Chapter 22

Unexpected Love

Jisu's P.o.V

I watched as Jieun packed her luggage for tonight while Myungsoo help her to take the clothes out of the closet. "Myungsoo-ah, can you help me to get a glass of water?" I heard her ask Myungsoo softly.

 

"Ne.." Myungsoo nodded his head, planting a kiss on her cheek before walking down to the kitchen. 

 

"Jisu-ah, if you wanna say something just do so before it's too late..." she turned around. "Ain't you bored? You're there for about half an hour just watching us pack the luggage, judging on your personality, you'll be bored soon." she said, turning to face me. She sat on the bed, patting the space beside her. "Here.."

 

I walked over to her and closed the door, leaning it. "Are you nuts? Are you crazy?" I asked her.

 

"Boya?"

 

"Are you crazy? You hate him. He somehow did a prank that shows that he's cheating on you and yet you're moving to Singapore tonight?!" she shouted loudly.

 

"Isn't that what you all wanted?" she asked. "Me to marry Myungsoo... Me to start a family with him?" I asked.

 

"I thought you'll snap out of it soon... But it turns out, you are not! In fact you're jumping into it deeper than usual!"

 

"What's done is done." she replied standing up and continue to pack the clothes. 

 

"I hope you know that there's still time for you to regret your actions..." I said before walking out of the bedroom. 

 

I quickly walked into my room, holding the phone up to my ear. "Yeoboseyo?" I asked. "Unnie is leaving for real. No sense is going into her mind." I smacked the door shut as Myungsoo walked up the stairs, humming to The Chaser.

Jieun's P.O.V
I started packing the clothes after Jisu left. "I hope you know that there's still time for you to regret your actions..." That line kept running through my mind.

 

"Jieun... Here..." Myungsoo called, passing me the glass, pulling me out of my thoughts.

 

"Thanks oppa." I smile, taking it from him and sipping it gently. "You want to go shower now?" I asked, setting the glass aside.

"We have to leave soon..." I said.

 

"Ne..." he nodded, grabbing his clothes.

 

"I'll go out to buy some stuff..." I smile, grabbing my bag and coat before walking out of the room. Instead of buying stuff, it's just a lie. I want to walk around this area since I'm leaving for real this time now... I walked around the town and suddenly the memories started coming back. 

 

The park... The night where we first celebrated our first year of debuting... Fireworks in the park, eating, shouting. 

 

I reached the store near the company. The first place where I got treated for being an idol?

 

After a while, I reached the tent cafe... The one where I first ate with them along with Hyoeun, after a few years not being in Korea... 

 

Without realising, tears leaked down my cheeks. All the little places, instead of remembering Infinite... Every single memories is BTOB... Ilhoon... I closed my eyes, drying it slightly. My phone vibrated lightly. 

 

"Yeoboseyo? Oppa? Ne... I'm going back now..." I replied as I made a u-turn back home. 

 

I showered on put on a white sweater with a pair of black jeans. I looked down at the ring that rested on my finger like there's nothing wrong. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room slipping into my heels. 

 

"Why can't I send you there?" umma asked, grabbing  my hand lightly.

 

"Gwenchanna umma..." I patted her shoulder. "I'll cry even more if you send me there..." I bite my lips lightly. 

 

"Arasso... Be careful over there okay..."

 

"Ne umma..." I nodded. "Oppa... Gaja..." I said as I turned to walk out of the door.

 

"Remember what I say earlier on. There's still time." Jisu said.

 

I pretended that I didn't heard her and walked out holding onto Myungsoo's hands. I got into the cab and we all proceed to our own matters. I plugged in my earplugs as Myungsoo make sure that all the things is present and going well. 

 

I looked out at the sky as the clouds gathered.  "I hope you know that there's still time for you to regret your actions..." Maybe we're just not meant to be in this life... I closed my eyes and rest my head on Myungsoo's shoulder, trying to push the thoughts out.

 

Ilhoon's P.O.V
 "Unnie is leaving for real. No sense is going into her mind." I heard Jisu said after waking me from my nap.

 

"And?"

 

"Ugh! What's wrong you two?!" I heard a loud bang in the background.

 

"What?!"

 

"UGH!!! It's so tiring to get this idea to you guys! You guys obviously love each other but are too engross in making people happy that you forget about it!

 

"That's what you think! You're not me so how would you know what I'm thinking?!"

 

"And you're not unnie so how would you know what she's thinking!"

 

"Leave me alone! I just want to make the most on my break by sleeping!" I shouted before hanging up the phone. 

 

"Ilhoon-ah..." I heard Hyunsik low voice.

 

"Ne hyung?"

 

"Why won't you just accept it? You send Hyoeun away cause you still like Jieun... Even after all this years... You refuses to date... You're not young anymore..."

 

"I'm only 24!"

 

"So you should be mature enough to thinking! But why is Jisu, the one that's 2 years younger than you guys having such a mature thought than you guys!"

 

"If you like Jieun so much why won't you go after all?!"

