Chapter 10

Unexpected Love

 

Ugh.. How long have I been laying here? My body aches from all this laying... I open my eyes slowly and looked around the white room. Where am I? I looked around, lifting a hand to cover my eyes from the beaming lights.

 

"Noona!" I heard a voice called out happily. I looked in the direction to see Sungjae. "Finally, you're up!!" he smile brightly, shaking the rest of the members. "Hyung!! Noona woke up!!" 

 

"Wha?" Eunkwang asked, rubbing his eyes.

 

"Annyeong!" I smile, looking at them. "How long was I out?" I asked.

 

They looked down debating if they should tell me. "It's not just a few days?" I asked.

 

"It's like a week plus?" Hyunsik answered for them, walking over and sitting on the bed. "You scared us..." he smile lightly.

 

"How is the my fault!" I said.

 

"It's your fault to not bring your phone!" he replied, knocking my head. 

 

"Ah oppa! I'm still a patient!" I called, knocking his head back. We were al joking around when I remembered something. "What are they talking about the news?" I asked. "What happened?" I looked at them wide eyes.

 

They looked around, talking with their eyes. "Oppa..." I whine, reaching out to tug Ilhoon's jacket. "What happened?" I asked, showing him my puppy eyes. "Jebal..." 

 

"Pictures of you and Myungsoo survived online and there's pictures that you enter the house on the same day as Infinite... Than there's pictures of him kissing you and you slapping him and all.." Ilhoon said, giving up in the end.

 

"Bowh? Than those are his fans... Aish... Being a star is so ugh..." I puffed out my cheeks. "What about now? What's going to happen?" I asked.

 

"Molla... Should we ask hyung?" Eunkwang asked, looking at the members.

 

"Yeah... We should probably call the doctors too..." Minhyuk said. "Gaja, maknae line you'll stay here, all the hyungs need to eat now... We'll call the doctors and manager hyung..." he said before leading all the oppa out. 

 

"Noona!" Sungjae called out suddenly.

 

"Ne?" I asked, turning to him.

 

"What are you going to say about the scandal?"

 

"First, it's not a scandal, we do have a past... I'm going to tell the truth..." I said.

 

"And oh! Do you know that hyung like you?" he asked again, as he pour a glass of water for me.

 

"Dugu hyung?" I asked. Hyunsik said that he's only practicing lines... So it can't be him... I took the glass from him and started sipping slowly which turned into chugging it down, suddenly realising how swwet the water is.

 

"Hyunsik hyung and Ilhoon hyung..." Sungjae said, sitting beside of me.

 

"Bowh?!" I spitted the water out in shock. But Hyunsik... "Huh?" I asked, looking over at him.

 

"I heard from the hyung... And Hyunsik told the whole group that Ilhoon like you and he even admit it..." he whisper softly. 

 

I looked behind his shoulder, Ilhoon lay on the sofa, listening to some music, almost falling asleep. "What? Sungjae-ah, you're making my head hurts." I lied, bringing a hand up to my head. 

 

"Mianhae noona... Take a rest..." he smile lightly. "Ah here!" he hold out my MP3 player. "You're  going to bored not about to do nothing, so here... I brought this, I even charge it for you! But noona, I didn't know that you're a Cassie..." he tease.

 

"Aigoo! You..." I hit his arm lightly. "They're not call gods for a reason!" I smile lightly as I hold it tightly. "My life ... There's people who debuted less that a few months and they're able to see them... What about me?" I whine.

 

"Haha! You just lack the luck!" he laughed, walking to the sofa and sitting on it. "Rest noona rest!" he said before he started playing with Ilhoon's iPad.

 

After the doctor's inspection, manager oppa walked in with Mr Hong. "Abeoji!" I said as I tried to sit up.

 

"How are you feeling?" he asked, sitting on the chair beside of me while manager oppa sat at the foot of the bed.

 

"Better... What did the doctors said?" I asked.

 

"They said that you can be released within this week but you can only start your work next month..." he said. "And we have to work on clearing the rumours. Tell me everything."

 

I nodded and follow as told, telling him everything. He listened carefully, asking questions and after a while it ended. "So what do you planned on doing?" he asked.

 

"I plan on telling the truth... Alright... I'll release the statement tomorrow... I'll tell the media that you woke up today..." he nodded. "Take a rest... I'll be back when you can release from the hospital.

 

"Ne abeoji..." I bowed lightly with my head. 

 

Before I know it, I can finally go home~ I sat in the car, resting my head on Hyunsik's shoulder.  Somehow after figuring that Ilhoon like me, I feel uncomfortable... I mean, yes I like him... There's even a time where I consider the love as like lover... But no... They're all my brothers, somehow in a zone of related brothers... 

 

I get off the car with Changseob's help. And Minhyuk decided to challange his manliness by piggybacking me up the stairs. After settling back home for like a hour, I'm called to return to the company. 

 

"I'll see you guys tonight!" I wave before leaving with manager oppa. I got into the car with him. "Did abeoji said why he's looking for me?" I asked.

 

"It has something to do with the scandal and he said something about advancing..." he nodded his head lightly.

 

"Is it weird that I'm feeling nervous? What if the fans is there?" I asked.

 

"They're home jailed... Is that what you call it? Since you're in coma and can't chose rather if you want to charge them or something... Are you going to?"

 

"Ani... They're around my age... We all have a long way to go..." I said.

