Chapter 15

Unexpected Love

I walked into the bathroom, preparing to take off my clothes for shower, from the corner of my eyes I saw someone moving behind the shower curtains. I turned quickly before letting out a sharp scream. Myungsoo stood there hiding his body with the curtains. I let out anothr scream before running off the bathroom to meet Jisu. "What is he doing in there?!" I asked.

 

"Oh... He live here now..." Jisu said. "I have no idea what they're all thinking..." she said, shaking her head. "You can use umma's bathroom." she yawned before walking back into her bedroom.

 

Nodding my head, I walked into umma's room and took a quick shower, changing into a white dress, black leather jacket and a pair of black heels, before walking stairs after fixing my makeup to see umma cooking in the kitchen. "Umma!" I smile, walking over to her.

 

"Ah, you're ready?" she smile, turning over to look at me. "You look so different with makeup on and your hair curled..." she smile lightly as she patted my head.

 

"Ani umma! I'm still the me! I'm just different from how I look... What are you making?" I asked, looking over at the stove.

 

"It must have been some time since you have home cooked food... I made some kimchi stew..." she said, turning back to the pot.

 

"Oh! It's been so long! I'll set the table!" I smile, taking the plates.

 

"You're really one good daughter, having some many works to do and you're still help me... Raising you is a tough work but I think it's worth it!" umma said proudly. I laugh softly as I started setting the table.

 

"UNNIE!! OPEN THE DOOR!" Jisu called loudly from her bedroom after the door bell rang.

 

"ARASSO!" I shouted back as I walked over to the door. "Omo!" I gasp after I opened the door. Yunho stood there outside in the cold. "What are you doing here?"

 

"First, I talked with Hyunsik... He said that you'll be here so will the Infinite people be here... So I decided to come here..." he nodded his head.

 

"Are you so serious about helping me revenge?" I asked, pinching his cheeks.

 

"Like I say, I hate cheating boyfriends and you remind me of my first love so I want to help..." he said, brushing my hand off lightly. "Ain't you going to invite me in? It's cold.." he raised his eyebrows.

 

"Come in..." I smile lightly, standing aside. He bowed slightly before walking into the house.

 

"Jieun-ah, who is here?" Umma asked, walking over. "You're?"

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma-nim! Jung Yunho imnida..." Yunho said, bowing 90 degree.

 

"Ah! Come on in! You want to join us for breakfast?" she asked lightly. "I made extra..."

 

"Jinjja? Am I bothering you?"

 

"Ani... I already have 7 guys bothering me... But I believe Jieun's friends won't be as worse as them..." she said, walking back into the kitchen.

 

"Pass me your coat..." I said, helping him out of it. I placed it by the hanger before leading him into the living room where all the 7 boys are seated.

 

"Omo! Sunbae-nim!" they said before jumping up and bowing at him. He returned by bowing slightly.

 

I grabbed another plate and utensils and placed it on the table, pulling him to sit beside me. "Don't you have any activities?" I asked, looking over at him.

 

"Ani..." he shook his head. "I asked your company, you don't have any too and you're suppose to visit the salon today... We're at the same salon... If you didn't notice, so I'll drive you there than to the building..." he stated the plans for today.

 

"UNNIE!" I heard Jisu shouted loudly from her bedroom.

 

"Ne?" I shouted back.

 

"Who is here?"

 

"My friend, no need to worry!" I replied her.

 

"She's?"

 

"My dongsae, Jisu..." I replied, as I stood up to help umma set the food on the table. I heard Jisu's elephant footsteps echoing along the stairs and she finally reached the first step and the first thing I heard is a gasp followed by a scream... "Boya?!" I asked, turning over to her.

 

"Unnie! How is that..." she said, gesturing at Yunho. "As a no need to worry!" she said, gesturing to herself. I than realise that she's wearing her pajamas but her hair is messily done.

 

"Mianhae? I'm used to getting at least my hair and clothes done after I woke up... You can't blame me..." I shrugged, sitting back down.

