Day 2 Part 1

7 Days

Hana’s Apartment - Tuesday 7:45am

 

“I wanna scream and shout and let it all out. Scream and shout and let it out. We say oh we oh we oh we oh” Hana woke up to her alarm playing Will.i.am’s Scream and Shout. Hana shut off her alarm wanting to go back to sleep. Hana shot up remembering that she was meeting Hoya today at her mother’s bakery at 9.

 

Last night Hana got home around 11, and she did not go to bed until 1:54 in the morning. She was up reading, and watching videos of Infinite and especially Hoya. Hana even went on itunes and purchased all of their songs.

 

Hana got out of bed and went to her closet to and took out her black jean capri, plain white half sleeve shirt, and went to take a shower. By the time Hana got out it was 8:15. She grabbed her purse put on her black converse shoes and ran out the door.


 

Oynx Hotel, Room 601 - Tuesday 8:05am

 

Hoya woke up from the alarm on his phone. He shut it off before any of the other members could wake up. After Sungjong came last night, the three of them went to Sunggyu’s and Woohyun’s room. Soon enough all the members were there. They spent the whole night reminiscing about Alice. Hoya could see that this was making Woohyun and everyone else feel better. Soon it was 2 in the morning and they all decided to sleep in one room. Woohyun and Sunggyu took one bed, Dongwoo and Sungyeol took the other. Myungsoo and Sungjong took the pullout couch and Hoya slept on the floor.

 

Hoya quietly got up took a quick shower and was putting on his shoes. It was 8:35 and Hoya was grabbing his cellphone and wallet on the table next to the pullout couch. Hoya tried to be careful but he stepped on a squeaky spot on the floor.

 

Myungsoo had waken up around 8 in the morning to go to the bathroom. He went back to bed and tried to fall asleep again. But then Hoya’s phone started to ring. Myungsoo tried to ignore it, and it eventually stopped. He heard what he assumed to be Hoya walking around and taking a shower. He tried to block it out, but it was getting hard. Then Hoya stepped on a squeaky floorboard. Myungsoo got up and glared at Hoya. Hoya was shocked by the sudden movement and fell to the floor. Luckily, no one else woke up. “What the hell are you doing, hyung?”

 

“Nothing, go back to sleep Myungsoo.”

 

“I was trying to, but someone kept making too much noise.” Myungsoo took a moment to study Hoya and saw that he was ready to go somewhere. “Where are you going this early in the morning?”

 

“Out.” Was all Hoya said.

 

“Does manger hyung know about this?”

 

“No, and if you tell him I will draw all over your face with permanent marker.”

 

“If you tell me I won’t.”

 

Hoya sighed. “I am going for pie.” Myungsoo got out of bed and started to change his clothes. “What are you doing?”

 

“I want pie too.”

 

“No!” Hoya quickly covered up his mouth but it was too late. Woohyun had also waken up.

 

“What are you two doing?” Woohyun drawled.

 

“Getting pie.” Myungsoo answered. Hoya through a water bottle at him. “What? It’s the truth?” Myungsoo turned to Woohyun “Get ready you're coming with us.” Hoya groaned, and here he thought he was going to have some pie with a woman he might like.

 

---

 

Sweet n’ Things Bakery - Tuesday 9:00am

 

Hana arrived just on time. She parked her car in the back and entered the shop through the back door. She saw Julie Ann, a part time baker who went to high school. “Julie Ann?”

 

“Oh, hi Hana, your mother is opening the shop.”

 

“Don’t you have school?”

 

“It's summer vacation.”

 

“Oh, right. So how come you're not at home sleeping in?”

 

“I wanted to be here. You know me? I love to bake. Also your mom told me about the man who your meeting. He sounds y.” Hana lightly hit Julie Ann’s arm and she giggled. “I wish you luck. Your mom definitely made the best banana cream pie ever.” Hana smiled.

 

Just then she heard the front door open and she went to the front of the shop. Right away she saw Hoya, he was wearing simple light blue jeans, and a black sweatshirt with a orange shirt underneath. He was also carrying a black messenger bag. She waved at him. Just then two more people entered the store and Hana recognized them as Woohyun and Myungsoo.

 

When Myungsoo saw Hana he asked what she was doing here. “Did I not tell you? This bakery is owned by Hana’s mother.”

 

“Why do you know this?” Woohyun asked.

 

“She told me.”

 

“Why would she tell you?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“Because I asked her. Can you two please shut up. Okay so I lied there is more to this trip than eating pie.”

 

“I can tell.” Myungsoo chuckled. Hoya turned to look at Woohyun.

 

“Are you okay with this. I know it was just yesterday you lost Alice, and here I am thinking I might I’ve found someone I like.”

 

“Hoya, I am not going to stop you from liking someone. Actually I will be pushing you the hardest. I know what it’s like to find one person who understands you, but because you move so slow you lose your chance.” Hoya smiled and walked over to Hana.

 

“Hello Hana. You remember Woohyun and Myungsoo?”

 

“Yes. How are you two doing?” Hana could tell right away that Woohyun was doing much better than yesterday.

