Chapter 18

Unexpected Love

"Yeoboseyo?" Eunkwang asked as the call finally click. "Mr Hong?" he asked.

 

"Ne?"

 

"Is Jieun around?"

 

"Huh? She didn't tell you guys?"

 

"Tell us what?!" Hyunsik shouted as Eunkwang changed the call into speaker mode.

 

"She left Cube... Her contract with us ended just weeks ago..."

 

"Than what's her new company?"

 

"I'm not sure myself... A lot of company have been offering really good deals... Like SM, Woollim, YG, JYP, Starship, TS and all... But it looked like she have no interests in any one of it..."

 

"Where is she now?"

 

"She left yesterday... And I didn't ask much since I'm not her boss now... I don't think she returned home too..."

 

"What?!"

 

"I saw pictures of her at the airport... No one know what's she doing now... I don't know, her family don't too..."

 

"Wait... Myungsoo know so much! What if he..." Peniel started but Ilhoon and Hyunsik is already out the door and running towards their waiting room.

 

"Boya? Did you found out something?" Sunggyu asked, folding his arm.

 

"Please... Tell us where she is..." Ilhoon said.

 

"How old do you think I am? Telling you where she is? Letting you hurt her again? That's not going to happen." Myungsoo scoff lightly. "You deserve this... You don't even deserve Jieun in the first place... I'm happy she got away... At least she don't need to hurt as much now."

 

"Myungsoo... Jebal..." Hyunsik begged, looking down.

 

"Jebal? That's not going to happen... You know it yourself... We've both hurt her once... Aniya... I've hurt her once, but you guys... I'm not going to allow anyone to hurt her again." Myungsoo said before pushing them out of the room and slamming the door shut in their face.

 

Jieun's p.o.v 

I guess this is it... I'm leaving everything behind... I looked around the dance room that I once practice in... The studio that I once recorded songs in... The entertainment room that hold so much memories... I quietly walk into their empty office, looking at the dirty mess. Maybe I should clean it up for them one last time...

 

I looked at the clock, 1am. Letting out a small sigh, I decided to take another walk before leaving for my 3am flight to Singapore. My hand touch lightly on the wall as I walked down the hallway. "Jieun!" I heard someone called out.

 

"Hm?" I turned to face a group of people. Beast, 4Minute, G.Na and Roh Jihoon.

 

"Do you think you can leave without saying goodnight? You bad dongsae!" Hyuna said, smacking my head lightly as tears leak down the side of her face.

 

"Mianhae..." I replied, looking down. Gina unnie came forward and give me a light squeeze.

 

"Stay healthy... Kakao talk me okay?" She asked as I nodded my head.

 

"Ah... Without you, where's our personal dance trainer?" Jihyun whined.

 

"Without all of you, where's my personal vocal teacher? Wait... I don't need that now..." I said, trying to joke around but earning a light smack from all of them.

 

"Aigooo... My favorite dongsae is leaving..." Dongwoon said, walking over.

 

"Yah! Since when is she your favorite dongsae?! She's mine!" They started arguing. I laughed lightly as some tears found its way out my eyes.

 

"You've make Jieun cry!!!" Jihoon said, walking over and giving me a slight hug. And before I know it, I'm stuck in the middle of a group hug.

 

"I have to go..." I said as I patted their arms. "We'll stay in touch..." I said, giving them all another hug before leaving. "Gina unnie... If they asked..."

 

"I won't say anything..." I smile thankfully at her before walking out into the cab.

 

I walked into the airport, looking around one last time, waving to some of the fans for the last time. It's been a pleasant journey with you guys supporting me... Unfortunately, it have to end.

 

Ilhoon's POV

I walked into the dorm, tossing my bag aside and settling on the floor, spotting a white letter. I picked it up and studied the writing. "HYUNG! JIEUN SHE!" I shouted, opening the letter as they crowded around.

 

BTOB! Born To Beat!
Wahhh daebak... Looking back down the roads, we started this for a revenge... But now, it seems like we've forgotten our original intention and made a new intention. Being the next generation star...                                                                             
I'm sorry I have to leave you guys half way through! I don't want it too... But it seems like our friendship is getting from bad to worse... So I think it's better if I leave before things got ugly. I didn't want to tell you guys because it seems like you guys won't care anymore...                                                                                                      I'm leaving Seoul... Don't bother to look for me... Even if you did, let's pretend that you don't know me and we never have this memory at all... For me this memory is filled with happiness and sadness but why do I always cry when I think about this? It's really tiring for me...Let's hope our next meeting would be filled with smiles.. Saranghae oppa.

 

I looked up with red eyes filled with tears, looking at all the other hyung. Hyunsik have just lost it and was staring blankly into the space while the rest just have tears running down their cheeks. Myungsoo hyung is right... We don't deserve her. And we believed Hyoeun over her...

 

"Hyung..." I called out softly, getting their attention. "Let her go shall we? Myungsoo hyung is right, we don't deserve her... We shouldn't even have help her in the first place... Since we've hurt her so much, let's do what she want us to do, forget her."

 

They didn't say much but just walked into the room. But it's obvious that they all agreed to it in pain. I stood up and walking into the room and packing the stuff for Hyoeun.

 

"Boya?"

 

"Let's break up." 

 

"Wae?"

 

"You don't like me, you like the fame... Let's just face it, you just want the fame... Take your things and go before I call the security on you." I said before walking out.

 

Jieun... We'll meet again... And I'll treat you right... 

 

From my ious web, where I uploaded this, there's a girl who have no idea who Jihoon is... So I'm afraid that some won't know him too so I included a pic of him! ^^

Roh Jihoon - A new addition to the Cube Family!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTWvl3uFe0setYikUYvFf
tumblr_md5hlyjjWo1rb0yjro1_500.jpg
BTOB-G-Na-Noh-Ji-Hoon-amp-A-Pink-reveal-
Don't they look like a couple? xD