Chapter 14

Unexpected Love

We finished the whole show and we're standing on the stage as they announced the winners of today. It's TVXQ vs against Lee Seunggi. I stood at the back with the BTOB oppa, we're not that far back just a few steps behind TVXQ.

 

I was chatting softly with Hyunsik as they talked about the winner and all... "And the winner of today is...." the mc said.

 

"TVXQ! Congratulations TVXQ!" the mc announced.

 

They gave their speech and proceeding to the encore performance. I was walking innocently down the steps but since BTOB is greeting them and shaking their hand, I have to follow along.

 

I walked over, bowing lightly to them as I shook hand with them and bowing. "Congratulations oppa!" I smile as they pulled me into a hug.

 

We walked down the stairs and into the dressing room, chasing one another. I was walking into the room, as I joked around with Hyunsik. "Oh! Umma!" I smile as I hugged her tightly.

 

I looked around to realise that Infinite is here. "Why are you guys here?" I asked, looking at them. "The fans might mistake..." I asked, standing beside BTOB.

 

"I asked them here..." Jisu said.

 

We're talking for a while as we changed into our clothes and started packing. I was able to leave when suddenly the door opened and TVXQ walked in.

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo!" Infinite bowed almost immediately.

 

"Ne annyeong..." they bowed at them before turning to us. "You guys free today?"

 

"Our schedule is over right?" Eunkwang asked.

 

"Ne..." I replied for them.

 

"Than lets go!" Changmin said excitedly.

 

"To?" I asked as i swing my bag over my shoulder.

 

"Dinner! We won and we shall treat you guys!"

 

"Eh? But my umma is here..." I pout lightly, looking up at them.

 

"Bring her along than..."

 

"My dongsae is here too..." I pointed at Jisu.

 

"Since when do you even care?" Hyunsik whisper to me. I shrugged lightly. "Yeah we'll go..."

 

"Are you coming too?" Yunho asked, looking over at me. I nodded my head lightly. "You wanna bring them along?"

 

"Umma... I'll go home tomorrow... Mianhae... Anyway since they're here, it's not easy for me to leave without getting into the hospital..." I said before walking off with them.

 

"Just like that?" Yunho asked, as we walked over to the car park.

 

"It'll be hard for me to deal with their fans too..." I replied, looking down at my hand.

 

He swing a arm over my shoulder, patting me lightly, "But what about your umma?"

 

"Of course I wanna stay with her and all... But... It's just too hard..." I whisper softly.

 

We reached the car park and we're deciding on how we should ride the car. "Or we'll meet at the tent cafe instead?"

 

"It's a long ride there..." we all nodded our head.

 

"Jieun can ride with us if you don't mind... Some of you can too..." they nodded their head lightly.

 

"I want to!" Hyoeun said.

 

Pretending if they didn't hear her, they continued planning without a care. So in the end I'm riding with TVXQ along with Hyunsik, Ilhoon and Hyoeun. Funny they even include her.

 

I got into the car, sitting beside Yunho and Hyunsik. "I'm so tired!" I whine as I hugged my bag lightly, resting my head on the left person shoulder, thinking its Hyunsik... But as I was talking, I looked towards the right side and realize that it's Hyunsik there... That's means... I turned slowly and looked up to see a tired Yunho. "Omo! Mianhae!!" I called as I shoot up immediately.

 

"Gwenchanna... I'm slowly getting used to the warmth... You can continue to do so..." he smile lightly.

 

We started chatting again and always ending after Hyoeun made a comment.

 

"What movies did you watch recently?'

"You mean at the cinema? or at home?"

"Any movies..."

"None..."

Than why asked at the cinema or at home?!

...

"I really wanna drink some coffee now... Lack of energy is too much!"

"I wanna go to Coffee Cojjee!"

Dont get it? TVXQ5? Jaejoong owned Coffee Cojjee.... And... Well... Do your kpop history check if you don't get it~

... Need I mention more?

