Chapter 17

Unexpected Love

I walked into the company, sipping the warm coffee slowly as I passed by BTOB's office. It's been weeks since we've met each other, I've changed my manager so currently I'm sharing with G.Na unnie.

 

"Jieun!" I heard someone shouted. I turned around to see the boys walking towards me. "What are you doing?! We can't meet that much now and you just changed your office to share the same with G.Na sunbae? What's wrong?" Eunkwang bombed me.

 

"I'm doing this so I can focus more on my work, you can't blame me! I'm doing so cause I'm sharing manager with G.Na unnie now and this make it easier for her! Nothing is wrong! When can you get the fact that I'm going to focus on my work now..."

 

"So what? You forgot them after you got famous? Did you forgot who let you into this soloist spot? Are they just your stepping stones?! After getting famous, you just patch up with Myungsoo and ignore them?!" I heard Hyoeun annoying voice.

 

I bit the inside of my lips as I tried to not lose my temper, I looked up a while later, sadden by the fact that they're not defending for me anymore... I can't blame them anyway... "So what if I did? Huh... I don't see the point of acting anymore... Yes, you guys are my stepping stones to get famous. I've planned all of this. I turned to look at Hyoeun before continuing "They should have asked you for advice earlier, instead of always saying that you're wrong..." I replied before turning into the office.

 

I looked up at the lightly, not allowing my tears to fall but it failed after a while. I walked deeper into the room before I started trashing the room. I let out a scream as I fall to the ground, finally letting the tears flow down freely. "Jieun!" I heard G.Na's worry voice as she walked in.

 

"Unnie..." I cried as she kneel down beside me, rubbing my back lightly.

 

"Why can't you tell them and just spend the rest of the time that you're here with them peacefully? Why make yourself the villain and let Hyosu take all the innocent look?" she asked, rubbing my back lightly.

 

"I can't..." I said as the tears leaked down my eyes. "I just can't look them in the eyes and tell them about it..." I  breathe heavily.

 

"Jieun!"

 

"Unnie! Promise that you won't tell them... It won't be good for any of us if they found out the truth! Please.... Just another 6 months  and I'll be gone... Please.... Please don't tell them..." I begged through my tears.

 

"Arasso..." she sigh softly. "C'mon, you have to film later, we can't afford you to have puffy eyes..." she said as she lead me to clean up.

 

 

Ilhoon's P.O.V
I stood there, rooted to the ground as I hear the truth coming out from her once pure and innocent mouth. "So what if I did? Huh... I don't see the point of acting anymore... Yes, you guys are my stepping stones to get famous. I've planned all of this with Myungsoo... They should have asked you about advice earlier, instead of always saying that you're wrong..." I already have Hyoeun but why am I feeling the pain? I studied the other members face, it's all hard and straight, emotionless.

 

She turned and walked into the room, slamming the door shut in our face. "Told you she's a fake!" Hyoeun's voice said loudly. But nothing seems to be going into our mind, as we tried to process what she just said.

 

"Gaja." Minhyuk said after a while, his face hard and straight as he lead us into the office. I looked around the memories filled place, our pictures pasted on the walls, our awards pile up in a corner. But the place where Jieun's shoes used to hog up is so empty... We've been discussing what to place there, but nothing just come up... Or the fact that we refuses to listen to Hyosu's suggestions.

 

"Aniya... That's not Jieun we just saw... That's the other side of her! I have to go and ask her about it!" Hyunsik defended for her, refusing to believe that fact that Jieun have changed.

 

"HYUNG!" Sungjae loud voice shouted, waking us up from our daze. "Get over it! She have changed and that's it!" he shouted. "Noona is showing us her real side..." his shouts suddenly become a whisper as tears started dripping down from the corners.

 

"Sungjae-ah..." Minhyuk started slowly.

 

"Gwenchanna..." Sungjae said, drying his eyes. "We must prove noona wrong... We have to win her... Let's work hard!" he said but the sadness could still be seen in his eyes.

 

Days started passing, without knowing it turned into weeks than months. We haven't' seen Jieun in a while... "Let's go prove noona wrong!" Sungjae shouted as he held on tightly to the fancafe fans number. We're a few ranks higher than her's!"

 

"Gaja!" the members shouted happily as we marched over to G.Na sunbae's office. We opened the door to meet G.Na's surprised face. "Where's Jieun?" Changseob asked, looking around. Something is amiss... The room no longer smell like a room that Jieun use and there's a lot of stuff missing in this room.

 

She turned and spoke to the manager for a while. He nodded his head before leaving the room.

 

"Noona?" Sungjae asked, looking over at G.Na.

 

G.Na crossed her arms across her chest as she closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breathe. "I'm not supposed to tell you this... But I suppose that it don't matter anymore..."

 

"Bowh?" Eunkwang asked, confused.

 

She opened her eyes, opening her lips slowly. "BTOB! Hurry! We have to leave now!" I heard the manager hyung shouting. Without, hearing our explanation, we got pulled out of the office and pushed into the car.

 

We all reached the building, looking dead and confused. What is it that we're not supposed to know? She got pregnant with Yunho's kid? I'm not surprised if that happen. We walked into the lift and I realised that we're in the same lift with Infinite.

 

"Ah... What poor hoobaes..." I heard Dongwoo spoke.

 

"I agree man..." Hoya shook his head lightly.

 

"Having such a perfect... Ah.... But they rather... Ah..." I heard another guy, I think Sungyeol spoke. "Myungsoo-ah, she's back with you! Why didn't you think of catching her, grabbing her when she's in that much of a pain?"

 

"I promise to be friends with her only..."he spoke.

 

"Yah! Are you done?! I know you're talking about Jieun!" Hyunsik shouted, turning to face them.

 

"Getting angry after losing her?" Sunggyu chuckle lightly.

 

"We don't even know what happened!" Eunkwang shouted.

 

"Molla? Jinjja molla?" Sungjong asked. "Ah daebak..." he shook his head. "Must I really mention all the things that you guys harmed her with?"

 

"We did nothing!"

 

"Nothing? Does nothing consist of her needing to cry to sleep? Crying when she hears about you? Feeling the pain when you guys are mention?!"

 

"Name it... What have we done?"

 

"Do we have enough fingers?" Myungsoo asked, turning over to them before turning back to us with a deadly look. "First, you made her into a star. Jieun can't take stress and the fact that the others are pointing at her. She's the weak and innocent. She need protection not being exposed to the world."

 

"Second. you said to never change your heart, now? I see you're happy with Hyoeun..."

 

"Thirdly, do you really believe that someone as pure and as innocent as her will change in just that little weeks? You didn't even bother to ask her what's wrong..."

 

"I'm glad that she left so she don't need to deal with this anymore... Shedding tears for someone unimportant."

 

"She what?" I asked, looking over at him shocked.

 

"She left." they replied as they walked out of the lift.

 

"Where did she go?!"

 

"Did you guys even care enough to notice it?! Even though I met her everyday, I could tell you one thing, she's getting skinner cause of you guys! Why don't you ask your company? Maybe he could tell you something!" Myungsoo said before walking away.

 

We stood there, looking at each other before we rushed to call Mr Hong.

18.png

tumblr_mg0245s5F21qab7lwo4_250.gif90f53037c26b6df7

I only left.... 5 more chapters before this story comes to an end... >< How do you guys feel about it? >< You guys will continue to read stories that I write right? I think not since I like the change group every few time... And recently, I've been into Cross Gene... >< Well, I hope you guys like this chapter!