Chapter 3

Unexpected Love

 

"Are you sure that I can do this?" I asked, looking at the vocalist line. They nodded their head and patted my back lightly. I looked at them for a while before walking into the office.

"How is it?" they gathered around me as soon as I walked out. I look down at my feet, biting my lips slightly. I moved forward, ignoring them. "Aigoo..." Changseob said softly. "She..."

"Made it!! But... I have to produce a mini album in 3 months..." I shouted happily before ending with a sad tone.

"Yah! You just scare the crap outta me!" Eunkwang said, placing a hand on his heart area, breathing heavily as I laugh at his action. "Never mind! I shall request to be your trainer and hehe~ Intense training for you shall be my revenge~" he sang to himself before doing a evil laugh.

"Oppa... Your evil laugh sounds like a old grandpa coughing." I laughed before running down the hallway.

"YAH!" I heard him yell before he chased after me.

3 months passed by quickly and everyday is packed with things to do. I have no talent in composing music or writing but thank god Ilhoon is to help me~

Album : First Step

Stage Name : Angel Beat (Angel + Born To Beat)

Songs : I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.Na

Lightless - BEAST

Because Of You - After School

It Hurts - 2NE1

I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.Na ft Junhyung

Fool - Juniel ft Yonghwa (CN Blue)

Out of all the songs, I picked Go Away as my title song. It's wrote base on my experience with Myungsoo. "All the songs is completed! We just need to record Hyunsik part tomorrow!" Ilhoon smile. "Good job! We managed to do this before 3 months end..." he patted my back gently.

"Sounds good... I have dance practice now... Cya!" I smile, walking to the dance room. While waiting for the teacher, I practiced the dance for Go Away. After like half an hour later, BTOB walked in, with cameras in hand.

"Angel say Hi to MTV Diary!" Minhyuk said filming me up close.

"Annyeong." I said, trying to hide my face. "Won't appa scold you guys for this?" I asked.

"Mollaso~" Eunkwang sang. "Let's go and have Red Bean Sherbet!! The staff said your training schedule changed last week. You're only having lesson on even day!" Eunkwang said. "We'll wait for you downstairs." he said, skipping out with Minhyuk.

I met them downstairs 10 mins later in my sweats and jacket. "Angel-ah," Manager oppa called out, walking up to us. I share the same manager as BTOB.

"Ne?" I asked, sitting beside Hyunsik as he pass me one of the sherbet.

"Mr Hong wants you to move into a dorm... So it's either you make my life easier by moving into BTOB's dorm or we'll find one for you." he said.

"She should move in with us!" Eunkwang said.

"But she's still a girl..." Minhyuk said.

"It'll work since she stay over lots of time..." Ilhoon said.

"Than I'll suffer from backaches!" Hyunsik whine. "She always sleep on my bed, kicking me to the floor!"

"We'll get a mattress for you, like Eunkwang's." manager oppa said.

*Skip to her debut*

"Go away-ay-ay-ay-ay~" I sang to warm up my vocals. Suddenly BTOB walked in and they held two cameras. "Oh! Annyeong! What are you guys doing here?" I asked, looking over at them.

"To see our baby trainee debut! Everyone, currently you're looking at the rookie soloist, Angel Beat!" Minhyuk said dramatically. "What song are you going to perform first?"

"Make a guess!" I smile brightly as I turned 360 degree to show them the white chiffon dress.

"Fool!" they all shouted.

"The song that hyung and Angel composed!! Wah~~" Sungjae sang loudly. "I want to hear it!"

"Hear it when I'm performing on stage~ I need to go prepare, I'm the next performer... Annyeong!" I said as manager oppa motion me to follow him.

"Ne. We need to leave now to enjoy Angel Beat's performance, we'll film later! Annyeong~" Minhyuk sang before switching off the camera.

"And we're back in the car!" Minhyuk said happily. "The sad thing is Angel is not in the same car as us because she's afraid of Eunkwang hyung's driving skill, so she's riding with other manager hyung."

"I still don't get why she's scared..." Eunkwang said.

"But anyway, there's Eunkwang, Hyunsik, Changseob and me, Minhyuk, here with you guys! The hyung line~ While the maknae line is in the other." Minhyuk said. "Today is the debut stage of Angel. Shall we send a message to her?" 

"NE~"

"Hyung, you'll film last since you're driving. Let's film together!" Changseob said.

"Ah, it's so awkward!!" Hyunsik said.

"Okay. 1... 2... 3..." Minhyuk cued. "Without knowing, 3 months passed. And we've finished phrase 1 of our goal so let's work together to finished it!"

"Daebak! 3 months passed and you're getting better everyday! So let's work hard to finish our goal! Arasso? Hwaiting!" Changseob smile.

"I'm not sure what to say... But... Work hard and we'll protect you? Haha! I really have no idea what to say... Hmm... So let's us, BTOB and Angel Beat stick together through thick and thin! Hwaiting!" Hyunsik said.

"Due to this low battery, we'll hand the baton over to our maknae line! Byeee~" Minhyuk said in English, before turning off the camera. "Protect her?" he asked, looking over at Hyunsik. "OH!! YOU LIKE HERRRR!!!" Minhyuk shouted suddenly.

Hyunsik turned to face the window, blushing slightly. "Ne..."