Chapter 11

Unexpected Love

 

After spending a few days at umma's house, it's finally the day to leave for Japan. I walked into the airport, tugging my bag. All this day I've been feeding my brain lies... I like them as siblings? Maybe for the rest but Ilhoon? 

 

I was waiting to check in when suddenly I heard manager oppa from a while. "She's over there!" I heard him shout.

 

"Eh?" I asked, as I looked out to see him leading the BTOB members. "Boya? Did I said to not meet you?" I asked when they finally reached home.

 

They each hold up a card. "But we can't just say goodbye like that..." Minhyuk smile lightly.

 

"You guys so must!" I said as my tears started slipping down the side of my cheeks. I hugged them tightly before letting go. "I have to go... I'll miss you guys so much..." I kiss their cheeks lightly before leaving.

 

I get into the airplane and started looking through the letters.

 

"Yah, come back soon arasso? You being in Japan alone... Aish... Oppa don't even dare to think of what will happen... I'll miss you already... Stay safe~
-Minhyuk

Why must you always make choices that worry us? Even though we just know you, you're like a dongsae to me... It's hard to leave without seeing you one last time... Stay safe and good luck..
-Eunkwang

 

Can I be a bird? So I can fly over to Japan and take care of you? Kekeke~ Oppa will miss you~ Come back when you're done with the work there!
-Changseob

 

Why must you make this choice? You can just believe what I said the other night at the cafe, it's for acting purposes. You leaving like this is worrying 7 guys! If you stay at most it worries me... Oh wait... Maybe I won't even care! XP Leave and come back quick! I want to be your oppa once again!"
-Hyunsik

 

COME BACK QUICK~ GOODLUCK~
-Peniel

 

I'm already missing you noona... T_T Without you, all the hyungs is back to bullying me... Noona come back soon and help me take over this bullying! I'll miss you! I heard that TVXQ will be there for Dome! KEKEKE BUT YOU"LL NEVER MEET THEM THERE!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHAH"
-Sungjae

 

I laughed lightly before suddenly realising something, I went back to counting the letters. 6 letters? There's one missing... I searched around and found the manager oppa's letter. Can't be his... He already passed it to me...

 

I opened it lightly and looked at the letter, Ilhoon's handwriting sat on the paper. AIsh this boy...

 

"I believe fate... Do you? Of course you do... I really want to believe that fate let you come into my life so I won't have to move on... Is it fate for me to meet you? Or is it fate for you to become a star?

Fate... Fate... I'm starting to hate it... If we're not meant to be together why bother letting me like you? If we're not meant to be together, so can't  we maintain a oppa dongsae feeling... 

I said that I would forget you... But that night after you left for your umma's house... Suddenly the house is so quiet... Not that quiet, the hyung are still talking and playing... But I felt a sense of emptiness... Usually I would be able to hear your voice at night... But now, needing to get use to this... It's hard... Is it true that I can move on? I found it hard...

I'll continue waiting for you... I hope then, you'll be in love with me,
-Ilhoon

 

Without, my tears are leaking down, soaking the paper. "Pabo..." I whisper. "I want you to move on so I left... But now it's not working huh..." I looked inside the envelope to find a small note.

 

"I know why you left... We're suppose to sacrifice for the fans... But if this means, letting go of a possible love one... I would rather be poor. Saranghae..."

 

I sat there just looking at the letter. If you don't move on, let's hope I did... Nado saranghae...

 

3 years passed~
I alighted from the plane and walked over to the exit suddenly blinded by the lights and the exit is surround by fans. I smile lightly before bowing and walking in the middle of the securities. I get into the car only to meet the familiar face of manager oppa.

 

"OPPA~" I squeak before attacking him with a hug. 

 

"Ah... Our Angel is so famous now eh!" he smile as he drive out of the airport.

 

I managed to debut in the first year I was there and I started promoting there but I too released some digital single in Korean but majority of my time is spent in Japan and I got famous there~ "Where are we going?" I asked, slight jumpy.

 

"We're going home to surprise the boys! All the managers didn't tell them that you're returning today and they've been catch up in work lately to watch the news..." he smile.

 

When we finally reached the apartment, I ran up the stairs and quickly punched in the passcode and walked into the room before coming face to face with....

 

A girl... That look bottomless...

 

"Boya?" I asked as manager oppa walked in. 

 

"I forgot to tell you this along the way... Ilhoon got a girlfriend..." he said as he set my luggage down. "What do you have in it? It's so heavy!"

 

"What do you think? I haven't meet you guys in like 3 years and I'm in Japan..." I said, walking towards the door.

 

"You can't go in there!" the girl said, stopping me.

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Their makeup less! Duh!" she replied.

 

I raised my eyebrow at her before looking at manager oppa. Who's making some circle lines at the side of his head before pointing at her. "Seriously?" I asked, before turning and I was about to turn the knob but she pulled me back a little too hard and I let out a soft scream, falling on my .

 

"Boya?! Hyoeun can you stop making so many noises---" Minhyuk said, walking out of the room. "JIEUNNNNNNNN!" he shouted happily, rushing out to hug me.

 

"Jieun?!!" I heard many voices said and someone scream and a loud thub. 

 

"Omo!" I said, before walking into the room to find Sungjae on the floor. "Omo!" I called, helping him up.

