Game ... Over

Fated To Love You {♥}

PARK JAEBEOM
 


"HAHAHA, no!" She said sarcastically to Junho, "Not funny." She pouted as he continued to laugh.

I couldn't hold in my anger any longer, I couldn't take it! The adrenaline, the feelings, the everything! Holding it in is only making it worse. I can't stand this!

I got up from the sofa across from Jae Hwa, I went towards her and gripped her wrists and pulled her up from the sofa roughly. Ignoring Junsu, Junho, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung countless calls and scolding.

I heard Jae Hwa whimpering as I dragged her by the wrist and into my room..

I pushed her on the bed madly, "What's between you and Taeyang?!" I asked her madly and immediately.

She looked at me with disappointment as she rubbed her wrists, tears are on the verge of falling from her eyes.

"All I did was pull your wrist!" I said to her in defense, "What's between you and him?!" I asked yet again.

She still looked at me in disappointment, saying nothing, just rubbing her wrist.

"What do you mean?!" She retorted, her voice raspy, clearly showing tears were going to fall any moment now.

"You! Cheating! On Young Bae?! With me?!" I shouted at her, I now hated Young Bae with a burning passion that made me want to rip his lips off of his face, and cut his fingers off.

"You know... I loved you. I loved you since day one. Even when I did move away, all I thought about was you!" I shouted at her.



KWON JAE HWA



"You know... I loved you. I loved you since day one. Even when i did move away, all I thought about was you!" He shouted at me madly.

"REALLY JAY?!" I retorted, "You left me. YOU LEFT ME WITH OUT A GOODBYE." I shouted back at him, "Did you know how clueless I was ? ... Only to have gaven a girl that I didn't like at all, a letter to give to me?" I asked, my voice softening down a little.

"Jasmine?!" He asked, "Why didn't you like her?! I didn't know you didn't. Everyone loved her!"

I shook my head, "Jay, you just don't get it. That's the reason I didn't like her. Everyone INCLUDING you, loved her!"

"I was jealous of her. Yeah. Did you know what she used to say to me?" I asked him sincerely, tears already streaming down my cheeks, "She told me she liked you a lot. She said not to take it personal, but she said I wasn't your type. She said that I wasn't pretty enough for you." I then shouted at him, leaving him at daze, "You would think that she wouldn't be jealous of me since I was so ugly, and because all the guys in the classroom loved her and claimed that she was their future wife."

"You know... It hurted enough knowing you had fallen for her fake laughs, fake giggles, and cute face." I said to him, "But it hurted even more when you gave the girl I hated most, a last goodbye face-to-face, with only leaving me with a note."

"And now your asking ME what's between me and Taeyang?" I asked, emphasizing the 'me', "I should be asking you why you left MY life for a couple of years, leaving me in pain with a million of questions unanswered, and then decides to stroll back into MY life with out any worries, asking me about MY life?"

"You really want to know why I left?!" He asked rather loudly, as tears slowly came down his cheeks, "I left only because my dad was abusing my mom, my brother, and me!" I was shattered. So those bruises weren't from foot ball?

"It was so bad, that he was threatening to kill my mom!" He shouted, "He told us if we ever ran away, he'd track us down, and murder us one-by-one."

"Did you know how much pain I went through?! Having to wake up to all sorts of noises at all times of the day and night?! Do you know how it feels to be trapped with no where to go?! Have you ever watched your mom cried with the tears mixing with blood? Where even though she was getting hurt, the only thing she wanted to do was keep us safe?"

"She risked her life letting us escape to America with her. She saved up for years with a secret bank account, sneaking part-time jobs that paid so little money, since my dad refused to let her work. And she tried so hard to save up as much money as she could, because she knew the longer she stayed, the more at risk our lives were in."

It was done. We were both crying our eyes out. I didn't know he went through this much pain.

We weren't speaking a word, but we both knew what this meant.