 

"How is that you can always meet the famous people?! First Infinite, second BTOB, third, BEAST, fourth 4Minute, fifth, G.Na and now TVXQ?!"

 

"Eh... First, I met them before they're preparing to debut and we're in the same school! Second, I'm under CUBE of course I'll meet the people that you listed from second all the way to the fifth! Third, I need to perform too! So it's no surprise that I'll know people like them!" I tried to reason with her.

 

"Can you two stop arguing?! You have a guest here!" Umma said as she sat down. "Appa went out already, so you can just eat."

 

We finished eating after a while and I'm helping umma to clean the table. "Oppa..." I called, without looking up.

 

"Ne?" I heard a few voices answered instead of one.

 

I looked up at them curiously before I realised that all of them have their eyes on me. "Yunho oppa." I corrected myself.

 

"Hmm?" he asked, walking over to me.

 

"I have to help umma clean the dishes, so it'll be a while before we can leave..." I pout lightly at him. He rolled up his sleeve and reached over and took the dishes from me. "Boya?"

 

"I'll wash the dishes and you can clean the table... I guess that's only fair since I ate free breakfast..." he nodded and walked over to the sink. After cleaning the table, I walked over to him and started drying the dishes.

 

"Gomawo..." I said softly as I placed the dishes on the rack. "But oppa, you don't have to do it till this real... They might really misunderstood... And what if the media found out about this... How can we clean it off us?"

 

"Than just said that we're dating first than after a few months, we'll announce we broke up cause we don't have the same old feeling anymore..." he nodded his head.

 

"Are you serious?"

 

"I'm very serious!" he nodded his head as he passed me another plate.

 

"Umma! We'll be going now!" I said as I took my bag.

 

"Will you be home for dinner?"

 

"Will it be okay with I bring along BTOB oppa?"

 

"Why don't you asked the other guy too? What's his name?" Umma asked with a thinking face. "Ah!" she snapped her fingers. "Changmin!"

 

"Umma, if he's coming, just for him, you have to cook at least like a 3 person meal! We'll just eat outside before returning..."

 

"Hey, can we get a ride too?" Sunggyu asked, walking over.

 

"Wae?" I asked as I took the coat for Yunho and helping him to put it on.

 

"Our manager will be late... Is it okay?"

 

"But -" I got cut off by Yunho.

 

"If you don't mind squeezing..."

 

"How about some go first and some will just wait for manager hyung?" Woohyun asked, looking at them.

 

And like that, I ended with Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Jisu at the back of Yunho's car.

 

"Jieun, can you help me to grab my bottle?" Yunho asked after a while without looking away from the road. "It's in the glove compartment..."

 

"Ne..." I replied as I took it for him. "How can you drink?" I asked, looking at him.

 

"I'll figure a way..." he said, reaching out for it.

 

"Wait, you'll use mine..." I said, holding up mine that have like this straw attached to it.

 

"Thanks..." he said, taking it from my hand.

 

"But just you two are going, what's the different with not being late?" I asked, turning over to face them.

 

"Are you two dating?" Myungsoo asked, looking at us.

 

"Is it that obvious?" Yunho smirk lightly as I smacked his arm. "Ah! Apa!" he pout lightly.

 

"Mianhae..." I response almost automatically, rubbing his arm gently.

 

He parked the car and looked back, "You guys can get off first..." He said, as he took his bag over from me.

 

"Gwenchanna... We'll wait for you..." Myungsoo said.

 

"If you want... But we..."

 

"What's the worst you can do? Kiss?"

 

"That's exactly what we'll do." Yunho replied.

 

"Bowh?" I turned to Yunho, wide eyes. "Yah! Is your job making me embarrass every moment?! If it is, do I need to pay you now?" I asked.

 

He just leaned over as I finished talking and peck my lips lightly before removing my seat belt. "Gaja..." he said, getting off the car.

