Chapter 13

Unexpected Love

If you guys wonder about the sudden TVXQ, it's due to the fact that I wrote this story a while ago and I was slowly turning into a Cassiopeia then, so I have the urge to add them in... ><

 

I went to work as usual but things are sour between me and uhm... Yeah you know? Hyoeun is always tagging along, like don't she have to work? Today is our off day and I was using my studio room to compose some songs for my comeback stage and Ilhoon is in the other side, composing for BTOB.

"You’re so cheap and this isn’t like you
I can’t get used to it now, It makes me dizzy, why
Who’s breaking up with who
You’re breaking up with me
Think it over before you say it, yeah"

I sang softly as I try to find a better tone for it. I started writing the rest of the song. After a while Hyoeun walked in to look for Ilhoon.

 

"Oppa! What is she doing here?" Hyoeun asked, waving her hands.

 

"Dugu? I thought only we're in here?" Ilhoon asked, looking at her with a confused face.

 

Hyoeun smirk lightly before walking over and pressing a button on my piano. I bite my lips and try to ignore her as I started working on the lyrics. I looked up after a while to face a blank page on the computer. I haven't even save the work! "Yah! I'm letting you use my studio and you're doing this?! Yah, naga... Get out." I shouted, looking over her at disbelief.

 

"Boya?! This room is hers?!" Hyoeun asked, her eyes widening.

 

"I can't believe you two... I'm suppose to have my comeback next month and I need 4 songs and you guys are doing this? You don't care about your fans doesn't mean I don't! I haven't had a comeback in Korea for 3 years... I'm not in the mood of messing around. So is either you guys use this room quietly and don't come over my side, or you guys get out." I said before turning back to my work.

 

After getting the instrumental done, I went over into the recording the room and started recording the demo for them. I walked out after a while to meet the glare of Hyoeun. Ignoring her, I continued with my work. And I'm about to get 1 and a half song done before it hit midnight.

 

"Jieun-ah, your teacher is here..." manager stick his head in here.

 

"Ne... Can we use this room instead? I have something to ask him about the songs..."

 

"Than what about them?"

 

"Ilhoon is used to it... I'm not sure about Hyoeun..." I replied.

 

"Than I'll send him in..."

 

"Gomawo!" I said before spinning back to face the computer. Before I know it, it's already 3am and we're still working on the songs.

 

"Can you guys soften down?" Hyoeun asked.

 

"Well, you guys can leave, need I remind this is my room..." I snapped before turning back to the teacher. "Mianhae..." I bowed lightly.

 

"She's annoying..." he whispered to me. I tried not to laugh as I listened to it. "Alright alright, back to the song, you can go higher at here..."

 

After a while, manager stick his head in. "It's going to be dawn soon..." he stated. "Even though you guys are free, that doesn't mean that your teacher is..."

 

"We're just done... I'll see you next week than..." he nodded his head as he started packing his bag.

 

And before I know it 2 weeks passed and I finished all the songs for my album.

 

Album Title : I Hate You

Songs:
I Hate You -2NE1 (Title Song)

I'm Okay - 4Minute

Go Away - 2NE1

I'll Show You - Ailee

 

Out of it all, I picked I Hate You as my title song and now we're just finishing the dance. I've started practicing since 10 in the morning. I walked out a while later to meet the members. "Practicing?" Changseob asked me.

 

"Ne..." I nodded my head as I dry my sweats. "What about you?" I asked.

 

"We just finished practicing... Wanna grab dinner together?" Peniel asked.

 

"But I need to shower..." I said.

 

"So do we... Come over..." Minhyuk said.

 

"But my car..." I said.

 

"Park it at our house..."

 

"I CALL SITTING IN THE CAR!" Sungjae shouted suddenly.

 

"Ne.. Ne..." I nodded my head.

 

"Maknae line, we give you the pleasure!" Minhyuk said as we walked to the carpark. 

 

"YAYY!~" they squeaked and quickly jump into the car. I get into the driver seat and realise that Hyoeun is beside me. I looked over at Minhyuk, my eyes widening. He whisper Mianhae but broke out laughing with the rest of the members.

 

"Eunkwang!! You can drive my car!"

 

"Ani! Even if you pay me I would never drive with her in it... You'll know why soon!" he winked. 