"This isn't going to work out." We both said in a unison. This isn't what I wanted, but it's what fate wanted. We've gone through too much, and we have too much beef... We have scars from one another that isn't able to be healed no matter how much time we spend together. Nothing's going to heal it. Nada.

We could have tried to work it out, but nothing would heal these wounds and scars we had from one another. We simply know too much. Knowing everything about a person isn't always good. The little you know, the better off you are.

"I guess ... this is goodbye?" He asked in a questioning matter, I nodded.

"The project is due monday, so I'll keep him for the weekend." I then said, gathering the baby bag and the baby, walking out of his room in tears.

I walked into the living room, the guys stared at me with understanding eyes. I knew they heard everything. I knew they understood everything. They knew they couldn't do anything about it.

"Come on Lily. You're spending the night at my house." I then said, my voice raspy and my eyes red.

She nodded, she didn't want to do anything / say anything to set me off, since she realized I was at my emotional state right now.

-

As we walked home quietly, I silently thought of people I could call to keep my company as well tonight. Someone I could trust. I stared at the sidewalk blankly as I walked, just thinking. I bit my lip, I didn't want to cry again.

I took out my cell phone and dialed Mary's number. My long time friend, my god sister from elementary school.

"Hey shaaawty, long time no talk." She said enthusiastically over the phone.

"Hey.." I said a bit dryer then I thought I sounded, "C-can you come over?" I asked her.

"Jae ...?" She asked softly, "Are you alright? ..."

"O-of course." But of course, my voice sounded so raspy, that it was obvious that it was a fib.

"I'll be right over." She said abrutedly after I told her the adress and everything, then hanging up.

"Let's go Lily." I said to her, giving her my best forced smile.

I opened the door to the apartment and walked straight to my room. Completely ignoring Ji-Yong's, Seung Hyun's, Seungri's, and Daesung's calls for me, asking me what was wrong. They obviously noticed something was wrong. I mean, only dumb asses would think I was alright if I walked into the apartment with red eyes, sniffling with a stuffed nose, and my lips nearly quivering as I bit them. If I say so myself, I look like katrina (Name of a hurricane) hit me and spat me back out.

Taeyang only watched as I miserably walk towards my room. He wanted to comfort me. He wanted to come to me and ask me what was wrong. But he knew it was best for him to kick back and watch.

It was as if Lily knew me so well, it was like we knew each other for decades... Although, I've only been alive for one decade... Not the point though. She kept quiet, knowing the best way to comfort me, was to give me thinking space.

Someone rang the doorbell as I sat on the floor beside my bed, just hugging my pillow, not staring at exactly anything in particular, just dazing off as tears quietly and secretly slid down my red cheeks.

Ji-Yong opened the door with only a white wife beater, and plaid long pajama pants, as soon as he noticed a girl was standing in front of him, he quickly tried to put his messy hair in place, only to fail...

"Hey~" He tried to say in his deepest seductivest voice, "I'm Ji-Yong." He tried to say cooly, then attempting to lean on the door, only to embarrass himself since he completely fell, forgetting that the door was something that moved back and fourth.

He quickly got up off the ground and smiled sheepishly at the girl of his dreams that was standing there with a side bag, and pajamas on, looking as if she ran out of her house with out taking a glance in the mirror, but that didn't change how beautiful she looked, he thought, "You are?" he asked, acting as if he never fell.

"I'm Mary!" She said bluntly, trying to look behind him, talking to him as she dodged his body.

"Where's Jae Hwa?!" She asked Ji-Yong bluntly.

"Oh, your here for Jae Hwa." He then said in his normal voice, "She's in her room sweetie." He now said in a deep seductive voice that made her want to puke.

She pushed him out of the way and looked around, as the Big bang guys look at her weirdly from the living room, not saying a word but stare.

"Her room is the last one to the left." Ji-Yong then said to her, she then quickly walked towards the room.

