Malllllllll!

Fated To Love You {♥}

"Students, welcome our new student, JaeHwa Kwon." She turned and looked me after much difficuty trying to pronounce my name, "That's such a pretty name." She smiled. It isn't that nice, okaay. Just becuse I'm the foreign kid, doesn't mean I'm retarted, don't give me special treatment.

Regardless of my thoughts, I forced a polite smile, "... Uh, hey guys. I'm not used to being the new kid, so please don't mind me." I said before heading towards my seat in the back.

As you guys were doing what ever you guys were doing, you guys missed out on a few things
.

 

{xFLASHBACKx}

 

After shopping for four hours,  we were exhuasted. we were heading for the exit when he attempted to grab my shopping bags.

"It's okay, I can hold it," I smiled.

"No I'll hold it. Let a man handle this."
He attempted to grab it, I then pulled.

He attempted to grab it again, but failed, considering the fact that I ran towards where ever I can away from him.

He started laughing, running after me. I ran towards Macy's.

"Jae!" He shouted playfully, looking around for me, "I'm going to find you! Remember, you just came to America."

 

"STOP TREATING ME LIKE A FOB!" I shouted from behind a clothing rack.

"I'm not! If you come out now, I won't get you a phone like umma said to get you.~" He is such a cheater. I laughed as I peeked from some of the clothing to see some girls asking him for his number. I couldn't hear, but I can see him shaking his head while giving a polite smile. Turning them down politely.

 

I came out as soon as the girls disappeared, as he waved bye to them. Such a flirt, haha.


"Okay, let's go get me a phone playa' playa'." I said, laughing, he then took the bags from my hands.

"Let's go." He then said with a smile, I shook my head, then locked arms with him. I love my big brother already, I smiled at him as he looked down at me with an assuring smile. We were walking out of Macy's, on the way to a near by at&t store.

 

{Jay P.O.V}

"Haha, dude, there's no way in hell that I'm going to buy that!" I shouted as Junior push a pack of large condoms in my face.


"Why dude?!" He asked, "The cash register girl definitely wants you, it'll impress her."

Hiep laughed historically, "Junior, we all know Jay isn't a large in condoms."

I glared at him, "You're right bro, I'm an extra large."

I grabbed the extra large box and walked towards the register, as Cha cha, Junior, Hiep, and Daniel stand in the back of the store, trying to hold back their laughter.

 

I walked up to the girl with a charming smile, she looked to have been about 19.


She smiled, "You sure this is all you're buying?" She chuckled as she rang it up. She is pretty cute.

I smiled, "What's that supposed to mean?"

She shook her head as she bagged it, smiling, "Extra large condoms, huh?"

I nodded as I passed her five bucks, "Should I get lube too?"

 

She chuckled, "Uhh, I guess..."

I laughed, "I'm sorry. My name's Jay."

"My name's Justine." She smiled as she passed me the bag.

"ask her out..." I heard whisperings behind me, from several different places. I turned around, no one was there.

"Ask her out goddammnit!!" I heard a little louder.

"Uhh, Justine,  what time do you get off of work? I was thinking we can hit the food court later." I nervously asked as I scratched the back of my neck.

"haha, I get off in about," She looked at her very expensive looking watch, Michael Kors? I think so, "Ten minutes. haha, you can wait up for me outside of the store, I'll be out in a bit."

"SCCORE!" All the boys came scattering out of their hiding spots and pulled me away from Justine, after them giving her smiles and giggles.

She worked at a langerie store in the mall, as the boys were all high fiving me outside of the store, I seen some kid that looks familiar.

I stopped giving them high fives, as they all wondered why I stopped in my trance, "Dude, is that Matthew?" I asked them.

They then looked, "Yeah dude, he changed a lot. We still don't like the dude."

"Although..." Hiep changed the subject, "The girl with him is pretty damn cute. I could like her."

"I wouldn't mind getting to know her..."

They all looked at the girl, she had glasses, brown hair that was braided to the side messily with a black beanie, a white loose t-shirt, skinnies, black heel sort things (Jae Hwa did tell me the name, I just don't remember), and a black bag.

{http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46066529}


Okay, so this chapter was totally pointless. But it's introducing some new things. Please bare with me. Sorry guys!

March 26, 2012 @ 5:39AM.