Chapter 9

Unexpected Love

 

It have been weeks since the incident happened. I'm proceeding with my promotions as normal, like nothing is wrong... I didn't even tell BTOB oppa about it... Today, BTOB is going to perform at this concert place since CUBE can only send a group there, they send BTOB and I'm suppose to spend today as a free day. 

 

I grabbed my bag before walking to the Studio. I went around 2 in the afternoon and stayed till 7pm. I'm starting to feel weird as to why they didn't call me since they said that they'll call me when it ends which is around 6plus... So they should have call me an hour ago... I walked to my bag, searching for my phone. "Aish! Pabo!! How can they call me when I left my phone at home!" I whine to myself as I knocked my head. "I shall go and look for them maybe they're home already..." I nodded my head as I grabbed my clothes and started changing.

 

I walked down the stairs, fixing my beanie. "It's so cold..." I rubbed my hand together. "I'm a idiot... If I brought my phone I can get Eunkwang to fetch me or something... So cold!" I sneeze as I pulled up my hoodie and started walking home. On my way home, I went to the store to grab some food since I went through the whole day without eating anything.

 

I walked out of the shop, walking down the road only to realise that I'm surrounded by girls? "Umm... Do I know you guys?" I asked, looking at them. 

 

"We know you... Didn't you read the news?" one of them crossed their arms across their chest. I stopped walking and turned to them.

 

"News? What happened?" I asked.

 

"You're so good at acting!" one of them clap their hands. "Is that how you got Myungsoo to like you? Yah... You're too good..."

 

"Huh?" I lied.

 

"Yah, stop acting! Don't think cause you're a star I don't dare to do anything to you..."

 

I looked down biting my lips. "I really don't know what you're saying... I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong person..." I said trying to walk through them. I managed to walk to the traffic lights but it isn't long till they started surrounding me again. "Seriously, I didn't bring my phone out and I just spend the whole day in a room without any connections... So can anyone please enlighten me on what's happening?" I asked.

 

"Stop acting! Ugh! I hate people like you!" one of them said in frustration and pushed me out to the road. I suddenly saw a flash of white lights and than I suddenly blackout, laying on the floor.

 

Ilhoon's P.o.V
I pace around the room trying to call Jieun. "It's not getting through! I think she forgot her phone as usual!" I called. 

 

"I called the Cafe... They said that she went there in the afternoon but they didn't take note if she left already..." Hyunsik said, holding his phone down.

 

"Judging on her personality, I think she might have left already..." Eunkwang said. "Since we've two cars, we'll split one will go back to the dorm and one will go to the Cafe in case she's still there..." he added.

 

"Ne... Hyung line and Maknae line! Hyunsik you'll go with Maknae line..." Minhyuk said. 

 

"Ne hyung!" we all answered and started walking to the car. 

 

Aish that girl! Can she just bring her phone with her for a whole day?! The news saying that she kissed Myungsoo is spreading faster than a virus spreading to the whole city! Infinite have lots of those crazed up fans! They might do something bad to her! 

 

"We'll go to the Cafe..." Hyunsik said. "Hyung is going home first..."

 

"I think they're using that as a excuse... They just want to rest earlier..." Sungjae grumbled.

 

"Yah, we have to find Jieun first... We can deal with the rest later! What if she got kidnapped or something?!"

 

We're reaching the Cafe when suddenly Hyunsik shouted loudly. "Stop the car! Stop the car!" Before the car can ski to a stop, he jumped out of the car and ran straight to a crowd of person. We followed suite, running after him. We managed to squeeze through the crowd of people and the scene before our eyes is the one that we're worrying about the most.

 

Jieun laid on the floor with blood flowing out from the back of her head. "JIEUN!" we shouted as we kneel down beside her. "Have you called the ambulance?!" I shouted looking around at the crowd.

 

"Ne..." one of the guy answered. "I've called... I'm the driver... But someone pushed her out to the road and I couldn't brake in time..." he stutter.

 

"Dugu?" I croaked with my dried throat.

 

"Them..." he jerked his fingers to a group of girls with those ahjussi surrounding them.

 

"Infinite's fans huh?" I asked, walking up to them. "It's so fun to kill people and torture them huh? You think your oppa like you for your actions?" I laughed. "You guys are crazy... Now you almost kill someone, how do you feel? You nearly kill your oppa first love... How do you feel? I'm SO sure that he'll thank you for almost killing his first love!" I shouted as tears leaked down from the side of my face.

 

"Ilhoon-ah... Hajima..." Hyunsik tried to pull me back. "HAJIMAYO!" he shouted, pushing me. "You think you're the only one that love her?" he asked. "What about me? Can you at least control yourself? You're a public figure! And what we need to do now is tend to Jieun not some crazy fans... You think she'll be proud when she wake up to the story of you talking to fans like that? Have some self-control... Arasso? If not I'm sending you home first.

 

I took a deep breath and nodded my head as I closed my eyes to relax slightly. I feel him walking away and back to Jieun... Even though he spoke really fast, a particular part, "You think you're the only one that love her? What about me?" Did he love Jieun too? Did he love her earlier than me and refuses to tell me?

 

The ambulance arrived a while later but there's only one person that can ride with Jieun... We all looked around. "Hyung can go..." I said. "You're the hyung, you can handle the stress inside... We'll get manager hyung to drive us there than we can call the other hyung..." I said. 

 

"Ne..." he nodded at me before getting into the ambulance.

 

"Gaja..." I said to Peniel and Sungjae, walking over to the car. "Hyung, follow the ambulance... And we'll call the others when we know which hospital she's in later..." I said.

 

Hyunsik's P.o.V
I held on tightly to Jieun's hand as I think about what I said to Ilhoon earlier on... Am I a idiot? "You think you're the only one that love her? What about me?" How could I have say that?! I looked down at Jieun, part of her face is covered with dried blood. There's roll of bandages covering her forehead. Without knowing, my tears dripped down slowly as I watched her.

 

"She'll be okay..." one of them said, patting my back. "I've always wanted to meet her... Just didn't know it'll be like this..." 

 

"At least you met her... I'm pretty sure if Jieun know that you're her fan, she'll be overjoyed and might even visit you when she recover..." I said.

 

"Do you like her?"

 

"Bowh?"

 

"If not why are you crying?"

 

"Don't you cry when someone you're close to get into a accident? That's a stupid question!" I said. "Jieun is like a little sister..."

 

"Mianhae..." he said looking down.