Chapter 12

Unexpected Love

"How long have you know Ilhoon?" I asked Hyoeun as we're walking back to the house with the boys walking in front.

 

"Almost a year... But the members are never accepting me... It took me half a year to finally step into the bedroom but you just return from a 3 years trip and you can just walk into the bedroom, use Hyunsik's bed..."

 

"We have a past together..." I replied.

 

"Even if I were to sleep over, I have to sleep on Ilhoon's bed and Ilhoon will sleep on the floor cause of me... And I wasn't even allow to touch anything on the bed that you're using now even though it's usually filled with rubbish... How do you do it?"

 

"Do what?"

 

"Let them like you?"

 

"Molla... It just happen..." I replied, shrugging.

 

"Jieun-ah!" I heard Minhyuk called out from the front.

 

"Ne oppa?" I asked, walking over to him.

 

"I thought you want to drink?" he asked, swinging a arm over me.

 

"I got manager oppa to buy some soju for us earlier on..." I replied. "I'm so cold... Let's race back!! On the count of 3!" I smile.

 

"NE~" they replied.

 

"1... 2...!" I shouted and started running.

 

"Yah Jieun you cheated!"

 

"I'm on heels!" I called without looking back and quickly run into the building and up the stairs. "I'm first!" I smile brighty turning behind to see Ilhoon and the rest following closely. "Where's Hyoeun?" I asked, looking around for her.

 

"Molla..." Eunkwang shrugged before walking into the house. "I'm so cold..." he commented and they all walked in, including Ilhoon.

 

I stare at them blankly. "Ilhoon! That's your girlfriend!"

 

"She'll return later..." he replied.

 

I stare at their back blankly before walking down the stairs to look for her. "Hyoeun!" I shouted, looking around. "Hyoeun!" I shouted, running to her after I found her. 

 

"Ah Angel! How did you even manage to run in this?" she pointed at my skyhigh boots. "I can't even run in this!" she pointed at her 3 inch heels.

 

"It take practice... I can dance in this... I should at least master how to run from fans..." I joke lightly as I helped her. "You wanna spend a girl night with me?" I smile lightly.

 

"Why are you so kind? I took your TVXQ album!" 

 

"It don't matter... They sign it all the time, they would have just forget about me..." I smile. "Should we go to the tent cafe?" I smile, pulling her along.

 

"What about them?"

 

"Leave them!" I smile brightly as we started walking down.

 

We started chatting and drinking. After a while, my phone started ringing. "Oh... They're calling..." I hold it up before putting it back into my bag.

 

"Why don't you answer it?"

 

"They're always like this... Ignore them... We're near the house anyway..." I said. "Let's continue talking~" 

 

"At least they called you... They didn't even call me..." she said sadly.

 

"Ilhoon is shy about expressing..." I said.

 

"But it's already a year..."

 

"JIEUNNNNNN!" I heard Sungjae shouted before shouting. "HYUNGGGGG!!" They quickly run in and Sungjae sat beside me. "Why didnt't you answer meeeee?" he whine.

 

"Sungjae, when are you so whiny?" I asked, looking over at him.

 

"Why are you with her?"

 

"Yah! She's my friend!" 

 

"Since when!"

 

"Since now! I'm going to smack you if you ask anymore!" I threaten.

 

"Jieun-ah... You worried us!" Minhyuk said walking in.

 

"We're done anyway... Hyoeun let's go~" I smile, grabbing her hand. We started talking around the neighbour.

 

"Ah..." Hyoeun touched the back of her shoes. I looked down to see some blister there.

 

"Let's have a couple race!" I said, snapping my finger. "I pick... Minhyuk oppa!" I smile, clapping my hand. "Ilhoon and Hyoeun a group?" I asked.

 

"NE!" they answered.

 

Eunkwang ended up as a judge since Peniel is with Sungjae, Changseob is with Hyunsik. I'm with Minhyuk while Hyoeun is with Ilhoon. "Alright, on the count of 3!" Eunkwang said. "1... 2... 3!" he shouted.

 

I quickly jumped onto Minhyuk's back and he started speeding off. We reached 2nd place since Peniel and Sungjae reached there earlier. Hyunsik is nearing. "Lose!" I mouth to him. He nodded and suddenly pretended  that he trip over a stone and fall to the ground. "Ilhoon oppa!!! Pawli!" I wave my arm excitedly.

 

They reached 3rd place. I helped Hyunsik up and started brushing his shirt for him. "You're a idiot!" I laughed as we walked up the stairs with Hyoeun.

