Day 3 Part 1

7 Days

Hana’s Apartment - Wednesday 8:00am


Hana had fallen asleep just three hours ago. Last night she found dead roses on her kitchen table and a  awful note that came with them. She was so frightened because not only does she have a stalker, apparently he can get in to her house. Last night she checked the lock, there was no scratches on it. That meant that the lock was not picked, the stalker had a key. She has to change the lock today or she would not be able to sleep at all. Maybe she should just move that would be better.


As Hana was thinking on what to do she got a call from Mars. “Hana, we got it.”


“Got what?”


“The search warrant for James Rigsby. James bought the knife on Sunday at a hardware store two miles from his home, he used his credit card.”


“Did you say Sunday?”


“Yeah, I think Alice’s murder was premeditated. Get ready quickly. I will meet you at Rigsby’s apartment.”


“Okay.” Hana hung up the phone. Hana decided she will close this case, and then worry about the stalker.


Within five minutes she was ready and decided to call Hoya. She promised the boys last night at dinner to let Hoya keep helping her with the case. The phone rang three times before he picked up. “Hana?” She could tell that she had woken Hoya up.


“Sorry to wake you, but I thought you would like to know that we got a search warrant for James Rigsby’s apartment and garage. Do you want to come?”


“Yes!”


“I am leaving now. I will pick you up in 30 minutes.”


“Okay.”


---


Outside Onyx Hotel - Wednesday 8:33am


Hoya was waiting outside the hotel for Hana to pick him up. He was really happy that you kept your promise to them from last night. But something was bothering him. When you called there was something in your voice that told him something was wrong. You sounded really tired as if you had only one hour of sleep. Hoya did not like it at all. He saw Hana’s car pulling up in front of the steps and he ran down. He entered your car and said hello, but all Hana did was nod. Something was definitely wrong.


---


Rigsby’s Apartment - Wednesday 9:01am


Hana and Hoya got of the car that was parked in front of James’s apartment. She saw Alice’s mother crying outside the building with an officer standing next to her. Hana saw Mars exiting the building with Fang behind him. Fang, or Chris Fang is a crime scene tech. Mars sees Hana. “Hana!” he calls. Hana and Hoya walk over. “Ah, Hoya, good morning. I assume Hana called you?”


“I made a promise Mars.”


“It’s fine. By the way look at what Fang found.” Mars held up an evidence bag with a bloody knife in it.


“Is that the murder weapon?” Hoya asked.


“I believe so. All we have to do is match the blood from the knife to Alice and this case is as good as solved. Mrs. Rigsby?” Mars called. “Where is your husband?”


“He is at work. Look detective you're making a mistake. James would never hurt Alice.”


“Are you sure about that Mrs. Rigsby?” Hana asked.


“Yes.”


“Did you know we found your daughter's diary, and in it there are pages full of what your husband did to your daughter.”


“Whatever my daughter wrote in that diary are lies. James would never had with her. He loved me and I loved him. She was just jealous.” Hana was dumbstruck, how could a mother say that about her own daughter.


“What!?” Hoay screamed. “Is that what you thought of your daughter? Your own flesh and blood? Are you insane. I want you to know Alice was not lying, the ME found proof of ual abuse dating back to two years ago, when you married that monster.” Hoya was not one to hit a woman, but in his eyes Alice’s mother was no woman, she was a monster just like her husband. He would have done it too, if Hana did not grab his hand. She gave it a small squeeze and that calmed him down.


“I think that is enough.” Mars spoke. “Officer please take Mrs. Rigsby here into custody.” The officer put her into handcuffs and dragged her to a police car.


Hoya watched Alice’s mother be put into the car and driven away. He was so angry, Alice was his friend and granted they only knew each other for a little over a month he was disappointed that she could not tell him or at least Woohyun about what was happening in her home.


Hana saw that Hoya was starting to blame himself for what happened to Alice. Hana dragged Hoya to her car and told him to sit. She went to the drivers side and did the same. When she was settled in the car she spoke. “I know I have no idea what you are going through right now, but I can see the blame you are putting on yourself. You shouldn’t do that. I bet that if given more time Alice would have told you and all the other guys what was going on.” Hana looked at Hoya and his face was blank. “I read the rest of the diary. She wrote about the day she first met you guys. Of course she mentions how handsome you guys are especially Woohyun, but she also wrote that she knew right away she that she finally found a family that she loved and loved her back. I thought that was amazing.” Hana looked at Hoya again and this time she saw silent tears running down his face. She slowly lifted up her hand and turned his head towards her. She carefully wiped away the tears that were falling.


Hana started to pull her hand away, but before she could Hoya grabbed it, holding it in place on his cheek. Then his other hand softly touched her cheek for a brief second before grabbing the back of her head. He pulled her close so the tip of her nose was barely touching his. Hana could feel his breath on her face, and her heart started to race. Then he slightly tilted his head bringing his lips closer to hers. Hana felt like time was moving in slow motion, but soon enough Hoya lightly kissed her lips. He pulled back a little to look at her face. Her eyes were hooded and she was breathing heavily. No woman had ever looked so beautiful to him than the way Hana looked right now.


This time he smashed his lips to hers and kissed her with so much passion, that Hana felt like she was going to faint. Hana eagerly kissed him back, her hands grabbing his head and bringing him even closer. Hoya swiped her lips with his tongue asking for an entrance, and she let him. Just as Hoya was about to explore there was a knock on her door.


Reluctantly they pulled apart and Hana turned her head to see the one person who she wished wasn’t there. She cursed her bad luck, and then rolled down her window. “Hi daddy.”

 


A/N: This was my first time writting a kiss scene. I would appreciate it if you tell me your thoughts on it.

I just love these two <3