The War Begins !

Fated To Love You {♥}

http://facebook.com

New message from Park Jaebeom:

You deleted me!
New message from Kwon Jae Hwa:
Shut up, I didn't ask for a narrator. Stop talking to me before I call the cyber police.

- Park Jaebeom has now been flagged.

-

"Why are you always so mean to him?" Of course, clueless Hana asked from over my shoulder. I moved the laptop in front of me so she didn't have a view on what I was doing.

"Uh, noosy much?" I totally ignored her question.

She chuckled, "I mean, if Park Jaebeom was always talking to me on facebook, then I would always be nice to him."

"I mean, he's Park Jaebeom. The leader of 2PM, Popular at school, and is known for knowing how to play basketball like a pro!"


I rolled my eyes, I hated that I was the only one that had hatred towards him. I mean, everyone loves him... But me.

"I don't like him. He turned into a cocky egoistic nut brain." I replied, "I liked the him before." I accidentally slipped out.

She looked at me weirdly, "You knew him before?"

I shook my head furiously, trying to deny it. Crap! I couldn't tell her!

"Of - Of course not ! He just moved from the states two years ago. How would I know him?" She eyed me suspicously.

"I-I'm going to bed." I studdered, then closed my laptop, and slipped into the sheets to cover my face.

My phone vibrated under the pillow, I pulled it out.

New Text From:
Ji-Yong Oppa <3
"Did you do your homework yet?"

 - "Yes. Since friday night. Duh! You know I'm always on top ^^."
. . . Your message has been sent to Ji-Yong Oppa <3

New Text From: Ji-Yong Oppa <3
"Having fun at Hana's?"

I sighed,

- "Not really. She almost found out that I knew Park Jaebeom before!"
. . . Your message has been sent to Ji-Yong Oppa <3

New Text From: Ji-Yong Oppa <3
"GASP* . Really? What did you say?"

"I was like, 'Psht, no! How could I have known him before, he just moved from the states three years ago!' I'm refuse to tell anyone I know him, then they'll go all apes... I want some bananas now ='/. Buy some for me tomorrow? (:O ."
. . . Your message has been sent to Ji-Yong Oppa <3

New Text From: Ji-Yong Oppa <3
"Of course. Now go to sleep."

. . . I slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

The next morning I walked into homeroom with Hanna, of course, no one ever notices that we enter. . . This time, it was different. No one other then Park Jaebeom threw a paper ball my way, having it crash at my left cheek.

"Heads up!" He shouted a bit too late... Stupid jerk.

I refuse to let anyone know we know one another. . . Or that we used to, should I say.

I rolled my eyes and gritted my teeth, I turned to him with the most widest eyes, I bet it looked even scarier since I had glasses on, "No... Problem." I said angrily through my teeth, trying to keep my cool.

He chuckled with him and his 'posse', he looked as if he was king. His two feet was on his table as he slounched in his cheer, talking and chuckling with girls that were also around his posse.

"Are you okay?" Hanna asked, taking a look at my now twitching red face.

I nodded my head slowly, "Just dandy." I said slowly through my teeth sarcastically.

The rest of homeroom, I was ignoring his and his friends loud cheers. They talked as if China wanted to hear their conversation. If he keeps this up, America's gonna attack us and think we're asking for war.

{Park Jaebeom P.O.V}

"NOPE, Netherlands kicked in that game!" Junsu cheered on, "Korea needs to catch up!"

I kept peeking towards her direction, dodging Wooyoung's big head since we were in the back, and she was all the way at the front of the class room. She was facing the board with the most annoyed face ever. Yes! She must be thinking about me. As long as she's thinking about me, I don't care what I do.

"Hyung?" Wooyoung said, moving his face closer to mine, "Why are you staring at me?" He asked.

"Huh? I wasn't staring at you... I was staring at-" I cut myself off, "At your beautiful eyes." I made up.

The guys looked at me, "Oh my god hyung, you disgust me." Wooyoung said and rolled his eyes. As the boys laughed loudly. Of course.

I took a quick glance at her again, this time, I turned my head back, she was talking to a guy!

The guy turned around to look around the room, to be specific, to see where all the noise was coming from, it was TaeJun! She didn't have her annoyed face on anymore! She must not be thinking about me anymore since that douche bag came! Gah! Since when was he in this homeroom?! I must do something. With out thinking, I threw my phone at that direction. Crap !

It crashed into the chalk board, breaking into pieces. I gasped, my phone ! My wonderful phone!

The three of them turned around to look at my direction... Because the phone came from this way.

"Chansung! I told you my phone wouldn't make a good foot ball!" I shouted to cover up.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Chansung said clulessly.

