, "Because Jae Hwa won't be happy. Do you know how hard it would be for her to get over you if you leave dreadfully? Especially when your face is gonna be all over Korea for the next couple of months? Do you know how much tears I've watched her wasted in the past couple of years of me living with her? Do you know how much it hurts that the person that makes her cry the most, is the only person that can make her happy?" 
 
I bit my lip from quivering as the tears slowly came down my cheeks, this is all my fault.
 
I faked a chuckle, "Take care of her for me... She's a real sweet girl." 
 
"I know you're crying." Was all he said on the other line, "Just break it to her nicely... I'll take care of her afterwards."
 
"You better." I replied, "Or I'll cut your cute little head off."
 
"Jae Hwa will be mine."
 
I then started coughing, 
"Dude, don't just state that openly on the phone. I'm still here ya' know!" I said after I recovered in a jokingly way, but I was completely serious.
 
End of Flashback*
 
I sighed, suddenly, I heard my door creak, I look at my door to see nosy Jehan peaking in at me.
 
"Hyung," His now deep voice said, I still have to get used to that. 
 
"What?" I said with out taking my eyes off of the cieling.
 
"Umma wanted me to tell you that while you were here moping around, some girl named Jae Hwa called."  I instantly shot up from bed and looked at him.
 
"When?! Why?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"
 
Jehan stared at me with wide eyes, "Calm your balls down, we didn't think you'd care that much, plus we thought it was just a fan girl that leaked our phone number." He rolled his eyes before leaving my room.
 
Boy have he grown. Next time he roll his eyes at me, I'm beating him up.
 
After I sat up on my bed a couple of seconds after Jehan left, the door swung open once again, only to have something thrown at my face, I pulled it off my face and looked at the person who threw it, "Jehan, I'm . Going . To . Kill . You." I said through my teeth while gripping up what ever he just through at me.
 
"HEY!" He shouted terrified, "Umma just wanted me to tell you to don't leave your boxers in the bathroom again, it's disgusting. What if we get guests? No girl is going to wanna marry you off away from us!" 
 
"YAH!" I shouted at him, scaring him away, quickly shutting the door. 
 
He's gotten real girly lately. I need to man him up!
 
"By the way hyung-" I cut him off by throwing a shoe at the door, making him quickly slam the door shut.
 
"I just wanted to say that, that girl Jae Hwa, is really nice, GOSH!" He shouted from outside of the door, then scurrying away-I assume, from the fast steps I heard leading down stairs.
 
I quickly ran to the door, "JEHAN!" I shouted from my room.
 
He talked to Jae Hwa?! AND I DIDN'T?!
 
ERRRRR! 
 
Mary P.O.V 
 
"Dude, just shut the up." I said irritatedly, "Jay this, Jay that, Jay doesn't even know you. Hop off his jock." I said to a girl that was following me around the school hall ways bombing me with questions as if I'll answer them. Gosh.
 
I SWEAR, THIS SCHOOL IS SO DAMN ANNOYING !
 
Suddenly, I hear loud screams from the poporatizi from outside, and that only meant one thing, 2PM was coming in. Suddenly, from the glass doors, flashes from camera's were continuously shooting.
 
I groaned aloud, "UUURGHHHH, WHAT THE ?" I shouted, "THESE ING POPRATZI I SWEAR IF THEY DON'T LEAVE!" I thew a tantrom, grabbing my hair and pulling it in frustration, 'causing all eyes in the hall way to dart towards me. ers, can't they mind their business? WHERE IS JAE HWA AND EVERYONE?! Those es are leaving me here alone to let me go insane!
 
I couldn't take it anymore, I ran outside, and started to shout over the loud crowds, "IF YOU GUYS DON'T ING LEAVE, I'LL MURDER EVERY ONE OF YOU, ONE BY ONE ! GO CALL THE COPS!" 
 
They all stopped and looked at me, including 2PM with smiles on their faces, soon, the popratzi scattered away, and as they did, they took candids of 2PM walking towards me.
 
"OOUUU, that's why you my homegirl!" Junsu shouted gangsterly as he gave me a high five.
 
I rolled my eyes, "Gosh Junsu, it's too early in the morning to be shouting that way!" I scolded him in a shouting matter.
 
They all stared at me blanklessly, "Hypocrite..." Junsu mumbled. I chuckled lowly at their bummed faces.
 
"How are you guys holding up?" I asked lowly as we walked towards class.
 
Wooyoung hasn't spoke at all so far, and it's sad to say... That it's better when he's talking and obnoxiously loud.
 
They all replied blankly with a few mumbles, I'm not gonna force much questions out of them today. Everyone seems to give them sympathetic expressions today... 
 