"She's a weird girl..." Ji-Yong said throwing himself on the couch, "I like her." He then said, ignoring the weird stares that Seungri, Daesung, and Seung Hyun gave him, as Taeyang chuckled at Ji-Yong's usual behavior.

Taeyang never wanted to in between Jay and Jae's relationship, simply because he wasn't the type to ask for trouble or to 'cause trouble for other people. He wanted Jae to be with Jay, because he figured she's happier that way. But, he wasn't doing his job...

Taeyang already told himself if Jay didn't do the job, he'd do it himself. He wasn't going to sit back and watch her miserably go through life anymore, he was gonna take action.

With out notice, he got up from the sofa, and walk towards Jae Hwa's room. He hesitated on whether or not he should knock. Hell with it, he then knocked.

Mary went to the door and swung it open wide enough for me to see who it was, it was only Young Bae. I forced a smile after quickly wiping away my tears.

He raised his eye brows, I looked at the two girls watching us, to see what was going to happen. "Lily, Mary, can you guys hang with the boys in the living room for a little?" I asked.

They nodded and eyed down Taeyang before leaving the room closing the door behind them.

He sat beside me on the floor as we leaned on my bed, he sat with his legs straight forward, as I sat in a fetal position hugging my knees.

"Care to tell me what's up?" He asked.

I sighed, "Jay." I simply said, hearing a sigh coming from Taeyeang.

"You know... I think I like you." He simply said, Taeyang was always the type to say what was on his mind. He did as his feelings pleased. That's what I liked about him though, he was quiet, mysterious, yet, he knew when to smile, and when he does, it's like the whole world imprints it in their brains... Or is it just me eh?

I turned to him surprised, he wasn't looking at me, but looking forward.
"Eh?" I said confusingly.

He turned to me and smiled, "I never wanted to interfere with the Jae and Jay relationship." He said calmly. That's another thing I liked about him, he has self confidence, and doesn't freak out.

He reached in and gave me a kiss on the forehead,
"As long as you know." He simply said with a charming smile, then got up, and walked towards the door.

Before leaving, he turned around one last time, "I bet you I have you thinking now." He smiled, I returned the favor, this time, it was a real smile.

As soon as he left, the girls came running it.

"What happened?!" Mary asked excitedly, I sighed, "I'll tell you when it's just us girls."

"It is us girls." She said cluelessly and nievely.

"You never lived with guys? They hear everything." I then said, "Hyenes have ears like a kangaroo!" I joked.

Mary looked at me weirdly and plucked me.

 I then looked at Lily who was texting her life away, with the goofiest grin.

"Oou, who are you texting?" I teasingly asked her.

She looked up at me, and smiled lovingly, "No body." She said almost shyly, then continued texting.

"That no body seems to be somebody..." Mary whispered in my ear, I nodded along.

We crept on the sides like ninjas while Lily texted with no worries, I took a peak, but only failed since her hair was blocking it. No wonder she wears contacts, she be texting hella' close to her face. Chink.

"I can't see anything!" I whispered to Mary.

"Crap!" Mary mumbled, she then attempted to look, failed as well.

"How about this," Mary said in her normal state of voice, she simply stood in front of Lily and looked easily.

"What the he-" I was just about to have an out burst, how easy was that?! She was so intent on her texting, that she didn't even notice us looking.

"EEEEEEK!" Mary screeched happily, jumping up and down unbelievably, "It's Junsu Oppa!" She said jumping up and down while pointing at Lily's phone.

I gasped, "GASP! How cute!" I gushed with Mary.

"You know, your cousin is weird." Mary then commented.

I rolled my eyes, "Tell me about it... Literally."

"He tried to flirt with me when I came in." She then said annoyingly.

I screeched, "HOW CUTE! OH MY LANTA, it would be so caaaaa-ute if you guys went out! Then you and Ji-Yong Oppa, and Lily and Junsu Oppa could double date!" With out a warning, I felt a sting in my face, and with out noticing, I was on the ground.