 

"She never like me... It's just a one-sided love... But yours is different... Why push away something that's already yours?" I heard the bitterness in his voice. 

 

"Mianhae..." I apologize softly.

 

"Think it through... You can still regret your actions..." I heard him say softly before he went back to sleep. Aish that hyung...

 

I looked out of the window, looking at the dark sky. I don't know how long it is but I just kept staring out of the window till I received a message.

 

"Unnie is leaving... Go to the airport if you don't want to regret it." 

 

"You send Hyoeun away cause you still like Jieun... Even after all this years... You refuses to date..."

 

"Why push away something that's already yours?" 

 

Ugh this hyung! I jumped down from the bed, quickly pulling on my jacket and bag. "HYUNG!!" I shouted loudly.

 

"Boya?" Eunkwang asked, looking up from the television. "Where are you going?"

 

"To the airport." 

 

"For?"

 

"Jieun... She's leaving..."

 

"Thank gosh the sense is starting to get into your head. Let's go!" he shouted, grabbing the car keys and his jacket before running out with me.

 

"Hurry!" I kept rushing Eunkwang. "Her flight is 8!" 

 

"Now is.... 7:30!! Why can't you think of chasing after her earlier?!" he cursed as he started his reckless driving. "Hurry!!" he shouted as he pulled into the parking zone but even after the car stopped, I opened the door and jumped right out. "Aish... That kid... Forever not thinking."

 

I ran into the airport and looked around, searching for Jieun. I ran blindly for moments then I caught the clock. 8:15... I'm too late... I looked down sadly before turning. Maybe... We're just not meant to be in this life huh...

 

I was walking out of the airport when I heard a familiar sound... Heels... Like I know, that almost 90% of female on Earth wear heels... Ani? I guess I remember my facts wrongly... But Jieun's walking steps sounds exactly like this... I turned and ...

 

"Oppa..." I saw her standing in front of me, her hand holding onto the luggage tightly.

 

"Thank gosh you didn't leave!" I called, rushing up to hug her. 

 

"I can't... Jisu is right... I've made enough mistake..." she whisper, hugging me back.

 

"I wasted enough time... I don't want to waste like another 5 years..." I replied. "Let's go..." Eunkwang is still waiting for us..." I said, grabbing her luggage and walking out with her. 

 

"Hyung, I wanna take a walk with Jieun... Can you drive the luggage home first?" I asked, loading the luggage in.

 

"Ne... I'll leave you two lovebirds alone and tell the members this good news~" he sang before driving away.

 

I held Jieun's hand lightly as we walked around aimlessly. "What actually happened?"

 

"Eh?" 

 

"Myungsoo?"

 

"Ah..." she started slowly.

 

Jieun's P.O.V
"Jieun-ah... It's time to get in..." I heard Myungsoo said.

 

"Oppa..." I called out slowly.

 

"Ne?"

 

"I... I... I don't think that I can do this..." I said, looking up at him. "Don't get it wrong... You're perfect and sweet... It's just that..."

 

"It's Ilhoon isn't it?"

 

"Mianhae..." I replied taking out the ring.

 

"I know this will happen... I'm suprise that you even lasted this long..." he chuckle softly.

 

"Oppa..."

 

"I'll be fine... I already left Infinite... I will just start a brand new life in Singapore...'

 

"All alone?"

 

"Aniya... My friends is living there... He already got everything planned... I'll be fine... If I'm not, I'll just return home..."

 

"Mianhae..."

 

"Gwenchanna... I have to go now... Tell me if Ilhoon gives up on you again... I'll be there." he smile hugging me lightly. "Annyeong..." he wave before walking off.

 

[Back to present]
"Ehhhh~ What he meant by giving up?" Ilhoon asked, pulling me super close to him. "Never in my life would I let you off! You're mine! Forever!"

 

"So are you!" I replied, swinging my arms around his waist.

 

He leaned down and peck my head lightly as we walked down the park. "Ah! We're reaching home... This soon?! We just walked back here!"

 

I looked around the park. What? We just walked home from the airport... No wonder my feet is hurting so much...

 

We were walking when suddenly Ilhoon stopped. "Boya?" I asked, looking up at him.

 

"Today is 28 Oct... Which marks the day where we're together finally..." he started slowly before leaning down slowly. 

 

I closed my eyes as our lips touched for the first time as the first snow started falling. "Ah! It's snowing!" I whine, pulling back. "I'm going to race you home!" I declare suddenly before I started running.

 

"Yah! It's not fair! You got a head start!" Ilhoon whine chasing after me.

 

 

Ahhhh The story ended... Thanks to the people who read this after it... Thank you~ 

After a long while, I finally completed this story... No one can understand the pride that I'm feeling as I typed this... People other than my friends are reading stories that I wrote! <3

Thank you guys~! I love you guys so much that no words can explain this love! Thank you once again! Please tell me if you guys like to see more of my works! And you guys like Infinite, you guys can move on to Winter Rose! :)

I'm not sure if I should upload what I'm working on or make a continue on with this! :( C'mon, tell me what I should do!