 

As they were talking, I'm starting to fall asleep slowly. "Manager hyung need to go to the toilet..." Yunho said after talking to the driver. "Will it be okay?"

 

"Yeah..." we all agreed.

 

He stopped at a gas station before he made a run for the toilet. The rest went to the store to buy some food while I remind on the car with Yunho.

 

"How did you even manage to deal with her?!" he asked me suddenly.

 

"I have no choice... Her boyfriend is Ilhoon... I have to deal with it other wise they'll have really hard lives..." I said, looking over at him.

 

"What a way of thinking!" he said as I sneezed not so quietly. I started hearing laughter from him.

 

"Boya? Don't you sneeze too?!" I whine. He shook his head, trying to speak but failing due to his laughter. "Yah! I'm not talking to you now! I'm pissed off."

 

"Mianhae~~ Can I ask you some personally questions?"

 

"Ne?" I looked over at him with a curious face.

 

"It's regarding the scandal..." he started slowly. "If you don't feel like telling, it's okay!"

 

"Ani..." I started slowly before I ended up telling him everything.

 

"Daebak... And you're still this kind to them... Do you need any help? In getting back at them and that Myungsoo guy?" he wink lightly.

 

I tilted my head slightly before I get what he means. "Oh! But the..."

 

"Come over!" he said waving at me. "You'll sit here..." he pulled me into his lap. "Rest your head here..." he pushed my head lightly to the crook of his neck. "Next job is to wait for them to come back..." he said.

 

"Who are we getting back now by doing this?" I asked, as I looked up at him, unconsciously playing with the hand that's he placed carelessly on my lap.

 

"Hyunsik and Ilhoon... Mainly Ilhoon... For choosing someone like Hyoeun..."

 

"If you end up with Hyoeun... I'll be laughing at you..."

 

"Ani... My heart only belongs to my first love... I'm still waiting for her..." he stated. "You remind me of her... That's why I'm helping you..." he smile lightly. "They're coming!" he whisper before he hang his head down and closed his eyes. I follow suite and close my eyes.

 

I heard the door opened and followed by Woah and Hyoeun high pitched voice. "What?!"

 

I felt Yunho stirred under me. "Boya? Can't you see that Jieun is sleeping?" he whisper hissed at them.

 

"Hmm?" I moved slightly. "Ah... You guys are back..." I said, sitting back at the seat.

 

"How did you guys..." Hyoeun asked, puzzled as she get into the back.

 

"I got tired..." I yawn lightly before resting my head of Yunho's shoulder. I could feel his laughing lightly as he tried to hide it.

 

Hyunsik get onto the car, eyeing us carefully but with a hurt face. "You're sure sunbae don't mind..." he asked, closing the door.

 

"Gwenchanna... I don't mind... At all." Yunho smirk lightly before swinging a arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. The car ride is filled with tension as Hyunsik kept glaring over at Yunho and he just reponsed with a light smirk.

 

I get off the car, boncuing up and down and let the blood flow through me while Yunho stood really close to me. Hyunsik took his spot beside me and we started walking over to the tent cafe with Hyoeun whining about the place.

 

I sat inbetween of Yunho and Hyunsik, Why is he suddenly like this? "I want another serving!" Changmin whine, looking over at Yunho.

 

"You're a troublesome kid." Yunho said before he stood up. "Jieun-ah, follow me?" he asked, turning over to look at me.

 

"Ah ne..." I nodded my head as I placed my bag before walking to him, he hold out his hands and automatically I held it as we walked over to the auntie.

 

"Can I comment on something?" he asked, slowly leaning down to me.

 

"Hmm?" I asked, looking up at him.

 

"I think Hyunsik still like you..." he whisper softly.

 

"Yah oppa! That's so wrong! He doesn't like me eh!!" I said as I smacked his arm lightly.

 

"Ah! Apa apa!" he called, rubbing his hand.