 

Knowing that I'm going to be questioned by Jisu if I don't alight in time, I quickly jump out of the car, walking over to Yunho. "You are a bad kid!" I stepped on his feet.

 

"Apa! I could have kiss you longer to make him jealous if you weren't so shy!" he said, jumping up and down slightly.

 

"You're an ! You doing this just make me believe that you like me!" I whisper hiss at him as we walked up the steps to the salon.

 

We finished doing our makeup first and were walking around to waste time so we won't reach the building so quickly when BTOB arrived. "Annyeong!" we waved as we walked up to them.

 

'You reached early!" Eunkwang commented.

 

"Ani! You reached late!" I said.

 

"Maknae, go do your makeup first!" one of the makeup artist walked out to us.

 

"Ne~ I'm going to get some drinks..." Hyunsik said. "Hyung, follow me..." he said to Yunho. He nodded and grabbed my hand lightly, pulling me along. "So how did it go?" he turned to Yunho after getting the drinks for us.h

 

"How did what go?" I looked at them light some idiot.

 

"I guess he's pretty jealous..." Yunho replied, sipping out from the can. "What about your side?"

 

"He's getting irritated easily..." Hyunsik nodded his head.

 

"Can someone fill me in? Please?" I asked, looking at both of them.

 

"I'm the one that got hyung to help you... So in a way, I'm helping too..." Hyunsik said, "According to Eunkwang hyung's logic about guys getting jealous or angry when their ex is better at their job, apparently doesn't apply for Myungsoo... So I decided to get someone very famous to help us." he nodded his head.

 

"Wait... How did you even..." I pointed at Yunho.

 

"I know D.O. The one in EXO... I would have got him but you seem awkward with EXO members so I got a little help from him for me to meet hyung."

 

"So his side is Myungsoo, than who's your side?" I asked, looking over at him.

 

"Ilhoon." 

 

"But Ilhoon is dating!" 

 

"Okay so here's the thing. After you left, I got over you pretty quickly with all the work I have but Ilhoon seems still be the fact that he like you and doesn't want to change it... So the annoying hyung came up with the idea of match-making so they send him on blind dates... He refuses almost all the girls with cute personality like you but he chose Hyoeun the one that have the evil personality..."

 

"Have you ever thought about me? How am I suppose to chose between them now that I have such a perfect fake boyfriend that I not want to let go!" I asked, tossing my hand in the air. "And you want me to be attacked from the fans?!! Cassiopeia is scary sometimes!"

 

"I haven't thought about that part yet... I thought you'll still like Ilhoon..."

 

"Okay first, tell me how I can adapt to a not so perfect boyfriend when I keep spending time with this guy over here. " I said gesturing to Yunho. "Second, no, I do not like him. I'm annoyed by him! I don't even want to date anyone that's in BTOB now!"

 

"Does that means you'll date someone in Infinite?"

 

"NO! I'm done talking to you! I know you're trying to help but your way is not working! I don't like any of them! In fact I don't like anyone now!" I said before walking away.

 

After a while, Yunho caught up with me, pulling my wrist. "He's just trying to help..."

 

"I know... But have you ever thought that what if I like it like this now? I have no need to worry about love life and all, I can just focus more on my career and make more people proud of me?" I asked.

 

"But isn't your goal suppose to take revenge?"

 

"I'm over it... My revenge is getting a job and living better than him and getting out from the time where I'm still crazily in love with him... Thank you for trying to help... And you could have tell me!" I said as we walked into the room. 

 

"I see that my job is done... Call me when you need help again..." he smile. "I'll leave now..." he gave me a light hug before walking out. 

 

Hyunsik walked up after he left. "I'll deal with this myself..."

 

"But you have at least chase Hyoeun away! I got you Yunho for like 2 days straight!"

 

"Arasso! I'll get rid of Hyoeun for 2 days!" 

 

"Yah!" 

tumblr_mda09dei7G1rnvyjro1_500.gif
Axf-vjqCAAAZ__L.jpg:large
Ilhoon-btob-born-to-beat-33394366-499-75