"Ouuuch." I pouted, sitting up, holding my face.

"Never!" She declared like a little kid, standing on my bed with her fist in the air and my towel around her neck, as a cape.

"You didn't have to punch me in my faceee~" I pouted.

"Shut up, wanna get punched again?" She threatened, "By SUPERMARY!" She added enthusiastically.

"Gahh," I complained, "I'll go put some ice on this." I said miserably walking out of my room.

I went to the kitchen only to find Ji-yong Oppa staring intently at the microwave.

"What are you doing?" I asked, "Matter of fact, I don't wanna know." I said while looking around the freezer.

"What happened to your face?" Seungri asked coming from the living room.

I sighed, "Mary punched me in my face."

"HAHA, I like my girls fiesty~!" Ji-Yong commented rather loudly.

I chuckled silently to myself, they would make such a cute couple! Their both so energetic...

Suddenly, Seungri poked my cheek, making me groan in pain, and 'causing Ji-Yong to slap the back of his head.

Oh, let me rephrase that, their both so energetic and aggressive.

Taeyang only leaned against the door frame of the kitchen while holding a cup of hot tea, just quietly watching like he always was. He was the... Quiet, calm, and sensitive one out  of the group.

T.O.P hyung then put an icepack on my bruise, "Lets hope it doesn't get too noticible, other wise, we'd be called to Mrs. H's classroom again being accused of abusing you."

I sighed, "True." My eyes then widened, "What?! You got called to Mrs. H's classroom regarding me before?!" I asked, I didn't know she knew I was related to them! She was always so slick, she was the only teacher out of the whole school who knew I was related to them!

Daesung chuckled on the memory, "She asked Ji-Yong why he wasn't as smart as you, then slapped him and called him useless." Daesung said calmly, smirking, as the other guys chuckled at the memory, besides Ji-Yong Oppa.

He glared at them, "It isn't funny. She kept comparing me to her, and kept telling me to take care of her and such."

"Wait, why did she call you there for?" I asked clulessly.

"Because, she saw you one day hopping into our car... Well, she saw you get abducted by us and thrown into the car." T.O.P Oppa explained with a chuckle, "It was the day you was mad at us because you thought we didn't make it to your City Wide Spelling Bee. Even though, we was there secretly. You didn't want to listen to us, so we had no choice but to abduct you."

I laughed at the memory, "You guys put duct tape on my mouth, hand cuffs on my wrists, and ropes around my ankles."

"Yeah. She accused us of you. Until, we explained the whole situation regarding us being family and such." Seungri then added.

"Hey Jae," Mary said coming out of the room, "Let's go play ball! I want to test my skills to sign up for the NBA!" She said enthusiastically. That's what I found so ... weird but cool about her, she was always up for anything. One minute she would be 'Super Mary' next minute she wanted to act as if she was a professional NBA player.

Ji-Yong walked up to her as if he was cool, "You play ball? I play ball too. I play soccer, baseball, tennis, I love playing with balls." He said accidentally, 'causing me, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung and T.O.P Oppa to laugh extremely out of hand.

Mary looked at him, and blinked acouple of times, "You're one gay guy..." She then commented, "Anyways I know your not in a good mood, remember the elementary days when we used to play ball till' late at night when ever we had problems we couldn't  over come? Let's bring back those moments." She then said.

I nodded, "That's a good idea..." I then said, "I haven't played ball ever since..." I trailed off, I didn't want to mention it.

Mary sighed, "Don't say it. Just forget about it." She knew what I was talking about. She knew exactly what I was talking about.

-

"Lily said she's too lazy to go." Seungri then said, "I'll stay home with her, since I don't feel like it as well." He then said before throwing himself on the couch then turning on the t.v.

"I'm with you." Daesung and T.O.P said, then taking a seat on each side of Seungri.

"Lets go." I said to Mary, Ji-Yong Oppa, and Taeyang.