 

“A lot better. Have you found anything about the case?” Woohyun asked.

 

“There might be, but I need to confirm it, and I believe Hoya has what I need to do that.” Woohyun and Myungsoo both looked at Hoya with a curious gaze. Hoya took out a small red leather bound book from his bag. “Is that Alice’s diary?” Hoya nodded.

 

“Why do you have her diary?” Woohyun asked.

 

“I didn’t. Sungyeol did. She and Sungyeol were putting their bags in baggage claim and Alice could not fit it in her bag so she asked Sungyeol to put it in his.” Hoya gave Hana the diary. “The diary is locked and Sungyeol and I could not find a key.”

 

Hana smirked. “I don’t need one. Follow me. Hana brought the boys to a table near the counter and told them to sit. Just them Hana’s mother walked out bringing the banana cream pie.

 

“I thought you said only one person was coming.”

 

“Let it go.” Hana whispered. “This is my mother. The woman who baked all the sweets here.” Hana took the pie and put it on the table. “Mom this is Woohyun, Myungsoo, and this is Hoya.”

 

“Well Hoya it is a pleasure to meet you.”

 

“It is nice to meet you too Mrs. Davis.”

 

“Oh please call me Katelyn.” She turned to whisper in Hana’s ear “This one is a keeper.”

 

“Mom!”

 

“I am right here dear, no need to yell.”

 

“Right sorry. We need two more plates and forks. Also do you have a hairpin?” Hana’s mother pulled out a hairpin from her hair and gave it to her. Hana sat at the table broke the hairpin in two and within two seconds the lock on the diary was picked.

 

“You know how to pick locks?” Myungsoo asked.

 

“My father taught me.”

 

“Hyung, if you don’t date this woman I will.” Myungsoo winked at Hana. Hoya blushed and kicked Myungsoo under the table. Hana chuckled and she also noticed Woohyun smiled too.

 

Hana’s mother came back with the plates and forks. She set them down and took the knife to cut the pie. “This is my special banana cream pie. It is an award winning pie.”

 

“Really?” Hoya asked.

 

“Yep. For the past 12 years I have entered this pie into the pie competition that is held every year during the Boston Farmers Market. And it has won every single time.” She looks directly at Hoya. “Also it’s Hana’s favorite dessert in the whole world.”

 

“Good to know.” Hana rolled her eyes at Hoya and her mother.

 

“Look mom a customer. You should go take care them.”

 

“Fine. I can take a hint.” Hana watched as the three of them picked up their forks and took a bit of the pie. She saw how their pupils dilated instantly and she smiled.

 

“Oh. My. God.” Myungsoo said. “I think I just took a bit out of heaven.”

 

“This is just what I needed after yesterday.” Woohyun said.

 

Hana turned to Hoya. He looked at her and said “This is simply delicious. Now I know why this is your favorite. Now it has become mine as well.” Hana’s smile widened even more.

 

After they had finished the pie, they each ordered a cup a coffee and started to read Alice’s diary. Hana flipped to the last entry and read allowed.

 

Dear Diary,

It has been a month and half since I have left home to be on this wonderful journey. I am having such a good time and I have made such good friends. Sungjong, he reminds me of Liam. I know if Liam had a chance to grow up he would be just like Sungjong. Then there Myungsoo, he likes to play this mysterious person in front of the fans, but when they are not around he becomes this sweet little boy who worships his “older brothers.” After him is Sungyeol, or as I like to call him, the king of pranks. He always knows how to make me laugh. Then there is Hoya, I am worried about him. He seems sad for some reason. I hope I can help him. Dongwoo, he is very sweet and caring. It is also kind of funny to see him when Sunggyu is not around, acting like he is the leader. Speaking of Sunggyu, he is an amazing leader, all the members look up to him. And he makes sure all members are okay no matter what.

And then there is Woohyun. Oh, he is so much more handsome in person. I have this fantasy where the both of us are sitting on a couch in front a fireplace with a lit fire and my fingers are just running through his hair. I think I am in love. No, I know I am in love. I thought love was what I felt for him, but I have learned that what I feel for Woohyun is true love.

 

Hana stops reading and looks at Woohyun. Tears are running down his face. Hana’s mother sees this and pulls him into a hug and he starts to sob. Hana can see that Hoya and Myungsoo are trying to hold in their tears. Seeing this Hana wants to cry too. After five minutes or so Woohyun has calmed down and Hana continues to read.

 

I have sent an email to him telling him how I feel about Woohyun. I know he won’t like it, but I can’t control my feelings. I told him that I will be in Boston in two days and if he wants we can talk in person. I hope he understands. I don’t want to lose him as a friend. For the past year he has been the only person to care about me. Ever since my mother married that monster I’ve had no one. Then one day he shows up wearing his blue uniform bringing my stepfather home. He saw how I was suffering. How my father was hurting me every night in what was suppose to be the safest place in the world; my room, on my bed.

 

Hana stops reading. “I have to call Mars.”

 


A/N: Sorry it took so long to upload this chapter. I had classes all day. I would like to thank luhandeer149aha and jokerism for subscribing to my story.

Oh my poor Myungsoo, no need to cry.