"Are you guys going to Jung-Hwa Oppa memorial tomorrow?..." I asked.
 
They all nodded, "Of course!" 
 
I surely hope Ji-Yong isn't going... But, it wouldn't make sense if he didn't go. ARG, I have to go T_T. Then I'll see his jerkface self!
 
"I heard you got into an arguement with Ji-Yong Hyung, and you guys broke up..." Wooyoung spoke up, as the boys snickered.
 
I sighed irritatedly, "We was never together!" I said fed up.
 
"... Are you saying that because you got dumped by Ji-Yong Hyung?" Chansung said through his snickers, 'causing the other boys to laugh even harder.
 
They maybe going through a huge controversy right now, but I'll kill them... One by one.
 
I gritted my teeth and gripped my schedule that was in my hand, and shut my eyes tightly closed to hold my anger in. 
 
"YAH!" I shouted loud as ever, with a stomp of my foot, "ME AND JI-YONG NEVER BROKE UP!"
 
They all stared at me with my sudden outburst with smiles, why are they smilin- OH .
 
"I MEANT, WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER!" I covered up.
 
Still, they smiled at me with creepy like smiles... That made my spine shiver. They were all looking behind me with smiles, and I was too afraid to turn around, but yet, I did anyways.
 
It was Ji-Yong with the rest of his crew standing behind him, they all had smiles on their faces, I sighed, oh gosh.
 
"Ah, so you do like me." Ji-Yong said bravely, as the girls that were watching burned lazers into my head. 
 
I scoffed almost too immediantly which made things  a little too suspicious, maybe I do like him... I'm not gonna admit it though.
 
"Where's Jae Hwa?" I asked, changing the subject.
 
Seungri pointed behind me, I looked to see her grinning from ear to ear along with the 2PM fagbags, I'm gonna kill them.
 
"You like me, admit it!" Ji-Yong said with a grin.
 
What do I say?! All of them are staring at me with creepy smiles. Gosh, so liking him is  a crime now ?! -_-
 
"It's a crime now?" I said with a blank expression ( -__- ), then walked away to class, with them cheering.
 
"HYUNG, SHE DOES LIKE YOU!" 
 
"She basically just admitted it."
 
"Lucky you hyung!"
 
I heard them all say to him as I walked away, suddenly, someone pulls my wrist and spins me around, and no surprise it's Ji-Yong.
 
"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked with a charming smile.
 
I tried hard not to blush, but I did anyways, I didn't bother hiding my smile, because my eyes gave it away, "Yes." He smiled, and suddenly embraced me in a hug, as the guys cheered, and Jae Hwa loud . 
 
"WOOOOOT!" I heard T.O.P and Taecyeon Oppa shout at the same time.
 
I smiled, as Jae Hwa and Junho took candids of me and Ji-Yong, after letting go of the hug, Ji-Yong grabbed my hand and raised it in the air as if he won a medal, "Everyone!" He shouted to get everyone's attention, all the students that were in the hall way crowded around us, "I am now a taken man!" He said happily, I smiled as the butterflies in my stomach tickled me, I was the happiest girl in the world.
 
Lily P.O.V
 
"Dad, I told you, I'm not taking over the family business..." I said over the phone, "I'm schooling, but where I'm at is none of your concern... And so what if I turn out like Gi-Kwang Oppa..." And with all the shouting, I immediantly hung up.
 
I looked at the time, oh , late for school. Gosh, getting screamed at on the phone in the morning is not a good way to start.
 
Today is gonna be a long morning, since of all the controversy and everything. Yes, all of Korea is effected by it. Especially my Jae Hwa-ee. 
 
I have to tell Gi-Kwang Oppa to watch out, since Appa is... angry. I'm sick of this ing family. Can I not live a peaceful life just for a little?!
 
No one P.O.V
 
When Daesung got home, he did what he did everyday he arrived, he picked up the mail. He slipped off his shoes as he sort one by one through the mail. Most of them were fan letters. But one caught his eyes,
"To The Parent or Gaurdian of Kwon Jae Hwa." 
 
He eyed it for a couple of seconds, feeling a bit uneasy about it, and within seconds, he tore the envelope open, he read the letter in a mumbling matter, skimming through it, but his eyes widened at the letter... And he couldn't believe his eyes.
 
"Kwon Jae Hwa ... Summoned to court?!" He shouted to himself confused.

 

I'm terribly sorry it took me a while to update, I had a writers block, and I'm hella busy with High School. I understand if I lost readers, but if you read, enjoy :D.

 

10 23 10 @ 2:20AM