Chapter 21

Unexpected Love

"Yeoboseyo oppa? Can we meet up? Han River... Now... I know it's late... I'm sorry..." I called Myungsoo a while ago.

 

I walked around the park, kicking stones away from my path. "Jieun!" I heard his voice as he run to me.

 

"Oppa..." I breathe, turning over to face him. 

 

"What's wrong?" he asked, as he reached me.

 

"I... I..." I muttered as my hand pulled out the box.

 

"Oh that..." he smile lightly to himself. "Your mum found out... She's really happy and she's talking with my mum about this happily even when I'm preparing to leave..."

 

My breathe got caught in my throat. Umma knows? And she's happy? I looked down, biting my lips lightly. For umma... I breathe lightly before looking up at him, forcing a smile. "And you expect me to put it on myself?" I  asked, passing him the box.

 

He smile lightly, grabbing the box from my hand. He got down on one knee and looked up at me. "Choi Jieun. Are you willing to marry me?" he smile brightly.

 

I bite my lips as I nodded my head in a forced method. "Ne..." I gulp as he grabbed my left hand gently, slipping the ring onto it. Without knowing, a tear leaked down my cheeks. It's not suppose to go this way... But if umma is happy... "Let's go and tell them the good news..." I smile as we walked home hand in hand.

 

I woke up the next morning right beside Myungsoo as his arm is wrapped around my waist. I get out off his grip quietly and putted on jacket before going up to the rooftop. Jisu is already sitting there, looking out at the sunrise.

 

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked, sitting beside her. 

 

"It's been a while since we sat with each other like this and just talking." she avoided my question.

 

"I know..." I replied.

 

"You must be happy right? Finally marrying with your first love?" she asked, looking up at me.

 

"I guess?" I asked, staring out at the sun.

 

 

"Are you going to tell BTOB?" she asked.

 

"I should... They're the one with me the whole way through..." I nodded my head lightly. "Ah.. That remind me! I told Jihoon that I'll join them for breakfast!" I said as I crawl into the house. I quickly showered and changed into a white tank top with a pair of black shorts along with my black heels. I grabbed a random jacket, pulling it on before running out after grabbing my bag only to bang into Ilhoon.

 

"Thank gosh you're awake!" he said as we walked over into the car. 

 

"What are you guys doing here so early?"

 

"For the breakfast... Jihoon hyung told us..." he opening the door for me. I got in the car to crash into Jihoon.

 

"I nearly forgot about it!" I said, pushing my hair back.

 

"Wait! What's this?!" Eunkwang shouted, grabbing my left hand. "He proposed?!"

 

"How... Ne..." I nodded my head.

 

"And you agreed?"

 

"If not, why is it here?" I asked, pulling my hand back from Eunkwang as Jihoon grabbed it and took a look.

 

"And you're sure?" they asked.

 

"I can't really chose! I haven't been doing my part as a daughter! If my mum is happy, I will do it..."

 

"Have it ever occurred to you that she's happy because you're getting married?! And not cause you're marrying Myungsoo!" Ilhoon raised his voice at me suddenly.

 

"Even so, why take away her happiness?!" I shouted back at Ilhoon. "You're not in my shoes so you won't understand!"

 

"Tell me so I can understand! If I don't, you can tell me and explain till I understand!"

 

"I've always been the daughter that she's proud off... She like Myungsoo a lot!"

 

"Even after he 'cheated' on you?!"

 

"Why are you even caring?!"

 

"I don't know what's wrong with my stupid brain wanting me to care for you!" he shouted before turning away.

 

I breathe in, turning away as I rest my head on Jihoon's neck while he play with my ring. "Eh... It's too loose... Maybe it's a sign that you guys are not suppose to be together." he said as we get off the car.

 

"What's up with everyone telling me I might regret it if I were to marry Myungsoo?!" I asked.

 

"I didn't say it!"

 

"But everyone is circling around it! If you want to say it, just say it and stop sugarcoating it!"

 

"IT'S ISN'T YOU MIGHT! YOU WILL REGRET IT!" Ilhoon shouted.

 

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS?! YOU'RE THE FIRST ONE THAT  LET ME OFF!" 

 

"SAYS WHO?! YOU JUST DIDN'T REALISE IT!"

 

"REALISE WHAT?! THAT YOU LOVE HYOEUN SO MUCH?!"

 

"DID YOU EVEN NOTICE THAT SHE'S NOT AROUND HERE ALREADY?!"

 

"WELL, IT'S TIME SHE LEAVE!"

 

"Jieun! Jieun!" Jihoon pulled me aside, facing me. "Relax... You're both angry now... Alright... Don't say things that you'll regret..." Jihoon said, forcing me into his arms.

 

I felt hot tears spilled out from the side. "Molla... Jinjja molla... I feel that it's wrong... But..." I muttered into his chest as he  my hair lightly.

 

"Arasso... For your mum... It's time that she be happy right?" he muttered into my forehead lightly. "Eunkwang, pass me the key, I'll drive her back." 

 

"Ne..." Eunkwang said, tossing the key over to Jihoon.

 

I got into the car with the help of Jihoon as he proceed to the other side. "Jieun-ah..." he started slowly as we drove out of the car park. "Never regret what you do..."

 

"I'm already regretting..." I bite my lips lightly. "There's something that I didn't tell you guys..."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Myungsoo is leaving Infinite."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"We'll be leaving for Singapore. He said it'll be easier for both me and him." I looked down, biting my lips lightly. 'I didn't want to tell anyone..."

 

"Then why are you telling me?"

 

"I'm confused at my own actions..." I looked down biting my lips lightly.

 

"When are you leaving?"

 

"This Friday..."

 

"Which is 2 days from now."

 

"Ne... Oppa... Since I just have a quarrel with them, can you not tell them that I'll be leaving again?" I asked.

 

 "Again?"

 

"Let me leave while they're still mad so they won't feel any sadness about their actions." I looked down at the ring that rested on my ring finger. It suddenly look so... Out of place. 

 

"Ne... I'll try."

It's going to end at the next chapter! What do you guys feel? All I can say is, it'll be out soon! Thank you for accompanying me on my journey! And if you like Infinite and Hyuna, please check out another one of my story Winter Rose! :)

I want to start on a new fanfic! But I have no idea which group to write about, so give me your suggestion if you want to read more of my stories! ;) Thank you reading this, you have no idea how much I love you guys!