Chapter 1

Unexpected Love

 

My hand gripped tightly around the beer bottle as I stumbled out of the bar. And like some sad movie scene, it started raining. "Wae!" I shouted, looking up at the sky. "I just lose my boyfriend to my little stepsister and now you're raining on me!" I cried as the rain fall along my face. "Wae?" I mumbled and suddenly black spots covered my eyes and I fall to the ground.

Where am I? Instead of feeling the rock hard floor, I'm in a warm bed? I peeked through my eyes slowly. I'm in a bunk bed... I sat up a little too quick and knocked my head on the bed above of me. "Hyung! Stop kicking!!!" a loud angry voice called out as  I rubbed my head in pain.

"I'm not even anywhere near the bed! The girl is--" a voice travelled from the floor and suddenly a head popped up. His brownish hair flop down in his face as he tried to hide his half body with a thin blanket. "Annyeong..." he yawn slightly."Lim Hyunsik iminda."

"Jieun iminda..." I whisper softly. "How... How did I...." I trailed off softly as I looked around the room.

"Peniel found you either a) sleeping or b) fainted on the road... Being the nice kid he is, he brought you back. Don't worry, we did nothing..." he tried to reassure me. I nodded my head slightly.

"What happened to you yesterday?" a new voice asked. I looked across to see a blonde dude. "I'm Eunkwang." he smile gently. "So? About yesterday..." he started slowly and cautionly. I looked down, biting my lips slowly as I debate if I should tell them about it. I peeked through my bangs to find them looking at me curiously. 

 

Yesterday , Around noon

"Unnie! Over here!!" Jisu waved like she's on sugar rush. I smile and response back. walking to her. "I'm so glad you came! I can't wait to tell you the good news!" she smile brightly.

"What's the good news?" I asked. She smile and hold up her left hand. A diamond ring sat nicely on her ring finger. "Omo!! Dugu!!" I asked, holding her hand to get a better view.

"It's just a promise ring though... But I'm so happy! He's coming over later! I can't wait to introduce you two! He's like the most perfect guy on Earth!" she bragged. I smile at all things she talked. "Oh! He's here! Myungsoo oppa! Over here!" she wave excitedly. 

"Myung... Myungsoo?" I asked, choking slightly on my drink.

"Ne! Kim Myungsoo~" she brightly. Kim Myungsoo? Not MY Kim Myungsoo right? "Oppa! Oppa!" she went to stand beside him. "Unnie! He's Kim Myungsoo! She's Sung JiEun!"

I stood up and turned slowly to face him. He stood there with a smug face. "Myungsoo? Can we talk? In private." I asked.

"Wae?" Jisu asked.

"He gave you a promise ring. I have to make sure he won't harm you!" 

"Haha! Ne! Don't scare him away!" 

"How did you know her?" I faked a smile as we walked out of Jisu view.

"You can stop acting now." he said.

"You're cheating on me? With my stepsister?!" I yelled at him.

"She's better than you in all ways! And she gave me her Big V so I can't say no to her at all things!" he said.

"How long?"

"Ever since I met her at your house. I went there without you knowing and I just met her..."

"We've dated for 5 years and you're doing this to me?!" 

"She actually know that we're dating/ Stop thinking she's so innocent!" Myungsoo said. I send a tight slap across his face. "I guess I deserve it.." he wipe the blood off his lips as I walked away from him.

"Wah~ Daebak~ I have no idea that Myungsoo sunbae is something like that..." a voice said from the top bunk. 

"Dugu?"

"The guy that found you on the floor~" 

"Peniel?" I asked.

"Yo! That's me!" 

"Haha! Thank you!" I sang,

"Wait,,, You just lose your boyfriend and you're still cheerful?" Eunkwang said.

"I want revenge..." I said.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I wanna help!" they sang together.

"But the point is, I don't even know how to start on it!" I said, throwing my hands up in frustration. 

"Well... Males hate it when their ex beat them at their own job..." Eunkwang started.

"You can chose not to believe it too! Since it's Eunkwang's logic... Something untrustable." a voice said. "I'm Minhyunk by the way..."

"Jieun iminda~~" I response back.

"So are you going to believe hyung's logic?" a voice directly above of him asked.

"Maybe... Wait. How many guys are in here?"

"7"

So far, I've meet Hyunsik, Eunkwang, Peniel and Minkhyuk... Who's the one on the top bunk?" I asked.

"Sungjae!" the loud voice replied. 

"That's a total of 5 people... Who is the other two?" I asked, looking around.

"There's Ilhoon and Changsub. Ilhoon is the shy kid up there and Changsub is the one sleeping below of him." Eunkwang said, pointing at the bunk bed. 

"Oh..."

"So... Are you going to believe Eunkwang hyung?" 

"Judging on Myungsoo's personality, Eunkwang ... ... ... oppa? is correct!" I answered.

"I'm 22. The oldest~~ Than we have Minhyuk, he's 22 too. Changsub is 21. Hyunsik is 20, Peniel is 19, Ilhoon is 18, Sunghae is 17." 

"Oh! I'm Ilhoon's noona! I'm July 4 1993" 

"Same birthday as Doojoon sunbae!" Peniel said.

I nodded my head. "So judging on Myungsoo's personality, I'm correct?" Eunkwang asked.

"Ne... He always think that girls are weak... But he's working as an idol. How can I even beat him at his own work?" I asked.

"She don't know us!" Peniel and Minhyuk whine slightly.

Than suddenly, 7 guys stood in front me. "Born to beat! Annyeonghaeseyo, BTOB imnida!"

"BTOB?... Ah~ Insane!!" I smile brightly. "But you guys look so different on stage!" 

"Bare face..." Hyunsik yawn again.

I looked out of the window. "What time is it now?" I looked back at the members that have settle down on the floor.

"6 plus..." a voice said,

"Ilhoon?"

"Ani... Changseob!" he replied, "We left 2 hours of sleep! Ah!!" he said suddenly.

"Ah! You guys go to sleep, I'll leave now..." I said, walking to the door.

"Andwae! If you leave now, how can we plan our revenge?!" Eunkwang asked, standing up a little too quick and fell onto his tummy. "Ah... Apayo..." 

"Are you guys serious? How can you guys even help me?" I asked, grabbing my bag.

"We can talk to the C.E.O. He wanted to debut another soloist. So we can put in a good word for you! If you can't sing, you can act!" Minhyuk said.

"What?"

"We hate cheating people..." Hyunsik said, hlding out his handphone. "Save your number." I took the phone and punch in the number before returning it to him.

"Come over later! So we can plan!!" Changsub smile.

"Ne!" I nodded my head before leaving.