 

I walked into the office with oppa. "Ah, you're here! Take a seat..." Mr Hong said, gesturing to the sofa. I bowed lightly as he join me. "I believe that you know what we're going to talk about..."

 

"Ne.." I nodded my head lightly. 

 

"We've cleared it and Infinite have used the chance of their Press Conference for their upcoming concert to clear it up for you. The rumours harm your body but your popularity is growing... In a way, it's good... People are pitying you cause of the accident..." he added. 

 

"Ne... About advancing?" I asked.

 

"Japan have a huge interest in you... So we might send you to Japan for a few years to get use of their language and for you to prepare a debut there... Instead of sending you there as a Kpop star, we have thought of sending you there as a Jpop star, where you'll compose brand new songs different from Kpop..."

 

"How long?" I asked.

 

"About 2-3 years? Depends to how fast you learn the language..." he nodded his head. I thought quietly. If I leave now, doesn't that mean that they'll move on from me and we can get away from this awkwardness? He realised how quiet I am. "I know it's sudden, you can take some time to think it through..." he said.

 

"Ani... I'll do it..."

 

"You'll feel homesick..." he added. "You sure?"

 

"Ne... If I want to advance, I have to do it fast... When can I leave?" I asked.

 

"BTOB really found someone really good... I'll prepare with them and you can start learning Japanese first."

 

"But I already know..." I spoke to him in Japanese.

 

"What?!" he said, wide eyed. "How many language do you already know?" he asked.

 

"I know English, Chinese, Korean and a basic Japanese... I lived in Singapore once... So English and Chinese are basic there... Than I took some Japanese class as my interest when I'm in school.." I said. 

 

"Daebak... You can go like next week!" he said, patting my back. "I'll talk to the people and reveal the good news that you can speak Japanese! Why don't you take some rest this few days to tell them about this? And give me some time to find a apartment for you..." he said.

 

The ride home is quiet but I could sense that oppa wanted to ask something. "Oppa, you want to ask something?"

 

"Than what about me? Are you going to take me or are you going to chose someone new?" he asked. 

 

"I'll see what abeoji will do, but you'll be my manager in Korea! If you're not, I'll just retired!" I stuck my tongue out at him. He laugh lightly before stopping the car. "I'm scared to tell oppa..." I said as we walked up the stairs.

 

We sat in a circle as they look at me curiously. "Hyung say you have something to tell us... Yes?" 

 

I nodded my head, looking at their curious face, bitting my lips, I finally managed to say it. "I'm leaving for Japan... I'll be leaving within this week..." I said. "Instead of leaving with you guys, I'll move back home till I can leave for Japan... Parting with you guys are harder anyway... I'll be leaving tomorrow for umma's house."

 

"Just one last day?" Minhyuk asked. 

 

"It'll be hard for me to leave..." I bite my lips. "We'll can still chat through SNS... Nothing is going to change eh..." I said. "Please let me leave easier... You guys are closer to me than my actual family..." I looked up.

 

They came forward and give me a light hug, "Make us proud..." they said. "Let's help Jieun to pack!" Changseob suggested.

 

"NE~!!" they shouted and started making your way into the room,

 

I laughed lightly, looking at them.

 

That night we went up to the rooftop and started barbecuing. And before I know it all of them fall asleep cause they're too stuffed... I looked out at the night sky, drinking from the cup. I heard someone walking towards me. I turned to see Ilhoon and Hyunsik.

 

"You're leaving cause of us right?" Hyunsik asked, standing beside me.

 

"We've leave for you long enough to know you... You will never ditch us for your own fame..." Ilhoon said.

 

"Ne... I'm leaving cause of you guys... I don't have the same feeling as you guys... Maybe it'll change when I return from Japan... Maybe it won't..."

 

"What if you change and let one of them but we're both not interested?"

 

"Than we're not meant to be together than... If we are, fate won't fool us..." I smile. "I love you guys in a siblings relationship. I might love one of you, I might still love TVXQ oppa more! You better pray that I never meet them, or I'm leaving you..." I tease them.

 

They chuckle lightly as they swing their arm over my shoulder. "We have such a complicated relationship..." Hyunsik stated.

 

"Thank you Mr Obvious." I smile. "Let's all work hard to our goals... But I already finished mine... Revenge... I wanna thank you guys so badly..." I smile as I swing a arm over Ilhoon's waist and rest my head on Hyunsik's shoulder.

 

"Than create another one... Goal is never ending..."

 

"What should be my next one?"

 

"The next Lee Hyori! Or maybe BoA!" they smile.

 

"Ne! Let that be my next goal!"

 

"What about us?"

 

"As popular as BEAST!" 

 

"Sounds nice!"

 

"We'll meet again when I finish my goal!"

 

"We hope at that time we can finish our goal too..." they smile, looking up at the sky.

 

"There's not star tonight..." I pout.

 

"There is!" Hyunsik said, "There!" he pointed at the sky.

 

"Where?" I asked, following his fingers.

 

"Here...." he said, moving his hands and suddenly pointing at him. "The star is right in front of you!"

 

"Yah! You're so cheesy!" I called, kicking his . 

 

And just like that, the last night that I'm spending with them end.

 

Kekeke~ I thought of something super evil... To those that actually saw this stories have lots of chapters but suddenly leaving with only 10 chapters... Is cause... I want to be evil... Previously due to the fact that I've been very bad at the tags, no one is reading it, now that I've fixed the tags and it's receiving some views so I thought, you guys might not comment and just one shot your way through the chapters, I've decided to... Hide the chapters and show it every week~! ><