Time for some intense thinking while playing intense basketball.

-

"Hyung! You've been here since 9PM, come on, lets go home and get some rest!" Junho complained on the bleachers, sweat dripping down off of his face, everywhere around him was dark but on the basketball court it shined brightly, being supplied by the basketball courts bright lights.

Jay only ignored him and continued dribbling the ball from each side of the court, shooting a hoop at each of the ones at the end... That's what he did all night, going from each end of the court to the other, just dribbling intensely, as if his mind only consisted on playing ball.

"Hyung!" Junsu shouted this time in his pajamas with a hoodie on, sitting on the grass on the side, he didn't originally come with Junho and Jay to the court, but it was getting late, so he came to try and bring Jay home. But only to fail since Jay refused to leave.

"If you guys wanna leave, leave!" Jay finally said after hours of not talking back to their calls and complaints, yet he still dribbled with no worry.

He moved with the ball, controlling it perfectly with his coordinated hands, the only thing being heard now was the dribbling, the squeeking his nikes made to his swift movements, and his heavy breathing.

"If you keep this up you'll faint from exhuastion!" Khun suddenly said, entering from the dark, stepping into the basketball court lights with a jacket and PJ pants, "It's 1AM, when are you going to be done?!"

... No response from Jay, he only continued to dribble and make swift movements with the ball as if he was playing a real game with another person. But he was, and now the game's over... He lost the game, the only thing to do, was to practice.

He learned that life was like basket ball. At each game you lose, the only thing you could do is keep trying, keep practicing, and keep the hope up. He lost the game with Jae Hwa. Now... the only thing left to do, was practice.

"You won't get an answer," Junho then said to Khun, resting his head on the cold bleachers that gave him chills, yet he stayed to acompany his hyung. He didn't bother to look at Khun as he talked, it was no use.

-

{No one P.O.V}


Heavy breathing, squeeking of shoes that two people made, and the dribbling of ball was only heard in this basket ball court at 2AM.

Ji-Yong, Mary, laid down on the bleachers, dazing off in a nap, as Taeyang and Jae Hwa play basket ball one-on-one, no other sounds but the squeeking of shoes, heavy breathing, and the dribbling of the ball, they didn't need words to have a conversation, all they needed was the ball.

It was two-on-two at first, but after 1AM Ji-Yong and Mary gave up one at a time, leaving only Taeyang and Jae Hwa on the court to settle and end this game.

Jae Hwa swiftly dodged Taeyang's attempt to steal the ball from her, she quickly ran to the other side of the court, making a shot, giving her another point. There was no smiling faces in this game, only a deep conversation with the sounds of the basket ball...

After going on for another half and hour, they both decided to take a breath, considering the fact they there were both drowned in their own streams of sweat.

"What's up?" Was the first words Jae Hwa heard from Taeyang after silently playing ball with one another for 5 hours and going, he then took a gulp of his water.

She sighed after wiping the sweat drops off of her face with the small towel she took from her sports bag, "Confused." She simply said before devouring her water.

He sighed, being there for her was the only thing he could do for her at the moment. Getting her to come to him, he'd knew patience was a virtue when it comes to her.

He went with his feelings, and pulled Jae Hwa in for a hug,
"I bet this is making you more confused."

Jae Hwa only stood there, her arms by her side, as Taeyang ebraced her.

He was right, "You sure are making a lot of bets today..." She then said.

Taeyang only chuckled, how typical of Jae Hwa, he thought to himself.

She then let go of the hug, "Another round?" She asked with the ball in her hands, he nodded, then both walking back to the middle of the court. Time for play mode.


-

AUTHORS NOTE:

Bet you didn't expect any of this huh? Looks like Jae Hwa and Jay ... Are done.

How do you guys like Mary and Lily? (:

I really appreciate the comments, subscribers, etc. As long as your reading and enjoying, I'm happy.

HAHA, enjoy! <3

Updated 082810@10:58PM.