 

I let out a soft sigh before I started driving out of the carpark. "Ah!" she let out a scream while we go over the bump thing before we're about to visit from the carpark. I jerked the car to a stop, looking out to realise that the other members are laughing at me.

 

I continued driving. "Go slower!!" she whine. In order to shut her, I drove slowly in a bored mood. "Your car sink of you sweats!" she said, waving her hand in front of her nose. 

 

"Can you shut up? For a little moment?" I snapped. "I'm not in the best mood when I'm sweaty." I hissed before I speed up ahead to the apartment. I pulled off the car at the car park before getting off and grabbing my bag. "That's the worse 10 mins of my life." I hissed to the other members that's waiting for us.

 

"You're slow..."

 

"I could have drive at my normal speed but how can I when she's all... "DRIVE SLOWWEERRR" I whine as I walked up the steps. We quickly shower and went out for dinner. 

 

We sat at the table and started eating as Hyoeun looked around disgustingly. "Is she someone rich?" I whisper to Hyunsik and he suddenly choked on his drink from laughing. I tried to hide my laughter by looking around innocently. He shook his head as he wipe his mouth.

 

"Let's toast to a succesful comeback stage tomorrow!" Minhyuk said.

 

"Ne!" we all agreed and hold our glass up.

 

The next day we're at the KBS building. I was in the room alone since BTOB went to the salon a little later. I changed into my performing clothes and I was walking around the backstage, greeting all the sunbaes, giving out some albums. I was walking back to the dressing room when I heard my name being called out. 

182835_610814052298538_749467841_n.jpg
If you're wondering about which perf Hyuna is in, it's in their Inkigayo stage, 130428 What's Your Name

"Jieun?"

 

I turned and my jaw dropped hitting the ground. "Is it so surprising to see oppa?" he said. I don't trust my voice so I just nodded my head. They laughed lightly. "Eh... We give you our album the other time, is it time for us to get ours back?" Yunho asked.

 

I feel my breathe got caught in my throat and I looked down sadly, "I lost yours...' I pout.

 

"We brought extra..." Changmin smile lightly, swinging an arm over my shoulder and leading me towards the dressing room.

 

I covered my face with my hands. "Yah! Is it embarssing to be seen with us?"

 

"Ani..." I squeak. "I'm just happy..." I sniff lightly.

 

"You're a fan right?" they teased as we walked into the dressing room.

 

"Omo! Sunbae!" BTOB said as they stand up quickly. 

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo!" TVXQ bowed at them before turning back to me. I walked over to my bag and pulled out two albums. "Here..." they smile lightly as they hand me the album. I squeak before taking it into our hands.

 

They both signed on the album and it read "To our cute little hoobae : Angel BEAT! I cover my face. "Are you crying?" they poke me. I nodded my head as I looked at them. I turned away and signed on the album. 

 

I wrote : To the awesome sunbae TVXQ~ Continue with your good work~ Sarangahaeo~~

 

"Oh, it's my turn to blush!" Changmin joked as he took the album into his hand.

 

"Can we take a picture?" Yunho asked. I smile brightly as I nodded my head. "Can you help us?" he asked, looking at Hyoeun.

 

"Ne..." she replied as she took his and Changmin's phone. 

 

We held the album and posted with it. "I looked like a dwarf!" I whine to them as we check the picture. They laughed at my reaction.

x2_7d82e18.jpg

"Can we take another one?" he asked, looking over at Hyoeun. 

 

"Ne..." she said, taking the phone from them. I laughed lightly as they did 'manners leg'. 

 

"Oppa..." I called, holding my tummy in pain from laughing. "Manners leg will make you look short..." I said. "It'll work, send it to me!" I called, holding out my phone.

 

"Do you have Kakao talk?" they asked.

 

"Ne..." I nodded my head as we started exchanging our numbers. "Ah! Received it!" I smile. "Ah oppa, is it too much to ask for a selca together to post on SNS?" I asked, looking over at them.

 

"Ani..." they shrugged their shoulder lightly. We took a selca with me sandwhiched in the middle of them. 

 

"Kamsahaminda!" I bowed after uploading. "Oppa... What are you guys doing here?" I asked, looking over at them curiously. 

 

"Are you chasing us away?! I thought you like us!" Changmin said hurt.