"Sorry man." I fake apologized, he smiled, "It's okay." He said, getting ready to get up.

"Don't pick it up for him. He knows how." She snapped at him, grabbing his arm forcing him to sit back in his seat. She must be real annoyed by me right now. Yes! That means she's thinking of me.

I got up slowly, ignoring the guys.

"Why'd you throw it for Oppa?" Jessica asked with the most highest voice. I ignored her, causing her to pout to her plastic friends.

I went to the front of the room and picked up the shattered pieces of my iPhone, "Dude, You're lucky it didn't hit you. That would have been on hell of a hospital ride." I said to him.

He chuckled, "Probably just good luck." He then said. I don't blame her if she likes him, he's an angel ! D: .

I looked at her who was beside him, she kept her poker face on. "Leave me alone!" She mouthed to me.

"Never!" I mouthed back, "I love you." I mouthed seductively, wiggling my eye brows and giving her the eyes, then blowing a kiss towards her.

"Ew!" She said aloud and turned around to Hanna.

I chuckled, she's so innocent. So cute.

{Jae Hwa P.O.V}

"Leave me alone!" I mouthed at him. I know he threw that iPhone towards TaeJun, purposely!

"Never!" He mouthed back with a sly smile, "I love you." He tried to mouth seductively, then blowing a kiss towards me.

"Ew!" I said aloud, then turned around to Hanna. I hope no one didn't see that!

Stupid Park Jaebeom, always trying to ruin my life! I must get revenge!

As if on cue the teacher walked in.

I then put on the most saddest face I had, she looked at me with concern, "Omo, Kwon Jae Hwa, what's wrong?" She asked coming towards me.

I faked some sniffles, "Park Jaebeom threw his phone at the back of my head." I fake cried, while rubbing my head.

She looked up at Jay's crowd, "Yah, Park Jaebeom! Did you throw your phone at the back of Ms. Kwon's head?!" She shouted across the room.

Everyone looked at the teacher, stopping their conversation. Everyone then straightened up in their seats realizing the teacher has entered the room.

"Did you?" She asked him sternly, I turned around taking off my sad face, and sticking my tongue out at him.

His jaw dropped, "I didn't throw a phone at her!" He defended, still in dazed that I would lie.

I turned back around to the teacher, putting back my sad face. Hanna chuckled lowly behind me. er, pay back don't it?

"Why would Ms. Kwon lie about such a thing? Especially towards you. You guys barely know each other!" She said to him sternly.

{Park Jaebeom P.O.V}

"Did you?" She asked me sternly, I looked at Jae, she turned around and stuck her tongue out at me immaturely.

My jaw dropped, "I didn't throw a phone at her!" I defended myself, I can't believe she lied like that! Oh, so it's war?

She turned back around towards the teacher, then faking a few sniffles. The whole classroom was quiet. 

"Why would Ms. Kwon lie about such a thing? Especially towards you. You guys barely know each other!" She asked sternly.

I shrugged, "She's trying to frame me!"

Mrs. K scoffed, "Why would she frame you?" I shrugged again.

"Did you or did you not throw the phone at this direction?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say.

"I - " I couldn't back myself up, "Did you?!" She asked again.

"Let me see your phone." She then asked.

Junsu then slipped me his black berry from behind me, "If that's what you want Mrs. K." I said stalling.

I stood up from my seat and walked slowly towards the front. I then put the black berry in her hands.

She looked at it. I think she's buying it.

"You think I'm dumb?" She asked.

"Is that a trick question?" I asked, 'causing giggles from all around the room. Except for the one evil girl in front of me, Jae Hwa. Man have she changed these past couple of years. I like it.

She rolled her eyes, "Have you forgotten how much times I have confiscated your iPhone?"

I then took out some pieces of my iPhone from out of my pocket and put it in her hand, "Mianhe..." I said lowly.

She raised an eye brow, "So you did throw it at the back of her head."

I sighed, I had nothing to back me  up with. I looked at Jae, she stuck her tongue out quickly.

"There's only one thing to do." Detention for a month Park Jaebeom. You must clean the toilets. I've gone through this only a million - "Ms. Kwon, you pick his punishment." BWAH?!

"WHAT?!" I almost instantly shouted out, "You can't let her pick it! She's evil I tell you! Evil!"

Ms. K sighed irritatedly, "Why did I become a teacher?" She mumbled to herself, "I'll give you until the end of the day to choose his punishment Ms. Kwon." She said to Jae Hwa.

As if on cue, the bell rang that indicated it was time to switch to first period.

I sighed, you may have won the battle, but you have not won the war. If it's war you want, you have it Kwon Jae Hwa.

-

-

How do you like it? ;D. Comment please, I do enjoy <3.

JULY26,2010@2:46AM.