 

"Mianhae!" I called, rubbing his arm to realise that he's laughing at me. "Yah! This is not funny!" I called as I smacked him playfully. He laughed lightly before swinging a arm over my shoulder. "What if the reporters took pictures of us?" I asked, trying to get out of his grip.

 

"Than it'll be better... We're supposed to make you a Top 3 in the news! Infinite is currently in Top 5 with the news of their comeback... We have to drown them with our news!" he said.

 

"You sounded like you really hate them!"

 

"I hate guy that cheats on their girlfriend... I lose my girlfriend, my first love cause she thought I was cheating on her with Heechul..." he said with a -_-'' face. (I forgot what that face is called.) I looked down, biting my lips lightly as I tried to mask my laughter. "You have a personality like her that's why I'm helping you.." he stated as we walked back to them.

 

The dinner ended quite fast with Ilhoon and Hyunsik saying that they wanted to rest. "I'll go with them... I have to drive my car from their house anyway..." I said as I gave Yunho a hug. 

 

"So Yunho have a hug and I don't?" Changmin asked, looking over at me.

 

"Arasso!" I called, moving over to hug him. "I'll see you guys... Tomorrow?" I asked. They nodded their head lightly before getting into the car. I waved at them before I get into the passenger seat.

 

"Ah Jieun-ah, you requested to move back home, it's been approved... We've moved your stuff there so you can go over there tonight..." Manager oppa said before driving away. 

 

"Ne, gomawo!" I smile lightly. 

 

"Jieun-ah, what's between you and Yunho sunbae?" Hyoeun asked suddenly.

 

"What happened?" Eunkwang asked, looking at me.

 

"She's sleeping in his lap! And he scolded us for waking her up!"

 

"Jieun-ah, are you seducing him?"

 

"BOYA?!" I asked, looking up from my phone. "What do you mean by seducing?! Ah wait a moment, I have a message..." I said as I started reading it.

 

"Lend me your phone..." Sungjae sang lightly.

 

"Ani... I'm using it..."

 

"But noona! You used to lend it to me even when you're using it halfway!"

 

"That's cause I wasn't texting anyone..." I said, looking back at him. "I need to go up to grabbed some stuff..." I said before keeping my phone.

 

After making a trip to their house, I returned home. "Umma~~" I sang as I walked in.

 

"Jieun-ah! You're moving back?!" umma greeted me at the door happily.

 

"Ne!" I nodded my head, smiling brightly. I walked in to realise that Infinite is sitting there... "And I forgot to consider the fact that they'll come over..." I said. "Umma, why are they still coming over?"

 

"Cause your dongsae is dating Sunggyu." umma said.

 

"Boya?" I asked, "Ah molla molla... I'm going to unpack..." I said, walking up the stairs.

 

"Jieun-ah..." I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. I turned to see Myungsoo. "Can we talk?" he asked softly, walking towards me.

 

"About? If I remembered correctly, we have nothing to talk about..." I said, about to walk into the room but he suddenly turned me around and pin me to the door. "What are you doing?!" I asked trying to push him away.

 

"Can't we just talk? Can't we just clear up the misunderstanding?" he asked, his voice going louder.

 

"Are you crazy? Am I in wrong to deserve this shouting?! Who's the one that cheated first? I barely brought home a guy friend and you're doubting me?!" I shouted back at him. "Yah, if you don't want to keep your job, it's your problem... Don't go ruining my work for you... I no longer need to give up anything for you." I hissed, pushing him aside and walking into the room.

 

I could hear him standing outside there for a little while before he walked away. I sigh softly and proceed to prepare for bed.

 

Ah so Yunho is helping Jieun to get back at the three guy!
I'm talking too much now... I actually wonder who is reading my author notes when it's so long and annoying... I should stop typing and thinking for now~ Hope you guys like it and please comment!
Love ya~ :* Don't worry, I love boys! So the kiss is probabl on the cheeks or those blown kiss... Keke~ 

Annyeong~ :D