 

"Why bother letting us win?"

 

"Aish... They'll blame it on you... Those guys..." I shook my head at them as we started walking. 

 

"Why are you so nice to me? I thought you like Ilhoon once?"

 

"Bleh!" I lied, making a puking look. "Ani ani! I like.... Doojoon oppa!" I smile brightly.

 

"EH! So you're cheating on TVXQ!!" Sungjae exclamined.

 

"Ani!! SHHHH!" I pointed at him, holding my hand up to my lips. "I'm so tired... I'll just sleep first..." I said, walking into the room.

 

 

 

I woke the next morning to a group of people quarreling. "Boya?" I walked out to a crying Hyoeun. "Boya?" I asked, running beside Hyoeun. 

 

"You ask her, you ask her what she did." they said angrily, folding their arm across their chest.

 

"What did you do?" I asked, looking over at her lightly. She just shook her lightly.

 

"Bowh? You're brave to do it but you're too ashamed to admit it?!" Changseob asked in disbelief.

 

"Check your wallet..." Hyunsik said.

 

"Eh?" I asked, reaching over and look inside. I let out scream when I saw the photo torn in half. "What?!" I half shouted, jumping over. "Who did this?!"

 

"Ugh, whose the one looking gulity?"

 

"How could you? I thought we're going fine..." I cried, looking at her. "I even gave you the autographed album! Do you know what I go through to get it?!" I half shouted, half crying. "I only gave it to you cause you're Ilhoon's girlfriend and we have a rough start and you did this?!" I shouted. 

 

"Jieun! It's not her fault!" Ilhoon shouted, hugging Hyoeun into his arms.

 

"So yeah, now you're siding with her... Brilliant! Do you know what hell I went through to get that autograph or even to take the picture with them?! Do you know that I could die for them? Yeah I'm a star but I'm a fan too!" I shouted at him.

 

"Who asked you to show it off?!"

 

I closed my eyes and held my head up facing the ceiling, feeling the tears coming out. "I have to go to the company..." I said, walking back into the room. I walked out after applying my makeup. 

g.na-airport-fashion.jpg

I took a bag and walked over to the door while manager oppa is waiting. "Jieun-ah, I didn't mean it..." Ilhoon said, grabbing my hand. I brush it aside and walked out of the house, ignoring him.

 

After discussing with Mr Hong again, I went back home around 10 plus. I walked in to meet their curious face. I walked straight into the room and started packing my luggage. "Jieun. what are you doing?" they asked, walking in.

 

"I'm packing, can't you see?" I asked, looking over at them.

 

"For?"

 

"I talked to Mr Hong... He's getting me a place..." I replied, packing up the dresser. "I'll leave the shampoo and soap since it's half finished so it can be easier for me to pack." 

 

"Wae?" they asked, "Is it because of what happened in the morning?"

 

"I'm planning for a while and today just prove that I should..." I replied, without looking up.

 

"But how can you blame it all on her without any proof?!" Ilhoon asked, grabbing my arms.

 

"So you're saying that we're lying?" Minhyuk asked, suddenly angry.

 

"Yah! Jung Ilhoon, this is enough! I've been putting it up with her... Everyone in this room knows about my love for TVXQ... Getting that album is like a cross out on my bucket list! And I gave it to her! Wae? Cause of you! I have a awful start with her so in order to save it, I gave it to her... I don't mind? Yah, when are you that stupid?"

 

"I'm stupid?! Yah, what about you? Trusting the hyung like that? Are you crazy?" 

 

Without knowing, I lifted a hand and slapped him across the face. "What's wrong with trusting them? They're your hyung and my oppa! I know that for one, they would never hurt me. At least they're better than you!" I looked over at Hyoeun, "I thought we're getting better but turns out, you're no different for all the others." I said before grabbing my bag.

 

"Jieun-ah, we'll go with you..."

 

"Andwae, it's late, you guys have work tomorrow..." I said. "I'll be back to get my shoes maybe tomorrow... Or wait... If you want all my stuff you might as well take it... I can always buy a new pair." I said, looking at Hyoeun.

 

"I'd rather lose my sleep than breathe the same air as them." they hissed before grabbing my luggage and walking out.

 

"Gwenchanna, you guys don't need to follow me..." I said, patting Eunkwang's back.

 

"Andwae, I'm not going up!" Minhyuk said loudly, raising his hand.

 

"Arasso... You guys can spend the night over at my house..." I smile lightly as we get into the car.