 

"NOONAAAAAAAAAA!!!" he shouted before hugging me tightly. "BOGOSHIPOSEO!!" 

 

"Sungjae-ah... Sungjae..." I patted his arm. "I can't breath..." I coughed lightly.

 

"YAH! It's my turn!!" I heard someone said before prying Sungjae's arms off me.

 

"NOONAAAA!" he called dramatically.

 

I turned to face Hyunsik. "OPPA!" I squeak before jumping onto him. "How are you?" I asked, looking at him.

 

"Fine~ Why didn't you tell us?" Hyunsik asked.

 

"YAHH! Stop hogging!" Eunkwang said, pushing Hyunsik aside and giving me a hug. 'Aigoo! Our princess is back!" 

 

"What about me!"

 

"Since when did I declare you my princess? It's Ilhoon that said it only... I rather die than name you my princess." he said, walking off.

 

"Aigoo! You're back!" Changseob hugged me tightly before leading me out to the living room while I meet Ilhoon.

 

"Oppa!" I smile when I saw him. He smile and came forward and give me a light hug.

 

"Where's Peniel?" I asked, looking around.

 

"Here!" I turned and face him. "You turn prettier!" he smile before hugging me lightly.

 

"I brought present~" I smile brightly.

 

We're sitting in a circle and I started giving out the present. "Here..." I hold out a Rilakumma and pass it to Minhyuk. "I read that yours is dirty..."

 

"Umm... This whole bag is for Peniel..." I hold a bag filled with food, passing it over to him.

 

"I brought some health things for Eunkwang..." I said, passing it over to him.

 

"I brought hats~" I smile handing it over to Changseob.

 

"You guys have a banana, here's a monkey.." I passed the monkey soft toy to Sungjae, earning laughters from the members.

 

"What else... Ah Hyunsik oppa!" I said, holding a bag. "This are clothes and some fedoras..." I said, passing it to him.

 

"I brought some earphones for you..." I said, passing it to Ilhoon. "I didn't know that you'll be here..." I said, facing Hyoeun. "Umm... I brought some items, why don't you take a pick?" I asked, waving her over.

 

"Oh my gosh! Is that TVXQ's autograph?! Can I have it?!" she asked.

 

I looked down at the album that I managed to get TVXQ to sign. I bit my lips lightly but I have a awful start with her and she might force Ilhoon into something bad. "Ne... Go ahead..." I fake a smile. 

 

"Bowh?" Sungjae asked a little too loud. I turned to see that the members all have their jaw popped open even the manager oppa.

 

"Boya?" I asked.

 

"Ah, Hyoeun, the album said 'To the one and only Angel Beat that caught our eyes... I think it's meant for Jieun... Why don't you pick something else?" Ilhoon asked, passing me the album back.

 

"Wae wae wae?!"

 

"Cause it's hers!"

 

"But she said that I can take my pick!"

 

"Something that's without her name!"

 

"Gwenchanna..." I said softly, holding the album out to her. "At least I know that I met them..." I smile lightly. "I'll go wash up... I still need to go back to the company and talk about my Korea comeback..." I said, walking into the room.

 

"You can take my bed!" I heard Hyunsik said.

 

"But there's stuff here..."

 

"Just kick them off!"

 

"Waeo oppa! You don't allow me to touch them but you're telling her to kick them off?"

 

"Shh! I'm not talking to you! Don't even think that we'll treat you like Jieun when you're only dating Ilhoon!" Hyunsik response coldly.

 

I started unpacking and quickly shower. I pulled on a white long sleeve sweater dress with my jeans and a pair of brown boots. "Oppa! Can I use your BB cream?" I asked, walking out, combing my hair.

 

"Ne!" all of them answered.

 

"I don't need that much... I just need Ilhoon's... Can I?" I asked, looking over at him. He nodded his head lightly.

 

"You know which is mine right?" 

 

"Ne... Kamsahaminda~" I sang. After I'm done with the makeup, I grabbed my bag. "Do you guys want to come along? We can grab something to eat later..." I said, looking over at them.

 

"But they said that they don't want to go out..." Hyoeun said smugly. I raised my eyebrow slightly as the boys started moving around to dress up.

 

"I'll wake oppa up!" I said, walking over to manager oppa's room.

 

"But you can't enter that room!" Hyoeun said a bit too late since I already stick my head in.

 

"Jieun! You're back!" 

 

"We're going to the company..."

 

"All?"

 

"Ne.."

 

"You're riding with me! I won't let Eunkwang behind the wheels today!"

 

"Why are you so popular in them?" I heard Hyoeun grumble slightly.

 

After a while, we're walking down the stairs. "Jieun-ah, you're sure that you're okay about giving away the signed album?"

 

"Gwenchanna..." I smile as I hold out my wallet and opening it to show them. 

 

"What?!" they gasp as they saw the picture of me standing in the middle and them swinging their arm over my shoulder, smiling brightly. "How?"

 

"Remember our goal?" I asked, facing Hyunsik and Ilhoon. "I accomplished mine... They said that I looked like BoA to them and I have a long way to go!" I smile brightly.

 

"We accomplished ours too!" Hyunsik smile.

 

"We really need to go out and drink than!" I smile brightly.

 

"Tonight!"

 

"Tonight? Gaja!" I smile.

 

"Our Jieun have definitely grow up!" They teased lightly as we get into the car.