 

"Ani ani ani!!" I wave my hand in panic.

 

"We heard that you're having a comeback today so we decided to look for you, we're getting bored of staying in the room anyway..." Yunho explained.

 

"Ah... Thank you for coming over! I'll meet you guys later! " I smile.

 

"Ne!" Changmin smile.

 

"We'll have go... We still have to touch up on our makeup..." Yunho said.

 

"Ne, annyeong!" I wave. After they left , I turned and before I know it I started crying. I let out a squeak as I tried to speak. "I can die without any regrets now..." I squeak softly.

 

They laughed at me. "Yah, you just exchanged number with the King of Kpop!" Eunkwang said.

 

"I can't breathe..." I squeak. "I got their album!" I said as I hugged it tightly. I placed it in my bag. "Whoever touch it, I'll murder you in your dreams!" I threatened, holding my fist up.

 

"ANGEL BEAT! YOU'RE UP!" 

 

"NE!" I shouted as I placed my bag down before running out to the stage "Annyeonghaeseyo! Angel BEAT imnida!" I bowed. And I started proceeding with the performance. I walked down the steps shakily to meet the BTOB oppa. I was walking over to them when TVXQ oppa walked over.

 

"Good performance!" they said as we started walking over to BTOB.

 

"Gomawo!" I bowed before turning to BTOB. "Is it good?!" I asked.

 

"Ne!" they answered. I let out a squeak as I hugged them tightly. "Ah! Oppa... Do you know them?" I asked, turning to TVXQ.

 

"Not really... Mianhae, we don't really have time to watch the news and all..." Yunho apologised.

 

"Ah... I shall introduce you guys! This is Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Changseob, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon, Sungjae and -" I was reaching Hyoeun but she suddenly pushed me aside.

 

"I'm Hyoeun!"  she smile and walked really close to them. They're all wearing a what? look on their face.

 

Ilhoon pulled her back gently. "She's my girlfriend..." he smile lightly.

 

"Ah... Do you guys want to drink coffee or something?" Changmin asked suddenly. "I'll treat!"

 

"Am I included?" Yunho asked, looking over at him.

 

"No." 

 

"Boya?!" Yunho said as we started walking down the hall to the cafe. 

 

"Excuse me... Can we take some pictures of you guys?" a media person asked.

 

"Of?" 

 

"All of you..." he answered. And I was standing at the back with TVXQ while BTOB took the front. "Expect for you..." he pointed at Hyoeun.

 

"Oh!" she nodded and stand behind him. 

 

"Gomawo!" he bowed lightly before he started talking the pictures. "Can I have TVXQ and Angel BEAT alone?" he asked. We nodded our heard lightly and we started taking the pictures. He started requesting a lot... OTL

 

"That guy is annoying..." I whine as we walked to the cafe.

 

"What do you guys want?" Changmin asked. 

 

"I'll go with you... I know what they want anyway..." I smile lightly as I followed the two of them and Hyoeun just suddenly tagged along, claiming that she's in mood for new stuff but hey, she ordered the same thing...

 

We went to the counter and ordered the drinks. Changmin is leaning on the counter as he faced me when Yunho is facing the inside. I crossed my arm as I lean on the counter. "Oppa... Is Changseo real?" I asked, looking over.

 

"YAH!" I heard him say loudly.

 

"Andwae!" I let out a scream and hide behind Yunho. "I'm just kidding!" I whine as we started running circles around Yunho.

 

"I'm getting giddy!" Yunho said.

 

"Mian..." we both stopped and went back to leaning on the counter. We took the drinks and went back to the seat where they're sitting.

 

"It's so boring without Jieun beside us..." Minhyuk whine as I set the drinks for them. I sat beside them as I drank the chocolate drink.

 

I looked at the drinks before looking to spot a confuse face. "Yunho oppa... I think I got yours... This is bitter..." I said, passing it to him.

 

"I was wondering why mine was so sweet..." he said, exchanging it with me. 

 

"Omo! You guys shared saliva!" Hyoeun said.

 

"I shared it with all 7 of them!" I said, pointing at the 7 members.

 

"With Ilhoon too?!"

 

"Before you guys started dating..." I replied softly. And we started talking and BTOB is starting to warm up to with TVXQ.

-BTOB-btob-born-to-beat-30560618-600-400