Chapter 2

Unexpected Love

 

I have a sudden urge to add the pic~ Myungsoo look too cute there! >< My feels~!

"Umma! I'm home!" I said, stumbling into the house as I tried to kick my heels off. She quickly run over to the door. "Annyeong! I'm home!" I smile weakly walking into the house.

"Aigoo aigoo! Have you been drinking?" she called, dragging me to sit on the floor. "I'll get you some honey tea..." she said, quickly moving to the kitchen as I rest my head on the table. Ugh.. Why doesn't hangover came when I'm talking to BTOB?

"Umma!! Myungsoo oppa and his friends is coming over! Can you prepare some food?" Jisu shouted from upstairs.

"What do you think I am? A octopus?! I still have your unnie to take care off!" she shouted  back.

"But umma!" she started whining as I made my way into kitchen. 

"Umma, gwenchanna... I'll do it myself.. And oh, I'll be going out later." I said, holding my head in pain.

"Till now you're still helping her? She stole your boyfriend of 5 years!" umma said, slapping my hand gently.

"Ani... I'm thankful she did... She show me a side of Myungsoo that I've never seen before... If he done it one, he will do it again,,, If there's once, there's twice." I replied. "And I don't want to see you like this..." I added softly as she pass me the tea.

"Where are you going?" Umma asked as she took out the kimchi.

"To meet some friends..." I replied, washing the glass.

"Are you coming back tonight?"

"Most probably... I'll call you.." I walked up the stairs.

 

Around 9plus, I heard people entering and settling downstairs. Time for me to leave.. I walked into the bathroom and got a warm shower. I changed into a white long sleeve loose sweater with a pair of black shorts, I grabbed my bag and went downstairs when my phone started ringing. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked as I walked down the stairs.

"Are you coming soon?" Hyunsik asked.

"Ne... Wae?" I said, stopping slightly.

"Can you help us to buy rice cakes? We're hungry,,."

"Ne. Arasso..." 

"5 bags!"

"Are you all that hungry?!" I cried as I search for my shoes.

"Jinjae!"

"Can I get my mum to make it?" I asked.

"Anything... Just come over before Eunkwang hyung start to eat us." he joked. "Annyeong!" he said before hanging up.

"Umma!" I walked into the kitchen. "Is there any rice cakes?" I asked.

"Ne... Wae?" she asked.

"Chingu wants it..."

"Can you do it?" she asked. "Hyosun is bothering me for the kimchi stew... I'm going crazy soon!" she said in frustration.

"Ne... Or do you want me to help with the kimchi stew?" I asked.

"That sounds even better! Ever since I start making the stew, everyday they will be whining about the change in taste." she smile as I took over.

"I just add more chili paste inside... They love spicy food... I'll call my friends first to inform them.." I walked into the living room, taking my phone and dialing their number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa?" I asked, walking to the window, feeling eyes glued to my back. "I'll be late... Can you guys come and fetch me? I will send you the address... Annyeong~" I hang up.

"Trying to make me jealous?" Myungsoo gave me a crooked smile.

"Please... I don't have that much time." I said, walking into the kitchen.

The doorbell rang after I finished packing the rice cake. Jisu answered the door and came in with a shocked face. Hyunsik followed behind her, turning to me as soon as his eyes landed on Myungsoo. "Hyung is really hungry so he made me came in... Mianhae.." Hyunsik walked over to me.

"Ah... Gwenchanna!" I passed him the containers before walking over to the shoe cabinet and seached around. "Jisu-ah, did you take my ankle boots again?" I asked, looking over at her.

"Ne...'

"Where is it?" I asked.

"I... er... Sort of... err...spoiled it..." she stuttered.

"Bowh?! Michyeosseo !" I yelled at her. "Do you know how much that shoe cost?!" I shouted at her. "It cost me like at least 102 thousand won!" I yelled at her.

"Mianhae!" she broke down crying.

"Yah! Why are you scolding her?!" Myungsoo shouted, standing protectively in front of Jisu.

"It's a fact that Jisu did wrong... What's wrong with a older sister scolding her dongsaes and correcting her? What are you scolding Jieun for" Hyunsik asked, standing in front of me.

"For scolding my girl. What are you defending her for?" Myungsoo asked back.

"Cause you're scolding mine."

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at me. "So you got a rookie cause you can't  get me?" he smirk, looking around before turning back at me with his cold eyes. "That's cheap of you."

"Who's cheaper?" The man who cheated on her girlfriend with her sister or a girl that just moved on?" Hyunsik questioned. He walked up close to Myungsoo. "Sunbae, I'm saying this cause I care, as a rookie, this rumour won't harm me, But sunbae, you're no longer a rookie... Your rumour would cause you and your group." he smirk lightly holding up his phone,

I randomly throw on a pair of heels and grabbed my bag. "Oppa, gaja. Don't waste time on people like this, it's not worth it." I said, gently grabbing his forearm. He nodded and followed me out.

When we get into the car, we burst out laughing, "Oppa! Jinjja daebak! You're so cool in there!!"  I said as he moved in beside me.

"Boya? What happened?" Eunkwang asked, looking back from the driver seat,

"Did you really record it?" I asked, looking at Hyunsik as he started munching on the rice cake. He nodded his head.

"He really fight with you guys?! I want to hear the recording!" Eunkwang cheered as he drive out

 

 

"Wah daebak!" they sang mouth filled with rice cake after hearing the recording. I walked over to them after clearing the plates.

"Daebak? Rice cake or recording?" I asked, sitting beside them.

"Both..." Minhyuk said, trying to swallow the food. "Wait... The food is jinjja daebak, the recording is daebak!" 

"You guys like rice cake that much?" I asked them. They nodded their head cutely, cheeks stuffed from the rice cake. So they looked semi like a chipmunk especially Minhyuk. "I'll bring more over next time then!"

"Okay, to make the revenge to happen faster, Phrase 1 is happening today! We're going to meet Hong papa today for the audition!" Eunkwang sang.